Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:52:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FOLLOW ME! - (691W - 504L) (+604.35 UNITS WON) FREE Daily Betting Tips  (Read 12603 times)
JanpriX (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 12:55:58 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2019, 03:49:59 PM by JanpriX

Wow, just wow. Our last bet yesterday swung from a winning one to an utterly losing one. I really thought we had this in the bag but they forgot to score on the 2nd half.  Angry

Pick for November 28, 2019 (THURSDAY)
Game will start on 7:20 PM CST, NFL
Match: Atlanta Falcons - New Orleans Saints
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the SAINTS -6.5 points for 2.7 UNITS (1.91 ODDS).

The Saints losing bad to the Falcons three weeks ago is fantastic when it comes to this game. Now, the whole revenge factor isn't that big a deal here as these are two Division rivals, and they are going to go at each other regardless. Drew Brees needed to get his feet wet coming back from his injury, and he has done just that following the Falcons loss. Atlanta looked as if they were going to right the ship after knocking off the Saints, but they have gone right back to their old ways since. Like we said, this isn't a revenge game, but it is a bounce back game. The Saints roll here and win this game by double-figures. The Saints defense will play much better than it has as of late, as they struggled versus Atlanta and they nearly gave away the game to Carolina. Look for New Orleans to focus a bit more on that side of the football and limit the Falcons offense. There is still a lot of incentive for the Saints in this game as they sit one game behind San Francisco for the number one seed in the NFC. With San Fran playing the Ravens, New Orleans knows this is a spot they need to take advantage of. Lay the points in this one as New Orleans is 7-2 ATS in their last nine overall and 24-8 ATS in their last 32 road games.

Best of luck and Grind On everyone.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 03:53:53 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2019, 04:49:57 AM by JanpriX

Pick for November 29, 2019 (FRIDAY)
Game will start on 11:00 AM CST, NCAA College Football
Match: Virginia Cavaliers - Virginia Tech Hokies
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the VIRGINIA TECH HOKIES -2.5 points for 1.9 UNITS (1.91 ODDS).

I have Virginia Tech winning this game by 7+ points here Friday. Virginia Tech is the superior team defensively in this game and they have held opponents to just 5.7 points per game over their last 3 games with opponents averaging just 204 yards per game against them. Virginia Tech has averaged 33.7 points per game on the road this season and they have averaged 173 rushing yards per game this season. Virginia Tech just beat Georgia Tech 45-0 on the road and that is the same Georgia Tech team that almost beat Virginia at home as they won that game by just 5 points. Virginia Tech is 5-0 ATS in their last 5 conference games and 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games against the Cavaliers. Play Virginia Tech ATS.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 04:55:14 AM

LOSS - PICK: TAKE the VIRGINIA TECH HOKIES -2.5 points for 1.9 UNITS (1.91 ODDS).
~snip~
Hard loss to take. The opponent was able to do a comeback win in the last few minutes of the last quarter. I really thought that we'd win this one. But, atleast it was an interesting game to watch. Intense one, I must say. The Cavaliers avenged their past 15 seasons against the Hockies and they will push through to the ACC championship. Looking forward to what they'll have in the future.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 12:42:20 AM

Pick for November 30, 2019 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 2:30 PM CST, NCAA College Football
Match: Minnesota Golden Gophers - Wisconsin Badgers
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the BADGERS -2.5 points for 10 UNITS (1.81 ODDS).

A lot is on the line in this game as the winner gets to play Ohio State next week in the Big Ten Championship Game. The road team has been the play of late, as they have covered the spread 4 times in the last 5 years (1 push). Wisconsin was shocked last year, and that is one of the worst losses under Coach Paul Chryst at Wisconsin. The Badgers will be far and away the best defense the Gophers have faced this season. Wisconsin is 8-3 ATS in their last 11 road games against teams with a winning home record. Just do not believe Minnesota is ready to win a game like this. They are improved, but their schedule has been soft all season long, and this is the game where that will show up in a big way. Wisconsin pulls away late to win this game by 10 points.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 05:48:38 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2019, 11:47:55 AM by JanpriX

After another huge win yesterday, we'll try to win another one today.

Pick for December 1, 2019 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 3:25 PM CST, NFL
Match: Kansas City Chiefs - Oakland Raiders
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the CHIEFS -10.5 points for 1.5 UNITS (1.85 ODDS).

I think that everything is pointing toward a blowout here. However, the one thing that I knew would submarine any improvements was the fact that they have been shackled by one of the most difficult schedules in NFL history. At one point they had to play five straight road games. Then they came home and played two home games in five days on a Sunday-Thursday. After three straight weeks at home they had to travel cross country last week for an early start in New York. It didn't go well and the Raiders got absolutely pasted 34-3. Now they have to fly home, hang out, and then travel to Kansas City this week to face a Chiefs team that is coming off a bye week. Andy Reid teams are legendary off the bye. And I think that they are going to be really focused and really motivated for this one. The Chiefs were kind of faced with their own mortality over the past month or so, with Pat Mahomes getting injured and the team losing four of their last seven games. I think that this team is going to be extremely focused to get this win and essentially wrap up the division title. The Raiders defense is a mess. They still can't rush the passer and they are just No. 28 in pass defense. I think that Mahomes is going to tear them up. If Oakland can fluke out some plays and push around the Chiefs defense with the running game and hang around in this one then so be it. But I see a mismatch in this game. I see a motivated, rested and more talented Chiefs team playing with home field advantage against a Raiders team that is tired, run down, and in over its head. I think that this one has the potential to get out of hand and I can see it around 44-14.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:52:16 AM

WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the CHIEFS -10.5 points for 1.5 UNITS (1.85 ODDS).

~snip~
Well, well, well, we got another winner yesterday. The Kansas City Chiefs blew the Raiders and they never looked back in this game. Scoring 40 points against 9. Really good weekend for us, I must say. If you are not following my free daily picks, I don't what to say. Maybe you just don't want free money?  Roll Eyes

#LookingForGames
#StackingSats
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 12:23:42 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2019, 07:11:28 AM by JanpriX

Pick for today is Louiseville Cardinals -5.5 in College Basketball against Michigan Wolverines. Bet 3.1 units. I'll update this format later. Currently using phone and very hard to post.

FORMATTED POST:

Pick for December 3, 2019 (TUESDAY)
Game will start on 6:30 PM CST, College Basketball
Match: Louisville Cardinals - Michigan Wolverines
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the CARDINALS -5.5 points for 3.2 UNITS (1.97 ODDS).

Louisville is the No. 1 team in the country and are a legit final four team under year two with Chris Mack. Michigan has skyrocketed up the polls currently at No. 4 in the country after winning the Battle for Atlantis last week. They went from unranked to No. 4 in the country, but I am still not completely sold on them. This will be their first true road game of the season and I am always weary on teams traveling out of the country over Thanksgiving. I have seen these teams come out flat and not have much energy and expect that to be the case this evening. Michigan has solidified their NCAA Tournament bid at the end of the season, but beating North Carolina and Gonzaga might not be that great of a victory, as a believe both of those teams are fringe top 20 teams. Louisville is 10-4 ATS (1 push) in their last 15 games against Big 10 teams. They have a great front-court led by Joran Nwora, who will come up big tonight as the best player on the floor. Louisville wins this game by 8-10 points giving us another top play winner on Tuesday.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 07:13:59 AM

Pick for December 4, 2019 (WEDNESDAY)
Game will start on 7:00 PM CST, NBA
Match: Oklahoma City Thunder - Indiana Pacers
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the PACERS ML for 2.2 UNITS (1.91 ODDS).

I love the Pacers in this matchup. Indiana is the better team in this game and should not be the underdog. They opened at +1 but the sharp money has moved this line. The Pacers are coming off another blowout win last time out and the Pacers are hot. They are 6-1 straight up in their last seven games and 5-2 ATS in those games. The only loss in this stretch was a three-point loss at Philadelphia and Indiana's only other two losses in the last month have come against top teams Milwaukee and Houston. This team is coming together and playing very good basketball right now. Oklahoma City is just 4-6 in its last 10 games. Their last three wins have come against two of the worst teams in the league in New Orleans and Golden State. I don't think that the Thunder will be able to take down a hot team like the Pacers. Indiana already blew out Oklahoma City 111-85 in the first meeting this year back on Nov. 12. I think that they will get the sweep. Indiana has outscored its last five opponents by nearly 10 points per game and they are 4-1 ATS in their last five road games. Bet this one soon because I think that the line will move. I had this line at Indiana -3.5 so I love the value in this game and I think that Indiana will win this one by at least seven points. Take the Pacers.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 12:43:35 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2019, 12:21:01 AM by JanpriX

Hey everyone, quick pick for the day. Take the Pelicans -3.5 points against the Suns for 2.3 units. Will format this post later.

FORMATTED POST:

Pick for December 5, 2019 (THURSDAY)
Match: New Orleans Pelicans - Phoenix Suns
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the PELICANS -3.5 for 2.3 UNITS (1.87 ODDS).

The Suns were one of the strongest ATS teams to start out the season, but they have fallen off a cliff recently. They have covered in only two of their last nine games, and they are in a real tough spot here, coming in on a back-to-back after getting blown out in Orlando last night. This will not only be a back-to-back but their third game in four nights, and fatigue is starting to become a real issue at this point of the season. The Pelicans haven't had great results, either, but they have played a very tough schedule with recent games against Dallas, OKC (X2), Lakers, Clippers and Jazz. Their last win was Nov. 21, against this same Phoenix team, in Arizona, and they won by 3. They are rested with the night off last night and at home in this matchup, and we think this is a great chance for a rare comfortable win. The Pelicans have covered in seven of the last nine meetings between these clubs, and we expect that trend to hold strong tonight.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:28:39 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2019, 09:09:52 AM by JanpriX

After a loss the other night, I'm looking at a College Basketball game today that might bring us some value bet. Here are the details.

Pick for December 7, 2019 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 7:00 PM CST, College Basketball
Match: North Dakota State Bison - East Tennessee State Bucs
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the BUCS -3.5 for 5.67 UNITS (1.89 ODDS).

East Tennessee State's only loss this year is at Kansas. No shame there. They've gone to Little Rock and Citadel in the last two weeks and picked up road wins and I think that they will get another here. North Dakota State is a solid team. They are one of the favorites in the Summit League and they are likely to rep the league in the NCAA Tournament again. However, they aren't athletic enough to hang with ETSU. The Bucs hammered NDSU by 18 last year in this matchup. It won't be that ugly this year. But it doesn't have to be. ETSU is one of the best teams in the Southern Conference, which over the past two years has been one of the top mid-major conferences in the nation with teams like UNC-Greensboro, Wofford and Furman. And this year I think ETSU is clearly the best of the bunch. They only play seven or eight guys, so there aren't a lot of moving parts. And they aren't reliant on any one guy. They are great defensively, they are tough and physical inside, and they a very efficient offense. North Dakota State does not have size. They aren't that athletic. And they don't defend the paint. Basically they just hang around the 3-point line and chuck up threes and then allow teams to pound them on the inside on the other end of the court. They've played the No. 303 ranked schedule this year, but they are still only 4-4 against D-I competition. They did pretty much the same thing last year, starting the year 2-7 and going just 5-8 in league play. NDSU doesn't care about the nonconference. They know their only way to The Dance is to win their league, so they save their bullets for those fights. Finally, NDSU has only played one game in the last 11 days. That was an 11-point loss at Indiana State. This is just their fourth game in 20 days. I don't expect them to be sharp here. I think that ETSU is going to bully the Bison and find a way to grind out an nine-point win. The talent discrepancy between these two is greater than that. But home court will cover some of that. Regardless, I think East Tennessee State takes it.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 09:18:57 AM

Pick for December 8, 2019 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 7:20 PM CST, NFL
Match: Los Angeles Rams - Seattle Seahawks
WIN - PICK: TAKE the RAMS ML for 6.60 UNITS (1.91 ODDS).

The Rams are the better team at home here Sunday night. Seattle has allowed 369.1 yards per game this season and 357.7 yards per game on the road this season. Seattle is coming off a big win at home on Monday Night Football against Minnesota because of 3 turnovers and although Seattle dominated the time of possession, they only won that game by 7 points which is very troubling for them heading into Los Angeles. Seattle had the ball for over 19 more minutes than Minnesota in that 7-point Monday Night Football victory and still gave up 30 points and now they face a Rams team that is finally healthy offensively. Seattle also gave up 276 passing yards to the Vikings and now they face an even better passing team on the road here Sunday night. The Rams have allowed just 19.7 points per game over their last 3 games and just 315 yards per game. This is a Rams team that just beat a very good Chicago defense which also happened to be on Sunday Night Football and that was without WR Robert Woods, WR Brandin Cooks and TE Tyler Higbee who are now all healthy. This Rams offense is ready to roll again this week as like I said they are finally healthy and offensive injuries are the only reason why their numbers do not appear great on paper this season. Now this is the same Rams team that beat New Orleans 27 to 9 in Los Angeles in Week 2 and lost by just one point at Seattle in Week 5. The Rams are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games after a win by more than 14 points and they are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 home games against Seattle. Play the Rams PK.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 07:03:50 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2019, 06:59:54 AM by JanpriX

A much needed win yesterday guys. As for today's game, we are going with NBA and will gonna bet Detroit +1.5 points for 3 units. Again, I'll be posting the formatted version of this pick when I get home. God Bless and Grind On everyone.  Wink

FORMATTED POST:

Pick for December 9, 2019 (MONDAY)
Match: New Orleans Pelicans - Detroit Pistons
WIN - PICK: TAKE the PISTONS +1.5 points for 3.30 UNITS (1.91 ODDS).

The Detroit Pistons got off to a slow start to their season this year going just 4-10 in their first 14 games. The biggest reason for this was the fact they were without their best player Blake Griffin for a majority of those games (were also missing Derrick Rose for 5 of those games). When Griffin finally did return it took him a few games to get things going as he didn't break the 30+ minutes played mark in a game until a few weeks ago against Atlanta. Since then the Pistons and Griffin have taken off and overall they have played much better posting a 5-4 record in their last 9 games. Even more impressive is they have outscored their opponents by an average of +8 points per game during this recent 9 game stretch and a +8 point differential is outstanding as it would rank 4th best this year in the NBA over a full season. A closer look also shows that 2 of their last 4 losses were 2nd games of back to back spots and both were against the 20-3 Milwaukee Bucks. The other two Pistons defeats during this stretch were losses in tight games decided late by just 1 and 3 points.

Detroit is off a big 108-101 victory over a good Indiana team their last time out and that win may have been their best all around game this season overall. The same can't be said for their opponent tonight in this one as the New Orleans Pelicans are coming off an ugly 46 point defeat to the Dallas Mavericks on Saturday. That was the 8th straight loss for a Pelicans squad that fell to 6-17 overall on the season. With the much more talented Pistons starting to play well I think the wrong team is favored in this game.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 12:39:55 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2019, 11:41:49 PM by JanpriX

Here is today's free pick. Get it while you can.  Wink

Pick for December 10, 2019 (TUESDAY)
Game will start on 7:00 PM CST, College Basketball
Match: Princeton Tigers - Monmouth Hawks
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the OVER 138.5 for 2.70 UNITS (1.94 ODDS).

The Princeton Tigers are coming off their two highest scoring games of the season in their last two contests. Two big things have recently happened that's really helped the Princeton offense as they moved freshman Tosan Evbuomwan into the starting lineup and they also got back Ryan Schwieger as well. The Tigers defense has been bad this year especially defending the three point shot as they rank 3rd worst in all of CBB with a 43.2% percentage allowed beyond the arc. They will go up here against a Monmouth Hawks team that is also coming off their two highest scoring games of the season in their last two games.

Play 'over' the total.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 11:45:31 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2019, 08:02:44 AM by JanpriX

We fell short on our bet yesterday but that's life. Don't worry about it and move on to our next pick.  Cool

Pick for December 11, 2019 (WEDNESDAY)
Game will start on 8:00 PM CST, NBA
Match: Phoenix Suns - Memphis Grizzlies
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the SUNS -6.5 for 2.71 UNITS (1.78 ODDS).

Phoenix started their season off hot then went into a bit of a lull. But they have got their groove back lately and this team has covered in four of its last five. After a four-game road trip they came back home in that tricky first game after a road trip and walloped the Timberwolves. Now they face an even bigger step down in competition against the Grizzlies. Memphis is a very bad team this season. They are getting a lot of points on a nightly basis from the oddsmakers but can't cover any lines. They are coming off a win and a cover last time out against the Warriors, and they should be content tonight and won't play desperate since not on a losing streak. This looks very much like a double-digit win for the home team.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 08:06:01 AM

~snip~

LOSS - PICK: TAKE the SUNS -6.5 for 2.71 UNITS (1.78 ODDS).
Man, what a dud. The Suns didn't show up in this game. They didn't win the game hence they also didn't cover our bet on their spread. They're like not trying to win in this game. Bad beat. But what can we do, this is the life of betting and I already accepted this kind of scenarios.  Grin Moving on, I'm currently checking all the lines available for today and will post our pick later. Hoping to find some value in the upcoming games. Stay with me and we'll win this one.  Wink
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 12:33:09 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2019, 03:30:14 AM by JanpriX

We are going with NHL today and pick Toronto Maple to win outright over Calgary Flames for 5 units. Will post the formatted one later, as per usual.  Wink

FORMATTED POST:

Pick for December 12, 2019 (THURSDAY)
Game will start on 8:00 PM CST, NHL
Match: Calgary Flames - Toronto Maple Leafs
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the MAPLE LEAFS ML for 5.8 UNITS (1.87 ODDS).

I have Toronto winning this game by 2+ goals here tonight as they are the superior team. Toronto has averaged 3.5 goals per game on the road this season and they have held their opponents to just 2.6 goals per game over their last 5 games. Toronto's power-play has been on fire converting at 42.9% over their last 5 games and their penalty kill has been solid allowing just one power-play goal over their last 5 games. Toronto's power-play has been solid on the road this season converting at 25.6% with the extra man and Calgary has struggled on the penalty kill with opponents converting 26.7% against them over their last 5 games. Calgary has a nice little 6 game win streak however Toronto will be the best team they have faced and Toronto is finally healthy. Andersen has been playing lights out between the pipes and he just stopped 38 of 39 shots including a couple breakaways against the Vancouver Canucks. So, we have an extremely hot goalie here tonight with a healthy very potent offensive Toronto team looking for their 3rd straight win in a row. Meanwhile Calgary's wins over their 6-game win streak have not been that impressive winning 4 of those 6 games by just one goal including 2 overtime wins while Toronto has outscored their opponents by 3 goals in each of their last 2 games. Toronto has also outscored Calgary by 3.5 goals per game in their last 2 trips to Calgary dating back to 2017. Play Toronto Moneyline.

V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 12:17:44 PM

We are going with NHL today and pick Toronto Maple to win outright over Calgary Flames for 5 units. Will post the formatted one later, as per usual.  Wink

I'm bored so i'll be watching your NHL pick and will place a bet. I am curious, are you living in the US or anywhere in the west? Because it is hard to focus on these leagues in the Philippines due to lacking proper television airtimes. 

How about NBA bro? No picks for the 9 games tomorrow?

What bookie are you using?

Best wishes on your picks later.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:02:24 PM

We are going with NHL today and pick Toronto Maple to win outright over Calgary Flames for 5 units. Will post the formatted one later, as per usual.  Wink

I'm bored so i'll be watching your NHL pick and will place a bet. I am curious, are you living in the US or anywhere in the west? Because it is hard to focus on these leagues in the Philippines due to lacking proper television airtimes. 

How about NBA bro? No picks for the 9 games tomorrow?

What bookie are you using?

Best wishes on your picks later.
Definitely embarrassed with what the Toronto Maple did in this game. They're okay-ish in the first and 2nd quarter of the game but they fell hard (in terms of defense)  at the 3rd one. They gave 3 goals at the last quarter. Maaannnn. This is why I love betting.  Grin

I'm currently residing in the Philippines but I have MANY relatives in the US that help me in these picks. Also, I have several websites that I daily use to watch these games. I have access to almost all games from other countries and its free. LOL. .

As per NBA, I didn't find any "value" pick in it even though they have 9 games. I just watched those games but didn't bet on them. Currently, I only use Sportsbet.io and sometimes, Nitrogen when the lines are very bad in Sportsbet.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 09:11:12 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2019, 03:33:43 AM by JanpriX

Even though we lost yesterday, we'll bet again, as usual and try to win some units. We'll go with NBA today. Bet Chicago Bulls -5.5 points over the Hornets for 6.2 units. Will format this message later. Still don't have access to PC.  Grin

FORMATTED POST:

Pick for December 13, 2019 (FRIDAY)
Match: Chicago Bulls - Charlotte Hornets
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the BULLS -5.5 for 6.18 UNITS (1.81 ODDS).

This line is a bit of a red flag. Chicago has a worse record than the Hornets, yet they are favored. And even though a majority of the action in this one is coming in on Charlotte, the line is actually moving Chicago's way. The Hornets are terrible defensively, and that's the one thing the Bulls do relatively well (they are No. 3 in 3-point defense). Over 41 percent of Charlotte's shots are from 3-point range so this is a decent matchup for the Bulls. The Hornets are coming off a big upset win in Brooklyn, winning as a 10-point underdog. That was their second straight upset win and I don't see them making it three in a row. Charlotte is just 7-13 in its last 20 games and they have gotten wrecked on the road this year, going 2-5 in their last seven away games with the losses coming by 41, 17, 7, 10, 36 and 8 points. Chicago is no powerhouse. In fact, they are all over the map. But they've been pretty solid over the last two weeks, winning three of six with the losses coming by one, five (in OT) and two points. The Bulls are 6-1 ATS in their last seven games and they are 5-2 ATS as a home favorite. Chicago is 4-0 ATS at home against the Hornets and I think that they can get the W here as well.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:39:18 AM

Pick for December 14, 2019 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 12:00 PM CST, College Basketball
Match: Georgetown Hoyas - Syracuse Orange
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the HOYAS -2.5 for 8.55 UNITS (1.82 ODDS).

A former clash of Big East teams takes place on Saturday afternoon in the nation's capital. No bet against Syracuse is a bad bet this season, as they lack talent and will struggle to be competitive in the ACC and make the NCAA Tournament come March. The Hoyas are playing their best basketball of the season having won two straight games in convincing fashion against Oklahoma State and SMU. All 4 of Syracuse losses have been blowouts this season by at least 14 points including 3 against fringe NCAA Tournament teams. Syracuse is 3-13 ATS in their last 16 games following a straight-up victory of more than 20 points. Georgetown has covered the spread of 4 of their last 5 lined games.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: