Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:04:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FOLLOW ME! - (691W - 504L) (+604.35 UNITS WON) FREE Daily Betting Tips  (Read 12596 times)
JanpriX (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 07:02:43 PM

I like betting on favorites more when there is a lot of surprises during the day. I opted for simple match line Juve to win @1.55

I will give a try for your other tip later tonight when I play my evening/night ticket.

That is actually a good angle to take when there are more upsets than usual in the day. And honestly, that 1.55 odds is quite great on its own. Let's hope that we win this one with Juve getting 2 or more goals. Grin

Best of luck to both of us.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 07:27:05 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2021, 11:19:07 AM by JanpriX

Pick for January 3, 2020 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 02:45 PM EST, Italy Serie A
Match: Juventus - Udinese
[WIN!!!] - PICK: Juventus -1 Goal for 2 UNITS (1.86 ODDS).

As per this selection on Juventus to grab a big win today against Udinese, they come into this contest fully fit for the first time in a while and they also come in off a sour 3-0 loss to Fiorentina, which would have surely gotten their attention and with the winter break happening right after it, they've had nearly two weeks to think about how awful that losing feeling is. We see them coming out with vengeance today at home against a Udinese side that quite frankly isn't very good. Udinese sit 12th in Serie A but have a negative goal differential and have scored just 14 goals in 13 games. We don't see Udinese finding the back of the net given the handful of injuries they have and the fact that Juve will want to come out strong and try and keep a clean sheet for morale. This has Juve 2-0 or 3-0 written all over it.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 11:22:45 AM

Pick for January 3, 2020 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 04:25 PM EST, NFL
Match: Carolina Panthers - New Orleans Saints
[WIN!!!] - PICK: NEW ORLEANS SAINTS -6.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (2.01 ODDS).

This is a great spot to lay the points. With Green Bay playing at the same time as the Saints we don't need to worry about New Orleans taking the proverbial knee. The Saints have a shot at the number one see in the NFC if the Packers slip so they will want to make sure they are firing on all cylinders. The Saints also want to make sure they keep the Seahawks at bay, and a win ensures that the Saints keep that number two seed. The Seahawks also have the later kickoff time, which plays into our favor. The Saints bounced back in a big way scoring 52 points on Minnesota after giving away two games to the Eagles and Chiefs the two weeks prior. This is big as they will have confidence and will want to be on point as they prep for the playoffs. Lay the number in this one as New Orleans rolls 34-17.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 11:36:39 AM

Pick for January 4, 2020 (MONDAY)
Game will start on 03:00 PM EST, EPL
Match: Liverpool - Southampton
[LOSS] - PICK: LIVERPOOL -1 GOAL for 2 UNITS (1.87 ODDS).

We like the visitors, Liverpool here as they look to pull away from rivals Manchester United who are level on points, but eight goals back on goal difference. Liverpool are on a nine-match unbeaten run, but they have been less than dominate of late. The visitors have drawn their last two since beating Crystal Palace 7-0 and five of their last nine-matches. Liverpool come off a shock scoreless draw at Newcastle on December 30. Away from they have just one win in their last six matches, drawing five. This is a very talented deep Liverpool side who should be motivated with the return of Thiago and Manchester United on their heels. The host Southampton sit in ninth place, seven points back of Liverpool, but are winless in their last four-matches. They have back to back scoreless draws and have scored just one goal in their last four-matches. At home Southampton are 2-2-1 in their last five, but are also winless in their last two. Liverpool have won the last five in a row over Southampton, including the last three on the road. Southampton have been outscored by Liverpool over this stretch 17-2, only scoring in two of the five matches.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 11:40:36 AM

Game will start on 07:30 PM EST, NBA
Match: Atlanta Hawks - New York Knicks
[LOSS] - PICK: ATLANTA HAWKS -6.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.88 ODDS).

We love this somewhat lower line in this game. Atlanta hasn't looked good in their last few games losing two of three outright. Their most recent loss was due to a poor shooting performance in the second half of a game that they lead by 12 at halftime. The Cleveland game was the first poor performance by Trae Young, and we see him bouncing back in a big way in this matchup. The Hawks have won four games on the season and their lowest margin of victory has been by eight points, against a scrappy Pistons team that is similar to the Knicks. Even in that game the Hawks had a double-digit lead for most of the game. This Hawks team has just too many scorers for the Knicks to contend with. The Hawks just keep bringing guys in that can score the basketball while the Knicks don't have that luxury. When the Knicks lose a game, they lose big. New York is 3-3 on the season and in all three losses they have lost by an average of 17 points. Lay the number in this one as the Hawks coast to an easy double-digit victory.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 12:06:37 PM

Game will start on 08:00 PM EST, NBA
Match: New Orleans Pelicans - Indiana Pacers
[WIN!!!] - PICK: INDIANA PACERS +1.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.95 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

I'll play the Pacers on the bounce back. They let one get away in their loss to the Knicks but I think they will rebound here. I don't know how much I trust the Pelicans laying points. And the books obviously feel the same way because they are such a small favorite. New Orleans has won two in a row but they really have had a pretty easy schedule to this point, getting blown out by the only two playoff-caliber teams they've faced (Miami and Phoenix). The Pacers are solid in the underdog role and I like them to pull off the upset here.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 12:08:59 PM

Game will start on 10:00 PM EST, NBA
Match: Sacramento Kings - Golden State Warriors
[LOSS] - PICK: SACRAMENTO KINGS -1.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.96 ODDS).

These two teams have the same record, but they are in different spots as far as optimism. The Warriors are trying to figure out who they are and after the Steph blow up last night, they think they can compete for a playoff spot. This is not a great thing for Golden State as they appear to need more time to get their new guys (Oubre and Wiggins) acclimated to playing with the all-world guard. The Kings are in the mix for a legit 6-7-8 spot in the West. They are playing as a team and should be able to stay relevant this season for the first time in forever. Take Sactown to get the win and cover in this one.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 12:31:10 PM

Pick for January 5, 2020 (TUESDAY)
Game will start on 02:45 PM EST, EFL
Match: Tottenham - Brentford
[LOSS] - PICK: BRENTFORD +1/+1.5 GOALS for 2 UNITS (1.75 ODDS).

This is the first of two semifinal matches in the EFL Cup. Tottenham host Championship side Brentford on Tuesday having beaten Stoke City in the last round 3-1 on the road. That win snapped Tottenham's three-match winless run which included back to back losses. The host are now on a three-match unbeaten run and are coming off a 3-0 home win over Leeds. This win has Tottenham up to fourth place in the League. They now must face a hungry Brentford side that is also in fourth in the Championship, but also had the weekend off. The visitors are riding a 16-match unbeaten run that includes four streak wins. They knocked off Premier League side Newcastle at home 1-0 in the last round to reach the semifinal. Brentford have also knocked of third place Bournemouth and fifth place Reading over this stretch. Tottenham can be a very one and off team, they slip up when they should be dominate and they are now facing a very talented Brentford side that is in the mix for promotion. This will be the first meeting between these two sides.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 12:34:32 PM

Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match: Alabama Crimson Tide - Florida Gators
[WIN!!!] - PICK: ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE -3.5 POINTS for 4 UNITS (1.83 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

Alabama is in a bit of a letdown spot here after their stunning win over Tennessee. However, I think they are going to keep things rolling. These guys are starting to put it together and they are starting to build some chemistry. That win over the Vols is a huge confidence builder and I think that they can keep it rolling. Florida has only played twice in the last three weeks and they are still without their best player, Keyontae Johnson. Florida just hasn't shown me enough for me to trust them here.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 01:03:08 PM

Game will start on 09:00 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match: Mississippi State Bulldogs - Missouri Tigers
[LOSS] - PICK: MISSOURI TIGERs -1.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.88 ODDS).

I still think that Missouri is one of the best teams in the SEC and that they are just a tick or two behind Tennessee. They rebounded from a blowout loss to the Vols by hammering Arkansas on the road. I think that they will do the same here against Mississppi State. The Bulldogs are in a full-blown rebuilding season and they are not nearly as good as they have been in years past. They have lost to every Top 100 opponent they have faced this year, save a weak Georgia squad, and Miss State's wins have come against dregs. The Bulldogs are in a letdown spot after a heartbreaking double-OT loss to Kentucky. Now they are facing a much better opponent and I don't expect them to play nearly as well. This is a really young Bulldogs team and I think the letdown is going to hit them hard. Missouri's experience and skill will be too much in this one and it is a clear mismatch.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 01:05:38 PM

Game will start on 10:00 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match: TCU Horned Frogs - Kansas Jayhawks
[WIN!!!] - PICK: KANSAS JAYHAWKS -5.5 POINTS for 4 UNITS (1.77 ODDS).

Kansas was thoroughly embarrassed over the weekend, losing 84-59 to Texas. It was a little to do with the Longhorns and a lot to do with the focus of the Jayhawks. Kansas ranks 28th in adjusted offensive efficiency but made just 3 of 23 3-pointers and 17 of 45 2-pointers. They'll face a TCU team that ranks a middle-of-the-pack, 160th in 2-point defense so we expect a refocused and ticked-off KU squad to find success. TCU has played only three of their 11 games against teams ranked in the top-75 and they're 1-2, beating Oklahoma State by a point, but losing to Oklahoma & Providence. Kansas is obviously a big step-up in competition and this could be a case of bad timing for the Horned Frogs, who're 1-5 ATS in their last six at home. KU enters on a 10-1 ATS run on the road against teams playing better than .600 SU basketball at home and they're a perfect 9-0, 100% off a SU loss by 20 or more points, winning by an average score of 79-63. I'm backing Kansas on Tuesday.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 12:49:56 PM

Pick for January 6, 2020 (WEDNESDAY)
Game will start on 02:45 PM EST, Italy Serie A
Match: Milan - Juventus
[LOSS] - PICK: MILAN 0/+1 GOAL for 2 UNITS (2.01 ODDS).

This afternoon on ESPN 2 should be a fun match at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza as AC Milan welcomes Juventus. Like home pitch to hold today in a very tight match but I see AC Milan hitting the back of the net late and don't forget Juventus has been dealing with players out due to COVID. Milan has been on a run for the ages and I know on the other side you have Ronaldo but I was so impressed with AC Milan winning on the road against Benevento 2-0 and again I see Milan hitting the back of the net late to break the tie and win 2-1.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 12:57:14 PM

Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match: George Mason Patriots - VCU Rams
[LOSS] - PICK: VCU RAMS -5.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.97 ODDS).

I think that this one will be a blowout. VCU has won six straight games and they are on an excellent 7-1 ATS run. They are 8-2 ATS on the season and this team has been undervalued. They blew out St. Joseph's 80-64 in their last game and should dominate again here. George Mason has lost two of its last three games and they are 2-5 ATS in their last seven games. This team has struggled all season long and has been underachieving. George Mason pulled an upset in their last meeting with VCU back in February as a 14-poitn favorite. Before that VCU had won three straight blowouts over the Patriots and they are 7-2 ATS in their last nine games in this series. VCU is much better on offense and on defense and I think that they will take care of business here against an overmatched George Mason team that won't have a home court advantage.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 11:50:10 AM

Game will start on 09:00 PM EST, NBA
Match: Phoenix Suns - Toronto Raptors
[WIN!!!] - PICK: PHOENIX SUNS -3.5 POINTS for 4 UNITS (1.81 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

Toronto is not good. This team is not at all the same caliber as what we’ve seen the past two years and I think that the books and the public are both slow to react to it. Conversely, Phoenix has been one of the hottest and best teams in the NBA since their undefeated run in The Bubble. That has absolutely carried over into this season and they are off to a solid 5-2 start. The Suns are coming off a rare loss and I think they will bounce back after falling to the Clippers. Phoenix already has wins at Utah and Denver and they blew out New Orleans – a team that has already beaten Toronto twice – at home. Toronto’s only win this year is over the Knicks. Not great. I don’t see them gearing up and getting a road win here.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 11:53:19 AM

Match: Sacramento Kings - Chicago Bulls
[LOSS] - PICK: SACRAMENTO KINGS -6.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.86 ODDS).

The Bulls are coming in on a back-to-back and they had a big win over Portland on the road where they were down big but came back to win. They expended a lot of energy in that game, and we don't think they will have a lot left in the tank to be competitive here tonight. The Kings started off the season with a 3-1 record but have lost three straight. The last game was against the Warriors, where they were embarrassed in a blowout loss. This seems like a get right game for them against a fatigued opponent, and we think there's a great chance for a double-digit win by the home team tonight.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 12:37:52 PM

Pick for January 7, 2020 (THURSDAY)
Game will start on 01:00 PM EST, Copa Del Ray
Match: Yeclano Deportivo - Valencia
[WIN!!!] - PICK: OVER 2.5 GOALS for 2 UNITS (1.58 ODDS).

We are on the Over in this second round matchup in Spain's Copa del Rey. You have a third division side (Segunda B) Yeclano who sit in last place in their group having picked up just three points all season from just three draws. This side has been off since December 16th when they beat Rayo Majadahonda 2-1 in the first round, needing extra time to secure victory. This was the first match they scored more than 1 goal since drawing at home 2-2 against Merida in March 2020. They now face a Valencia side who is struggling in Spain's top division. Valencia sit in 17th place and are currently on a four-match winless run. Their last win came in the Copa del Rey beating Terrassa 4-2 in extra time. Since that win, Valencia have drawn two and lost two. This is a must win for Valencia's confidence. They play a side they are more talented then, faster and stronger, they play a side with nothing to loss and will likely come out swinging, but also leave themselves open to a better side.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 01:04:49 PM

Game will start on 05:20 PM EST, Sentry Tournament of Champions
Match: Jon Rahm - Xander Schauffele
[LOSS] - PICK: JON RAHM ML (1st Round Only) for 2 UNITS (1.82 ODDS).

We are starting the golf season this week with a solid play on Rahm to get the better of Xander. I believe there is solid value on Rahm to come out in Round 1 and put up a great score and beat Xander. Don't let the fact that Rahm has recently switched Club makes, as he's already shot a 59 with the new weapons. Rahm has finished in the top 10 in this tournament three times and we expect a big week here and it stars in Round 1!

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 11:48:23 AM

Game will start on 08:30 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match: Eastern Illinois Panthers - Murray State Racers
[WIN!!!] - PICK: MURRAY STATE RACERS -1.5 POINTS 1ST HALF for 4 UNITS (1.83 ODDS).

This Murray State basketball program along with Belmont has been the top program in the Ohio Valley Conference the past couple of seasons. They are coming off a strong 15-3 record last year in league play and have won a share of or they were outright regular season champions each of the past three years coming into this season. They have dropped three straight conference contests going into tonight and are in what feels like a must win spot here.

Eastern Illinois is 4-5 on the year overall. They have shot a very strong 37.6% from three point range this season but that won't be easy to do here in this game as Murray State has been one of the best three point defenses in all of CBB the last four years allowing just 30% from behind the arc during that and just 30% this year as well.

Take Murray State minus the points for first half.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 11:52:02 AM

Match: Los Angeles Lakers - San Antonio Spurs
[WIN!!!] - PICK: SAN ANTONIO SPURS +5.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.91 ODDS).

The Spurs got back on track after putting together a couple weeks of awful basketball. They took care of the Clippers on Tuesday night to snap a four-game losing streak so tonight will give them a chance to get both Staple Center occupants. This San Antonio team is not the same as it has been in the past two decades, but they still have Coach Pop and that is sometimes enough for them. LA is still the class of the West, but they will be in and out of interest this year and after they got a stiff taste from Memphis last time out they may be inclined to rest a bit. Take the points but the Spurs are firmly in the ML convo this evening.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 12:37:25 PM

Pick for January 8, 2020 (FRIDAY)
Game will start on 02:45 PM EST, England FA Cup
Match: Wolverhampton - Crystal Palace
[LOSS] - PICK: CRYSTAL PALACE +0.5 GOAL for 2 UNITS (1.86 ODDS).

We like the visitors Crystal Palace in this FA Cup clash on Friday. Palace snapped a five-match winless run with a 2-0 home win over Sheffield United last week. This win moved Palace up to 14th place, level on points with Friday's host, but back one goal on goal difference. Palace has some key results this season with a 1-1 home draw against third place Leicester City and a 4-1 win over Leeds United. Palace has seen some success in the FA Cup in the last five years, winning six of their last nine matches. For Wolves, they come off a 3-3 draw at Brighton which extended their winless run to four matches since beating Chelsea at home 2-1. They are 2-1-2 in their last five at home including a 2-0 win over Palace in October. Wolves have won the last two meetings at home over Palace, not 2-0 wins. Both teams are entering the FA Cup in this round, but we like the visitors wanting to bounce back from their earlier loss to Wolves.

#BlackLivesMatter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: