Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2018, 11:38:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 [391]
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 733584 times)
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1115
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:53:33 PM

Lie ... lie ... no russian soldier in East of Ukraine ... ?

Only dumb russian are listening the biggest liar aka Poutine ...

A little green man ? No ... russian soldier ... must be in holiday !

Where it is ? Disneyland ?

Noooo

I do not know if we must smile about this russian soldier ... who is whinning on social media ... because he left to East ukraina because he has a debt to bank ... and needed money.

Problem ... when i get back to home ... no money was there ... and debt was still there as soldier get not paid ! LoL ...

So he declared himself as bankrupt ... Where is Poutine the great saver ...

Of course how a russian solder get a "military document" under DNR name Huh

And the worst is when we read what he posted ...

->I live in the region of Baikal, it is difficult to find work in Chita, everywhere is downsizing. That is unemployment. Help me, please. Or help me to leave as a volunteer in Syria. There, at least, I will be able to earn money and repay my debts. I thank you in advance.

War pay debts of poor russian....

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JofryTheKing

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:09:22 PM

It will tell you in the crazy house. Open the world map and look at the Ukraine. And the number of deaths that occurred in Ukraine due to the Soviet Union you forgot to remember? And we remember!

I presented the maps, so I it's not my problem that you cannot read them.
As for the deaths as the direct result of the descruction of Russia - the Civil War, and the subsequent harsh measures by Stalin to push through industialisation (together with misplaced colelctivisation). Ukraine somehow feels the need for entitlement to be the sole martyr of that time. Yet Russia lost more people during the famine (when the "brotherly West" refused to sell technology for gold and demanded payments in wheat, inducing the famine) - especially in the central and Siberian areas. I remember - my great-grandmother died of famine in that period.
Correctly did. Let me remind you that gold was stolen. Try now to sell the stolen goods. And the starving people were dying because they didn't react that robbed others. Now in Russia the same thing happens.
Neither Donetsk nor Lugansk or Kharkiv will never become Russian. I am sure that soon Russia will disintegrate into several small States. It is deceitful and aggressive state has no right to exist. The West should lift sanctions.

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT   

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██           
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
Fizamcc

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 07:12:07 PM

Russia wants to seize Ukraine. Will not work. Even if the West refuses to help Ukraine, the Russian army simply did not have the strength for it. The entire might of the Russian army, the whole world saw in Syria. The carrier with the engine on the wood and falling aircraft.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 08:59:59 PM

Most people already know about Graham Philips. I just discovered for myself another Western crowd-funded independent reporter in Donbass - Patrick Lancaster

https://twitter.com/PLnewstoday

He also has a YouTube channel with the up-to-date footage. Here is a report from today:

(ENG SUBS) Woman killed in Donetsk as Ukraine destroys 2 homes in a artillery attack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpWv7Owvg2g

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Lancusters

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:18:37 PM

Most people already know about Graham Philips. I just discovered for myself another Western crowd-funded independent reporter in Donbass - Patrick Lancaster

https://twitter.com/PLnewstoday

He also has a YouTube channel with the up-to-date footage. Here is a report from today:

(ENG SUBS) Woman killed in Donetsk as Ukraine destroys 2 homes in a artillery attack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpWv7Owvg2g
Such propaganda paid commercials full YouTube. Only nobody believes them. As Russian trolls. You still remember the video about the crucified boy! The Americans are openly talking about the Russian Donbass. Only selling to Europe shamefully silent, but even there everyone knows everything.

███ Bitsgap - Cryptocurrency Multi-Exchange Trading Platform ███
[Sign up for Free]

Portfolio  |  Trading  |  Arbitrage  |  25+ Exchanges  |  10,000+ Cryptopairs
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1013

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:42:45 AM

Russia wants to seize Ukraine. Will not work. Even if the West refuses to help Ukraine, the Russian army simply did not have the strength for it. The entire might of the Russian army, the whole world saw in Syria. The carrier with the engine on the wood and falling aircraft.

Russian army is the second strongest army in the world, while their Ukrainian counterparts would struggle to get included in the top 100 list. If the Russians want, they can invade the whole of Ukraine in a day or two. Be happy that Putin is not in a mood for such an adventure.

AT-N-T101

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:24:30 PM

Russian army is the second strongest army in the world, while their Ukrainian counterparts would struggle to get included in the top 100 list. If the Russians want, they can invade the whole of Ukraine in a day or two. Be happy that Putin is not in a mood for such an adventure.
He was in the mood, but he already missed the chance to do it. Without huge losses, Russia can not do on the territory of Ukraine. Therefore, there is no sense in starting something. Hybrid war has the best result.
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:29:47 AM

How many times they've already run this operation? I've lost count...
Mario274

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:56:16 AM

The West will not be able to separate these two Slavic people. I see two variants of the outcome of this situation: Ukraine joins Russia or is being restored by the USSR.
Marcus_2017

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:20:14 PM

You say that because I don't know the real situation in the Russian army. You just repeat the thesis that inspired you Putin TV. Poorly trained army armed with the old weapons does not scare anybody. Nothing you can't do against Ukraine.
olyaru

Activity: 297

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:08:26 PM

You say that because I don't know the real situation in the Russian army. You just repeat the thesis that inspired you Putin TV. Poorly trained army armed with the old weapons does not scare anybody. Nothing you can't do against Ukraine.
In fact, it's true because they are practically starting from scratch to set up a new army in Ukraine and train them according to all world standards. Training and armament are very important, but the most important is motivation.
Lancusters

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:39:09 AM

In fact, it's true because they are practically starting from scratch to set up a new army in Ukraine and train them according to all world standards. Training and armament are very important, but the most important is motivation.
It is not only motivation. Ukraine is not small country and in Russian simply does not have the resources to control such a territory. Russia is a fake state. In addition to propaganda, Putin did not.

███ Bitsgap - Cryptocurrency Multi-Exchange Trading Platform ███
[Sign up for Free]

Portfolio  |  Trading  |  Arbitrage  |  25+ Exchanges  |  10,000+ Cryptopairs
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1013

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:54:27 AM

Perhaps you are still stuck in the 1990s. The army has been strengthened ever since Putin became the president. The results are out there for everyone to see. Look at the performance of the Russian army and air force in Syria. Is the Ukrainian army capable of doing anything like that?

Seccerius

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:29:50 PM

Perhaps you are still stuck in the 1990s. The army has been strengthened ever since Putin became the president. The results are out there for everyone to see. Look at the performance of the Russian army and air force in Syria. Is the Ukrainian army capable of doing anything like that?
You can even look at the actions of the American army in Syria and this will not be done by the Ukrainian army either. But the fact is that the Ukrainian army does not need to prove or demonstrate anything. And everything is quite enough for action on its territory.
VTCutch

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:16:10 PM

You can even look at the actions of the American army in Syria and this will not be done by the Ukrainian army either. But the fact is that the Ukrainian army does not need to prove or demonstrate anything. And everything is quite enough for action on its territory.

The Ukrainian army is very weak. It generally does not exist. But to say that several regions will be transferred to Russia's possession is no longer relevant. The military conflict in Donetsk will no longer be spread. It's not profitable for anyone anymore.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 602
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:31:10 PM

The Ukrainian army is very weak. It generally does not exist. But to say that several regions will be transferred to Russia's possession is no longer relevant. The military conflict in Donetsk will no longer be spread. It's not profitable for anyone anymore.
The conflict will not spread further, not because they don't want to, but because they are not strong enough to control this territory as Ukraine. During the second world war, Hitler came to Moscow, and then what happened we all know. I think Putin wants to get to Kiev and to share the fate of Hitler?

````````````````███████████
```````````█████████████████████
```````█████████████████████████████
`````````█████████████████████████
````````````████████████████████
```████``````````````````````````````████
`████████`````````````````````````███████
`█████████``````██████████````````████████
█████████`````██████████████```````████████
████████`````████████████████``````████████
`████████`````███████████████``````████████
``████████`````████████████```````████████
``███████````````████████``````````███████
```███```````````````````````````````████
````````````███████████████████
`````````██████████████████████████
```````█████████████████████████████
``````````██████████████████████
````````````````██████████
EtherMium██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 [391]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.