Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:17:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FOLLOW ME! - (691W - 504L) (+604.35 UNITS WON) FREE Daily Betting Tips  (Read 12596 times)
JanpriX (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 07:39:38 AM

Monday Soccer Bonanza  Wink
*The leans below will not count to my stats here in this thread. Follow or fade, it's up to you!

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
LOST - Take Manchester United -1.5 GOALS over Southampton (3 p.m., Monday, July 13th)
WIN - Take UNDER 3 GOALS between Manchester United and Southampton (3 p.m., Monday, July 13th)

Huge news came out today in the Premier League. I don't want to go too deep into the woods with what is essentially a process story. But bottom line is that Man City had a Champions League ban overturned, so now there is a scramble for the top four spots in the Premier League. With just four matches remaining it is a free for all with three teams scrambling for two spots. Manchester United is one of those three team. And they can vault themselves up from No. 5 to No. 3 with a win here against an overmatched opponent. Southampton is actually having its best season in years. The last two seasons they've been in the relegation mix. This year they've played to the 12th spot and they are safe. And they are coming off their best week of the year, pulling two wins and a draw in their last three matches. However, this is the same team that lost 9-0 to Leicester earlier this season and they have been overmatched against the top tier teams. They've played a bunch of nobodies. In their last nine matches they've only faced one Top 5 team and just two Top 9 teams. In their last five matches against Top 10 opponents they are 1-4 and have been outscored 11-5. Man. U. has been on fire, winning their last five matches since the restart by a combined score of 16-3! They have actually won eight of nine (one draw) and all but one of their wins has come by two or more goals. This team hasn't lost since dropping back-to-back games in mid-January and I think there's too much on the line for them to be flat here. I have this one at 2-0.

ITALY SERIE A
WIN - Take Inter Milan -1.5 GOALS over Torino (3:45 p.m., Monday, July 13th)

Inter Milan has been playing like a bunch of idiots. They have taken a loss and a draw in their last two matches, both under completely fluke circumstances. They probably should've had four goals in their last match against Verona, instead taking a 2-2 draw. And prior to that they should've blown out Bologna (up 1-0, with a penalty kick pending, and a man advantage) but instead got outworked in a choppy, sloppy 2-1 loss. They have some frustration and I would think they would take it out on a feeble Torino side. Torino has a -20 goal differential after two straight solid seasons. They are coming off a rare win, but have only pulled points in two straight matches twice since the start of 2020. They are just 2-10-1 in their last 13 matches and I don't think they are going to cause much of a problem here.

MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER
LOST - Take UNDER 3.5 GOALS Los Angeles FC between Houston Dynamos (8 p.m., Monday, July 13th)

I'm just going to continue to pound the 'under' in these MLS matches. Outside of Columbus thrashing Cincinnati, the only matches that have been around the total are ones that have had red cards or ones that have had fluke goals scored in like the 97th minute. The 'under' has been the play here as teams ease back into the restart. Adding further value to this play is the fact that FC is playing without last year's record-setting goal scorer, Carlos Vela. You can't just take a guy like that.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 07:43:49 AM

Pick for July 14, 2020 (TUESDAY)
Game will start on 5:30 AM EST, Korean Baseball League
Match:  NC Dinos - Kiwoom Heroes
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the NC DINOS ML for 2 UNITS (2.17 ODDS).

Anytime you can get the best team in the league at an underdog price you should jump on it. Neither team is starting a quality pitcher and thus expect the offense of the Dinos to be the different on Tuesday. Lee Jae-hak is just given up 4 runs in two starts against Kiwoon. If he does that tonight it should be good enough for a victory.

Best of luck and Grind On everyone.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 07:50:35 AM

Game will start on 2:45 PM EST, English Championship
Match:  Luton Town - Queens Park Rangers
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the OVER 2.5 GOALS for 1 UNIT (1.85 ODDS).

As per our selection on the Over in this matchup between Luton Town and QPR, if you want to see fireworks and goals, you watch Luton Town's matches. Luton's games have averaged a whopping 2.97 goals per game and 60% of their league's matches have seen both team scores. What's more, is that four of their last five meetings with QPR have seen both teams score and a combined scored of over 3.5. Both teams scored and concede a bunch of goals and with Luton town battling relegation they'll need to go all out for a win which could leave them exposed at the back. This is an over bettors dream and we are all over it today.

*The tips below will not count to my stats here in this thread.

ITALY SERIE A
WIN - Take ATALANTA -2.5 GOALS over Brescia (3:45 p.m., Tuesday, July 14th)
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 07:58:07 AM

Game will start on 8:00 PM EST, Major League Soccer
Match:  Orlando City SC - New York City FC
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the NEW YORK FC -0 GOAL for 1 UNIT (1.74 ODDS).

We roll with NYCFC here as it might be odd to take a team that has lost 4 in a row coming into this game, but we think after 4 straight losses, this team is about to bust open today in their 2nd game of the season. This team has had some growing pains and has gotten past some veterans and now relies on their young talent and I think that young talent finally gels today, in this spot tonight. Remember, this team lost to a very good Toronto team 0-1, lost to a good Columbus team 0-1, lost to UNAL Tigres 0-1, and recently lost to a very underrated Philadelphia team 0-1 as well. At some point, this team is going to bust out on its seems today and why not against an older Orlando team that comes off a monumental 2-1 win over Inter Miami and I think they will be primed for a let down whereas NYCFC is primed for their first big win in quite some time. We have this contest at a possibly high scoring affair at about 3-1 today and we think NCFC will score and possibly score often today.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 08:07:05 AM

Game will start on 7:00 PM EST, The Basketball Tournament
Match:  Golden Eagles - Sideline Cancer
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the GOLDEN EAGLES -5.5 POINTS for 1 UNIT (1.81 ODDS).

The Golden Eagles have climbed the ladder each of the last three years. In order to accomplish that this year they need to win this game. Just do not know how much Sideline Cancer has left in the bag after dethroning the giant in their last game. That was their super bowl and expect them to come out flat in this winner take all game. The Golden Eagles have won all 3 of their games by a margin over tonight's posted number.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 09:13:26 PM

UFC Fight Night 172  Wink
*The leans below will not count to my stats here in this thread. Follow or fade, it's up to you!

WIN - Take Jared Gordon over Chris Fishgold (8 p.m., Wednesday, July 15th)

This will be an interesting fight for sure. Fishgold beat who he was supposed to beat in the UFC when he took care of Daniel Teymur but fell way short to both Calvin Kattar and Makwan Amirkhani. There is no shame in those losses, but it leaves us wondering about the true skill level, or potential that he has. Jared Gordon on the other hand is a little more proven but has a questionable chin, which can be seen by all his 4 losses coming by KO, including his last outing against Charles Oliveira. We should also add that Gordon has been knocked out in 3 of his last 4 fights, and that is cause for concern. Having said all that, we know what we are getting with him. He is a high-pressure fighter with an impressive motor, which can be very tough to keep up with if you don't have the cardio to do so. Fishgold has shown some serious cardio issues and if he is not able to land a big shot on Gordon early, we do not see a path to victory. Gordon will be able to outlast Fishgold if this makes it past the first round, and should be able to win a comfortable decision, if not manage to finish Fishgold late. The current price is too short in our opinion considering the one path to victory for Fishgold, and we think more often than not, he will be controlled for the majority of the fight and find himself 1-3 in the UFC.

LOST - Take Molly McCann over Taila Santos (10:45 p.m., Wednesday, July 15th)

This is another intriguing fight from a betting perspective. We don't believe either fighter is very good, but one thing we can say about Molly McCann, is that she is an absolute warrior. She will be happy to eat punches just so she can land some serious leather herself. She does lack athletic ability and that will be a clear advantage for Taila, but she makes up for it with her will to win and grind she brings to each fight. She has fixed her awful takedown defense and grappling issues she showed earlier on in her career, and has managed to win 3 straight, looking impressive in all of those wins. Her opponent, Taila Santos has a record of 15-1, but that record is extremely padded. She is fought a bunch of no-ones. Want to know just how padded her record is? Before her UFC contender debut, 3 of her last 4 opponents had ZERO wins themselves! She has not proven anything, and she is going in there to fight a very tough McCann, who will push her to her limits. We do not think she will be able to respond and could find her checking out early. McCann is being disrespected at -140 in our opinion and we will happily take a shot here on the small favourite.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 09:16:37 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2020, 12:05:50 PM by JanpriX

Pick for July 15, 2020 (WEDNESDAY)
Game will start on 11:15 PM EST, UFC Fight Night 172
Match:  Jimmie Rivera - Cody Stamann
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the JIMMIE RIVERA ML for 7 UNITS (1.84 ODDS).

This is such an awesome matchup which features two high level fighters. Let us start with Stamann - he is an exceptionally good wrestler that pushes a high pace and has decent boxing skills which are ever improving. He has a record of 19-2 and is coming off the best performance of his career vs Brian Kelleher. Stamann is absolutely a prospect in this division, and has 6 wins by KO, 2 wins by submission and 11 wins by decision. Rivera on the other hand has lost 3 of his last 5 fights, which we believe is affecting the line. What we must remember about these losses are the level of competition he has been facing. Those 3 losses came at the hands of Marlon Moraes, Aljamain Sterling and current champion, Petr Yan! That is not a bad resume. Excluding those 3, he is essentially undefeated. He has seriously high level striking which is no surprise considering he comes from TSK which breeds incredible striking talent (Burgos and Arce to name a few). Rivera will hold a 4-inch reach advantage in this fight and should be able to outpoint and light up Stamann as the fight wears on. We also do not think Stamann will have much success with the wrestling, considering Riveras 95% takedown defense. Unless Stamann catches Rivera with something and wobbles him, we do not really see how he manages to pull this one off. It should be noted that Rivera is coming off some neck injuries and rehab, and this fight is somewhat on short notice which does make us a little nervous, however - we still like him.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 12:09:26 PM

Pick for July 16, 2020 (THURSDAY)
Match:  Kiwoom Heroes - NC Dinos
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the NC Dinos -1.5 RUNS for 2 UNITS (1.94 ODDS).

I have no problem backing Drew Rucinski here. He is one of the best arms in the KBO and has been on a dominating run, allowing just two earned runs and just 11 hits in his last three starts (19 innings). He has nearly a 3-to-1 strikeout-to-walk ratio and this isn't a one-off; he was one of the best pitchers in the league last year as well. This is the first time this season that Kiwoom has seen Rucinski, and that is a major advantage for the starter. Further, the Dinos are trying to ward off the sweep after losing 5-1 and 7-4 to Kiwoom in this series. I don't see NC losing all three of these games. Kiwoom is going with Moon Sung-hyn, and this is just his second start since 2015! He's only thrown 12 innings this year, missed all of last season, threw one inning 2018, and didn't pitch in 2016 or 2017. So excuse me if I don't trust him to stop what is one of the best lineups in the league.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 12:15:16 PM

Pick for July 16, 2020 (THURSDAY)
Game will start on 3:00 PM EST, Spanish La Liga
Match:  Real Betis - Deportivo Alavés
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the REAL BETIS ML for 2 UNITS (1.99 ODDS).

As per our selection on Real Betis in this matchup, we believe this is an excellent step-out play based on buying low and getting a great price on a Betis team that's slumped a bit of late. Betis has one win over their last five games, but they've played teams above them in the standings including third-place Atletico and fifth-place Villarreal. Now they get a relegation battling team in Alaves who have just one win in their last 10 games and have conceded 17 goals in that time frame. What's. More is the fact that Alaves have gone five straight losses on the road, scoring one goal and conceding 13! Betis is a team that likes to attack and know how to score goals, given the fact that they've scored 47 goals so far this team, better than six teams above them in the standings. At home is where they've done most of their damage, netting 33 of those goals. This is a game where the stock is low on Betis because of form, but we are still getting the better team in this contest at a great price.

*The tips below will not count to my stats here in this thread.

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
WIN - Take Leicester City ML over Sheffield United (1:00 p.m., Thursday, July 16th)
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 12:20:24 PM

Pick for July 17, 2020 (FRIDAY)
Match:  NC Dinos - KT Wizards
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the NC DINOS -1.5 RUNS for 1 UNIT (1.92 ODDS).

We hit with the Dinos on Thursday morning. Let's go right back to the best team in KBO here as well. KT is backing 18-year-old starter So Hyeong-jun. It hasn't gone great for the rookie. He has allowed 21 runs in his last 23 innings over his last five starts. And if you kick out one outstanding effort against Doosan on June 3 he has surrendered 39 runs in 40 innings over the last two months. He's dumped five straight starts and I don't see him snapping out of it against a strong Dinos lineup. NC is going with Mike Wright, who has been solid but not spectacular. He's coming off a poor start, going just 2.1 innings against LG. He's been a real solid bounce back guy this year and has allowed threw or fewer runs in 10 of 12 starts this year. He's faced KT twice and and has given up just two runs in 11 innings and I think that he'll shut them down again.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 12:31:30 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2020, 06:38:53 PM by JanpriX

Friday Soccer Bonanza  Wink

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
WIN - Take West Ham over Watford (3 p.m., Friday, July 17th)

West Ham won 4-0 in their last game and they are 2-1-1 in their last four. Watford is off back-to-back wins. But will they get three in a row? I say no. If you look at the results of their common opponents lately, West Ham has been better. I think that they will be better today as well.

ITALY SERIE A
LOST - Take Atalanta -1.5 goals over Verona (11:15 a.m., Saturday, July 18th)

I'm going to keep riding Atalanta until someone stops them. I think that they are hell-bent on getting over 100 goals this year and they have been one of the best offensive teams in Europe in 2020. They are coming off a 6-2 bludgeoning and they have won nine of their last 10 and seven of eight since the restart. Let's go to the well.

MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER
WIN - Take Sporting Kansas City over Colorado (8 p.m., Friday, July 17th)

Sporting is desperate. They absolutely gave away three points in a loss to Minnesota. But prior to that collapse they had looked pretty sharp. They certainly looked better than hapless Colorado did in their first match. Both teams should max out here, because unless one of them gets a win they are likely going home in this tournament.

WIN - Take DRAW between Real Salt Lake and Minnesota (10:30 p.m., Friday, July 17th)

Minnesota is another team that absolutely fluked out a result in their first match. They were down 1-0 and getting manhandled by Kansas City when KC took a red card in the 74th minute. They still parried away most of Minnesota's challenges, but then Minnesota scored off a 92nd minute own goal and then a 97th minute winner. Ridiculous. And I don't think that they are going to get bailed out like that here. A point does well for both sides here, so if they are close late I can see them both backing off and playing into a draw.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 12:38:25 PM

Pick for July 17, 2020 (FRIDAY)
Game will start on 8:00 PM EST, Major League Soccer
Match:  New England - DC United
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the NEW ENGLAND ML for 1 UNIT (2.07 ODDS).

DC United fluked out a draw Monday morning against Toronto. They were getting dominated in that game. They were down 2-0 and were down a man. Yet somehow they tallied two late goals, scoring in the 84th and 91st to get a draw and pull a point. But, again, that was a fluke. They didn't look good at all and I don't expect them to be better here. New England has been able to rest, having last played last Thursday, and I think that will give them another advantage.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 06:43:19 PM

Pick for July 18, 2020 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 5:00 AM EST, Korean Baseball League
Match:  NC Dinos - KT Wiz
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the NC DINOS -1.5 RUNS for 6 UNITS (1.60 ODDS).

Koo Chang-mo is 8-0 this season with a 1.48 E.R.A. He was not sharp in his last outing but battled for 7 innings and only gave up 1 run. Only 1 start this season has he given up more than two runs and only 1 time this season has a start lasted less than 6 innings. Both of those events occurred in the same start and he still did not get the loss in that outing. His opponent is Jo Byung-wook and he pitches both as a starter and a reliver. He has not earned a victory in season and has not recorded a quality start. These teams went the extra inning distance (tied) last night and they may need Byung-wook to go longer and I am not sure if he is capable of that.

Never like to lay this big of a number with the run line, but I also do not like to lose my money. This presents great angle and I really believe it will be a blowout win for the Dinos. They are the best team in the league and tonight's starter is well on his way to winning the KBO equivalate of the Cy Young Award (Choi Dong-won Award).

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 06:46:59 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2020, 10:09:07 PM by JanpriX

Game will start on 2:45 PM EST, England - FA CUP
Match:  Manchester City - Arsenal
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the UNDER 3/3.5 GOALS for 2 UNITS (1.90 ODDS).

The English FA Cup semifinals kickoff at Wembley this weekend with the first of two matches on Saturday as Arsenal face Manchester City. Arsenal have had a less then idea season, currently in nineth place, but they are the current FA Cup holders and have won the Cup more than any other side. The Gunners only realistic chance for a place in Europe is to win the FA Cup, but they face the hottest side in Europe right now on Saturday. Arsenal are coming off a 2-1 win over Liverpool, though both of their goals were from Liverpool mistakes, they are 3-1-1 in their last five matches. Only one of Arsenal's last five matches have hit four or more goals and only four of their last 26 have done the same. For Man City, they are coming off their third win in a row, a 2-1 win over Bournemouth that had a chance to go the other way. City will finish second in the league, bit have been knocking in the goals. They are on a three match winning streak with two of those wins by 5-0. These two meet in the first match after the restart with City winning 3-0. Wembley changes teams and we expect the lights and the surroundings to have an effect. Arsenal will play defensive and make it difficult for City to play their game. We see this hitting the under easily.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 08:11:54 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2020, 10:07:37 PM by JanpriX

UFC Fight Night: Figueiredo vs Benavidez  Wink

LOST - Take Davi Ramos over Arman Tsarukyan (5:35p.m., Saturday, July 18th)

In the lightweight division, we have a matchup between Davi Ramos (10-3) and Arman Tsarukyan (14-2). This fight was an interesting one to tape study as they both had losses to common opponent Islam Mackachev in their last fight. Ramos surprised us most with his unwillingness to try and get that fight to the mat and utilize his 3rd degree black belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu. He was content to simply stand and bang with Mackachev, which was strange to say the least. Tsarukyan on the other hand, really took the fight to Mackachev, and although he lost that fight - he came out with improved experience and picked up the moral victory (if there is such a thing). However, as a UFC handicapper, it is important to have a strong lookahead approach with accurate educated estimations as to what we can expect to see moving forward. If all we had to do is look back on previous fights, this would be all too easy. Davi Ramos is still an absolute killer on the ground, which can be seen by 7 of his 10 wins coming by submission. It should also be noted that he has never been finished and shows some clear durability. It is in our professional opinion that Ramos will do all he can to get this fight to the ground and would have picked up some valuable lessons in the loss to Mackachev. He has been a little reserved in his efforts and we think that, coupled with recency bias is playing far too much into the current market price. For that reason, we will back the tasty underdog price with Ramos.

LOST - Take Malcolm Gordon over Amir Albazi (6:00p.m., Saturday, July 18th)

Next up in the flyweight division we have a matchup between Malcolm Gordon (12-3) and Amir Albazi (12-1). There are a lot of unknowns with both fighters as they will be making their UFC debuts. What we do know is that Malcom Gordon has a solid ground game, which can be seen by 6 of his wins coming by submission. He also has 4 wins by knockout, leaving only a couple of his fights to the judges. He chases the finish, and that is always a good thing. However, we must mention his chin seems questionable. When watching the limited tape, we have on him, it seems as though he is easily wobbled. While nothing drastic has happened, some softer shots seemed to have his legs buckle up - so that is concerning. His opponent Amir Albazi also looks to finish his opponents with 7 wins coming by submission, 4 knockouts, and only 1 win via decision. Either fighter could get clipped, although we feel Albazi has the slight advantage on the feet, and depending who gets top control - either fighter could be out-grappled and dominated on the mat, although we feel Gordon holds that particular advantage. This is honestly a complete coin-flip based on our estimation, and who does not want to be holding a +130 ticket on a coin clip? Count us in!

LOST - Take Khadis Ibragimov over Roman Dolidze (8:00p.m., Saturday, July 18th)

In the featured prelim of the night, we have a light-heavyweight bout between Khadis Ibragimov (8-2) and the UFC debut of Roman Dolidze (6-0). This is such a hard fight to call as both fighters are extremely similar in skill level across the board. Neither fighter has shown any talent in the striking department. They both come forward, swing hard and hope something connects. There is no high-level technique being employed and both leave themselves open when throwing. The reason for Roman being favorite is simply due to his undefeated record, and seemingly decent ground game where he utilizes transitions well. It should also be noted that Khadis is 0-2 in the UFC. However, it's these exact scenarios that present decent value for professional bettors. Dolidze has fought almost no-one, and with no UFC experience, it is entirely possible he isn't ready and could be totally outmatched. This price is overinflated, and we think the wrong man may be favored. Khadis is also fighting for his UFC career here and we can expect max effort. There is not much else to say - Give us the dog.

WIN - Take Askar Askarov over Alexandre Pantoja (8:30p.m., Saturday, July 18th)

Next up in the flyweight division we have an intriguing matchup between undefeated Askar Askarov (11-0) and Alexandre Pantoja (22-4). This is one of those fights where there is a clear path to victory for both fighters. Askarov is an exceptionally good top-heavy wrestler that holds position well and makes it extremely difficult for his opponents to engage their hips to create sweeps or submission threats. Pantoja on the other hand is an overly aggressive, forward marching striker that is well rounded everywhere. He understands how to manage and maintain distance, while stepping in and out of the pocket to land damaging blows. He also pushes a high pace and can finish a fight wherever it takes place, which can be seen by his 8 wins coming by knockout, and 8 wins coming by way of submission. Pantoja is one of those sneaky good fighters that fly under the radar. He is not outspoken at all, and gets in and out, and is easily forgotten. This usually means he offers a ton of value. However, styles make fights, and this is not going to be an easy task for Pantoja. We have no doubt that he is the more talented mixed martial artist, and we understand the current market pricing, but as he walks down Askarov he will have to be careful. Not enough is being made of Askarovs striking, and the dude packs some serious power, and is able to land with high accuracy when moving backwards. We have seen Pantoja be cracked multiple times by good backward moving power punches, due to his style which leaves his chin open and vulnerable. Pantoja may be winning the early minutes, but the wrestling will keep him honest, and we would not be shocked if Askarov was able to really hurt Pantoja before finding his way with the wrestling. This should be priced closer, and we will take the clear value in the underdog.

LOST - Take Joseph Benavidez over Deiveson Figueiredo (10:30p.m., Saturday, July 18th)

The main event of the evening will feature a rematch for the vacant flyweight title between Joseph Benavidez (28-6) and Deiveson Figueiredo (18-1). This price just seems absolutely nuts to us. In the first fight, Figueredo came intentionally overweight and had clear strength and cardio advantage as he did not deplete his body. Benavidez was still able to control the striking exchanges and win most of the minutes, before a concussive headbutt then opened a nasty cut, which was then followed by a nuke from Figueiredo, shutting out Joey's lights. We have no doubts that Deiveson could land something similar in the rematch, but the pricing is what is important here as nothing has really changed. We all knew the knockout from Figueiredo was a possible and potentially likely outcome in the first fight, yet we saw Benavidez close as a -155 favorite. That implies a 60.8% win probability. Now we are getting him +195 in the immediate rematch?? +195 implies a 33.9% win probability. We cannot accept that the one knockout blow we all knew Fig could land is now the reason for a 26.9% win probability shift. Look, we understand some things change mentally in a fighter when they are knocked out like Joey B was, but he is, in all honesty, the better minute by minute fighter, and will have success once again. This comes down to if he can avoid the knockout shot, and while that is yet to be seen, we cannot ignore the clear value here. We also hope Benavidez utilizes a little more of his wrestling - although we don't expect him to be able to ground Deiveson much or have success holding him there, it will at least zap some of that power and energy and negate some of that one-punch knockout threat. We expect Benavidez to out-land, out-point, and out-maneuver Figueiredo while keeping that defense a little tighter. Value is value, and we will happily take a stab.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 10:13:28 PM

Game will start on 9:00 PM EST, UFC Fight Night: Figueiredo vs Benavidez
Match:  Rafael Fiziev - Marc Diakiese
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the RAFAEL FIZIEV ML for 2 UNITS (2.43 ODDS).

In the lightweight division we have a matchup between Rafael Fiziev (7-1) and British standout, Marc Diakiese (14-3). Diakiese is a pure athlete, with fast, dynamic striking and when his confidence is up and he gets in a rhythm, he can be an extremely tough matchup for almost anyone. Diakiese looked like he was on his way to great things when he entered the UFC but has seemed to have hit a plateau and is slowly putting together some forgettable performances. Diakiese also can change levels and work the wrestling which is unique for a British fighter. This is a smart approach as it makes his opponents worry about the grappling, which then opens up the head to his flashy and powerful striking game. Fiziev on the other hand will be no easy task - and is coming off a win against Alex White, after a loss in his UFC debut. He is a well-polished kickboxer in his own right with some very impressive finishes, but there is no doubt he is the slower, less athletic fighter in this matchup. However, he does have the power, technique, and timing to land something that could shut the lights out. As this fight wears on, we expect him to push the pace and start to out-volume Marc. Diakiese has shown signs of being inconsistent and his cardio has some questions that need answering. Fiziev should drag him in deep waters and we are not confident that Diakiese can respond. This is the type of fight where Diakiese may have his way early but as we enter the 2nd and 3rd rounds, the momentum will start to swing. We also believe far too much is being made of the wrestling advantages Marc possesses. Yes, we agree he will be able to land takedowns in spots, but from what we have seen, Fiziev should be able to get to his feet without too much difficulty and reset. This will be a fight where Diakiese takes yet another step back, and an exciting new contender will emerge in the division.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 10:21:21 PM

Saturday Soccer Bonanza  Wink

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
LOST - Take Norwich over Burnley (12:30 p.m., Saturday, July 18th)

Burnley has been hot. They have three wins and three draws in their last six matches, pulling points in nine of their last 10. However, after back-to-back draws against Wolverhampton and Liverpool I think they are due for a letdown here against the worst team in the league. Norwich sucks. But they really have been playing hard. They've lost nine straight. But they have played tight against good teams like Chelsea and Man. U. recently. I think they come through here.

WIN - Take Tottenham over Leicester (11 a.m., Sunday, July 19th)

The love affair with Tottenham continues. They have won back-to-back matches and have shown signs of playing up to their potential. They've also played themselves into the Europa playoff conversation and a win here would go a long way. Leicester played one of its best matches against Sheffield United this week. But that was on the heels of a terrible 4-1 loss to Bournemouth and this team has been spotty since the restart, taking just two wins to three losses and three draws. I think Tottenham finds points here.

ITALY SERIE A
LOST - Take Cagliari over Sassuolo (1:30 p.m., Saturday, July 18th)

Cagliari stinks. But they fight hard and have a way of mucking up games. I can see them muddying the waters here. Sassuolo should not have taken a draw against Juventus in their last match. I think they are due for a letdown after a peak effort. Sassuolo has been playing over their heads and I think that they will come back to earth here.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 11:37:43 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2020, 12:10:47 PM by JanpriX

Pick for July 19, 2020 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 10:30 PM EST, Major League Soccer
Match:  Seattle Sounders - Vancouver Whitecaps
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the SEATTLE SOUNDERS -1.0 GOAL for 2 UNITS (1.87 ODDS).

The defending champions are going to get sent home. And the result of the first match tonight will go a long way in setting their motivation. If San Jose wins then Seattle still has a chance to advance and they will pound Vancouver. If Chicago wins, depending on the goal differential Seattle may still have chance to advance. And if there is a draw then advancement becomes a long shot, but still an alternative. Regardless, I see Seattle laying into Vancouver here. And if they are in a spot where they are playing goal differential then they should hammer the Whitecaps.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 11:48:24 PM

Sunday Soccer Bonanza  Wink

ITALY SERIE A
WIN - Take Napoli over Udinese (1:30 p.m., Sunday, July 19th)

Nothing about Udinese scares me. Napoli is a rock solid squad that is trying to play its way into the top six and a slot in Europa. They are coming off a disappointing effort against a tricky Bologna side, taking a draw there. They have back-to-back draws and their only loss since the restart came against red-hot Atalanta. I think they will keep rolling.

SPAIN LA LIGA
LOST - Take Atletico Madrid over Real Sociedad (3 p.m., Sunday, July 19th)

I've been riding Atletico Madrid since the restart. They have been one of the strongest sides in all of Europe over the last seven months. I love that we can still get plus-money value on them and I will absolutely jump at the chance to get on them again here.

LOST - Take Real Madrid over  Leganes (3 p.m., Sunday, July 19th)

Normally I would ignore this game and expect a letdown out of Real Madrid. They are coming off an extremely emotional win, which clinched the league title for them. You know there was plenty of celebration after that one. However, while they no longer have a motivational edge they still have a talent edge. And I expect them to be playing free and easy. I know Leganes has the motivation edge because they are trying to play their way out of the relegation zone. But they are that low in the standings for a reason.

WIN - Take Sevilla over  Valencia (3 p.m., Sunday, July 19th)

I know that Valencia is trying to play its way into the Top 7 to have a shot at Europa qualification. So they have a motivation edge. But they just aren't very good. They have been playing over their heads for most of the season, as shown by their -6 goal differential. They are coming off a lucky win over a terrible Espanyol side. And with just three wins in their last 10 matches they haven't exactly been at top form. Sevilla is a Top 4 side that has been playing great. They haven't lost since Feb. 9 (16 matches) and I don't see them taking the L today.

WIN - Take Villarreal over Eibar (3 p.m., Sunday, July 19th)

Villa is trying to lock up their spot in Europa. They are the better team and they are going to prove it here. Eibar has nothing to play for. They are out of the relegation zone and they can't qualify for anything. They are just looking forward to the end of the season. I'll take the better, more motivated side here.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 12:18:10 PM

Pick for July 20, 2020 (MONDAY)
Game will start on 09:00 AM EST, Major League Soccer
Match:  Inter Miami CF - New York City FC
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the INTER MIAMI 0/+0.5 GOAL for 2 UNITS (1.88 ODDS).

We like the newcomers Inter Miami to be the better side on Monday morning. Inter have lost their four matches this season with the last three by a 2-1 score line. This side is due for a positive result, they have talented players and have been in every match so far. By goal difference Inter is head of NYCFC in the group. NYCFC come off a 3-1 loss to Orlando City after opening the tournament with a 1-0 loss to Philly. NYCFC is a mix of aging players and youth. They have lost their last five, four by one goal. NYCFC's poor form is a mix of players leaving and just lack of talent. Miami is still learning to play with each other and this will be a great opportunity for David Beckham's team to find their footing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: