Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:38:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FOLLOW ME! - (691W - 504L) (+604.35 UNITS WON) FREE Daily Betting Tips  (Read 12596 times)
JanpriX (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 01:16:19 PM

Pick for July 25, 2020 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 05:10 PM EST, Major League Baseball
Match:  Cincinnati Reds - Detroit Tigers
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the CINCINNATI REDS -1.5 RUNS for 1 UNIT (1.82 ODDS).

Cincinnati made a splash in free agency bringing in three offensive weapons and all of them produced last night. Mike Moustakas, Nick Castellanos, and Shogo Akiyama all had an RBI and combined to go 5-9, with Moustakas providing a 2 run homer. 2019 All Star Luis Castillo will be on the mound for the Reds and he held opponents to a .202 batting average against him last season. Ivan Nova signed a one year deal with the Tigers in the off season and will be on the mound today. Nova won 11 games last year for the White Sox, but he had an ERA over 5 in 20 starts on the road with opponents batting .337 against him. I think the Reds keep it going today behind Castillo and get another win.

Best of luck and Grind On everyone.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 01:19:44 PM

Pick for July 25, 2020 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 10:00 PM EST, Mexico Liga MX
Match:  Cruz Azul - Santos Laguna
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the CRUZ AZUL ML for 5 UNITS (1.88 ODDS).

This play reminds me a bit of last night's play on UANL, and I am still kicking myself for not going bigger on that match. Cruz Azul is one of the best teams in Liga MX and they are a powerhouse. They are one of the favorites to win this league this fall. They also have a massive advantage over Santos Laguna. Cruz Azul has been able to play five matches since the restart; they've won all five. They have been able to find their form. Santos Laguna has not played since March 15 and it is going to take them a bit to find their rhythm. That is a huge edge for Cruz Azul, and they really didn't even need an advantage to begin with. Laguna is playing without star midfielder Brian Lozano and top goalie Jon Orozco. They aren't the same caliber team that they have been in the past and I think they are going to get steamrolled here.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 01:23:59 PM

Pick for July 26, 2020 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 04:00 AM EST, Korean Baseball League
Match:  Kt Wiz - NC Dinos
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the NC DINOS -1.5 RUNS for 2 UNITS (1.70 ODDS).

This is the rubber game of this series and the Dinos just have a knack for winning this type of game. They have beaten the Wiz in 8 of 10 games this season. But the main reason for this play is Koo Chang-mo, as he is on pace to win the Choi Don-won award, the equivalent of the Cy Young. He is 9-0 this season and just had one bad start on the year which ironically came against KT. But that was one month ago, and he has been lights out since then allowing 3 runs in 21 innings of work. Today is not different and we feel NC wins this game by 4-5 runs.

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1431

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 02:28:25 PM

Nice pick on Ronson.  Smiley  And the line was a bit wide in hindsight knowing that Dalby is a bit chinny.  Oh well...  Maybe I'll pull the trigger next time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 03:00:37 AM
Merited by tokeweed (1)

Nice pick on Ronson.  Smiley  And the line was a bit wide in hindsight knowing that Dalby is a bit chinny.  Oh well...  Maybe I'll pull the trigger next time.

Thanks.  Wink You should put some bets according to my predictions in the coming events and I'll be doing my best to research on those leans. Let's make some money.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 03:14:52 AM

Game will start on 11:00 AM EST, English Premiere League
Match:  Crystal Palace - Tottenham
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the OVER 2.5 GOALS for 1 UNIT (1.82 ODDS).

Tottenham was a team I was excited about after the restart. I knew they were better than their record and that they were due for a breakout. I was on them just a little too early, but they have gotten it going now, winning three straight and four of five. They are off two dominating wins over Leicester (3-0) and Newcastle (3-1) and they are hitting their peak. The Spurs need this win (and some help from Chelsea) to vault themselves into sixth place and a spot in Europa League. So they have a lot to play for. Crystal Palace has nothing to play for. They have lost seven straight matches and have been terrible since the restart. They've been shutout in three straight matches and have just two goals in their last seven, getting outscored 17-2. I do expect them to get on the board in this match, though. I just expect Tottenham to unleash the hounds. They need a win - not a draw - so if this is tight late they will throw everyone forward and go goal hunting. I have this one at 3-1 for the Spurs.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 03:45:43 AM

Game will start on 11:00 PM EST, Major League Soccer
Match:  Sporting Kansas City - Vancouver Whitecaps
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the SPORTING KANSAS -1.5 GOALS for 1 UNIT (1.86 ODDS).

Sporting KC closed out group play by dominating and led them as the top team in the Western Conference. SKC looked really good against Real Salt Lake winning 2-0 and if Vancouver can't control ball possession early I see SKC hitting the back of the net early. With the attacking force of SKC I see a very long night for the Whitecaps and I see SKC winning this pitch 3-1 in a high scoring game.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 12:21:37 PM

Pick for July 27, 2020 (MONDAY)
Game will start on 08:30 PM EST, Major League Soccer
Match:  San Jose Earthquakes - Real Salt Lake
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the SAN JOSE 0/-0.5 GOAL for 5 UNITS (1.82 ODDS).

I like San Jose to get the win today and move forward to the quarter-finals. Over the three games both sides have played in the group stage, San Jose has been the better side and the one with the more potent attack and better defense (aside from one contest). San Jose has kept two clean sheets against good teams in Seattle and Chicago and we expect them to continue to play well defensively here tonight.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 09:05:06 AM

Pick for July 27, 2020 (MONDAY)
Game will start on 11:00 PM EST, Major League Soccer
Match: Seattle Sounders - Los Angeles FC
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the UNDER 3.5 GOALS for 2 UNITS (1.66 ODDS).

This may be one of the marquee matchups of the entire MLS is Back tournament. You have the reigning MLS Champions Seattle Sounders playing the hot new comers LAFC. Seattle finished in second place in their group after going 1-1-1, but finishing one point ahead of third place Vancouver. Seattle comes off a 3-0 win over Vancouver which was a great bounce back from their 2-1 loss to Chicago who finished last in their group. This 2-1 loss to Chicago was Seattle's first MLS loss 11 matches, having won seven of the 11. They face an LAFC that finish two points back of Portland in their group, but had one of the best goal difference at +4 in the tournament. LAFC opened their tournament with a 3-3 draw against Houston before crush local rivals LA Galaxy 6-2 in their second match to drew 2-2 to Portland in the final match of the group stage. LAFC now face a side that is as talented and one that will be a true test. LAFC have been flying too high through this tournament with their offense needing to keep up with a leaky defense. We expect this to be a very low scoring match.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 11:18:51 AM

Pick for July 28, 2020 (TUESDAY)
Game will start on 10:30 PM EST, Major League Soccer
Match: Portland Timbers - FC Cincinnati
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the PORTLAND TIMBERS -0.5/-1 GOAL for 1 UNIT (2.01 ODDS).

The Portland Timbers finished on top of Group D and I was really impressed on how they played against Los Angeles FC. They drew against LAFC 2-2 but again they were able to slow down the LAFC at times and let's face it FC Cincinnati is not LAFC. FC Cincinnati will be without striker Jurgen Locadia and even if he does play how healthy will he be for this huge knockout stage pitch. With Portland being rested and most likely full strength I see the Timbers taking this pitch and I see them winning 3-1 in another late high scoring MLS game.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 11:32:39 AM

Pick for July 29, 2020 (WEDNESDAY)
Game will start on 05:30 AM EST, Korean Baseball League
Match: Lotte Giants - NC Dinos
POSTPONED - PICK: TAKE the OVER 11.5 RUNS for 1 UNIT (1.77 ODDS).

NC & Lotte combined to score 20 runs in Tuesday's contest and I expect another high scoring game on Wednesday. The Dinos remain the highest scoring team in the KBO and should find their at-bats to their liking against Won Sam Jang. The Lotte pitcher has made 4 starts and the only outing with any success came against lowly Hanwha. Jang was tagged for 16 earned runs and 28 base runners in his other 3 starts, spanning just 13.3 IP. He managed just 5 strikeouts in those outings and allowed 3 HRs. Sung Yung Choi has control issues for NC, walking 11 batters in his last 14.1 IP. His ERA is north of 5.00, with a hefty WHIP to go along with it. I expect both teams to do damage at the plate once again and I'm playing the Over between NC & Lotte on Wednesday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 11:50:22 AM

Wednesday Soccer Bonanza  Wink
*The leans below will not count to my stats here in this thread. Follow or fade, it's up to you!

ITALY SERIE A
WIN - Take Lazio over Brescia (1:30 p.m., Wednesday, July 29th)

Brescia is a terrible team with nothing to play for. Lazio is in fourth place, currently, but is in a battle with Inter and Atalanta for second place in the table. Maybe that's motivation, maybe it isn't. But the reality is that they are off back-to-back wins, including a 5-1 beat down of Verona on July 26, and I think they can pick their score here.

WIN - Take Lecce over Udinese (1:30 p.m., Wednesday, July 29th)

Udinese has scummed out back-to-back wins and I think that they have been playing over their heads. I don't see their motivation at all here against one of the league's worst teams. Lecce at least has something to play for, as they have a slim chance to play their way out of the relegation zone.

LOST - Take Genoa over Sassuolo (1:30 p.m., Wednesday, July 29th)

This is a huge game for Genoa. They are four points ahead of Lecce for 17th place and clearance of relegation. They have the potential to clinch a spot in Serie A for next year if Lecce loses. But they can also punch their own ticket with a win. And even one point off a draw would do the trick if Lecce doesn't pull an upset over Udinese. Bottom line: this team has a lot to play for. Sassuolo is a much better team. But Genoa should be going full tilt.

LOST - Take UNDER 3.0 GOALS between Fiorentina and Bologna (3:45 p.m., Wednesday, July 29th)

These are two tough, grinder teams and they have combined for just 95 scored goals in their 36 games apiece. Neither one really has much to play for in this match so I don't see a lot of guys getting thrown forward. Both teams are really just playing out the string and I will be stunned to see four or more goals in this match. Bologna is off a rare 3-2 match its last time out and they have gone 'over' in two of three. Fiorentina has only had four or more goals in two of their last 10. I don't see it here.

WIN - Take UNDER 3.0 GOALS between Cagliari and Juventus (3:45 p.m., Wednesday, July 29th)

Juventus clinched the league title its last time out so they really have nothing to play for here. Cagliari just don't score many goals and they really struggle on the offensive end. They have also been playing terrible lately, failing to win in eight straight while only mustering three goals. They've been shut out in five of their last eight and I don't see them cracking Juventus' defense - which has allowed the second-fewest goals in the league.

WIN - Take Roma over Torino (3:45 p.m., Wednesday, July 29th)

Nothing to discuss here. Just make the bet.  Wink
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 12:04:09 PM

Game will start on 01:30 PM EST, Italy Serie A
Match: Sampdoria - Milan
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the MILAN -1 GOAL for 5 UNITS (1.54 ODDS).

I think AC Milan is going to come to play today. Sampdoria has a -14 goal differential and they really don't have anything to play for. They are coming off a 2-0 loss to Juventus and they have lost two in a row, including falling to Genoa. AC Milan can still play its way into fifth place and a guaranteed spot in the Europa League group stage (rather than the qualification round). They have also been on fire, in part because of the addition of Zlatan earlier this year. They have won seven of 10 (taking draws in the other three) and they have buried bad teams, winning by multiple goals against teams like Lecce, Parma and Bologna, while also scoring multiple-goal wins over good teams like Juventus, Lazio and Roma. I think they can bury Sampdoria here.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 01:19:18 PM

Game will start on 07:05 PM EST, Major League Baseball
Match: Pittsburgh Pirates - Milwaukee Brewers
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the INNINGS 1 to 5 - UNDER 4.5 RUNS for 2 UNITS (1.85 ODDS).

Per this selection, the first couple games have been relatively high scoring as the Pirates won 8-6 yesterday and the Brewers won 6-5 the day before. These two pitchers have a lot to prove here and some of the best arms these teams have and I suspect it will be a lower scoring affair here. Woodruff and Musgrove under performed last year near the end of the season and with a fresh season and a live arm, look for both these pitchers to step up here and to likely shut down the opposing offenses somewhat here. Both these offenses are a bit hit and miss and I think this will be a drag out game that likely finishes 4-3 one way or the other but goes Under.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 01:22:56 PM

Pick for July 30, 2020 (THURSDAY)
Game will start on 05:30 AM EST, Korean Baseball League
Match: SK Wyverns - Lg Twins
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the INNINGS 1 to 5 - UNDER 5.5 RUNS for 2 UNITS (1.92 ODDS).

After watching LG bust loose for 35 runs the first two games of the series, SK should hold them in-check with a hot pitcher, at least for the first 5 innings in this one. SK sends Jong Hoon Park to the mound and after a tough start to the season, Park has settled down and has a 3.48 ERA in his last four starts, while allowing just 20 hits in 23.1 IP. Park also has 30 K's in his last 28 innings of work. LG counters with Chan Gyu Lim, who has also been at his best of late. Lim has allowed just 9 earned runs in his last 35.2 IP, and in fact, has allowed 1 run once and no runs three times in four of his last six outings. I don't want to mess with the bullpens, so we'll play the Under in the first 5 innings between LG & SK. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 05:11:36 AM

Game will start on 01:30 PM EST, WGC - Fedex St. Jude Invitational - 1st Round Only
Match: Collin Morikawa - Hideki Matsuyama
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the COLLIN MORIKAWA for 2 UNITS (1.85 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

I ran this matchup through my model and I believe Morikawa has value at this number. Morikawa has played extremely well over the last month or so, while Matsuyama has been inconsistent at best. This course should fit Morikawa's eye and we'll take him in this match up as we expect him to get off to a hot start.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 05:16:39 AM

Game will start on 04:05 PM EST, Major League Baseball
Match: Toronto Blue Jays - Washington Nationals
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the TORONTO ML for 1 UNIT (1.66 ODDS).

Toronto needed a front line starter for their pitching staff so they signed Hyun Jin Ryu in the off season after he went 14-5 with a 2.32 ERA over 29 starts for the Dodgers last year. Ryu was great in his home starts, but he won't be pitching in the friendly confines of Dodgers Stadium or even Toronto for that fact. The Blue Jays will be playing their home games in Buffalo, NY, but Ryu has dominated the Nationals wherever he has faced them. In three starts against the Nationals last season, two of which were in D.C, Ryu allowed 3 earned runs on 13 hits over 19.2 innings with his team winning all three contests. Washington has been struggling at the plate without having Anthony Rendon (left in free agency), Ryan Zimmerman (opted out), and Juan Soto (Covid) in their lineup and I think that will continue tonight. Erick Fedde will make another start filling in for Stephen Strasburg, he lasted just four innings against the Yankees in his first start allowing 2 runs on 4 hits. I think the Jays win today and take three of four from the defending champions.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 05:40:52 AM

Friday Baseball Bonanza  Wink
*The leans below will not count to my stats here in this thread. Follow or fade, it's up to you!

KOREAN BASEBALL LEAGUE
LOST - Take LOTTE over Kia (5:30 a.m., Friday, July 31st)

I'm going to keep riding the Dan Straily train. Aaron Brooks has been good. But no one has been better than Straily lately. He has allowed just one run over his last four starts - all wins - and has 26 strikeouts to just five walks during that stretch. His ERA is down to 1.88 on the season and just 1.38 over his last 11 starts. Let's go to the well here.

WIN - Take NC DINOS over Doosan (5:30 a.m., Friday, July 31st)

Drew Rucinski actually had some issues his last time out, allowing nearly 10 base runners. Thats' a lot for him! And the fact that allowing two runs in seven innings qualifies as a so-so start for him shows how dominant he has been for the league's best team. He has aced Doosan twice this year, allowing just two runs and seven hits over 13 innings. I think he'll keep dominating.

WIN - Take KT WIZ over SK Wyverns (5:30 a.m., Friday, July 31st)

Bill Cuevas took a little bit to get going. But he's locked in now. He has three straight starts allowing just one run apiece and if you kick out a tough outing against Kiwoom on July 4 he has a 1.37 ERA dating back to the end of May. SK's lineup has been terrible all season long and I don't see them breaking through against a hot arm.

LOST - Take LG TWINS over Hanwha (5:30 a.m., Friday, July 31st)

Things haven't come as easily for Casey Kelly this year after a great 2019. However, he has faced Hanwha twice this year and has allowed just one run in 12.1 innings while posting 21 strikeouts to just three walks. He is coming off one of his worst starts of the year, giving up five runs to Doosan. But Kelly has been awesome in the bounce back this season. His ERA after allowing four or more earned runs is 1.68 in five starts, including three starts with one or fewer runs allowed.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 05:44:20 AM

Game will start on 08:00 PM EST, Major League Soccer
Match: Philadelphia Union - Sporting Kansas City
WIN - PICK: TAKE the PHILADELPHIA +0.5 GOAL for 5 UNITS (1.88 ODDS).

I just don't think that there is this large of a discrepancy between these two teams that Sporting KC should be a +250 favorite in this game. That's created a situation where we might actually have the better team plays the advantage of an extra half-goal for no extra vig. I absolutely think that Philadelphia can win this game outright. But the extra half-goal means that if this match ends in a draw we win as well. So we have two of three true outcomes covered in this matchup. Philly has been fighting and clawing this whole tournament. They were sharp in their win over New England and they have had extra rest compared to Kansas City. SKC played Sunday, they had to go to extra time and they won an emotional game in penalty kicks. This is a quick turnaround for them. I think KC has had an easier path to this spot and I'll play the value on the underdog here.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 07:36:51 AM

Pick for July 31, 2020 (FRIDAY)
Game will start on 08:30 PM EST, Mexico Liga MX
Match: Cruz Azul - Puebla
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the CRUZ AZUL ML for 2 UNITS (1.87 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

Don't be fooled by Puebla's spot at the top of the table. They beat a bad Mazatlan side 4-1 in the opener, but by the end of this mini-season I'm sure they will resume their spot near the bottom of the barrel. Puebla hasn't finished better than No. 10 in any of the last six half-seasons, including a horrid No. 18 finish last fall. This is also another situation where Cruz Azul is not only better - they have finished in the Top five in four of the last five season, including No. 1 twice - but they have had more opportunity to find their form. Puebla has only played that one match since March. Cruz Azul has played six matches since the restart, winning every one of them. They have pounded several teams that are much better than Puebla and I think that they will continue their hot streak.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: