Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:45:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FOLLOW ME! - (691W - 504L) (+604.35 UNITS WON) FREE Daily Betting Tips  (Read 12596 times)
JanpriX (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 02:50:34 AM

Pick for December 4, 2020 (FRIDAY)
Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match: Eastern Michigan Eagles - Toledo Rockets
[WIN!!!] - PICK: TOLEDO ROCKETS -2.5 POINTS for 4 UNITS (1.90 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

Toledo dropped-off last season in the MAC but not without good reason. The Rockets had very little depth and it reared its ugly head on the defensive end of the floor. Having said that, they still whipped EMU 79-57 on March 6, the final game of the season. Toledo is much deeper this season and they've covered all four games. They're 2-2 SU with the losses to Xavier and Bradley coming by a grand total of 5 points. EMU will play just its second game of the season and while the final score in their 83-67 loss to Michigan State in their opener isn't a bad looking defeat on the surface, the fact is, the Spartans were up 16 at the half and Tom Izzo emptied his bench in the second half with 15 players seeing action. We have Toledo power rated in the top-4 in the MAC and EMU in the bottom three of the 12-team conference. With renewed focus on the defensive end, we'll back the Rockets in this spot. I'm backing Toledo on Friday.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 02:59:38 AM

Pick for December 5, 2020 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 07:30 AM EST, English Premier League
Match: Burnley - Everton
[LOSS] - PICK: EVERTON ML for 2 UNITS (1.85 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

As per our selection on Everton, we feel this is a bounce-back game for them as they've got just one win over their last four games. They come in off the heels of a 1-0 loss to Leeds, where they had plenty of chances but couldn't capitalize. On the season, they've scored 19 goals T5 and we expect them to take advantage of a Burnley defense that's given up 17 in 9 games. On the flip side, Burnley has scored just four times and we don't see them breaking out of their scoring slump in this one as they've been shutout in four of their past five games. Look for Everton to play an aggressive style of football in this one and expect them to score enough goals to get the win.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 03:08:47 AM

Game will start on 10:00 AM EST, English Premier League
Match: Fulham - Manchester City
[WIN!!!] - PICK: FULHAM +2/2.5 GOALS for 4 UNITS (1.93 ODDS).

We like for Fulham to play above their weight once again this weekend as they travel to Man City on Saturday morning. Fulham will be beaming with confidence coming off a 2-1 win at Leicester City, after losing their last two. The visitors are 2-3-0 in their last five matches and have not lost two matches this season by more than 2 goals. For City, they are unbeaten in their last three, but are coming off a scoreless draw in the Champions League midweek at Porto, a match that really did not mean much as City had already secured a place in the knockout stage. City are 2-1-2 in their last five. The host have dominated the head to head winning the last nine matches with Fulham last winning in 2009 at City 3-1. In the 15 matches since Fulham's last win, City have just five wins of 3 goals or more.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 07:31:43 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2020, 03:00:04 PM by JanpriX

Game will start on 01:00 PM EST, NCAA - Basketball
Match: Baylor Bears - Gonzaga Bulldogs
[CANCELLED DUE TO COVID19] - PICK: BAYLOR +3.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.86 ODDS).

CANCELLED

All but one starter returns from a 26-4 campaign for the Bears and HC Scott Drew returned to the bench in the win over Illinois after being quarantined during their first two contests. Having said that, Gonzaga is also a championship contender but they've shown areas where they're likely to be better in the spring. In fact, if this was a February matchup, I'd probably be inclined to back the Bulldogs. Jalen Suggs isn't 100% healthy (ankle) and the team isn't crashing the glass (at least against WVU) like they'll need to next spring. Meanwhile, Baylor has been strong on the boards and on fire from the perimeter on the offensive end. The Bears will have to be ready for an aggressive Gonzaga offense early in the game but Scott Drew should have his team well prepared. When it's all said and done I expect Baylor's backcourt to be the difference in the game. I'm taking the points with Baylor on Saturday.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 02:45:58 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2020, 02:59:51 PM by JanpriX

Game will start on 03:30 PM EST, NCAA - American Football
Match: Wisconsin Badgers - Indiana Hoosiers
[WIN!!!] - PICK: INDIANA HOOSIERS +14.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.75 ODDS).

This is my Big Ten Game of the Year. I am going with the Hoosiers in this one. Indiana got some terrible news this week when quarterback Michael Penix Jr. was declared out for the year with a torn ACL. This is the third year in a row that the starting quarterback has gone down for Indiana and the Hoosiers are used to playing without Penix in the lineup. Indiana is going to turn to Jack Tuttle, a transfer from Utah that completed all five of his passes in relief last week in a 27-11 win by Indiana over Maryland. I think Tuttle will be fine. Indiana has a great chance to win the Big Ten East if they can find a way to pull an upset in this game. The Hoosiers are in second place in the East and if Ohio State has one more game cancelled they will not be eligible. That would put Indiana in the Big Ten championship game. The public is all on Wisconsin in this game. They are overreacting to the injury to Penix. This is still a very good Indiana team that has a very strong defense (No. 22 in points allowed). Wisconsin had its game cancelled last week. They have not played since Nov. 21 in a loss at Northwestern as a touchdown favorite. Wisconsin has only played two games since Oct. 24 and only played three games all year! The Badgers will not be as sharp as Indiana in this game because they haven't played enough. The Hoosiers are on a 13-3 ATS run and they are 7-0 ATS in their last seven games as a road underdog. Indiana is 4-0 ATS on the road and 6-0 ATS in the Big Ten. I think that Indiana is going to fight hard in this game for a chance at a championship and to show that they can win without Penix. This should be a close game and I will take the points. Play Indiana.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 03:20:59 PM

Game will start on 09:00 PM EST, UFC
Match: Louis Smolka - Jose Quinonez
[WIN!!!] - PICK: LOUIS SMOLKA ML for 2 UNITS (1.85 ODDS).

Smolka has a big advantage in striking and grappling and he is the higher-paced fighter and more aggressive all around. Quinonez is the slightly better grappler of the 2, but it will be hard to get Smolka to accept takedowns and if he does, he has enough skill to get out of them. When you have a fight like this you look for the guy who has more options to win and is the aggressor, and that is Smolka big time here.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 03:54:29 PM

Game will start on 10:00 PM EST, NCAA - Basketball
Match: Portland Pilots - Portland State Vikings
[WIN!!!] - PICK: OVER 152.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.86 ODDS).

The over/under is 13-3 in the Vikings last 16 games overall dating back to last season and although this is Portland State's first game of the season, I expect them to put up a big number against this Pilots team. The last 3 times these 2 teams have met they put up a minimum of 155 total points and you can expect another high-scoring game here Saturday night. Opponents have shot 47.8% against Portland this season averaging 75.3 points per game against them and I believe that Portland State is much better offensively than those teams that the Pilots have played this season. Opponents have also shot 37.2% from beyond the arc against Portland this season and Portland State is a very good shooting team from beyond the arc. Portland shot 53% as a team the last time these 2 teams met including 44% from beyond the arc although they did struggle at the line shooting just 63% but that has changed this season as they have shot 76.3% from the line. Play the OVER here Saturday.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 12:36:30 PM

Pick for December 6, 2020 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 04:00 PM EST, NFL
Match: Arizona Cardinals - Los Angeles Rams
[WIN!!!] - PICK: LOS ANGELES RAMS -2.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.81 ODDS).

I expect a dominant win by this Rams team and what is a big bounce back game for them after losing by 3 points to San Francisco because of 4 turnovers in that game. You can expect the Rams to take much better care of the football against this Arizona team and Arizona is coming off back to back losses at Seattle and at New England despite being favored by 5 points in New England. Arizona has allowed 27.8 points per game at home this season and 378.2 yards per game and Los Angeles has averaged 26.5 points per game on the road this season and 425.2 yards per game. The Rams are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games after failing to cover the spread in their previous game and they are also 6-1-1 ATS in their last 8 games after a loss which shows they do not take losing lightly. The Rams are also 11-5 ATS in their last 16 road games and 5-0 ATS in their last 5 trips to Arizona. So play Los Angeles ATS

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 12:51:06 PM

Pick for December 7, 2020 (MONDAY)
Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match: Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders - Chattanooga Mocs
[LOSS] - PICK: MIDDLE TENNESSEE BLUE RAIDERS -1.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.89 ODDS).

The casual observer probably sees two ho-hum mid-majors without much of a care. But dig deeper and you see two programs trending in the opposite direction from a season ago. 20-win UTC loses four of its five starters, and despite starting the season 3-0, this team has taken a few steps back. The Blue Raiders, however, are not the same bunch of pushovers that went 8-23 with just one D-I victory from non-conference play. In fact, MTSU is coming off its best win for the program in last 2+ seasons, a 17-point win over Murray State (who won 23 games last season). Middle Tennessee won outright as an 8-point underdog, and for a program that hasn't had much to celebrate the past few campaigns, you cannot place enough emphasis on what a win like this can do for the Blue Raiders. The holdover talent wants to make amends for a crappy couple of seasons, and the new players want to help re-write some short-term change to its basketball culture. And it's that new talent that makes this team a competitive group. The Blue Raiders added six players from the transfer portal. Improved talent from the likes of Northwestern, Mississippi State, Dayton and Eastern Kentucky. This makes them deeper, offensively more capable and an overall more balanced basketball team. It's definitely a fact to say Middle Tennessee State is the more talented team in this match-up, as well as the one hailing from the better conference. And considering the College Basketball landscape with COVID, a league such as C-USA for this team is always so tightly contested. This season, any team can beat anyone on any given night. Another good win here helps this Blue Raiders team take further momentum for league plays. Blue Raiders register another good result, as they beat Chattanooga by nine, 70-61.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 02:00:32 PM

Game will start on 08:15 PM EST, NFL
Match: San Francisco 49ers - Buffalo Bills
[WIN!!!] - PICK: BUFFALO BILLS +2.5 POINTS for 4 UNITS (1.91 ODDS).

Buffalo has already won in Arizona this season, and now they get a huge advantage with the 49ers having to play on the road as well. Just not sold on the 49ers, especially on offense. QB Mullins has limitations. And if Buffalo does not turn over the football, the 49ers will struggle to score points. Buffalo has gone 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games against NFC teams. They have already beaten the Rams and Seahawks, and had the Cardinals beat before giving up a Hail Mary pass with just seconds remaining. They will make it 3 of 4 on Monday night against the NFC West with a double-digit victory.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 02:11:51 PM

Game will start on 09:30 PM EST, Major League Soccer
Match: Seattle Sounders - Minnesota United FC
[WIN!!!] - PICK: SEATTLE SOUNDERS ML for 2 UNITS (1.70 ODDS).

Tonight what a matchup at Lumen Field as the Seattle Sounders welcome the Minnesota United in the Western Conference pitch. The Sounders need one more 'W' to defend their MLS Cup trophy but tonight the Minnesota United will look to continue to play spoiler. Minnesota had a big win over Sporting Kansas City 3-0 to get to this spot but tonight I see the Sounders at home being too much. The Sounders get a late goal in the second half to put away the United and I see Seattle winning at home 2-1.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 04:05:44 PM

Pick for December 8, 2020 (TUESDAY)
Game will start on 05:00 PM EST, NCAA - Basketball
Match: Miami Hurricanes - Purdue Boilermakers
[WIN!!!] - PICK: MIAMI HURRICANES +2.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.87 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

Chris Lykes is questionable for this game, but the line movement on this game makes me think he isn't going to play. I don't think that it is going to matter. I like Lykes fine. He's an exciting little player. But I can argue that it is a "with or without you" situation with Lykes. He is the best player on the team. But I think that the TEAM can play better without him. So they are good either way here. Miami goes 10-deep and I think that Isaiah Wong and Harlond Beverly will be fine in this game if they have to run the backcourt. Kameron McGusty is a proven go-to guy if this game is close late. And I think Miami has enough big bodies underneath to handle Purdue's post game. The Boilermakers are better than I thought they would be. But they are still a really young team and this is their first true road game. Purdue already lost to Clemson, an ACC team, and I really will be surprised if they go on the road and win this game.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 04:15:06 PM

Game will start on 06:00 PM EST, NCAA - Basketball
Match: Tennessee Volunteers - Colorado Buffaoes
[WIN!!!] - PICK: TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS -5.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.80 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

Colorado has one big edge in this game: this is Tennessee's first game of the season. However, that's mitigated a bit by the fact that the Buffs haven't played a game since Nov. 27. So it's not as if they are going to be razor sharp. This line is a bit frozen. Nobody wants to go all in on the Vols because they haven't played yet. But there is no denying that they are the more talented, deeper team here. And look, I don't love Rick Barnes as a coach. But he's been around the block. So in this hyper-strange situation I think he's going to come through and lean on his 33 years of coaching experience. Again: these Vols are loaded. They have four starters back from last year, a ton of vets to lean on, and a big-time infusion of talent with their freshman class and transfers. Beyond that, Colorado is not a good road team. At all. Ever. I think the Vols are surprisingly spry in this game and I think they take it by double-figures.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 04:21:12 PM

Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, NCAA - Basketball
Match: Boston College - Minnesota Golden Gophers
[WIN!!!] - PICK: BOSTON COLLEGE +7.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.78 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

I'm kind of taking a flier here on BC. Minnesota is not a bad team at all. Marcus Carr is absolutely legit. I like this team's guards and I think that transfers Liam Robbins and Brandon Johnson are solid on the interior. However, I still don't trust Dicky Pitino. And I don't trust that he can coax a dominating performance out of his Gophers here. The last time we saw Boston College they were getting run by 20 against Florida last week. However, and I know this seems overly simple, the Eagles just didn't play that well that night. It's not that Florida is 20 points better than B.C. But turnovers, missed shots, foul trouble and some other stuff just stunted the Eagles that game. I think that they have regrouped and they should be ready for a better effort here. I actually see Minnesota jumping out to a big lead in this game. I can see them up double-digits at the half and I can see them stretching this lead to like 13. But slowly but surely I see Boston College chipping away and I think this is going to end up as a 4- or 6-point game with four minutes to play. I think B.C. finds a way to lose this game but make the points hold up.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 12:53:46 PM

Game will start on 07:30 PM EST, NCAA - Basketball
Match: Iowa Hawkeyes - North Carolina Tar Heels
[WIN!!!] - PICK: IOWA HAWKEYES -2.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.77 ODDS).

Just believe Iowa is the more experienced and better shooting team in this game. Granted, North Carolina got to play in Ashville, but a few things happened last week in their second-place finish. One is Garrison Brooks got hurt and he has not been cleared to practice as of late Monday. Second, the refs will not bail them out in the semifinals like they did last week. These will not be ACC centric refs tonight, as this is a true home game for the Hawkeyes. Not going to talk much about Iowa's game thus far, as they have all been blowout wins against cupcake opponents. But a couple of keys to follow, one is the 3-point line. North Carolina again, does not have a good shooting team from the arc, averaging under 30% and that will not get it done tonight. North Carolina will have to pound the glass to win this game and Iowa just has too much experience for that to happen. Finally, Fran McCaffery teams usually follow a pattern of starting the season hot before failing toward the end of conference season and make a quick out in the NCAA Tournament. That is okay for us tonight and expect them to remain undefeated. Iowa is 15-5 ATS (2 pushes) in their last 22 games as a favorite.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 01:02:14 PM

Pick for December 9, 2020 (WEDNESDAY)
Game will start on 03:00 PM EST, UEFA Champions League
Match: Inter - Shakhtar Donetsk
[WIN!!!] - PICK: SHAKHTAR DONETSK +2.0 GOALS for 2 UNITS (1.79 ODDS).

There is a lot to still be hand in Group B with all four teams still in the hunt for a place in the knockout stages. Currently Borussia M'gladbach sit atop the table on 8 points and play at third place Real Madrid at the same time as this match. Shakhtar are stilling in second on 7 points, but have the worse goal difference of the group, but have the head to head advantage over Real for a place in the knockout stages. So a Shakhtar draw and a Real draw see the Ukrainian side through, but a loss today and a Real win or draw will see Shakhtar go home. Now Inter sit bottom of the table on 5 points, but a win will give them at least Europa League action in 2021, and with a Real loss would be Champions League knockout stage. Both Shakhtar and Inter are on three-match winning streaks. Inter comes off a 3-1 home win over 10th place Bologna. In the Champions League they picked up their first win of the season last time out, beating Borussia M'gladbach 3-2 on the road. That win snapped a five match winless run. For Shakhtar, they come off a 5-1 win at home over 11th place Minai. In the Champions League they are coming off just their second win this season with a 2-0 home win over Real Madrid, their second win over the Spanish side this season. These two drew 0-0 in Ukraine in October and we fully expect Shakhtar to play packed in and super defensive. They know they can be through with a draw, but will look for a counter attacking option to steal this from the host.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 01:13:42 PM

Game will start on 08:00 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match: Xavier Musketeers - Oklahoma Sooners
[WIN!!!] - PICK: OVER 146.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.83 ODDS).

Oklahoma head coach Lon Kruger wants his teams to play fast and we seen that in their season opener where the Sooners had 81 possessions. When they get outside the Big 12 Conference they tend to play much more up tempo as that was one of the slowest paced leagues in the country last year. Their other game this season was a conference tilt against TCU which was played at a much slower pace but the teams still combined to put up 160 points which was easily the highest scoring game that TCU has played in this year and 35 points higher than what they have averaged in their other four contests this season.

Xavier comes in with a 6-0 start to the season and with an offense that's averaging 81 points per game. They put up 77 points in their last game against a Cincinnati team that allowed more than 77 points (regulation time only) in just 2 of their 30 games last year. In four of their six games so far this season the opponents of Xavier gave up their highest point total in a game this season when going up against the Musketeers offense.

Play 'over' the total in this one.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 11:55:39 AM

Game will start on 09:00 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match: UCLA Bruins - San Diego Toreros
[WIN!!!] - PICK: OVER 136.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.81 ODDS).

Tonight at Pauley Pavilion the UCLA Bruins welcome the San Diego Toreros and tonight I see some offense from the Bruins. This will be the first game of Toreros this year and they have an experience team and last year towards the end of the season the Toreros were an 'Over' team. The Bruins last 3 games they are averaging 87ppg and last year San Diego were 6-2 O/U in their last 8 road games. Tonight I see the Bruins pulling away in the second half I see the Bruins offense putting up a big number at home.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 12:09:29 PM

Game will start on 09:00 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match: Pepperdine Waves - California Golden Bears
[WIN!!!] - PICK: PEPPERDINE WAVES -3.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.82 ODDS).

I expect a 10+ point victory by Pepperdine here tonight as they are the superior team. Pepperdine has averaged 84.5 points per game this season while shooting 46.2% as a team and they have held opponents to shooting just 37.8% against them. California has averaged just 65.4 points per game this season while shooting 43.2% as a team and Pepperdine's opponents have shot just 24.4% against them from beyond the arc this season. California has struggled with turnovers this season averaging 16 per game and I expect Pepperdine to dominate the boards here tonight. California just lost to UCLA by 20 points and that is the same UCLA team that Pepperdine loss to by just 9 points holding them to shooting just 43.9% against them meanwhile UCLA shot 60% against California. California is just 1-5 ATS in their last 6 road games overall and 9-23 ATS in their last 32 games after failing to cover the spread in their previous game. Play Pepperdine ATS.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 03:13:15 PM

Pick for December 10, 2020 (THURSDAY)
Game will start on 03:00 PM EST, Europa League
Match: Tottenham - Royal Antwerp FC
[WIN!!!] - PICK: UNDER 3/3.5 GOALS for 2 UNITS (1.94 ODDS).

This match will decide both the top place in Group J and if Tottenham move to the knockout stage of the Europa League. The host are two points back of the visitors heading into the last fixture of the group stages. Tottenham won on the weekend, 2-0 in the North London Derby over rivals Arsenal and are top of the Premier League on goal difference over Liverpool. Tottenham are unbeaten in their last eight-matches, since losing 1-0 at Antwerp in late October. This season in the Europa League, the loss to Antwerp is Tottenham's only loss. They did have to go through the qualifying rounds and come off a 3-3 draw at LASK last week. For the visitors, they come off a 4-2 loss at First Division leaders Genk, which snapped a five-match unbeaten run. The visitors are unbeaten on the road this season in the Europa League with a 4-1-0 record overall, losing 1-0 at home to LASK. There is no doubt Tottenham are the more talented side here, but with passage to the knockout stage nearly locked up, we expect a slower more defensive match against these two.

#BlackLivesMatter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: