Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:53:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 [516] 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 ... 1103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread -- 2021/22 winner - Real Madrid!  (Read 129357 times)
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 04:06:20 PM

I guess one of the games that people are really curious about the result of it is Atalanta - Manchester United. Because Solskjaer's place at Manchester United is still not guaranteed. He was given one last chance against Tottenham in the EPL and he used that chance very well. Now, he can continue to do his work but he must get another satisfying result here to be in a better condition. And it is not very easy to defeat an opponent like Atalanta here. Maybe it will be quite hard but I still believe that they can win.
actually if you look into their respective leagues between the EPL and serie a these two teams are almost in a similar condition with an unstable performance and even now they are still occupying the 5th position in the EPL and serie a.
but on the other hand it is true that MU will definitely be a little underdog even if this is their away game.
I think Solskjaer will use a 3-5-2 formation like he did against Tottenham.
This is a pretty crucial point for both teams because indeed this might be the winner in the group at this stage

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 572

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2021, 04:27:46 PM

I guess one of the games that people are really curious about the result of it is Atalanta - Manchester United. Because Solskjaer's place at Manchester United is still not guaranteed. He was given one last chance against Tottenham in the EPL and he used that chance very well. Now, he can continue to do his work but he must get another satisfying result here to be in a better condition. And it is not very easy to defeat an opponent like Atalanta here. Maybe it will be quite hard but I still believe that they can win.

It's difficult, the game will take place in Italy. They will play at the Atleti Azzurri d'Italia stadium Atalanta. They have to work hard, remember at home they were 0-2, before turning things around. I think Manchester United will have a hard time winning. But if they are able to take advantage of the 4 injured players, I think the chances of winning are quite a lot. While Manchester United will appear at full strength, only the material is a little unfit. Hope Manchester United win again.

Solskjaer will face a tough team in 2 weeks but in this champions league they have to work hard to win with away opponents of course it will be very difficult, Atalanta as the host can win now Manchester United must be able to fight this harder meaning with good opportunities must can be a goal.
Given that with Tottenham this can be trusted for Solskjaer but in the champions league there will definitely be a lot of doubts about it.
But I saw in the play offs of Manchester United it was still quite safe.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1330
Merit: 729

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 04:43:28 PM

Solskjaer will face a tough team in 2 weeks but in this champions league they have to work hard to win with away opponents of course it will be very difficult, Atalanta as the host can win now Manchester United must be able to fight this harder meaning with good opportunities must can be a goal.
Given that with Tottenham this can be trusted for Solskjaer but in the champions league there will definitely be a lot of doubts about it.
Then after two consecutive wins from Champions League to Premier League, does Ole become a good coach or has he evolved to be a great coach? I see the players did work hard and played for the club.

Club like Manchester United does not need to struggle to fight a ticket to pass through qualification round in Champions League. They must be a real candidate for titles.

Atalanta will be another big test for Ole and Manchester United but at least Ole is in a better situation after two wins.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 04:54:39 PM

Barcelona are going to play their second match after sacking Ronald Koeman. This time, they are going to come up against Dynamo Kiev away. And unfortunately, I see that Barcelona have many important missing players for this match. Gerard Piqué, Sergio Agüero, Sergi Roberto, Frenkie De Jong, Ronald Araujo and Martin Braithwaite will not be able to play. Pedri's condition is unknown and Fati seems to be back in training. And they left two points in the match against Alaves by a 1-1 result in the La Liga the last time. My favourite side still will be Barcelona but I don't trust them as much as placing a bet on them.  Grin
Against dynamo is a very important match for barcelona, ​​because now they are in third place and only have 3 points, so to maintain their chances of qualifying for the next round, barcelona must win when dealing with dynamo,I think the match will be balanced especially now that both teams are experiencing the same problem, namely player injuries, not only Barcelona who have lost a lot of their main players, but Dinamo Kiev also experienced the same thing and they even lost their main striker due to injury.

You are right, actually, this will be an important match for them in order to qualify for the next round. You know, they even have a match against Bayern later, so if they win this one, a lot of pressure will be off of them in the next one. Also looking forward to the new tactics of the new coach.

Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 572

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2021, 05:09:24 PM

Then after two consecutive wins from Champions League to Premier League, does Ole become a good coach or has he evolved to be a great coach? I see the players did work hard and played for the club.

Club like Manchester United does not need to struggle to fight a ticket to pass through qualification round in Champions League. They must be a real candidate for titles.

Atalanta will be another big test for Ole and Manchester United but at least Ole is in a better situation after two wins.
But at least he can develop great after two wins and if Atalanta winning again means the players' hard work for the club is very great, this still needs good cooperation.

It will be difficult if the title is obtained because other candidates are better than Manchester United, one of them for the title is to fight tirelessly.

Solskjaer's situation when he is in good condition, for example, if he loses, there is still a savior to escape.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Luzin

Activity: 1456
Merit: 787

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 05:28:48 PM

UCL Match Schedule

Wednesday, Nov 3, 2021

Malmo Vs Chelsea
Wolfsburg vs RB Salzburg
Villarreal vs Young Boys
Juventus vs Zenit
Bayern Munchen vs Benfica
Sevilla vs Lille
Dynamo Kiev vs Barcelona
Atalanta vs Manchester United

Thursday, Nov 4, 2021

Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk
AC Milan vs FC Porto
Sporting Lisbon vs Besiktas
Borussia Dortmund vs Ajax Amsterdam
Sheriff Tiraspol vs Inter Milan
Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid
Manchester City vs Club Brugge
RB Leipzig vs PSG

If I look at the standings temporary of each group, several teams can ensure that they qualify for the knockout stages if they win tomorrow's match, such as Liverpool, Ajax, Bayern Munich, Slazburg, and Juventus.

Source

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 06:08:34 PM

Winning against Atlanta is not easy. But not impossible. Manchester United have a strong squad. But they are not playing well together, that is the main problem. Winning against Atlanta would be easy if two midfielders Pogba and Bruno and Ronaldo could play well. And of course the defenders have to play well today. Atlanta likes to play attacking, so defenders have to play very carefully.
Manchester United are very unpredictable this season, so it's a thankless job to predict the outcome of this match. Here it is better, if there is a desire to bet on this match, to look at the option of betting on the number of goals scored, because both teams attack well and score goals, and both teams have problems in defense. Therefore, total over 3 may not be a bad option in this match.
Manchester United played with Spurs quite convincingly but this is a UCL game sometimes unexpected what happens but with Atalanta's victory in the first leg it is a miracle that Man United can win in reverse, now games like that must be maintained especially in defender defense sometimes Man players United like to concede balls from other players.
It's away and most importantly the defense has to be strong as for the midfield and forward I can trust Ronaldo and Cavani up front.

Yes unexpected but Manchester United will play an away match and they had a good comeback in the last leg against Atalanta. They came back from 0-2 and won 3-2. I'm so much optimistic about this match and hope they will be able to win this one.

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 06:36:00 PM

Yes unexpected but Manchester United will play an away match and they had a good comeback in the last leg against Atalanta. They came back from 0-2 and won 3-2. I'm so much optimistic about this match and hope they will be able to win this one.
Right now manchester united is in high motivation after the 3-0 win over Tottenham, but the victory has not been able to make Solkajer safe from the threat of dismissal, I actually saw in the first game, atlanta played quite solidly and hope they can show it again in the second game later against manchester united, and if they can do that, I really believe they will be able to win especially they will play at home and that will be very motivating for the atlanta players.

RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 07:18:43 PM

the possibility is still there, because indeed they are only 1 point adrift of benfica.
forget to be the leader of the standings because it is not impossible, they should at least be able to maintain maximum results must draw with bayern even though it's very difficult because when they meet bayern they always lose with a striking score Cheesy
at least now they don't slip like they did against benfica, because if they slip against benfica I think they will probably get away with it.
Possibility is always available because Barcelona current form is not going to improve very quickly after having new interim coach they need sometime which can cost them their spot for next round and Benifica is really strong contender for having their spot in next round after beating at home Barcelona. But, currently Barcelona is having good advantage they are going to play their important game at home which is going to help them for having their required results. Dynamo Kyiv is not good enough to handle them in their next match. So, it's very interesting situation for all who is going to be qualified for next round.
it will be good enough for them if they manage to beat benfica in this match but on the other hand don't forget the first match.
they must be able to make a good strategy so that the tragedy in the first match does not happen again, on the other hand I hope that with the interim coach in barcelona they will get something good and that they will continue to advance to the next phase

Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1023

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 07:30:19 PM

Winning against Atlanta is not easy. But not impossible. Manchester United have a strong squad. But they are not playing well together, that is the main problem. Winning against Atlanta would be easy if two midfielders Pogba and Bruno and Ronaldo could play well. And of course the defenders have to play well today. Atlanta likes to play attacking, so defenders have to play very carefully.
Manchester United are very unpredictable this season, so it's a thankless job to predict the outcome of this match. Here it is better, if there is a desire to bet on this match, to look at the option of betting on the number of goals scored, because both teams attack well and score goals, and both teams have problems in defense. Therefore, total over 3 may not be a bad option in this match.
Manchester United played with Spurs quite convincingly but this is a UCL game sometimes unexpected what happens but with Atalanta's victory in the first leg it is a miracle that Man United can win in reverse, now games like that must be maintained especially in defender defense sometimes Man players United like to concede balls from other players.
It's away and most importantly the defense has to be strong as for the midfield and forward I can trust Ronaldo and Cavani up front.

I think this match will be probobly an easy win for Manchester United,they wont go easily into the game like last time and get 2 goals in their net.I think Atalanta will score only 1 or maybe no goals and Manchester to score 2-3 goals also Cristiano Ronaldo should have a big part in this win.So im expecting an intresting match tommorow and a win from Man Utd.
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1517

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 08:04:02 PM

Dynamo Kiev plays at home against Barcelona. Barcelona has been doing very badly lately, they changed the manager. It is unclear how the new team will perform. Barcelona have very important weapons and even if they play away game, they will be the favourites. Matches in Kiev has always been difficult for all teams. In the first match, Barcelona won by scoring only one goal. Dynamo Kiev defense is fine. This match looks open to all three outcomes. Barcelona is one step ahead though. Betting on this match may be too risky.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1411

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2021, 10:39:27 PM

Manchester United is pretty much still in the same spot because if they lose the next one against Atalanta then there is a good chance that they wont make it to the Play off. The last match against Atalanta was pretty clutch although they managed to turn it back but given how good Atalanta was in the 1st half of the last match, the same thing could happen again ( not that I want it to happen though )

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1058

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2021, 10:43:19 PM

It's difficult, the game will take place in Italy. They will play at the Atleti Azzurri d'Italia stadium Atalanta. They have to work hard, remember at home they were 0-2, before turning things around. I think Manchester United will have a hard time winning. But if they are able to take advantage of the 4 injured players, I think the chances of winning are quite a lot. While Manchester United will appear at full strength, only the material is a little unfit. Hope Manchester United win again.

Ole's win over the weekend has given him alot of confidence. Not only him but the team. Talking about facing Manchester City in forth week, Ole has a good squad depth that if he manages well will do fine.
If only he will agree to rest Bruno and play red carded Pogba in EPL.
I wish he could play Bailey aswell and rest Maguire.
Manchester United has to be very careful because if Atlanta gets two goals again, coming back might be United's widest dream

ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1504

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 10:51:36 PM

Five players are missing for Beşiktaş, that's really bad news. Five important players, you can directly write their names in starting eleven, will be out. Pjanic, Batshuayi, Vida, Rosier and N'Koudou are not in camping squad for Sporting game. There are replacements and Beşiktaş will still play in top class but these are huge losses. The biggest problem is striker as I said before. You can tolerate right back by putting Necip Uysal there, Montero and Welinton can play as defenders, there are other alternatives in midfield such as Atiba, Can, Topal and Salih, for left wing Larin can play but you can't put any player half level of Batshuayi in striker position. It will be really hard, I hope we don't have to watch Kenan Karaman as striker for 90 minutes.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2021, 10:56:15 PM

Manchester United is pretty much still in the same spot because if they lose the next one against Atalanta then there is a good chance that they wont make it to the Play off. The last match against Atalanta was pretty clutch although they managed to turn it back but given how good Atalanta was in the 1st half of the last match, the same thing could happen again ( not that I want it to happen though )
Manchester United have not been impressive these days as a result of their poor form.
They have been contemplating on sacking Ole and bringing in a new coach that will replace him.

Despite the fact that Manchester United have the likes of Christiano Ronaldo and Fernandes and also Paul Pogba in the team,they still lose matches and play without a pattern.Nevertheless,English premier league is a hard league,but atleast Manchester United shouldn't have found it difficult to win games.
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 11:04:09 PM

Juventus from tomorrow will be in "retirement" for one week.
I don't know if it is the correct English term but they basically will be locked away from the real world and they will stay in Juventus infrastructures for the entire week.

It is a punishment they are trying to use to wake up players.

discipline can work and be the key to help players be more serious playing every match, because Juventus is not a bad team, they do have a really good squad, fortunately they are doing well in the champions league unlike in serie a, they are in a good spot in the standings by winning 3 out 3, and I think this is the right time to do something like that to keep them wanting to win every match no matter the situation, even if they're first, I am expecting them to win tomorrow and it's only going up from there.

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 03:45:27 AM

Manchester United have not been impressive these days as a result of their poor form.
They have been contemplating on sacking Ole and bringing in a new coach that will replace him.

Despite the fact that Manchester United have the likes of Christiano Ronaldo and Fernandes and also Paul Pogba in the team,they still lose matches and play without a pattern.Nevertheless,English premier league is a hard league,but atleast Manchester United shouldn't have found it difficult to win games.

I agree with the composition of the star-studded team they should be able easily beat the opponent, but in reality it's even difficult to win and have to fight from losing. they seem confused and desperate when the opponent stays on the defensive line.
changing managers issue continues to blow the question is whether it can solve their problem or make it worse for man united.
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1029

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2021, 07:31:32 AM

UCL Match Schedule

Wednesday, Nov 3, 2021
Malmo Vs Chelsea
Juventus vs Zenit

When I look H group, Juventus and Chelsea are still have the dominant power. Juventus have the perfect point (9 points), while Chelsea has 6 points only lost vs Juventus. the position change is still happening, but when Juventus and Chelsea won tonight, it could be hard for Zenit for the next step. Chelsea is on fire that possibly they won tonight, while Juventus is still at risk for loss, in the last 3 games they never got the win. last, they won vs Zenit, if they don't repeat it tonight, Alegri position might be on the dancing with elephants.

MAAManda

Activity: 1498
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2021, 08:00:32 AM

Dynamo Kiev plays at home against Barcelona. Barcelona has been doing very badly lately, they changed the manager. It is unclear how the new team will perform. Barcelona have very important weapons and even if they play away game, they will be the favourites. Matches in Kiev has always been difficult for all teams. In the first match, Barcelona won by scoring only one goal. Dynamo Kiev defense is fine. This match looks open to all three outcomes. Barcelona is one step ahead though. Betting on this match may be too risky.

We have seen Barcelona humiliated by Rayo Vallecano at Estadio de Vallecas with a score of Vallecano 1 - 0 Barcelona, ​​and Then Barcelona Draw at Camp Nou against Deportivo Alaves, with Barcelona's recent results, I'm very pessimistic they will win against Dynamo Kyiv. Maybe a win with a score of 1 or a maximum of 2 will be a very good result for Barcelona.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 08:00:44 AM

Barcelona have only won once and that was yesterday against Kyiv, now they will be back playing but somehow I'm still not sure Barcelona will win here. Besides, for the teams that in my view win on paper maybe only two teams, it's Chelsea and Bayern Munich in this moment. For other matches I will still consider such as Atalanta who might be better off betting on both teams to score or over x.xx goals, about Juventus maybe here they will still win considering Juventus will maintain their top position.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 [516] 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 ... 1103 »
  Print  

Jump to: