Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FOLLOW ME! - (691W - 504L) (+604.35 UNITS WON) FREE Daily Betting Tips  (Read 12596 times)
JanpriX (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 10:43:27 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2020, 10:39:08 AM by JanpriX

Pick for March 21, 2020 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 6:30 AM CST, BELARUS - Vysshaya League
Match:  Vitebsk - Gorodeya
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the OVER 1.5 goals for 1 UNIT (1.56 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

Welcome to the Belarus Premier League which kicked off there 2020 season this week. We are taking the Over in the Gorodeya vs Vitebsk match. Gorodeya finished seventh last season and enters the 2020 season having won their last three friendlies in a row with all three hitting three or more goals and two hitting four or more goals. This pre-season they are 4-2-3 with just two of their nine pre-season matches failing to hit two goals and six of the nine hitting three or more goals. Away from home they are 2-2-1 with four straight matches they have hit two or more goals. They travel to face Vitebsk who finished the 2019 season in 13th place, just one point out of the relegation playoff spot and two points from relegation. They have struggled this pre-season going 2-7-2, but in those 11 matches, nine hit two or more goals and eight hit three or more goals. At home this pre-season, Vitebsk are winless in their last four with an overall record of 1-3-1 with all five matches hitting two or more goals and four of the five hitting three or more goals. This will be the 16th meeting between these two sides with four of the last five hitting two or more goals.

Best of luck and Grind On everyone.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 10:47:30 AM

Pick for March 28, 2020 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 9:00 AM CST, NICARAGUA - La Liga Primera
Match:  Managua FC - Diriangén FC
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the Diriangén +0.5 goals for 0.5 UNIT (2.10 ODDS).

As per our selection on Diriangen, we have no problem going back to the well with them in this spot as they travel to Managua in a battle of the first and second place teams. Diriangen is coming off a very poor result against the bottom of the table Sabanas, where they were held to a 1-1 draw despite bossing the play. They will be focused and ready for this game and we like the fact they haven't lost since February 1. That's a string of nine matches unbeaten. Managua comes into this game off a 1-0 win against Cinandega and they also haven't lost in five matches. However, when two top teams square off, the atmosphere is usually tense and the game is very cagey, thus we are siding with the plus half a goal side and taking Diriangen to win or draw this game.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 05:10:57 AM

Pick for April 8, 2020 (WEDNESDAY)
Game will start on 7:00 PM CST, NICARAGUA - La Liga Primera
Match:  Diriangén FC - Chinandega FC
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the OVER 2.5 goals for 0.75 UNIT (1.71 ODDS).

As per your selection on the over in this game between Chinandega and Diriangen, this is a game where we expect both teams to continue to play to the over as the season winds down and playoff positioning is up for grabs. Look, Diriangen sit in a tie for second, just three points back of top spot Managua. You have to expect the hosts to bounce back after suffering a lopsided 3-0 loss in their last game on the road to Juventus Managua. At home, Diriangen has won their last three games, and four of their last five, while scoring seven goals. They've also gone over the total in three straight league games. The away side, Chinandega has given up 16 goals in just 7 away games, and we expect that leaky defense to be front and center once again. Offensively for Chinandega, they've scored five goals in their last two games, winning both of them and now sit just three points out of the fourth spot. Both teams need to grab the win in this game, which is why we expect an opener and flowing contest with plenty of chances.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 12:13:47 AM

Pick for April 11, 2020 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 6:00 PM EST, NICARAGUA - Primera Division
Match:  Las Sabanas CF - Managua FC
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the UNDER 2.5 goals for 0.75 UNIT (1.86 ODDS).

As per this selection, you have to know that Managua is the top team in the league and Las Sabanas is the 9th placed team. Managua last year at one point lost to this team 4-0 and then they played them in back to back games and beat them 4-1 and 4-0 most recently. So, Las Sabanas last played Managua and got thumped 0-4 and note that this team will definitely get up to face the league leader. This is a Las Sabanas team that a while back lost to Juventus Managua 0-5 but ever since then has really shaped their defense into a much better foundation. They tied Chinandega 1-1, they tied 3rd placed Diriangen 1-1, lost to Deportivo Ocotal 0-1, beat Real Madriz in their first win in a long time 2-1 and held ART Jalapa the 6th placed team scoreless 0-0. Give this team credit for playing much better defensively and they face a Managua team that comes off a solid 2-1 win over Deportivo Ocotal but I think the difference here is that Las Sabanas is going to treat this game like their Super Bowl of sorts. They are not going to go far in the post-season and they get to face the league leader at home and they are going to show up in a big way, likley play great defense and remember their 0-4 loss last time as well. Look for this game to likely go Under the posted total today.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 01:17:09 AM

Hey everyone, apologies if I didn't post any free play today. Honestly, I do have 1 pick in the Nicaragua league (soccer) but I slept over and didn't have the time to post it before its actual match. I'll post something tomorrow to make up for it. Stay safe out there and if you're in lockdown, stay at home!  Grin
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 08:48:43 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2020, 01:52:37 AM by JanpriX

Pick for April 14, 2020 (TUESDAY)
Game will start on 5:00 AM EST, Chinese Taipei Basketball, SBL, Playoffs
Match:  Taoyuan Pauian Arch vs Yulon Luxgen Dinos
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the OVER 173.5 points for 0.75 UNIT (1.86 ODDS).

These two teams have played over the posted total in their last 3 games. In fact they have gone way over the posted total in those games averaging a combined total of 209 points per game. Look for that to continue as the semi-finals of the Taiwan Basketball League gets underway.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 02:29:45 PM

Great win yesterday! We are having some good time right now and with some wins on the bag even though the world is on haywire because of the pandemic that we experience globally. I'm still hoping that you are following my picks (whenever I have one) because this could bring huge help on your end. We'll have no picks for today as I can't find any game with value that is worth betting to.

On the other hand, lookout for tomorrow as I have another pick in Basketball.  Wink Stay safe everyone and be healthy out there!
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 10:36:20 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2020, 11:23:23 AM by JanpriX

Pick for April 16, 2020 (THURSDAY)
Match:  Pauian Archiland - Yulon Luxgen Dinos
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the UNDER 179.5 points for 0.65 UNIT (1.88 ODDS).

The public are trending with the over here and they've hitting it in their past matched but what I believe is the other way around. I think they'll slow it down with this game and the total is a bit too much for comfort. We'll go with the UNDER here and see them to play good defense and make this one a very slow paced game.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 03:33:21 AM

Quick update guys, I have several picks for 2020 NFL Draft Props and you can get it by sending eh PM to me. Don't worry, these picks are all free. You'd ask "why not post it on your thread?". The answer is that there's no NFL prop bets on the bookie that I use and thus will not post here (because it will not count to my overall stats). Anyway, there you go, just drop me a message and I'll provide the pick right away.

Also, we'll be having a Basketball Free Pick in the morning (6:00AM EST) so watch out for it.  Wink
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 09:27:01 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2020, 11:24:45 AM by JanpriX

Pick for April 18, 2020 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 6:00 AM EST, Chinese Taipei Basketball, SBL, Playoffs
Match:  Pauian Archiland - Yulon Luxgen Dinos
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the UNDER 183.5 points for 1.20 UNIT (1.87 ODDS).

he line has gone up since yesterday and now it sets up a big play with the under. The game last time out got over 179 by just 1 point and as this series goes on, expect the defense to tighten up. Sooner or later the under is going to hit in this match-up and having a total in the 180s does not leave much room for scoring droughts. One will occur in this game and we look to hit it big with the under.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 08:10:18 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2020, 11:25:49 AM by JanpriX

Pick for April 20, 2020 (MONDAY)
Match:  Taiwan Beer - Yulon Luxgen Dinos
LOSS: PICK: TAKE the TAIWAN BEER -6.5 points for 0.49 UNIT (1.88 ODDS).

The finals of the Taiwan Basketball League open up tonight. We will side with the best team in the league, as Taiwan Beer finished 25-7, nine game better than Yulon Luxgen. This spread opened up at -10 and has been coming down very the value clearly lies with taking the favorite. Expect them to be well rested and pull away in the second half to win this game by double digits.

plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 09:46:08 PM

Hey, mate new to this thread and I would like to know what are all the sports you are covering in this thread.? As I could see in some of the old posts you are covering Basket Ball, Football and Soccer. Are you giving tips are most of the sporting event or only on a few sets of sports.?
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 07:12:44 AM

Hey, mate new to this thread and I would like to know what are all the sports you are covering in this thread.? As I could see in some of the old posts you are covering Basket Ball, Football and Soccer. Are you giving tips are most of the sporting event or only on a few sets of sports.?

Hey there, welcome to my thread. I also cover Baseball games and Ice Hockey. On top of that, I'm planning to cover other games as well such as Golf, Tennis and other Esports games. The main purpose of this thread to help and provide information to other sports bettors and with that in mind, if you have any suggestions (like if you want me to check some games and provide feedback/picks on it), just let me know and I'll be happy to provide some.  Wink
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 11:22:00 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2020, 09:13:08 AM by JanpriX

Pick for April 24, 2020 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 8:00 AM EST, Belarus  Vysshaya Liga , Round 6
Match:  Slavia Mozyr - FC Minsk
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the SLAVIA MOZYR -0.5 goals for 0.5 UNIT (2.04 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

These are both solid mid table sides in the Belarus Premier League. You will see some flashes of brilliance, but more often than not, you will see above average output. Slavia sit in seventh place in the league on seven points after five-matches. Slavia is coming off a disappointing 2-1 loss having given up two late goals after leading most of the match. This snapped a four-match unbeaten run which included two wins over a very good BATE side. Slavia return home where they have not lost in seven matches, with five wins. They host a Minsk side that have lost three straight after opening the season with two wins. Those two wins were against 10th place Dinamo Minsk and last place Belshina. Away from home, Minsk has won only one of their last seven matches. Six of Minsk last seven away matches have hit 2 or fewer goals. Minsk won the last meeting 1-0. Slavia has a bit of revenge as well, let's roll with the better side here in Slavia to likely to get it done and finally bounce-back.

plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 07:42:23 PM

Hey there, welcome to my thread. I also cover Baseball games and Ice Hockey. On top of that, I'm planning to cover other games as well such as Golf, Tennis and other Esports games. The main purpose of this thread to help and provide information to other sports bettors and with that in mind, if you have any suggestions (like if you want me to check some games and provide feedback/picks on it), just let me know and I'll be happy to provide some.  Wink

I'm not playing lot of sports in the betting I used to play Tennis, Cricket and occasionally on Soccer. I tried playing on unknown sports but stopped it because of losses. I think providing quality picks on a few sports is much required and good than covering no of sports so just do the sports whichever is comfortable and you are too good at should be fine Wink
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 09:22:29 AM

Pick for April 25, 2020 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 12:00 PM EST, Belarus  Vysshaya Liga , Round 6
Match:  Dynamo Brest - Shakhter Soligorsk
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the UNDER 2.5 goals for 1 UNIT (1.73 ODDS).

WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the SHAKHTER SOLIGORSK ML for 1 UNIT (2.62 ODDS).

WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the SHAKHTER SOLIGORSK +0 goals for 1 UNIT (1.89 ODDS).

LOSS - PICK: TAKE the DRAW for 1 UNIT (3.22 ODDS).

This is a bit of a set-up play. On its face, I still think this is a decent spot for Shakhtar Soligorsk. They are the more desperate team in this situation. Last year Brest won the league title and they have gotten off to a slow start. But Shakhtyor was No. 3 last year, No. 2 in 2018, and No. 3 in 2017. So they are used to competing prior to this year's ugly 1-2-2 start. It is early. But they are still in that relegation zone. I know they are on the road, but they are desperate.

I know this seems like an odd wager. However, there are three options: Shakhtar wins, Dinamo wins, or the match is a draw. If Shakhtar wins then we cash the second and third bets (+590 - 200 for the first bet = +370). If it is a draw then we win our first bet (+470 - 200 for second bet; third bet 'push' = +270). Basically, we have a guaranteed profit on 2/3 of the expected outcomes. And I'm not just playing the numbers here; I really think that Shakhtar has a great chance to win this game. They have played well in this matchup and their extra desperation should earn them some extra value.

Finally, this is a set-up play because these two teams play again on Wednesday - in Soligorsk. If Shakhtar loses this match on Saturday then they will be playing for their season on Wednesday and will be plus-money at home in a revenge spot. That will be a spot to double-down because I don't see Dinamo pulling the sweep here.

I like the value on Shakhtar. They've been a reliable, top-tier club in this league for years. I think they get it done here and I expect to hit the side (either with them winning or taking a draw) and the total for a solid win. If Dinamo wins 2-1 - so be it. Just bout any other result works in our favor here.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 02:57:00 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 05:06:47 AM by JanpriX

Pick for May 2, 2020 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 6:30 AM EST, Belarus,  Pershaya Liga , Round 3
Match:  FK Arsenal Dzerzhinsk - Khimik Svetlogorsk
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the UNDER 2.5 goals for 1 UNIT (1.69 ODDS).

This is a game from Belarus 1 Division. Khimik Setlogorsk is an abomination of a team, having been outscored by nine goals in their first two matches. That said, they had played two of the top teams in the league and I think that they will be in desperation mode early in the season. Arsenal is a club that was just formed in 2019 and they were promoted from the Belarus 2 Division. They got pasted 3-0 against Oshmyany before gutting out a 2-1 win against Granit. They still haven't really proven that they are going to be anything other than a lower tier team in the 1 Division and I think that it is asking an awful lot of them to blowout a team that has been in this division for years. In 2017 and 2018 Khimik was a respectable, competitive mid-tier team in the 1 Division. They struggled last year and are obviously off to a poor start this season, but I still expect them to be competitive in this game. If you give me three goals, I'll take them. And I think expecting Arsenal to just step on the field and blow out another team by four or more goals really expecting too much. If you go back over the last year of all matches, Khimik has gone 8-22-5. Not great at all. Between the start of last season and the beginning of 2020 only six of their 18 losses had come by four or more goals. That's just a third. And prior to January just three of their last 12 losses had been major blowouts like that, with most of those blowouts coming against the top tier teams in the league. That's not Arsenal. Given their current form I wouldn't expect Khimik to win this match - although at +1200 on the moneyline it is tempting - but I will be very surprised if they roll over and just get buried here. Take the goals.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 05:00:54 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2020, 08:24:50 AM by JanpriX

Pick for May 5, 2020 (TUESDAY)
Game will start on 1:00 AM EST, Korean Baseball League
Match:  Kt Wiz - Lotte Giants
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the OVER 8.5 points for 1 UNIT (1.85 ODDS).

So great to have Baseball back here as now Korean Baseball will be on free picks. Per this selection, Dan Straily is a well known pitcher who used to pitch for the Oakland A's and then the Miami Marlins and now for 500k a year he is with the Lotte Giants. As per Odrisamer, he used to pitch with the Whitesox before being let go and now he pitches for KT Wiz. Note, Lotte Giants were dead last in 10th place last year and KT Wiz was around 6th. Both these guys struggled in the pre-season and given the lack of defense on both these teams and the opening day game where the eyes of the world will be on these teams, look for both pitchers to get lit up a bit here as Straily is the better pitcher and I do think that the Giants could upset KT here, but given that both these 30+ year olds have been struggling with control lately, we have this game around 10-11 runs so we will roll with the Over.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 08:28:35 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2020, 08:51:52 AM by JanpriX

Pick for May 6, 2020 (WEDNESDAY)
Game will start on 5:30 AM EST, Korean Baseball League
Match:  Kia Tigers - Kiwoom Heros
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the KIWOOM HEROES -1.5 points for 1 UNIT (2.22 ODDS).

The Heroes bombed the Tigers last night and I think they will be able to do it again here today. Kiwoom had the No. 1 offense in the KBO last year, averaging 5.42 runs per game, and they came flying out of the gates with 11 runs in the opener. The Tigers allowed over five runs per game last year and I think that they are going to get hit hard again today. Aaron Brooks is making his KBO debut after getting bombed out of MLB. He is going up against another ex-pat, Eric Jokisch. Jokisch was outstanding last year, posting a 3.13 ERA while striking out 141 and walking just 39. He is a veteran lefty with a big lineup behind him and I think that will give the visitors a nice advantage against a rookie starter, a rookie manager, and a team that has serious deficiencies.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 07:49:25 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2020, 04:00:48 AM by JanpriX

Pick for May 7, 2020 (THURSDAY)
Game will start on 5:30 AM EST, Korean Baseball League
Match:  Samsung Lions - NC Dinos
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the OVER 8.5 points for 1 UNIT (2.01 ODDS).

Ko Chang-mo is coming off a great season. Things clicked last year for the then-22-year-old pitcher and he struck out 114 batters while posting a 3.20 ERA and a 1.18 WHIP. I think he gives the Dinos a clear advantage here as they go for the sweep. Samsung is going with David Buchanan, who really struggled while posting a 5.03 ERA in the Japan League last year. This is his first career start in the Korean League and I think that he will run into some trouble. He only throws around 90 mph, so he's not going to throw off the Dinos lineup, which has been hot in the first two games. I can see a higher scoring game in this one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: