Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:15:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FOLLOW ME! - (691W - 504L) (+604.35 UNITS WON) FREE Daily Betting Tips  (Read 12582 times)
JanpriX (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 12:26:32 PM

Pick for January 20, 2020 (WEDNESDAY)
Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match:  Georgia Bulldogs - Kentucky Wildcats
[LOSS] - PICK: KENTUCKY WILDCATS -3.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (2.00 ODDS).

Kentucky just lost by 7 to Auburn and lost by 20 to Alabama - but they did beat Florida by 18, beat Vandy and beat Miss State. Those are wins that one cannot ignore and yes this team did win 3 in a row but then got beat some what badly against the Alabama teams in Auburn and Alabama. However, I do beleive Kentucky is getting better. Kentucky has beat this team the last 10+ times and though Georgia comes off a great win over Miss State, Kentucky is off back to back losses on this road trip, and we like Kentucky to bounce-back here. So, how does Georgia handle coming off their first SEC Win? Remember, Kentucky has Texas, LSU, Missouri and others on deck, they have to win this game and if they do not, things can get off the rails very quick as they will have their first losing season since the 1930's. Let's roll with Kentucky's sense of urgency here.

#BlackLivesMatter
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 01:03:52 PM

Game will start on 07:05 PM EST, NBA
Match:  Cleveland Cavaliers - Brooklyn Nets
[WIN!!!] - PICK: CLEVELAND CAVALIERS +10.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.94 ODDS).

We roll with the Cavs here as I think it would be hard for these Nets to get up for these Cavs. Can the Cavs keep it within single digits here? I think quite possibly they can. I do think the Mavs do well today but the Pacers come off an ugly loss to the Clippers so we stayed away from that. Per this game, the Cavs are going to be more than excited to take the challenge of the mighty Nets but I think the Nets could simply care less about these Cavs as they come off a huge win over the Bucks and the Magic. Look for Cleveland and this young squad to be excited and play their hearts out and hang tough this evening against the Nets.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 01:06:12 PM

Game will start on 09:30 PM EST, NHL
Match:  Minnesota Wild - Anaheim Ducks
[WIN!!!] - PICK: MINNESOTA WILD ML for 2 UNITS (1.76 ODDS).

Today we are rolling with the Wild on the road today. Look the last game the Wild were shut out by the Ducks, which came off back to back games where they had scored 4 goals. The Wild rank 2nd overall with shots on goal, and you have a Ducks offense that ranks 29th averaging just 1.3 goals per game. I think the Ducks were on the fortunate end of some stellar goaltending. The Ducks lack offense and their only hope this season to win any games is getting lights out goaltending each night which I do not see happening. The Wild have the #10 rank offense averaging 2.3 goals per game and I think they bounce back here as they are the much better team. Wild are 10-3 in their last 13 road games. Ducks are 6-21 in their last 27 games following a win.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 01:11:13 PM

Pick for January 21, 2020 (THURSDAY)
Game will start on 03:30 PM EST, SPAIN LA LIGA
Match:  Atletico Madrid - Eibar
[WIN!!!] - PICK: ATLETICO MADRID -0.5 GOAL for 2 UNITS (1.77 ODDS).

After crashing out of the Copa del Rey to lower league side Cornella 1-0 two weeks ago, Atletico bounced back with an easy 2-0 win over fifth place Sevilla to maintain their four point lead at the top of the table, even though they have played two fewer matches than second place Real Madrid and Barcelona. They have now won six of their last seven matches and in La Liga have won their last two on the road. For Eibar, they are holding in 15th place, two points clear of the relegation zone, but they are coming off back to back losses, also having been knocked out of the Copa del Rey to lower league side Navalcarnero on the road. At home in La Liga, Eibar did win their last match, 2-0 over seventh place Granada, but were winless in their previous nine, including a 3-1 loss to Real Madrid. Last season, the home side won each of the matches with Eibar winning the last meeting 2-0. However, this is a much improved Atletico side and one who has played super motivated all season.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 01:13:34 PM

Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, NHL
Match:  Boston Bruins - Philadelphia Flyers
[WIN!!!] - PICK: BOSTON BRUINS ML for 2 UNITS (1.62 ODDS).

We like this spot for a step out today as we roll with the Bruins at home. The first question you have to ask yourself is why are the Bruins a team that has yet to score 5 on 5 and rank last in scoring, averaging just 1 goal per game, favored over an elite team like the Flyers? I think that is a red flag right there. The stock has never been lower for the Bruins and yet they are favored. You saw the same thing with the Pens and Capitals recently, as the Pens were favored having a record of 0-2 and outscored 12-5 and favored over Washington and yet won both. I think there is some real urgency right now inside the Bruins organization. Yes I know they are without Pastrnak and Chara was let go. This is a top tier organization that is used to winning and playing at the top level. They were shut out in their last game, losing 1-0 vs the Islanders. Prior to that they lost to the Devils who are a bottom tier team only managing 1 goal. I think the Bruins are ready to bust loose here and need to pick up some goals and a much needed win. I know the Flyers are off to a hot start, and many have picked them to be at or near the top of the division and battling for the Stanley Cup. That said this is their first road game of the season in 4 games and with Boston playing with some extra energy I think the Flyers could come out a bit flat today. Add on the fact that Tukka Rask thrives against the Flyers posting a 15-2-4 career total against the Flyers with a 1.94 GAA and a .934 save percentage. Put it all together and I like the Bruins at home to grab a much needed win. Great public fade to boot as everyone is grabbing the Flyers at this price. Flyers are 5-12 in the last 17 meetings in Boston. Underdog is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 02:49:37 PM

Game will start on 08:30 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match:  Northern Colorado Bears - Eastern Washington Eagles
[LOSS] - PICK: EASTERN WASHINGTON EAGLES -2.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.93 ODDS).

I thought long and hard about taking California to hang in against UCLA today, but decided to go with Eastern Washington here. Eastern Washington just gave up 90+ points in their last contest and that is the highest output they have given up. They are well coached and yes this team is 3-5 but they are better than their record shows. They did beat Southern Utah once already this yaer before losing to them by just a few points and giving up a late lead, they hung in against Oregon until the final 10 minutes of that game, lost to Arizona by just 3 points and even St. Mary's by just 5 points. They have played a much tougher non-conference schedule and had better results, and given tthey are a good shooting team, very good free throw shooting team, coming off a tough loss and Northern Colorado might be coming into this game sleeping a bit after easy wins against Idaho, we roll with Eastern Washington today.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 02:51:29 PM

Game will start on 10:05 PM EST, NBA
Match:  New Orleans Pelicans - Utah Jazz
[LOSS] - PICK: NEW ORLEANS PELICANS +6.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.93 ODDS).

We roll with the Pelicans here as we just don't think that the Jazz are going to shoot 50% from the field again and make 21 (3 pointers). These Pelicans did get 30+ points from Zion once again and they were in that game against the Jazz down by 6 at the half time before Utah pulled away. The Pelicans do have talent and they have fellas' like Ingram, Zion, Bledsoe, Walker and Reddick who can make the necessary shots here to be competitive once again. The Pelicans weren't thrilled with their defensive performance last game, Zion is coming into his own and there are good shooters around him and I think you will see a great effort here from New Orleans. We nearly took the Bucks/Lakers Under today but I think the right selection for us is to ride the Pelicans with a little revenge and to think that the Jazz simply cannot shoot at the same clip they did in the last meeting.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 04:05:35 PM

Pick for January 22, 2020 (FRIDAY)
Game will start on 07:05 PM EST, NBA
Match:  Charlotte Hornets - Chicago Bulls
[LOSS] - PICK: CHARLOTTE HORNETS -2.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.82 ODDS).

Nice spot here for Charlotte to try to bounce-back after losing a pair of games to the Raptors. The Hornets are playing hard and they got some extra time this week because of some cancelled games to spend nearly a week practicing which should bode them well here. These Bulls also have the Lakers on deck and could be looking forward to that game. Charlotte has talent with Washington, Hayward, beat New York earlier this year, Atlanta twice and the Pelicans and can and does the ability to win this game by 3 or more points here. Also, with Graham and Rozier playing well of late, I think the Hornets are starting to gel as a team nicely here and like them to likely pick up the win here on Friday Night.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 09:31:31 AM

Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match:  Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks - Texas State Bobcats
[LOSS] - PICK: UNDER 123.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.97 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

Per this selection, Terrance Johnson is in his first year with Texas State and he has done a good job with this team. They are 9-4 and Texas State is the better team here for sure but you have to be careful with Louisiana Monroe here as well. They have a good coach and good core of upperclassmen and I think they can hang somewhat tough here which is why the line is so low. But, take a look at the defense for Texas State, when they face teams outside the top 250, they play relatively strong defense and you have to understand that Louisiana Monroe just gave up over 55% field goal percentage to Arkansas State which has to infuriate them. Look for a stronger effort on defense from both these schools as this game goes under.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 12:14:03 PM

Game will start on 08:30 PM EST, NHL
Match:  Nashville Predators - Dallas Stars
[LOSS] - PICK: NASHVILLE PREDATORS ML for 2 UNITS (1.93 ODDS).

Today, I like the Predators to get the job done on the road as a small favorite. The Predators busted out of the gate going 2-0 but dropped their last game to the Hurricanes. It was 1-1 going into the 3rd period when they were outscored in the third period 3-1. They let that game slip away and I dont think that happens again here. This game is interesting because due to several players on Dallas testing positive for Covid at the start of the season, this is just their first game of the season. Both teams are rested as the Preds have not played since Monday, I get that. However, that said I think this is a tough spot for Dallas as they have not played any live games yet. I think there will be some rust in this game as they try to gel together and find chemistry while finding their legs. You have a Preds team that has already played 3 games and will not have the same rust to shake off as Dallas has not played since September. Add on the fact that Saros likely gets the start tonight who has dominated the Stars in his career going 6-0-1 with a 1.97 GAA. Put it all together and I think the Preds have a big advantage today and get it done for us. Predators are 7-2 in their last 9 games playing on 2 days rest. Stars are 1-4 in their last 5 games as an underdog.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 12:18:15 PM

Pick for January 23, 2020 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 07:15 AM EST, English FA Cup
Match:  Southampton - Arsenal
[WIN!!!] - PICK: SOUTHAMPTON (0) for 4 UNITS (1.95 ODDS).

I like the home side here even against the current cup holders Arsenal. Southampton are coming off a 2-0 home win in the FA Cup over lower league side Shrewsbury Town on Tuesday, which was a nice rebound from a 2-0 loss at Leicester City over the weekend. The host are 2-1-2 in their last five matches which has them in ninth place in the league on 29 points. At home, Southampton are unbeaten in their last three with just a single loss in their last five. They are also 2-0-1 in their last three home matches in the FA Cup. For Arsenal, they appear to have found their form after some major struggles, but they are still in 10th place, two points back of Southampton. They come off a hard fought 3-0 home win over Newcastle, their second win over the side in two weeks. The visitors are unbeaten in their last six, with five wins. However, only one of those wins was over a side in the top ten. We see Southampton running out a full strength squad while Arsenal likely has a mix of first team starters and bench players. These two have already met once this season, running out to a 1-1 draw back in December. Arsenal did win the last match at Southampton, but this is a different Southampton, a much more organized and dangerous side.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 12:54:43 PM

Game will start on 06:00 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match:  Alabama Crimson Tide - Mississippi State Bulldogs
[LOSS] - PICK: UNDER 149.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.85 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

Note, Miss State cannot compete with Alabama as it relates to offense. This is a team that knows Alabama just dropped 105 points on LSU, think about that. We could go with Miss State here because we do think Alabama has a let down here as Miss State also comes off an ugly loss to Ole Miss, they will undoubtedly be motivated to do well here, but it is hard to go against Alabama given how hot they are. However, this Miss State defense will step up today, they cannot compete offensively with Alabama so they will slow down the pace especially after Alabama dropped 105 points in their last game. No way, Miss State let's Petty makes five straight 3 pointers to open the game. Hence, look for the Under here.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 01:11:09 PM

Game will start on 08:05 PM EST, NBA
Match:  Minnesota Timberwolves - New Orleans Pelicans
[LOSS] - PICK: NEW ORLEANS PELICANS -7.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.74 ODDS).

I'll roll with the Pelicans as this is a game they need to absolutely win. Remember, this is a Pelicans team that lost back to back games to Utah, losing by 11 and 16 points. This team also lost by 17 points to the Lakers and 5 points to the Clippers. The Pelicans need to make the playoffs this year or else Stan Van Gundy very well might be a 1 year coach and these are the type of games they need to win, against sub .500 squads such as the Twolves. The Twolves have not scored a 100 points in their last 3 games, and 2 of the last 3 games were against my Hawks, a team that you should be able to score more than a 100 points. In fact, their last 4 of 5 games they have scored less than a 100 points. The Pelicans have a bounty of scoring options here, look for this game to likely go in favor of the Pelicans here, they have the better team, they need this game as the Twolves are a lost forgone conclusion but these Pelicans certainly are healthy, have the talent and depth to win this game by this margin.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 01:33:45 PM

Game will start on 08:10 PM EST, UFC 257
Match:  Prachnio - Rountree
[LOSS] - PICK: UNDER 1.5 ROUNDS for 2 UNITS (1.54 ODDS).

Khalil Rountree Jr is a big favorite on the side for this fight and he is also one of the hardest hitting fighters on the card. Therefore, we expect a quick decision, as Prachnio has been finished in each of his last three fights. I don't see any takedowns in this fight and just punches and someone is going to connect early and this fight will likely end in the first round. We are laying a high price for this but feel it is the best value on the card.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 12:39:39 PM

Pick for January 24, 2020 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 09:30 AM EST, English FA Cup
Match:  Burnley - Fulham
[WIN!!!] - PICK: BURNLEY FC (-0) for 4 UNITS (2.16 ODDS).

Fulham are coming off an emotional loss where they gave up a late goal to Manchester United on Wednesday to loss 2-1, their second loss in a row which has them in 18th place on just 12 points. Fulham are winless in their last six at home, going 0-3-3 over that stretch. This is Fulham's third straight home match as well, but with a focus on staying in the Premier League, Fulham are likely to make some changes for this match. Burnley are also coming off an emotional match, snapping Liverpool's 68 match unbeaten run at home with a late penalty to secure the 1-0 victory, their first in their last three matches. The visitors are 3-2-0 in their last five and beat MK Dons on penalties in the last round, while Fulham needed extra time to beat QPR 2-0. These two have not played since a Burnley home win in a friendly back in 2019 as their early January match was postponed. With Burnley holding strong in 16th place, seven points clear of Fulham, they will likely field a stronger side than Fulham.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 12:43:50 PM

Game will start on 03:00 PM EST, Spain La Liga
Match:  Atletico Madrid - Valencia
[WIN!!!] - PICK: ATLETICO MADRID -1 GOAL for 2 UNITS (1.83 ODDS).

It has been seven years since Atleti lifted the La Liga title and with at least two matches in hand and a four point lead on local rivals Real Madrid, this looks like it could happen. Atleti return home after a 2-1 win at 16thplace Eibar which they came back from after going down a goal in the 12th minute from a penalty. This is one of the top scoring sides in Spain, but uniquely also the best defensive setup as well, having given up just seven goals this term, the next closest is Real Madrid and Sevilla who have once conceded 16 goals. In La Liga, Atleti are on a six match winning run with three of those wins by 2 or more goals. At home they have won seven in a row and are unbeaten in their last 20 straight with five of their seven wins in a row coming by 2 or more goals. For Valencia, they have pulled themselves out of the relegation zone, but just barely. They are now three points clear of 18th place Elche, but come off a disappointing 1-1 home draw to 19th place Osasuna that really shows Valencia have not really improved they much in their five match unbeaten run. Two of these wins came in the Copa del Rey against lower league sides. In La Liga, they are unbeaten in their last three, but two of those results came against #15 and #19. Away from home they are coming off a 1-0 win at 15thplace Real Valladolid, but were winless in their previous six including three losses. Valencia could play spoilers to Atleti increasing their lead at the top, however this is a special Atleti side that will punish Valencia.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 12:47:44 PM

Game will start on 06:40 PM EST, NFL
Match:  Kansas City Chiefs - Buffalo Bills
[WIN!!!] - PICK: KANSAS CITY CHIEFS -2.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.75 ODDS).

I simply cannot stay off this play. The Bills to their credit did beat the Ravens. But, they have faced Philip Rivers who is walking around in a cane at this point in his career and Lamar Jackson who threw the ball for 162 yards and 0 touchdowns and 1 interceptions. Now, they face Mahommes. Mahommes threw for 255 and 1 Touchdown and 0 interceptions in that game - and you have Henne who came in and went 6/8 for 66 yards as well. The Chiefs in our opinion have the better coaching staff, they have better ways they can defeat you with much more variety as they have a legendary coach in Andy Reid who has been here before, time and time again. If one thing does not work, they try other things - after all, this team came back down from 10 points in the Super Bowl to win. They are fantastic at making adjustments and they can beat you with the run and pass whereas you have a Bills team that has not faced elite QB's so far and a Bills team that has a questionable running game to boot. Also, the Browns defense could very well be even better than the Bills defense so we suspect the Chiefs will have success in this game.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 12:42:27 PM

Pick for January 25, 2020 (MONDAY)
Game will start on 02:45 PM EST,  English FA Cup
Match:  Tottenham - Wycombe
[WIN!!!] - PICK: TOTTENHAM -1.5/-2 GOALS for 2 UNITS (1.58 ODDS).

The fourth round of the FA Cup comes to an end on Monday as Championship side Wycombe host Premier League side Tottenham. Though the host come off a strong 4-1 win in the last round of the FA Cup, beating Preston North End at home, they have not played since January 9th and sitting in last place in the Championship, a break may not be a blessing. Sitting on 15 points, Wycombe are ten points away from safety and though the boost of progressing in the FA Cup could bring a boost, a need to focus on their relegation battle is more important. Tottenham are coming off a strong 3-1 win at Sheffield United last weekend which extended their unbeaten run to seven matches, winning five. Away from home, Tottenham have won their last two in a row including a 5-0 win at Marine in the last round of the FA Cup. Tottenham are 3-0-1 in their last four away from home, winning three. Though Tottenham have Liverpool in three days, they have a deep line up and will play a strong side. An early goal will crush Wycombe as this could become ugly.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 12:59:32 PM

Pick for January 25, 2020 (MONDAY)
Game will start on 09:00 PM EST,  NCAA - College Basketball
Match:  West Virginia Mountaineers - Texas Tech Red Raiders
[LOSS] - PICK: TEXAS TECH RED RAIDERS ML for 2 UNITS (1.80 ODDS).

What you have here is both these teams that are ranked but we will ride the road team here as this is a Texas Tech that is not intidmiated in anyway. They had their last game cancelled, they are a ranked team, they switched their focus entirely to WVU immediately and they are one of the most well prepped team in the nation with Chris Beard and a recent Final 4 appearance. Remember, Texas Tech is top 5 in the nation in defense, comes off a loss to Baylor, beat Texas by 2 points on the road, and face a talented WVU team but the difference is they are still without their big man who is quite talented. Look for Texas Tech to see the changes that WVU made in the Kansas State game without their big man and make the changes needed to win this contest outright today.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 11:28:54 AM

Pick for January 26, 2020 (TUESDAY)
Game will start on 02:45 PM EST,  Italy Coppa Italia
Match:  AC Milan - Inter Milan
[LOSS] - PICK: AC MILAN +0.5 GOAL for 2 UNITS (2.03 ODDS).

I like the visitors here in this clash of Italian giants. AC Milan hold a two point lead over their local rivals Inter Milan in Serie A and are coming off an ugly 3-0 home loss to fifth place Atalanta. This loss snapped a three-match winning streak, though two of the wins were over Torino. Including their loss on the weekend, AC's last two losses have come against top five sides. However, away from home, AC are unbeaten in their last 22-matches, winning the last three in a row. For the host, Inter come off a scoreless draw at Udinese, extending their unbeaten run to four, but failing to take advantage of AC's loss which a win would have moved Inter into first place. At home, Inter have won four in a row and are unbeaten in their last six. They have performed well against the top five, beating Juventus 2-0 in their last home match. However, derbies are always challenging and it has been a while since both have been in the top two places in Serie A. AC Milan won the last meeting in October, winning at Inter 2-1, however this came after Inter won four in a row including a 4-2 win in February 2020 at home. These two last meet in the Coppa Italia in 2017 with AC Milan winning 1-0 in extra time. The visitors have a solid record as the away team at the San Siro, winning 10 of their 30 away matches with seven draws. This match has the making to be one of the best played this season.

#BlackLivesMatter
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: