Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:58:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FOLLOW ME! - (691W - 504L) (+604.35 UNITS WON) FREE Daily Betting Tips  (Read 12596 times)
JanpriX (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 12:41:17 AM

Pick for September 19, 2020 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 01:00 PM EST, NFL
Match: Dallas Cowboys - Atlanta Falcons
WIN!!! - PICK: OVER 52.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.90 ODDS).

I expect this game to fly over the posted total here Sunday and would not be shocked to see around 70 points in this match given the way these 2 teams match up against each other. Atlanta put up 25 points in week one however 506 total yards averaging 6.7 yards per play while completing 68.5% of their passes. Seattle completed 88.6% of their passes against Atlanta in week one putting up 38 points against them so you can expect this Cowboys offense to get rolling here Sunday. Dallas did complete 64.1% of their passes last week with their opponents completing 64.5% of their passes against them and they did allow 422 total yards last week. Dallas also allowed Los Angeles to convert 52.9% of their 3rd downs against them and Atlantic converted 50% of their 3rd downs last week against Seattle. The over/under is 5-1 in Atlanta's last 6 games after allowing 350 total yards or more in their previous game and the over/under is 4-0 in the Cowboys last 4 games after allowing more than hundred and 50 rushing yards in their previous game. Play the OVER.

Best of luck and Grind On everyone.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 04:18:06 PM

Sunday Baseball Bonanza - MLB  
*The leans below will not count to my stats here in this thread. Follow or fade, it's up to you! Wink

LOST - Take Over 12.5 Runs between Colorado Rockies and LA Dodgers (3:10 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 20th)

As per this selection, You have to ask yourself why this total is so high and you will understand as to why if you delve deeper into this game. For starters, Senzatela has a 6.5 era against these Dodgers overall lifetime and a 5+ era at Coors field to boot in particular. Gonsolin does not have much experience against Colorado in Coors to begin with and you would have to think that a pitcher who has pitched all year will get a bit rattled here at Coors against a Coloardo team that has nothing to lose and looking to avoid getting swept. Plus, Senzatela comes off a brilliant performance in his last game going for a complete game and he is on a let down here as well. Gonsolin also dominated Coloardo both times out and now Colorado has seen his pitches and will have a beat on them as well and what you are likely to see here is two pitchers that likely get a bit lit up today and their numbers do not speak to their relatively poor level of play today and that is where the value is.

WON - Take St. Louis Cardinals over Pittsburgh Pirates (4:05 p.m.,  Sunday, Sept. 20th)

As per this selection, both pitchers had horrible starts comign in but the Cardinals are rolling right now and they need to continue to win if they want to stay in the hunt for the Playoffs. Flaherty is coming of his worst start of his career giving up 9 runs in 3 innings and he likely bounces back here which is why the total is 8 runs to begin with. Flaherty is 5-1 with less than a 2 era lifetime against these Pirates and he has beaten them more than any other team in his career as well. Mustgroveis 1-6 with a 6+ Era against the Cardinals lifetime and though he likely pitches somewhat well today to help his team avoid getting swept, what you should see here is a hungry Cards team Cards were no hit through 6 innings last game and I can't imagine them not starting out faster this game as they started off last game so poorly. Cardinals likely bounce-back in a decent way here.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 04:22:49 PM

Pick for September 20, 2020 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 03:00 PM EST, WNBA
Match: Seattle Storm - Minnesota Lynx
CANCELLED - PICK: UNDER 163.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.85 ODDS).

Just wait on this line and you will get this line or even better likely as everyone and their mother is on the Over. But, we will take the Under today. We like the Under today because if Minnesota has any chance in this game, it has to be through their defense and their willingness to play aggressive. This team gave up 100+ points to Seattle last time around and they are well aware that they have to get into Seattle's grill to have any shot at this contest. This team just beat Phoenix by 1 point and held them to 79 points to their credit and Seattle to their credit is a lock down defensive team when they choose to be. Seattle held the Mercury to 60 points and Washingto sub 70 points as well and though the public loves the Over here, look for these two teams to put forth a strong defensive effort as this great public fade likely comes through tonight .

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 04:38:21 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2020, 11:40:33 AM by JanpriX

Pick for September 20, 2020 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 07:30 PM EST, NBA
Match: Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
LOSS - PICK: LA LAKERS -7.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.94 ODDS).

The Lakers took care of business in Game one and it may be the end of the road for the Nuggets and their crazy run in the bubble. Denver is playing on borrowed time with two comeback series wins in which they were down 3-1 in both. This team is young and inexperienced, but they have gained some much-needed pressure minutes over the last month so never count them out. LA figured some things out on the defensive end against the Rockets in the Semifinals and that has carried over to this series as well. Lebron and AD are too much for the Nuggets and this will be a 2-0 series after tonight. Take the Lakers to win and cover because it isn't 3-1 yet.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 04:52:02 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2020, 11:41:46 AM by JanpriX

Pick for September 21, 2020 (MONDAY)
Game will start on 01:00 PM EST, English Premier League
Match: Aston Villa - Sheffield United
WIN!!! - PICK: ASTON VILLA ML (3-way bet) for 4 UNITS (2.50 ODDS).

As per your selection on Aston Villa to get the win here today, we believe they are the far superior team and are in a great spot to do well at home vs Sheffield. Villa is riding a six-match unbeaten run dating back to last season with four of those being wins. They are fresh off a 3-1 win in the EFL cup against Burton and were able to rest some key guys while getting others qualilty playing time. Their attack should be too much for Sheffield to handle and we don't envision Sheffield finding the back of the net more than one time today. Sheffied is coming in off a loss to Burnley in the EFL Cup and a 2-0 loss to Wolves in their EPL opener. What's more, is that Sheffield has not won any of their last 8 away league openers and we don't expect that to change today.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 04:57:09 PM

Game will start on 06:40 PM EST, MLB
Match: Cincinnati Reds - Milwaukee Brewers
WIN!!! - PICK: UNDER 4 RUNS - 1ST INNING for 2 UNITS (1.90 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

A big series begins on Monday in Cincy with both teams playing well and both in playoff contention. We have a pair of righties starting in this one and that's an important note because both teams struggle at the plate against right-handed pitching. The Reds own the 3rd worst batting average against righties at .214 and the Brewers have the 4th worst mark of .220, and it really doesn't matter home or away. Reds righty Luis Castillo has been virtually untouchable in his three September starts, posting a 1.23 ERA, while Woodruff has been dependable all season. Castillo has a 2.57 ERA, 0.97 WHIP, and 11.9 K's per 9 IP ratio, while allowing just 3 HRs in his last six home starts against Milwaukee. Meanwhile, Woodruff has a 3.15 ERA & 1.09 WHIP, with a 12.1 K's per 9 IP ratio in his last four starts against Cincinnati. We're betting the starting pitchers will take care of business. I'm playing the Under in the first five innings between the Brewers & Reds on Monday.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 05:01:49 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2020, 11:43:05 AM by JanpriX

Game will start on 08:00 PM EST, NHL
Match: Tampa Bay Lightning - Dallas Stars
WIN!!! - PICK: TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING ML for 2 UNITS (1.45 ODDS).

Tampa has yet to lose back to back games in this years playoffs, and they have only been held to one goal or less only two times in these playoffs. They know that they will have to find their offensive game here as they do not want to go down 2-0. Coach Jon Cooper for Tampa admitted that it was not until the 3rd period where they finally found their game but it was too late. They will build on that 3rd period and that will carry on to this game. I expect the Lightning to come out of the gate quick and set the tone. Tampa has the motivation and the fact they have yet to lose back to back games in the entire playoffs, shows how well they typically bounce back. Put it all together and we like Tampa tonight. Lightning are 44-8 in their last 52 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 05:38:51 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2020, 11:44:27 AM by JanpriX

Pick for September 22, 2020 (TUESDAY)
Game will start on 03:00 PM EST, UEFA Champions League
Match: Slavia Praha - FC Midtjylland
LOSS - PICK: SLAVIA PRAHA -0.5 GOAL for 2 UNITS (1.74 ODDS).

We are taking Slavia Prague in the first leg of this Champions League qualifier. Slavia are coming off a 5-1 win at home over Teplice and are now in second place in the Czech Liga table, two points back of Spart Prague. Slavia are 3-0-1 this season and have been non stop on the scoring front, netting 15 goals while giving up just 2 goals. Slavia are no stranger to the Champions League, they made it to the group stages last season after back to back 1-0 wins over CFR Cluj. Then failed to win a match in the group stages with Barcelona, Inter Milan and Dortmund, though they drew 1-1 at Inter Milan and 0-0 at Barcelona. For Midtjylland, they are on their third round of qualifying after winning at Ludogorets 1-0 in the first round and 3-0 at home over Young Boys in the second round. Though they have seen success in the first two rounds, they have had mixed results in their domestic league. Midtjylland are 1-1-0 in their two Superliga matches, losing at seventh place SonderjyskE 2-0 to open the season, though they are coming off a 1-0 home win over tenth place Lyngby. This is the first time in two seasons that the Danish side has been in this competition and this is the farthest they have made it since 2015. Slavia is a much more talented side in this match up and will want to take a lead heading into the second leg.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 11:58:35 AM

Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, WNBA
Match: Las Vegas Aces - Connecticut Sun
LOSS - PICK: OVER 160.5 POINTS for 1 UNIT (1.92 ODDS).

Per this selection, the Connecticut Sun shot the lights out of the ball last game around 50% and they are a team that is on a mission it seems right now. They have a lot of depth, they are playing togethr as a team and they have come together at the right time. But, note that Vegas shot 1/14 from 3 point land last game and scored a season low basically of 64 points. They had never even scored below 75 points and in this best of 5 series, it's hard to imagine that this team does not show up today especially given that they are the favorite and all the trades they made are for a team that is Championship or Bust. But, I still think Connecticut will not get blown out here, there is just too much vibe and energy in this team right now and this team really believes. They are well coached as well and what you are going to see here is two highly efficient offenses take part today as this game likely goes over the posted total today.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 11:18:53 AM

Game will start on 09:00 PM EST, NBA
Match: Denver Nuggets - Los Angeles Lakers
LOSS - PICK: LA LAKERS -2.5 POINTS (1ST HALF) for 1 UNIT (1.79 ODDS).

I am looking for another fast start from the Lakers. They nailed a game-winning shot in Game 2 and I think that momentum will carry over into this game. It helps that the Lakers are playing on a neutral court and that they don't have to play this key Game 3 in Denver. Los Angeles has won six straight games and nine of their last 10 games. They are on a 5-1 ATS run and I think that they will continue their strong play. The Lakers have had double-digit leads in each of the first two games of this series and I think that they will do it again here.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 11:23:30 AM

Pick for September 23, 2020 (WEDNESDAY)
Game will start on 06:10 PM EST, MLB
Match: Cleveland Indians - Chicago White Sox
WIN!!! - PICK: UNDER 4 RUNS (1ST 5 INNINGS) for 5 UNITS (1.75 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

Shane Bieber had his start moved to Wednesday and we believe he and Lucas Giolito are going to keep this contest low scoring through the first 5 innings. Bieber recently had a 10-game run of 1st half Unders before it was finally broken. The Cleveland righty owns a 1.74 ERA & 0.86 WHIP on the season, while striking out 112 batters in 72.1 IP! His ERA’s the first and second time through a lineup are 1.69 & 1.42, respectively, with an opponents’ batting average of .152 & .178! Giolito has been firing BBs on the road this season and last and he’s slammed the door on the Indians the last four times he’s faced them (twice each this season and last), sporting a 0.65 ERA, 0.94 WHIP, and a 10.4 Ks per 9 IP ratio. The Indians are one of the worst this season against righties in the metrics we care about the most. I’m playing the Under in the first 5 innings between the White Sox & Indians on Wednesday.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 12:16:24 PM

Game will start on 06:40 PM EST, MLB
Match: Cincinnati Reds - Milwaukee Brewers
LOSS - PICK: OVER 8.5 RUNS for 2 UNITS (1.86 ODDS).

I know, I know: it's crazy to bet against Trevor Bauer. He has been one of the best pitchers in the National League this year, posting a 1.80 ERA with 88 strikeouts to just 16 walks. The free agent-to-be has been awesome. But he's not unhittable. Milwaukee has seen him twice this year, tagging him for four runs in six innings the last time they saw him on Aug. 24. That came during a stretch of three starts in which Bauer gave up three or more runs in a row. So he's not untouchable, and I think that the Reds getting a third bite at the apple will help their cause. Again, Bauer's been amazing. He did this back in 2018 in Cleveland as well, posting a 2.21 ERA for the year. But this is still the same guy that had a 6.39 ERA last season. And if you kick out that 2018 season his career ERA is 4.39. His career ERA right now with all seasons considered is around 4.00. So I know a regression candidate when I see one.

The same can be said for both of these offenses. Cincinnati has the worst offense in the Majors, hitting just .212 as a team. Milwaukee isn't much better, hitting just .227. But there is more talent in these lineups than is showing up in production. Christian Yelich, Ryan Braun, Keston Hiura, Joey Votto, Ed Suarez, Mike Moustakas and Nick Castellanos are all All-Star-caliber hitters. They just haven't shown it yet. The Reds have been showing signs of life, scoring seven or more runs in five of their last nine. They are averaging around five runs per game in their last 10 and I think they can get to six runs here. The Brewers busted out for 18 runs against the Cardinals on Sept. 15. And since that game they have scored 30 runs in six games. They are also averaging over five runs over their last 10. So these guys can hit. I know they can hit and I think they will.

Bauer is on one side. The other starter is Adrian Houser. He's gone 'over' in seven starts and it has a lot to do with him. He has a 5.33 ERA and is allowing an average of 10 hits per nine innings. His WHIP is 1.52 and he can't get people out consistently. Houser has given up at least four runs in each of his last six starts. And over his last eight starts he's given up 36 runs in just 39 innings. Not great. I think that he can, and will, get lit up by the Reds. I think this game has a 7-4 feel to it.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 12:53:13 PM

Game will start on 08:00 PM EST, NHL
Match: Dallas Stars - Tampa Bay Lightning
WIN!!! - PICK: TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING ML for 4 UNITS (1.58 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

It's a little redundant to write the same things each time we take Tampa in this series but let me reiterate. Tampa is the better team. The deeper team. The better defensive team. The team with the better offense. Game 1 they were tired from flying across the country and in Game 2 they showed flashes of the team they can be. Game 3, we expect Tampa to dominate from the onset and get the win and go up 2-1 in the series.

#BlackLivesMatter
babo
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 4225

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2020, 06:30:05 AM

@JanpriX
I can't follow up with posts, that is, I have a lot of difficulty.. is hard.
I wanted to propose you to make a google sheet, in my opinion it is better being more compact.
You can continue to post, but in my opinion by putting
date, match, prediction, win or lose
you (we) get a better view

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 11:22:23 AM
Merited by babo (2)

@JanpriX
I can't follow up with posts, that is, I have a lot of difficulty.. is hard.
I wanted to propose you to make a google sheet, in my opinion it is better being more compact.
You can continue to post, but in my opinion by putting
date, match, prediction, win or lose
you (we) get a better view

You got a point there. My plan is to make a google sheet once we hit the 300-winning units mark. Currently, we are on 273.15 units won and so we'll get there very soon. After that, I'll include my picks in a Google sheet, as requested.  Wink
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 11:29:24 AM

Game will start on 07:30 PM EST, Major League Soccer
Match: FC Cincinnati - Philadelphia Union
LOSS - PICK: PHILADELPHIA UNION ML for 2 UNITS (2.20 ODDS).

As per your selection on Philadelphia, we believe this is a major mismatch and the price is way too good to pass up. Philadelphia is easily one of the top teams in the MLS and they come into this game riding a three match winning streak which has seen them score 9 goals while conceding just 2. They should have no trouble keeping Cincinnati FC out of the back of the net as Cincy has managed just 2 goals over their last five games and play a very defensive brand of soccer. Philadelphia will be able to break the Cincy defense down with their plethora of attacking options and ideas and we see Philly racing away to a 3-0 win in this game.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 11:32:11 AM

Game will start on 08:30 PM EST, NBA
Match: Miami Heat - Boston Celtics
LOSS - PICK: BOSTON CELTICS -3.5 POINTS for 1 UNIT (1.94 ODDS).

Boston got right back into this series in Game 3 with a big win, and it's easy to think they can keep the momentum going tonight. They had a rare three nights off because of the strange scheduling in the bubble, and as a result they got some much needed R and R. This definitely benefits the Celtics more since the Heat had them kind of on the ropes after that 2-0 lead but now Boston recaptured the momentum and they got some time to get Hayward some more rest, and he should be a major factor tonight in this likely win. Boston is the better defensive team, and with the extra rest we should see that unit flourish tonight. And their offense really woke up in Game 3 with 117 points, and we see that continuing tonight, especially with Hayward more fully in the mix. Miami is playing some very good basketball right now, but they have had an easy path and haven't faced a lot of adversity. Boston is more battle tested, and ready for this crucial Game 4. And not to mention that Boston has been one of the best betting teams in the NBA for the last several years, and they normally exceed the expectations of the oddsmakers. We think that will be the case again tonight.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 11:47:09 AM

Pick for September 24, 2020 (THURSDAY)
Game will start on 07:30 PM EST, WNBA
Match: Seattle Storm - Minnesota Lynx
WIN!!! - PICK: OVER 163.5 POINTS for 5 UNITS (1.94 ODDS).

Two teams that have been trending to the over will meet when the Minnesota Lynx take on the Seattle Storm at the IMG Academy in Bradenton, FL on Thursday night. The Lynx have posted a perfect 6-0 record to the over in their last six games where they faced a team with a winning record and they are also a perfect 7-0 to the over in their last seven games where they were listed as an underdog. They have also gone up and over the number in ten of their last fourteen versus a team from the Western Conference and they are 5-1 to the over in their last six games overall. The Storm have been an over team as well in the spot they are in here tonight as they have gone over the total in each of their last six games where they faced a team with a winning % of .500 or higher and they are 5-1 to the over in their last six games overall. Throw in the fact that these two teams have gone a perfect 7-0 to the over in their last six head to head meetings, including a 88-86 Storm win in Game 1 of the series and that's where we'll have our play as we expect both teams to push the pace again in Florida on Thursday night.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 12:01:27 PM

Pick for September 24, 2020 (THURSDAY)
Game will start on 09:00 PM EST, NBA
Match: Denver Nuggets - Los Angeles Lakers
LOSS - PICK: LA LAKERS -6.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.97 ODDS).

The Lakers have been terrific after suffering a loss this postseason. You'll recall they lost Game 1 to Portland then crushed the Blazers 111-88 in Game 2 and never looked back, winning four in a row. The Lakers lost Game 1 to the Rockets then followed by winning the remaining four games in rather easy fashion including a 117-109 win and cover in Game 2. We give the Nuggets plenty of credit for what they've accomplished to this point but the bottom line is, they don't matchup well with the Lakers, they don't have LeBron, and L.A. just got their one shaky game out of the way. I expect the Lakers to control this game as long as they bring the intensity. I'm betting the Lakers make it three in a row ATS off a loss. I'm laying the points with the Lakers on Thursday.

#BlackLivesMatter
babo
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 4225

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2020, 04:45:42 PM

You got a point there. My plan is to make a google sheet once we hit the 300-winning units mark. Currently, we are on 273.15 units won and so we'll get there very soon. After that, I'll include my picks in a Google sheet, as requested.  Wink

Great, because a sheet is better for follow your performance.
And we can do graph, statistics etc (about your performance).

I am very happy that you like it, I hope it makes you understand that I am really interested and intrigued
Cheesy

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: