Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:32:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FOLLOW ME! - (691W - 504L) (+604.35 UNITS WON) FREE Daily Betting Tips  (Read 12582 times)
JanpriX (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 05:09:18 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2020, 09:22:05 AM by JanpriX

Pick for July 2, 2020 (THURSDAY)
Game will start on 5:30 AM EST, Korean Baseball League
Match:  Kia Tigers - Hanwha Eagles
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the KIA TIGERS ML for 2 UNITS (1.70 ODDS).

Hanwha has a favorable pitching match-up in this game, but they are still the worst team in the league. Thus, we can take advantage of a favorable number. The Eagles just suck, they gave up three runs in the ninth inning yesterday to lose 4-3. Kia needs to fatten their record against them in order to move up the KBO standings and make the playoffs.

Best of luck and Grind On everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 10:29:44 AM

What is it with the weather over there, I see so many games cancelled because of bad weather. I was thinking about placing bets but with what I am seeing I decided to just wait for the weekends and place bets on the UFC events and some European football matches. Keep up the great work mate!

If I'm not mistaken, they have rainy season now in Korea and that ultimately affected their baseball games as they got cancelled (and moved to another date) to minimize the exposure of their players from injuries.

Well, I also handicap UFC events and football/soccer matches so you are indeed in the correct thread. Just watch out for my tips as I give them on a daily basis.  Wink
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 09:27:31 AM

Game will start on 1:00 PM EST, Englang Premire League
Match:  Sheffield United - Tottenham
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the TOTTENHAM ML for 2 UNITS (1.83 ODDS).

I really like Tottenham's squad right now and they are a team that I feel will be on the rise. They have underachieved this year. After finishing one point out of third place last year and finishing in third place two seasons ago, it has to be disappointing for them to be stuck in seventh place at the moment. The good news for them is that they still have a shot to move up to Europa qualification. And I think they may be able to pull it off. A big part of the reason they have been so sketchy has been injury issues. Harry Kane and Heung-Min Sonboth missed time and Tottenham just hasn't been able to field a full, healthy squad. But everyone is suited up and in peak form right now. And they looked extremely dangerous in their 2-0 win over a decent West Ham side last week. I also think that, due to a schedule quirk, some extra rest (eight days between matches) will have them right.

On the other side is Sheffield United. This is absolutely a team that I see heading in the opposite direction. These guys have lost three of four matches (one draw) since the restart. They had been playing so far above their heads early in the season that they were due to come back to reality. But then a nearly four-month layoff sucked away any momentum or mojo that this team had. They got wrecked 3-0 by Newcastle and Man U (a team that Tottenham outplayed in a 1-1 draw in their first match back) and they are coming off a dispiriting 2-1 FA Cup loss to Arsenal, falling on a 91st minute goal. This team was promoted for this season. They haven't been in the Premier League since 2007! Just four seasons ago they were in League One, the third division of English soccer! They are way out of their depth here.

Sheff U. also has some injury issues. They May again have to play without Jack O'Connell, who hasn't played in any of their matches since the restart. Even if he comes back, he hasn't played in four months and will be rusty. Also, 30-match starter John Lundstram left last match with an arm injury and is doubtful for this one.

I think this line is a reflection of who these teams were before the restart. I don't think it is a reflection of who they are right now at this moment in time nor who they are going to be for the rest of the season. I think Tottenham will completely control this match and I can see them starting to stretch a bit and gain even more momentum in a 2-1 or 3-1 win.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 09:30:55 AM

Game will start on 4:00 PM EST, Spanish La Liga
Match:  Real Madrid - Getafe
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the REAL MADRID ML for 4 UNITS (1.49 ODDS).

Real Madrid and Barca are neck-and-neck for top of the table. Barca has been fading, taking draws in their last match and three of their last four. That has opened the door for Madrid, who just happens to have a much, much better team. Madrid is up one point in the table. And a big win and three points here would give them total control of the league standings, when they were deep into second place just a few weeks ago. Oh, Getafe? Yes. But no. They are coming off a win but that is their only W since the restart. They have been very hit-and-miss and, bottom line: they just don't have the talent to keep up in this one.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 09:36:30 AM

Game will start on 1:00 PM EST, Golf - Rocket Mortgage Classic - Round One
Match:  Bryson DeChambeau - Patrick Reed
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the DECHAMBEAU ML for 2 UNITS (1.70 ODDS).

We are jumping on the DeChambeau wagon this week. We have been kind of shocked by his commanding performances, but he is currently sitting in 12th place in the FedEx Cup rankings and is sporting a 68.822 scoring average. DeChambeau is crushing the ball off the tee, averaging 320 yards per hit, second best on Tour. The SMU product has seven Top Tens including a a second-place finish at the WGC-Mexico. DeChambeau does need to tighten up his short game, but he is ninth in greens in regulation and has three straight opening rounds in the mid 60s (65.66 average), with just three of his ten opening rounds in the 70s. For Reed, the former Masters winner is fifth in the FedEx rankings and won at the WGC-Mexico, but has just five Top Tens this season. Reed has a half a stroke worse scoring average than DeChambeau at 69.431 which is surprising with Reed ranked 182nd in driving accuracy and 163rd in greens in regulation. Reed has back to back 70s in his opening rounds at the RBC and the Travelers. That is six opening rounds in the 70s out of 11 starts. We have seen Reed as a slow starter and this week in Detroit should be no different.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 09:42:14 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2020, 12:25:23 PM by JanpriX

Pick for July 3, 2020 (FRIDAY)
Game will start on 5:30 AM EST, Korean Baseball League
Match:  Doosan Bears - Hanwha Eagles
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the DOOSAN BEARS -1.5 RUNS for 2 UNITS (1.58 ODDS).

Hanwha may have had the edge in pitching last night and still got pounded. Tonight, they do not have the edge in the pitching department and thus we have to lay a lot of wood even with the run line. Paul Alcantara takes the mound for the Bears and he is 7-1 this season with a 3.69 E.R.A. Expect a blowout tonight and we will have the juice with the run line.

*These tip will not count to my stats here in this thread.

SPAIN LA LIGA
WIN - Take Atletico Madrid -1.5 goals over Mallora (4:00 p.m., Friday, July 3rd)

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 12:28:47 PM

Pick for July 4, 2020 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 5:00 AM EST, Korean Baseball League
Match:  NC Dinos - Kia Tigers
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the NC DINOS ML for 4 UNITS (1.62 ODDS).

We will ride Drew Rucinski tonight as the Dinos look to get back on track after losing last night. He is 6-1 on the season with a 2.38 E.R.A. He won earned the victory in his last two starts going 14 innings and giving up just three earned runs. He was not as impressive against Kia in his only start again them, but did earn a quality start giving up just 4 hits in 6 innings of work.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 12:49:19 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2020, 08:24:50 AM by JanpriX

Game will start on 10:00 AM EST, English Premier League
Match:  Leicester City - Crystal Palace
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the LEICESTER CITY -0.5 GOAL for 1 UNIT (1.66 ODDS).

The fight for a top four spot has caught fire as Leicester has slipped since the restart and those in fifth through ninth are surging including Manchester United who are just three points back of Leicester. The Foxes are 0-2-2 in their four matches since the restart and return home to face Crystal Palace. This team is too talented to be struggling and we expect their winless run to come to a close on Saturday morning. For Palace, they are 1-2-0 in their three matches since the restart and are coming off a 1-0 home loss to tenth place Burnley. Prior to the shutdown, Palace won four in a row, but all four were against sides below them in the table. Palace sit in the comfort zone, they have hit the magic number and are safe for another season. This match does little for there they finish and we expect Leicester to take advantage of Palace's apathy. Leicester won the first match this season, 2-0 at Palace which snapped the visitors four match winning streak over the host. Leicester is in need of a win before the find themselves in fifth or sixth place and out of the Champions League.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 12:50:56 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2020, 08:25:53 AM by JanpriX

Game will start on 10:00 AM EST, English Championship
Match:  Blackburn Rovers - Leeds United
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the LEEDS UNITED -0.5 GOAL for 1 UNIT (1.59 ODDS).

Leeds still hold a one point lead in the Championship, but they are pulling a classic Leeds and fizzling at the end of the season. Leeds returned to place with a 2-0 loss at sixth place Cardiff which was followed by a 3-0 win over fifth place Fulham, only to struggle against last place Luton Town running out to a 1-1 draw at home. Leeds now travel to Blackburn with six matches to play. They hold a six point lead over third place Brentford, so a win here will provide another buffer for the leaders. For Blackburn, they return home after two straight 2-0 losses against 14th place Wigan and 23rd place Barnsley. Blackburn did beat 12th place Bristol City 3-1 in their opening match, but this was their only win in their last seven matches. Leeds have won the last two matches and six of the last seven. This is a must win of Leeds and we expect the visitors to dominate Saturday.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 12:53:02 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2020, 08:26:54 AM by JanpriX

Game will start on 10:00 AM EST, English Premier League
Match:  Manchester United - Bournemouth
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the MANCHESTER UNITED -1.5 GOALS for 1 UNIT (1.70 ODDS).

Man U is licking their chops. Teams above them in the table are not taking their full amount of points and they are ready to pounce. A win in this match puts Man U even with third place Leicester on points albeit with a one more match played. Both Leicester and Chelsea failed in their 32nd match to grab all the points and they have left the door open for Man U to continue to put pressure on both for the 3rd and 4th Champions League spots. Man U has looked good since they returned from the break and this match will be no different. We see a 3 or 4-0 win for Manchester United in this one.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 12:54:42 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2020, 08:58:06 AM by JanpriX

Game will start on 11:15 AM EST, Italy Serie A
Match:  Juventus - Torino
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the JUVENTUS -1.5 GOALS for 1 UNIT (1.91 ODDS).

Juve is rolling. Since the restart they have outscored their opponents 9-1, and now they play a Torino club that has one of the worst defenses in all of Serie A. Torino has only won one of their last 10 matches and they haven't even looked that good...This is just not a good matchup for Torino. Their defense is going to get torched by a Juve team that doesn't do anything but win. Lay the goal and a half in this match as Juve wins 2-0.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 02:32:05 AM

Pick for July 5, 2020 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 4:00 AM EST, Korean Baseball League
Match:  Lotte - SK Wyverns
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the LOTTE ML for 2 UNITS (1.74 ODDS).

I have an irrational belief that Lotte is better than they have played. They won 10-4 Saturday morning and I think that they are set up to win this series by taking Sunday's game. SK has been horrible all season long. They are just 15-37 and this team simply cannot hit at all. They have been a train wreck since their collapse late last season and the carry over to this season has been obvious. Lotte needs to get itself back to .500 this week and they absolutely cannot afford to lose a series at home to a team as bad as SK. This is a must-win game and I think that they will have some urgency here.

*The tips below will not count to my stats here in this thread.

ENGLISH PREMIERE LEAGUE
WIN - Take Chelsea -1.5 goals over Watford (3:00 p.m., Saturday, July 4th)
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 02:41:46 AM

Sunday Soccer Bonanza  Wink
*The tips below will not count to my stats here in this thread. Follow or fade, it's up to you!

ITALY SERIE A
WIN - Take Atalanta -0.5 goals over Cagliari (1:30 p.m., Sunday, July 5th)

Atalanta is on the road. Atalanta has been absolutely on fire. They have 82 goals in just 29 matches and I have yet to see anyone stop this juggernaut offense. There's no reason not to bet them until I do see someone slow them down.

RUSSIAN PREMIER LEAGUE
WIN - Take Zenit St. Petersburg over Krasnodar (1:30 p.m., Sunday, July 5th)

This is three-way betting. A draw is a loss.

I will back Zenit at this price against anyone in the Russian Premier League. Krasnodar is the No. 3 team in the table right now but no one has been even close to Zenit. They have taken just two losses and five draws in 25 matches and I don't think that Krasnodor will take a point here. They have not looked sharp since the restart, taking a draw with Rostov their last time out. They have lost four of their last eight matches (one draw) and nothing about their play makes me think they can take out the best team in the league.

SPANISH LA LIGA
WIN -  Take Barcelona over Villarreal (4 p.m., Sunday, July 5th)

This is three-way betting. A draw is a loss.

I think Barca is going to be feeling the pressure today against Villarreal and I think that they will answer the bell. After back-to-back draws this team absolutely has to get a win and put three points on the board. They are now seven points behind Real Madrid and to take a loss or a draw here would mean disaster. There is all kinds of talent on this squad and they know the stakes. After taking three draws in four matches I think Barca gets back in the win column.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 02:46:48 AM

Sunday Basketball Bonanza  Wink
*The tips below will not count to my stats here in this thread. Follow or fade, it's up to you!

UNITED STATES - TBT (THE BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT)
LOST - Take Heartfire +1 point over Men of Mackey (7:00 p.m., Sunday, July 5th)

I kind of like this Heartfire team as a potential sleeper. They have a really solid frontcourt, with Isaiah Austin, Gary McGhee, Branden Dawson and Kristian Doolittle. They should more than be able to stand up to the big frontcourt that the Men of Mackey will bring into this one. In fact, they should be able to wear Isaac Haas down on the interior. So then it comes down to guard play, and I like Heartfire's backcourt a little bit more. This will be a very close game but I will go with the underdog.

WIN - Take Herd That -4.5 points over Peoria All Stars (2:00 p.m., Sunday, July 5th)

Herd That is a little undersized. But guys like Ryan Luther, Chris Cokley and JaCorey Williams all play bigger than they are and are capable of banging around on the interior. Herd That has several solid shooters, including Stevie Browning and Jon Elmore, and they have an X-Factor in super-athletic forward Zach Smith. I don't really like Peoria's guards at all. And even their two big men are more capable on the defensive end than the offensive one. I will go with the lower ranked team, which is favored for a reason.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 03:47:53 AM
Merited by tokeweed (1)

Pick for July 5, 2020 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 2:00 PM EST, Korean Baseball League
Match:  Southampton - Manchester City
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the SOUTHAMPTON +1.5 GOALS ML for 4 UNITS (1.92 ODDS).

Manchester City are coming off their revenge match, they crush Liverpool 4-0 in the Reds first match since lifting their first Premier League title. That puts City on a two-match winning streak outscoring their opponents 6-0 since their 2-1 loss at Chelsea. City have practically locked up second place in the League, but it is still uncertain if they will win their appeal to play in the Champions League next season, so this really is a nonfactor here. But they have been on a hot streak since the restart, picking up four clean sheets in their four wins, notching 14 goals in those four wins and outscoring their opponents 15-2 in their five matches back. With all hot streaks, you do go cold every so often as we saw with their 2-1 loss at Chelsea. They now face a Southampton side that is over the hump and safe from relegation this season. In their three matches back they are 2-1-0 with wins at Norwich City and Watford. Their loss did come at home against a resurgent Arsenal side. City won their last meeting 2-1 after Southampton took a lead into halftime, but two second half goals gave City their seventh in a row. Southampton is due having not picked up a point against City since an October 2016 1-1 draw. We like the underdog here, City have been flying high for too long, they have controlled this series and Southampton is primed for a shocker here.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2020, 11:40:25 PM

You are on a hot streak right now and unfortunately I have missed betting on your picks for the past couple of days due to taking a little break away before we most likely go back into lock down here in Melbourne. Anyway keep up the good work mate and I'll be sure to follow now that I'll most likely be stuck at home.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 08:33:13 AM

Pick for July 6, 2020 (MONDAY)
Game will start on 2:30 PM EST, Germany - Bundesliga
Match:  FC Heidenheim - Werder Bremen
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the HEIDENHEIM +0.5 GOAL ML for 2 UNITS (1.81 ODDS).

As per our selection on Heidenheim to grab the win or draw in regulation against Werder Bremen, you have to love their chances of winning this game on their home soil and progressing to the next start of the promotion round. Heidenheim managed to secure a 0-0 draw away to Bremen in the first leg and now will need a win at home - something they've done extremely well lately (five-game home winning streak) to do so. Heidenheim was such a dominant home team in the BL2, they beat a -1 spread in four of their last six home wins. As for Bremen, the started the restart well but have faded of late. They have yet to win in one trip to Heidenheim and we don't like their chances at getting on the board here today. This is Heidenheim's super bowl and with the team's level on aggregate after the first leg, Heidenheim can go out and play their attacking brand of football and take the fight to Bremen.

SPAIN LA LIGA
WIN - Take UNDER 2.5 GOALS between Sevilla - Eibar (4:00 p.m., Monday, July 6th)
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 08:39:12 AM

Pick for July 6, 2020 (MONDAY)
Game will start on 5:45 PM EST, Exhibition - US Pro Tennis Series
Match:  Kumar O. - Boyer D.
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the KUMAR O. ML for 2 UNITS (1.57 ODDS).

We like Kumar here as he faced Boyer last year in 2019 and easily lost to him around 6-4, 6-3 but this contest is different here. Omni is older and he he has trained harder and he is not the top 1350 ranking that he currently shows now. He is much better than that. Omni Kumar just beat Karimov, beat Brymer and Chappell. He is a Duke product who continues to improve and thrive and get better. We frankly can see Kumar winning this contest 6-4, 6-4 so getting it at -1.5 games is not a bad idea as we have him winning by at least 4 games here. Kumar is significantly more mature and has gotten better over the last year and don't let the 18 year old fool you, the books know he has gotten better and Boyer is a good player, but Kumar is younger, better, faster and seeks revenge here to boot. We like Omni to get it done today relatively easily.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 08:42:01 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2020, 12:42:47 AM by JanpriX

Tuesday Baseball Bonanza  Wink

KOREAN BASEBALL LEAGUE
LOST - Take LOTTE ML over Hanwha (5:30 a.m., Tuesday, July 7th)

Let's just keep chopping against Hanwha. No bet against them is a bad bet and this continues to be the worst team in the league. Neither pitcher is anything to write home about, but Lotte is better in the field and at the plate. This team blew its series with SK over the weekend and I think that after a day off they are going to feel some of the desperation to beat up on the worst team in the league.

LOST - Take NC Dinos -1.5 RUNS over SK Wyverns (5:30 a.m., Tuesday, July 7th)

Koo Chang-mo is on the mound for the Dinoes and he has been by far, without a doubt, the best pitcher in KBO this year. He is 7-0 in his 10 starts with a 1.50 ERA and a 0.76 WHIP. There is absolutely nothing fluky about it eiter, as Chang-mo has 76 strikeouts to just 12 walks and nine quality starts. He has shut down the best lineups in the league so I think that he should be able to dominate one of the worst. He hasn't even faced SK's pathetic lineup yet. But last time he faced Hanwha, an equally poor team, he breezed through seven innings allowing one run while striking out nine and walking none. I think he will dominate here.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 12:52:34 AM

Pick for July 7, 2020 (TUESDAY)
Game will start on 3:00 PM EST, English Premier League
Match:  Arsenal - Leicester City
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the ARSENAL ML for 2 UNITS (2.30 ODDS).

Let's take a stab with Arsenal. Right now I just think they are playing better than Leicester. And the fact that they are favored despite being lower in the table is kind of a red flag. Leicester has not been good sine the restart, winning just once two draws and two losses. But really their downfall started much earlier, with just three wins since late January. They are just 3-5-4 during that stretch and the wins have come against some really bad teams. Arsenal has won four straight matches by a combined score of 10-1, with all but one of the wins by multiple goals. That includes wins over Sheff United and Wolverhampton. I think they have some mojo right now. And I think that they will come through again here.

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
WIN - Take OVER 0.5 GOAL 1ST HALF between Watford FC and Norwich City (1:00 p.m., Monday, July 7th)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: