Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:00:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 [561] 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85548 times)
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 281

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2023, 08:59:29 AM
Merited by Welsh (4)

Huge win for Aspinall, he proved beyond any doubt that he deserves that belt. He might be here for a long reign. I just hope that Jon Jones will not retire after fighting Stipe and will face Tom eventually.
To be fair, I expected Aspinall to try to take it to the ground, but instead, he did to Pavlo what Pavlo had done to everyone else, which is even better. It's not a coincidence that Tom holds the shortest average fight-time in UFC history.

Without underestimating Miocic, but I think a fight between Jon Jones and Miocic will be unbalanced. Even though Jones is the GOAT in LHW and Miocic is the GOAT in HW, for me this is no longer a GOAT vs GOAT fight. Jones may still be in his prime, but the fact we should know is that Miocic is almost 42 years old and that is a very old age for a fighter at the highest level in MMA. His speed and reactions were no longer the same as before. Especially with the brutal knockout when fighting with Ngannou. So if the fight does happen I think it will only add to Jones' good record in the UFC before finally deciding to retire.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 10:25:29 AM

As for Alex, I think that stoppage was a bit premature, the ref could give it an extra second or 2. But he did very well with those leg kicks and of course with that right-left counter. Prochazka did manage to catch him a few times and he was the more aggressive one though. I hope Jiri will bounce back.

But Alex was in a perfect position to land even more punches. Before falling to ground, Jiri already ate bunch of elbows and hammer fists. Ref did his job perfectly imho. I dont think that Jiri would do much on the ground; besides Pereira was in full mount. Jiri could try to do something for more 2-20 seconds, but the bombs was already ticking, and from that position Pereira could land more damaging punches. Even after the fight Jiri admitted that there wasnt early stoppage.

"Hey Adesanya, come to daddy" ©Alex Pereira Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 11:00:23 AM

Huge win for Aspinall, he proved beyond any doubt that he deserves that belt. He might be here for a long reign. I just hope that Jon Jones will not retire after fighting Stipe and will face Tom eventually.
To be fair, I expected Aspinall to try to take it to the ground, but instead, he did to Pavlo what Pavlo had done to everyone else, which is even better. It's not a coincidence that Tom holds the shortest average fight-time in UFC history.

As for Alex, I think that stoppage was a bit premature, the ref could give it an extra second or 2. But he did very well with those leg kicks and of course with that right-left counter. Prochazka did manage to catch him a few times and he was the more aggressive one though. I hope Jiri will bounce back.

That is a good question. Actually, depending on the age of Jon Jones after his recovery, a great fight for him will be next year, but it will depend on his condition if he is going to further take rehabilitation during his healing process. I likely doubt that Stipe Miocic could have a chance of beating Jon Jone or Tom Aspinall for sure, but we would likely be seeing the Stipe Miocic fight for sure. It is inevitable as long as Jon Jones wants that fight.

Without underestimating Miocic, but I think a fight between Jon Jones and Miocic will be unbalanced. Even though Jones is the GOAT in LHW and Miocic is the GOAT in HW, for me this is no longer a GOAT vs GOAT fight. Jones may still be in his prime, but the fact we should know is that Miocic is almost 42 years old and that is a very old age for a fighter at the highest level in MMA. His speed and reactions were no longer the same as before. Especially with the brutal knockout when fighting with Ngannou. So if the fight does happen I think it will only add to Jones' good record in the UFC before finally deciding to retire.

Let's just say that Stipe Miocic still has some backbone, but I totally agree with you, and we haven't seen Stipe Miocic fighting anymore or active inside the Octagon. I really think that his speed and reaction time are not there anymore. For sure, Jon Jones will likely just get into Stipe Miocic with just a breeze, unlike Tom Aspinall, who has proven that he has speed and fight IQ and has what it takes to be a champion. For me, I want Jon Jones to fight Tom Aspinall now that he is still in his prime.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 11:52:17 AM

But Alex was in a perfect position to land even more punches. Before falling to ground, Jiri already ate bunch of elbows and hammer fists. Ref did his job perfectly imho. I dont think that Jiri would do much on the ground; besides Pereira was in full mount. Jiri could try to do something for more 2-20 seconds, but the bombs was already ticking, and from that position Pereira could land more damaging punches. Even after the fight Jiri admitted that there wasnt early stoppage.

Do you guys think they can still have another rematch if they want to? But I think it's not fair because Adesanya has not won his previous fight. it could be best for them both if Adesanya has a rematch against Stickland and wins it before he is given a chance to fight Pereira again for their last rematch in the UFC. They might be this hostile against each other today but most likely both will become a good friend in the future because of their experiences and memories after all this is all just business and no one should take it personally when they step outside the ring.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 12:15:55 PM

^  Same...  If anything, I think Dern could KO Andrade imho.  The KO prop is 9.00 at Stake.  Lol.  Wink  Dern throws with a lot of heat as she uses all her strength and leans on her punches.  And Andrade doesn't seem she likes to be in there anymore.  The first moment it starts getting tough, she starts fading.  Don't think she still has the mindset to be a fighter.  Dunno...
Mackenzie Dern was really sloppy with her striking nor her striking defense, it was really pathetic and as soon as the first started, i knew she would get smoked by Jéssica Andrade because she was not tucking her chin and she was presenting her chin as a gift and thereby getting knocked down 4 times in this fight which should be a UFC record Cheesy.

The knockout by Diego Lopes was a thing of beauty.

Yup...  I made a bad read.  It just felt like Andrade was on her way out.  But it looks like skill for skill Andrade is still way better.  :/

Tom Aspinall was the surprise as i heard he was not training for this fight because of an injury and placed the bet on Sergei Pavlovich but fast hands always wins in the Heavyweight division.

Alex Pereira is a beast, striking legend and if you think that you can defeat him with striking he will showcase how elite performs. Two division champion in a single calendar year which is crazy and his post fight speech about Adesanya inspiring him to sign with the UFC when he was working in a bar in Brazil after his Kickboxing career is a stuff of legend .

Miocic is out of the picture now that Aspinall has the interim championship.  That means Aspinall has first dibs on Jon Jones as soon as he's ready.  Hopefully Jones really wants to get back in there like he said.  But after seeing how Aspinall took out Pav, I think he'll be taking his time.  Lolol.  And from a betting perspective, I'm taking the underdog whoever it is.  The books will prolly line it close to a coin flip again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2023, 01:47:53 PM

Do you guys think they can still have another rematch if they want to? But I think it's not fair because Adesanya has not won his previous fight. it could be best for them both if Adesanya has a rematch against Stickland and wins it before he is given a chance to fight Pereira again for their last rematch in the UFC. They might be this hostile against each other today but most likely both will become a good friend in the future because of their experiences and memories after all this is all just business and no one should take it personally when they step outside the ring.

They should have a rematch. For the two rivals even in kickboxing, there has to be the third fight to find out who really can get the 2-1. Izzy had been in the LHW too when he fought Blachovich, it wouldn't be that difficult for him to get that weight as well.  Izzy coming back to UFC after 3 years, he just can't ignore Alex up there beating Jahamal or Magomed, I think Alex can bleed these guys down.

Come to Daddy says Alex and all Izzy's reply was Elsa lying down. He was challenged. It's now up to him, to hide or not to hide?

TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 02:19:01 PM

Of course Pereira wasnt serious when he called Izzy. He was just taunting, or preparing soil for a future fight. This does not mean they must have a rematch immediately, because Pereira was the one to suggest Izzy to take a pause and have a rest. Maybe Pereira see a perfect challenger in Izzy, maybe it is interesting for him to fight Izzy. Maybe Izzy or better say his fame, is a perfect way to get a juicy check after the fight. Because whos gonna fight Pereira next? Hill ? Rakic? Krylov or Walker? These guys wont sell as much PPV as Izzy.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2023, 05:11:50 PM

We all know that. I like Stipe, but he's effectively retired and just coming back for his goodbye big-money fight. Jones wants to fight him also for the money and to seal his legacy as the best pound-for-pound fighter, but speaking about sport challenge - Aspinall is much more dangerous.
It would be a shame if Jones Vs Aspinall never happens, there aren't many heavyweights that would be good match for Tom, maybe Almeida could cause him some trouble with his jiu-jitsu but other than that, there's nobody on a similar level.

But Alex was in a perfect position to land even more punches. Before falling to ground, Jiri already ate bunch of elbows and hammer fists. Ref did his job perfectly imho. I dont think that Jiri would do much on the ground; besides Pereira was in full mount.

Yeah, but those kind of elbows/hammers are not usually very powerful and have no KO power. Jiri did fall on his back but was not out and had his hands up, all he needed to do is to hug Alex or grab his head to buy himself enough time to recover. But if Prochazka himself agrees with the decision, then I'm happy to accept it.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 08:55:08 AM

For sure they will see each other again inside the Octagon but I think both doesn't really want that to happen now, and there may be hostility going on but I think it is because of Alex Pereira's bad translator, and because Pereira isn't speaking English doesn't mean that the translator could make something up, it was a misunderstanding now Israel Adesanya was posting something about it and he is a warrior for accepting what the translator has said, and not Alex Pereira's word I think you need to watch this video that I have seen that the translator has ruined what Alex Pereira's beautiful message that he had to Israel Adesanya,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmEIQJqkXCg

Yup...  I made a bad read.  It just felt like Andrade was on her way out.  But it looks like skill for skill Andrade is still way better.  :/

I made a really bad decision on this I underestimated Jessica Andrade, for sure, and don't give her credit for her striking but only her power, and Mckenzie Dern that time after she failed miserably on her takedown attempts her sloppy striking became, even more, sloppier when she feels tense and scared from Andrade, she knows that she will be getting it, and there is no way for her to get this win, that is why we have seen her panicking so much against Jessica Andrade, 

Miocic is out of the picture now that Aspinall has the interim championship.  That means Aspinall has first dibs on Jon Jones as soon as he's ready.  Hopefully Jones really wants to get back in there like he said.  But after seeing how Aspinall took out Pav, I think he'll be taking his time.  Lolol.  And from a betting perspective, I'm taking the underdog whoever it is.  The books will prolly line it close to a coin flip again.

Seeing that fight Tom Aspinall might be better than Jon Jones, and if they fight whenever Jon Jones is ready I wish that Tom Aspinall will be an underdog because I would also love to bet on the underdog, I know that Jon Jones will be very popular and there will be many that want him to win this so for sure Tom Aspinall will be the underdog on that fight,

TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 09:02:02 AM

But Alex was in a perfect position to land even more punches. Before falling to ground, Jiri already ate bunch of elbows and hammer fists. Ref did his job perfectly imho. I dont think that Jiri would do much on the ground; besides Pereira was in full mount.

Yeah, but those kind of elbows/hammers are not usually very powerful and have no KO power. Jiri did fall on his back but was not out and had his hands up, all he needed to do is to hug Alex or grab his head to buy himself enough time to recover. But if Prochazka himself agrees with the decision, then I'm happy to accept it.

Elbows and hammers were not that made main damage. Just rewind few second back. Jiri was concentrated during whole fight, he was active and aggressive. But before that TKO, he accelerated with both hands down (curious why he even do that? was he angry because Pereira kept distance and threw lots of low or calf kicks and pissed Jiri?), and was quickly punished for that. That is what is called skill. Pereira saw it and quickly unloaded hooks from both hands. Due to close distance, they did not KO Jiri immediately. He was already dazed after that, and those elbows and hammers just increased his brain lag Cheesy The body acted automatically, but that was sort of a standing knockdown.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 12:13:01 PM

For sure they will see each other again inside the Octagon but I think both doesn't really want that to happen now, and there may be hostility going on but I think it is because of Alex Pereira's bad translator, and because Pereira isn't speaking English doesn't mean that the translator could make something up, it was a misunderstanding now Israel Adesanya was posting something about it and he is a warrior for accepting what the translator has said, and not Alex Pereira's word I think you need to watch this video that I have seen that the translator has ruined what Alex Pereira's beautiful message that he had to Israel Adesanya,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmEIQJqkXCg

I made a really bad decision on this I underestimated Jessica Andrade, for sure, and don't give her credit for her striking but only her power, and Mckenzie Dern that time after she failed miserably on her takedown attempts her sloppy striking became, even more, sloppier when she feels tense and scared from Andrade, she knows that she will be getting it, and there is no way for her to get this win, that is why we have seen her panicking so much against Jessica Andrade, 

Seeing that fight Tom Aspinall might be better than Jon Jones, and if they fight whenever Jon Jones is ready I wish that Tom Aspinall will be an underdog because I would also love to bet on the underdog, I know that Jon Jones will be very popular and there will be many that want him to win this so for sure Tom Aspinall will be the underdog on that fight,

I was wrong.  Jones vs Miocic is still happening after Dana White announced it in the post fight press conference.  But it's funny because that would mean the interim belt doesn't mean anything and all they did at 295 was all for show.

But then again it's good that the UFC is still showing Miocic some respect and giving him his last title shot before retiring.  And it's gonna be a good pay day for him too. 

Anyway, here's jeremypwr's Multi Master.  Leeezz gooo!

UFC Fight Night 232:  Multi Master Challenge
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5473979.0

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 12:33:20 PM

They would better fight for a retirement belt then Cheesy Dunno how this fight gonna prove that Bones is GOAT and add something to his legacy, but when you are (was) number 1 p4p, beating retired fireman does not give you any point of cool. Winning a guy who hasnt fought almost for 1.5 year, when you are supposed to be best UFC fighter, imho this is not the best way to end career or claim to be someone special.

Bones got injured and gonna return in 8 months (wiki says that). Stepe gonna be almost 42 that time. Dunno what should I expect from that fight. I would better watch Aspinal making his first belt defence against <insert name>.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2023, 06:14:19 PM

They would better fight for a retirement belt then Cheesy Dunno how this fight gonna prove that Bones is GOAT and add something to his legacy, but when you are (was) number 1 p4p, beating retired fireman does not give you any point of cool. Winning a guy who hasnt fought almost for 1.5 year, when you are supposed to be best UFC fighter, imho this is not the best way to end career or claim to be someone special.

Bones got injured and gonna return in 8 months (wiki says that). Stepe gonna be almost 42 that time. Dunno what should I expect from that fight. I would better watch Aspinal making his first belt defence against <insert name>.

It almost sounds like it's some sort of Jon's personal ambition rather than anything else, but this ambition is not very ambitious  Grin
Stipe's last fight was in March 2021, so already over 2.5 years ago (time flies fast doesn't it). If Jones needs another 8-10 months to recover, there's a risk that fight will have very low interest.
Imo, the best course would be to get Stipe to fight someone else soon (since he's not officially retired) and if he wins, his fight with Jones would at least make some sense. Although, in theory, the original champion (Jones) should be facing an interim champ (Tom) after the recovery.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 281

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 03:53:46 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2023, 04:14:36 AM by Rampagoe004

Of course Pereira wasnt serious when he called Izzy. He was just taunting, or preparing soil for a future fight. This does not mean they must have a rematch immediately, because Pereira was the one to suggest Izzy to take a pause and have a rest. Maybe Pereira see a perfect challenger in Izzy, maybe it is interesting for him to fight Izzy. Maybe Izzy or better say his fame, is a perfect way to get a juicy check after the fight. Because whos gonna fight Pereira next? Hill ? Rakic? Krylov or Walker? These guys wont sell as much PPV as Izzy.

This gets a little interesting. Adesanya is the middleweight champion and Perreira is the current LHW champion. In the past, Adesanya failed to achieve double championship when he fought with Blachowiz. One factor was Blachowiz's natural wrestling and weight taking away Adesanya's gas. I see this as Adesanya's chance to win Double Champ. It could be that Adesanya decided to return from his break because he saw someone he had beaten become champion in the division above him.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 10:33:01 AM

It almost sounds like it's some sort of Jon's personal ambition rather than anything else, but this ambition is not very ambitious  Grin
Stipe's last fight was in March 2021, so already over 2.5 years ago (time flies fast doesn't it). If Jones needs another 8-10 months to recover, there's a risk that fight will have very low interest.
Imo, the best course would be to get Stipe to fight someone else soon (since he's not officially retired) and if he wins, his fight with Jones would at least make some sense. Although, in theory, the original champion (Jones) should be facing an interim champ (Tom) after the recovery.

To bad Bones will try to dictate his own rules and theory wouldnt be proved Cheesy Imho Dana cant force Bones to fight Aspinall. Neither Bones is willing to fight Aspinall Cheesy Imho he seeks for an easy fight, easy money and finish his UFC career. A fight between Stepe and Aspinall also is not what fans would like to watch. I would personally watch his fight against Blaydes, as they have unfinished business. But Blaydes cant have a title fight right now, as he has lost to Pavlovich.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 12:05:12 PM
Merited by Welsh (6)

^  Don't think so...  I think it's cool that the UFC is giving Miocic some respect and not throwing him aside.  And sure it's the match up Jones wants but to be fair to both fighters it was already planned and should have already happened if not for Jones' injury.  And from what we've seen from Jon Jones over the years, I don't think he's is trying to dodge a match up vs Aspinall.  I'm pretty sure he will come next after Miocic.

Anyway Brendan Allen just got his line smashed from around 1.50 down to 1.25.  Should've pulled the trigger early.  But doesn't really matter for me as I bet small.  I'll just put him in a parlay.

UFC Free Fight:  Allen vs Muniz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxPL1GkJf-8

UFC Free Fight:  Craig vs Muniz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oQD1NxEJzk

^ Enjoy these matches.  Lol.  Poor Muniz.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hirose UK

Activity: 1274
Merit: 503

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 03:31:24 PM

This gets a little interesting. Adesanya is the middleweight champion and Perreira is the current LHW champion. In the past, Adesanya failed to achieve double championship when he fought with Blachowiz. One factor was Blachowiz's natural wrestling and weight taking away Adesanya's gas. I see this as Adesanya's chance to win Double Champ. It could be that Adesanya decided to return from his break because he saw someone he had beaten become champion in the division above him.
In this time off, I sure Adesanya is preparing everything, starting from what he has to do to win the title and also silencing Pereira mouth as has happened before.
Even though maybe this fight will happen in the future, I believe Adesanya will return to fight for the UFC title and he is not child who can just go home by giving up.

After Pereira victory over Jiri Prochazka in the light heavyweight fight, he looked quite arrogant and words to say to Adesanya.
From what Pereira has done, we can be sure that Adesanya will never remain silent in the future when the time comes.

For now, it looks like Jamahal Hill will be tough and difficult challenger for Pereira because he is former light heavyweight champion and he stated that when he returns he will show how the champion really fights.
From here we see that Jamahal Hill really intends to stop Pereira in the light heavyweight class.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4237

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 05:38:14 PM

What’s this I hear about Dana White renting the Las Vegas Sphere sometime late next year for what he’s saying will be the world’s most entertaining fight of all time? Is this a rumor or is it actually going to happen? I can only imagine if they put a UFC fight on the outside of the Sphere that Vegas will be absolutely insane that night like never before.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 07:07:42 PM

In this time off, I sure Adesanya is preparing everything, starting from what he has to do to win the title and also silencing Pereira mouth as has happened before.
Even though maybe this fight will happen in the future, I believe Adesanya will return to fight for the UFC title and he is not child who can just go home by giving up.

After Pereira victory over Jiri Prochazka in the light heavyweight fight, he looked quite arrogant and words to say to Adesanya.
From what Pereira has done, we can be sure that Adesanya will never remain silent in the future when the time comes.

For now, it looks like Jamahal Hill will be tough and difficult challenger for Pereira because he is former light heavyweight champion and he stated that when he returns he will show how the champion really fights.
From here we see that Jamahal Hill really intends to stop Pereira in the light heavyweight class.

didn't Jahamal avoid Ankalaev? challenging Alex will pull his rank down and finally face Jiri or Ankalaev.

a lot of ufc fans will really see Alex as not a warm person because he rarely smile. i saw a video comparing him to the character of Javier Bardem in the movie No Country for Old Men. Alex looks like a psycho who can murder using his bare hands.

but i think we just misinterpreted that Come to Daddy to something else but i think Rousimar Palhares is the worse since this bone cracker doesn't stop even when the opponent taps. Alex stopped hitting Jiri already after seeing the ref run towards him.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 09:33:01 AM

I was wrong.  Jones vs Miocic is still happening after Dana White announced it in the post fight press conference.  But it's funny because that would mean the interim belt doesn't mean anything and all they did at 295 was all for show.

But then again it's good that the UFC is still showing Miocic some respect and giving him his last title shot before retiring.  And it's gonna be a good pay day for him too. 

Anyway, here's jeremypwr's Multi Master.  Leeezz gooo!

UFC Fight Night 232:  Multi Master Challenge
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5473979.0

It was just an interim Heavyweight title and not the main Heavyweight title there for after the Stipe Miocic fight Jon Jones will surely fight Tom Aspinall next so they can unify the heavyweight belt when Jon Jones is all healed up for sure it will be in favor for Stipe Miocic, in getting him another shot and a cash money for the fight but the question is what if Stipe Miocic did win the fight,

But I really don't want to see the fight actually after Jon Jones recovered I want to see a Tom Aspinal VS Jon Jones fight instantly, and not get into Jon Jones VS Stipe Miocic but what can we do if the UFC really wants to give the guy a fight, well I think all we can do is just accept the fact that it is for a legend Stipe Miocic and for his last fight in the UFC,

He decided to take a break after he lost his belt again and now to Sean Strickland in my opinion, he underestimated so much for sure, just because Sean Strickland got beaten by Alex Pereira that he has beaten doesn't mean that he will have the same thing and he will beat Sean Strickland with no problem which is not what he had in mind, for sure Israel Adesanya was shocked by the result,

Pages: « 1 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 [561] 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: