Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:34:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available  (Read 122309 times)
Ammon

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:45:04 AM

The thing is no one wants to give a coin a chance, what's with innocent until proven guilty, these are your own opinions just like mine, so stop going on about the dev, everything is about the dev, say something which you would like to see happen to the coin?

+1
Crypto King

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:48:22 AM

The thing is no one wants to give a coin a chance, what's with innocent until proven guilty, these are your own opinions just like mine, so stop going on about the dev, everything is about the dev, say something which you would like to see happen to the coin?

+1

+1 to start with
Altoidnerd

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

http://altoidnerd.com

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 06:51:40 AM

Cmon its cryptocurrency.  It's random.  The price may go up down or sideways gentlemen.  Nobody knows shite.

Do you even mine?
http://altoidnerd.com 
12gKRdrz7yy7erg5apUvSRGemypTUvBRuJ
Crypto King

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:54:20 AM

Get back in, it's time to buy, another pump On the way, the price will bounce right back up that's the way it goes

hahahaha

go head guys buy tons!!! Then when it keeps crashing to the floor, see how much this guy 'felix' cares about your financial situation and loss of BTC! I'm sure he seems like a great guy...he wouldn't lie to you, right? Smiley

Well I'm doing fine, so it's stating the obvious, like what another member has said, trolls keep saying the shit and there proving there self wrong, this will be on coinmarketcap very soon, then on a bigger exchange, and guess what the price will rocket, and you know it will.

I tell you what.  If you're so convinced the price will rise, then put your money where your mouth is and bet me.  I'm willing to bet through an escrow member so I stick to my word and the bet money is up front.  I'm willing to bet up to 0.5btc that this stuff will crash just like Maza and Spaincoin.

Come on, bro.  Bet me.  I want to see how sure you are of your '100 percent certain it will be pumped and survive unlike any of the other national coins' idea.

I'll be waiting.

By the way...you are aware the Dev has been withdrawing coins from the premine already, right?  That's right...you're going to be competing against the dev putting up sell orders while he crashes the price to the floor and abandons his own ship. Good luck with that.

You guys saying we're spreading FUD are so hilarious.  Matter of fact, you guys are just as bad as the scamming devs, because you try to cover up for them.  Because when we ask about the premine you just ignore it and act like nothing is going on.  

Why would we cover up for the devs for, im a miner and have been mining since launch and still mining, i see potential in this coin and i also believe the price will be 10 x greater than what were at now! You dont feel the same but who the fuck cares, if your so worried about the dev dumping why do you even make the effort to click onto this thread and even write a post, you clearly dont like this coin or what it stands for so your just wasting your time becuase the majority who buy and sell dont even come on this forum. But let me guess you wouldnt be on this forum if you didnt want to make money, the reason why your on this forum is to make the next buck! Dont say oh im trying to warn people its a load of bollux, i heard that one from another troll. Your more likely to be a click away from buying greececoin but your just trying to get that little lower price, i couldnt really give a fuck
flipstyle

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:58:07 AM

Get back in, it's time to buy, another pump On the way, the price will bounce right back up that's the way it goes

hahahaha

go head guys buy tons!!! Then when it keeps crashing to the floor, see how much this guy 'felix' cares about your financial situation and loss of BTC! I'm sure he seems like a great guy...he wouldn't lie to you, right? Smiley

Well I'm doing fine, so it's stating the obvious, like what another member has said, trolls keep saying the shit and there proving there self wrong, this will be on coinmarketcap very soon, then on a bigger exchange, and guess what the price will rocket, and you know it will.

I tell you what.  If you're so convinced the price will rise, then put your money where your mouth is and bet me.  I'm willing to bet through an escrow member so I stick to my word and the bet money is up front.  I'm willing to bet up to 0.5btc that this stuff will crash just like Maza and Spaincoin.

Come on, bro.  Bet me.  I want to see how sure you are of your '100 percent certain it will be pumped and survive unlike any of the other national coins' idea.

I'll be waiting.

By the way...you are aware the Dev has been withdrawing coins from the premine already, right?  That's right...you're going to be competing against the dev putting up sell orders while he crashes the price to the floor and abandons his own ship. Good luck with that.

You guys saying we're spreading FUD are so hilarious.  Matter of fact, you guys are just as bad as the scamming devs, because you try to cover up for them.  Because when we ask about the premine you just ignore it and act like nothing is going on.  

Why would we cover up for the devs for, im a miner and have been mining since launch and still mining, i see potential in this coin and i also believe the price will be 10 x greater than what were at now! You dont feel the same but who the fuck cares, if your so worried about the dev dumping why do you even make the effort to click onto this thread and even write a post, you clearly dont like this coin or what it stands for so your just wasting your time becuase the majority who buy and sell dont even come on this forum. But let me guess you wouldnt be on this forum if you didnt want to make money, the reason why your on this forum is to make the next buck! Dont say oh im trying to warn people its a load of bollux, i heard that one from another troll. Your more likely to be a click away from buying greececoin but your just trying to get that little lower price, i couldnt really give a fuck

Yep.  You got me.  I'm trying to spread false information which is actually true about the DEV withdrawing 50,000 coins just a few hours ago, ALL so I can buy some of these shitcoins for cheap!!!

I'm totally convinced greece coin is not a scam and will not crash to the floor like every other national coin.  Why?  Because I think it's special, and everyone really cares about Greece.  Worldwide.  Greece is actually the second most likeable country only to the United States.  And that's a scientific fact.  That's gotta be the reason why Aurora, Spain, and Maza coin all failed.  Because nobody cares about those countries.  But Greece is different.  To DA MUNE!!

You've got me figured out bro.  I want to buy this scam shit cheap so I can lose money like the rest of you.  Good investigative work!
Crypto King

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:07:09 AM

hahahaha

I'll be waiting.

Yep.  You got me.  I'm trying to spread false information which is actually true about the DEV withdrawing 50,000 coins just a few hours ago, ALL so I can buy some of these shitcoins for cheap!!!

I'm totally convinced greece coin is not a scam and will not crash to the floor like every other national coin.  Why?  Because I think it's special, and everyone really cares about Greece.  Worldwide.  Greece is actually the second most likeable country only to the United States.  And that's a scientific fact.  That's gotta be the reason why Aurora, Spain, and Maza coin all failed.  Because nobody cares about those countries.  But Greece is different.  To DA MUNE!!

You've got me figured out bro.  I want to buy this scam shit cheap so I can lose money like the rest of you.  Good investigative work!

Still replying bro..... you must still be interested, when you stop posting on this thread i may believe you that your not going to invest, i bet you will reply. I can guarantee a post of yours will pop up again becuase your interested in whats going on. If the dev moves coins around then thats up to him, people just like to use the word scam to much, maybe trolls need to learn to be a bit more positive and like someone stated, inoncent until proven guilty!
flipstyle

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:14:23 AM

hahahaha

I'll be waiting.

I'm totally convinced greece coin is not a scam and will not crash to the floor like every other national coin.  Why?  Because I think it's special, and everyone really cares about Greece.  Worldwide.  Greece is actually the second most likeable country only to the United States.  And that's a scientific fact.  That's gotta be the reason why Aurora, Spain, and Maza coin all failed.  Because nobody cares about those countries.  But Greece is different.  To DA MUNE!!

Still replying bro..... you must still be interested, when you stop posting on this thread i may believe you that your not going to invest, i bet you will reply. I can guarantee a post of yours will pop up again becuase your interested in whats going on. If the dev moves coins around then thats up to him, people just like to use the word scam to much, maybe trolls need to learn to be a bit more positive and like someone stated, inoncent until proven guilty!

lolol you seem legit, man.  I mean it's the Dev's coin, so he can do whatever he wants with the premine, even if it's not supposed to be touched until the airdrop.  Good logic, bro.  

Nope, sorry.  I've lost too much money in both spain and maza that I won't allow others to be taken into these scams and suffer the same heartache.  Now, you seem like a bagholder, so you have no choice but to shill it up and pretend all is peachy.  But for the casual newcomer who may be interested, they need to know all the facts so that they may not make the same mistakes others have in the past with the same national coin schemes.  

Yep.  I'll be here posting as the price continues to drop, and continue saying 'see, I told ya so!'

Eventually the price will drop to the point where people like you will stop posting because you suddenly realize you've been defending a sinking ship from the start.  Hopefully you will have been smart enough to sell before then, but losing more money is up to you.
pcmerc

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:19:30 AM

OSX wallet - http://pcmerc.com/files/GreeceCoin-Qt.dmg

Please let me know if there are any issues so I may address them.

pcmerc~
http://kryptochaos.com

BTC: 1BPgb6Rvqvw1W1bfVswyiywgGEbYDukoy
stsonic

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:23:21 AM

If this turns out to be a scam and the dev can't explain why he has withdrawn 50k to an unknown location then I will be deleting my wallet and my coins will go with it.
sienna

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:36:47 AM

All the coins are still in the same wallets. Idk what Fear youre trying to spread.

Your Greek god (whom most likely is some asian guy in China with no affiliation with the country) has already taken out 50k coins from the premine, which would have a current market valuation of over $50,000.  

He is definitely not Chinese, coz I did the Chinese translation for him. But after that, he just disappear, no any pm reply, no any bounty which he promised to pay me after I did the work.

CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS 30%. CT2cNh32def8ZfWKmxioQxZrh246NvErbd
FootballCoin(FBC):FqhNVVQJKZpVu4jMkEdEMKmEcNArsb1gUT
TheSmurfsCoin. TTjEkBQne2TcbXDABGZ9WxguPi5mX5YKKer
sienna

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:44:35 AM

Greececoin has been live for over 24 Hours, greececoin has had a big turnout with alot of miners mining, the net hash was steady at 8.6GH at one stage and is now steady at around 6GH. Thanks for all the support everyone has given to greececoin and we welcome the new community which is also growing.

Hi, we made agreement that you will pay me bounties if I do the translation work for greececoin. I post a thread in Chinese section on bitcointalk a week ago and attracted lots of attention in Chinese community. Since then, no matter how many pm I sent to you, I haven't got any reply yet. I guess you must be very busy in distributing greececoin to Greek. Here is my greececoin address:GW6mFFVXqZivhqvcHvZhNtF2vd3uEeKZHK. Can you keep your promise and pay me?

CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS 30%. CT2cNh32def8ZfWKmxioQxZrh246NvErbd
FootballCoin(FBC):FqhNVVQJKZpVu4jMkEdEMKmEcNArsb1gUT
TheSmurfsCoin. TTjEkBQne2TcbXDABGZ9WxguPi5mX5YKKer
Trinibits

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:47:09 AM

Guys I've been mining on Cryptokillers since the launch pointing 12mhs at this this coin. I have so far made around 76 coins. Does this sound about right?. Hows others doing?

Next ting- Dev why are you moving coins around without telling anyone?
dwolfx

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:54:50 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 09:23:55 AM by dwolfx

Guys I've been mining on Cryptokillers since the launch pointing 12mhs at this this coin. I have so far made around 76 coins. Does this sound about right?. Hows others doing?

Next ting- Dev why are you moving coins around without telling anyone?

Where is the pre-mine wallet address?(nvm)

Only address I found was

http://cryptoblox.com/address/GcZCPgQQesaiAVUUfZ7wJxcMeCoPmhELPa
from the first block
http://cryptoblox.com/block/4e2e6e9ae4d36003161c2ffe1fbfaaa59ba96ab5a6502ec8bd2a2d26a2e6a029

o wait
http://cryptoblox.com/tx/bd2bdcad2dd774726621e4d9095ae7742e037883252da3afc2d7a9be14a0b14d#i0
here
cryptoblox.com/address/GUNNjiB5CaoTXGPgyaKwQqakpeaBEGCiHM
The 48,000 is there.
than here
cryptoblox.com/tx/631146dc3b7cd27afc47b48c1da87441c44cb334d650f9f134c612bd7140260f#i0
then splits there
cryptoblox.com/tx/a5fad2830025602732f7f00663f018419cb5f76272d83bf6b2afcbd4ad2340a0#i0
than those two fork to here
cryptoblox.com/tx/ce7fb6a6df62b3d3b101d18c4dfe6d318381a2ffdcc43fa2b346e178f2b4860b#i0
etc.

Leetpools!
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:18:43 AM

Greececoin has been live for over 24 Hours, greececoin has had a big turnout with alot of miners mining, the net hash was steady at 8.6GH at one stage and is now steady at around 6GH. Thanks for all the support everyone has given to greececoin and we welcome the new community which is also growing.
You're welcome!  Wink
dwolfx

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:21:25 AM

I am tracking the coins
http://s18.postimg.org/v49oej1so/Untitled.jpg

here is a breakdown

Leetpools!
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:39:52 AM

It does not look very good that the dev has spent 50,000 out of the premine!!!!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

ydrogios

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:40:41 AM

And tell us if he did that where he spend it!!!!!!!!!!!!
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:41:58 AM

So , this was the first true nation coin that copied the current economy.

50k coin are gone and nobody knows where , just like the billions of euros Greeks don't have a clue where they went.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
dwolfx

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:43:09 AM

It was nested into multiple transactions, each transaction halving.
with smaller and smaller wallet balances.

At this point.... IDK.

Leetpools!
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:46:33 AM

It was nested into multiple transactions, each transaction halving.
with smaller and smaller wallet balances.

At this point.... IDK.

It's called the kiss your coins goodbye scheme Smiley.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: