Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:45:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734748 times)
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 04:19:44 PM

Guys I don't know who else is following this thread apart form Russians and Ukrainians but if you want to make this thread more then just Russian fans propaganda, I suggests placing links to other websites than just those that are sided with Russia. No offence.

I am not taking sides with Russia, but with truth. There are a few Western sites that don't fall for the cheap Ukrainian propaganda.

Then post those western sites that are not being biassed because RT is definitely not one of them. Also You say You are showing the truth but haw can anyone believe You? Again If You are showing one sided materials then that's just propaganda but form the other side.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 04:38:38 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2015, 04:54:16 PM by galdur

Guys I don't know who else is following this thread apart form Russians and Ukrainians but if you want to make this thread more then just Russian fans propaganda, I suggests placing links to other websites than just those that are sided with Russia. No offence.

I am not taking sides with Russia, but with truth. There are a few Western sites that don't fall for the cheap Ukrainian propaganda.

Then post those western sites that are not being biassed because RT is definitely not one of them. Also You say You are showing the truth but haw can anyone believe You? Again If You are showing one sided materials then that's just propaganda but form the other side.

Why don´t you post something that you consider the truth ? Maybe you´ll last several days. You should try it. Go for it, don´t just whine over what others do.

I´m not going to post info from some psychopathic junk that hasn´t told the truth about anything ever, not even by accident.

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 05:51:42 PM

Why don´t you post something that you consider the truth ? Maybe you´ll last several days. You should try it. Go for it, don´t just whine over what others do.

I´m not going to post info from some psychopathic junk that hasn´t told the truth about anything ever, not even by accident.

dat troll. western media, lol.
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:19:03 PM

As far as western media go, german Spiegel has decent track record. However to expect unbiased news is quite naive, news are made by people, who get paid for the way they inform public  Wink
galdur

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 08:16:31 PM

As far as western media go, german Spiegel has decent track record. However to expect unbiased news is quite naive, news are made by people, who get paid for the way they inform public  Wink

Well, by psychopathic junk I mean those who feed media whores their stories. You know, the usual fruitcakes that have a string of war scams and destroyed countries and millions of killed and maimed people to account for

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 08:54:51 PM

Here is some truth...remember that passenger jet that was shot down by rebel forces with a Russian-supplied surface-to-air missile? Well that is what the Western Media told us and then one day they just stopped talking about it. Did you ever wonder why? Well all that you had to do was look outside of Western Media outlets and see the confirmed photographic evidence that a Ukrainian Air Force jet used surface-to-air missiles and shot it down. Yes it was the Western-backed Fascists that did it.

Now did they not think that Russia would have satellites scoping that place out? Well of course they did. They did not care as long as they got their narrative out. To this day most Westerners still believe the government version of the story.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
FinerVapor

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 10:52:45 PM

Here is some truth...remember that passenger jet that was shot down by rebel forces with a Russian-supplied surface-to-air missile? Well that is what the Western Media told us and then one day they just stopped talking about it. Did you ever wonder why? Well all that you had to do was look outside of Western Media outlets and see the confirmed photographic evidence that a Ukrainian Air Force jet used surface-to-air missiles and shot it down. Yes it was the Western-backed Fascists that did it.

Now did they not think that Russia would have satellites scoping that place out? Well of course they did. They did not care as long as they got their narrative out. To this day most Westerners still believe the government version of the story.

What a bunch of nonsense. The airplane clearly shows damage of shrapnel.

There are 0 NOT-fake satellite images of the region at the time of the incident. The idea that a fighter plane shot it down is Russian propaganda theory, nothing more nothing less.
Funniest part is that Ukranian fighter jets can't even reach that altitude (30,000 FT+ ).

Buk operators will be found and brought down for justice.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:03:35 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2015, 11:42:40 PM by coinits

There are 0 NOT-fake satellite images of the region at the time of the incident. The idea that a fighter plane shot it down is Russian propaganda theory, nothing more nothing less.
Funniest part is that Ukranian fighter jets can't even reach that altitude (30,000 FT+ ).

LOL Sucker. You suffer from Stockholm Syndrome. You are in love with your captors. Shilling is not your string suit Comrade.

EDIT: The military jet can be seen on radar approaching the passenger jet right at the moment that it lost speed and dropped. There is missile batteries under Ukraine military control and the evidence is conclusive, that satellite imagery and jet telemetry proves that the western backed fascist government brought it down.

This is a slam dunk case of Ukraine murdering innocents.

http://www.vesti.ru/videos/show/vid/610598/#/video/http%3A%2F%2Fplayer.rutv.ru%2Fiframe%2Fvideo%2Fid%2F822433%2Fstart_zoom%2Ftrue%2FshowZoomBtn%2Ffalse%2Fsid%2Fvesti%2FisPlay%2Ftrue%2F%3Facc_video_id%3D610598

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
FinerVapor

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 11:36:48 PM

LOL Sucker. You suffer from Stockholm Syndrome. You are in love with your captors. Shilling is not your string suit Comrade.

Excuse me? Why would Ukraine need Anti-Aircraft weapons in the area to begin with? DNR/LNR don't have air force.

While in the same time DNR was praising its AA weaponry (Ukranian air craft down by DNR:   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ukrainian_aircraft_losses_during_the_Ukrainian_crisis). Same time frame MH17 was shot down, what a coincidence.

Unless you come up with a solid argument, you will remain a russian forum troll in my eyes.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

galdur

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:39:18 PM

Yeah, yeah. Another recent example was that Nemtsov story. The same serial liars, the press and chronically gullible idiots had a field day with that for about fifteen seconds. Then it suddenly evaporated.

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:44:09 PM

Excuse me? Why would Ukraine need Anti-Aircraft weapons in the area to begin with? DNR/LNR don't have air force.

While in the same time DNR was praising its AA weaponry (Ukranian air craft down by DNR:   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ukrainian_aircraft_losses_during_the_Ukrainian_crisis). Same time frame MH17 was shot down, what a coincidence.

Unless you come up with a solid argument, you will remain a russian forum troll in my eyes.

EDIT: The military jet can be seen on radar approaching the passenger jet right at the moment that it lost speed and dropped. There is missile batteries under Ukraine military control and the evidence is conclusive, that satellite imagery and jet telemetry proves that the western backed fascist government brought it down.

http://www.vesti.ru/videos/show/vid/610598/#/video/http%3A%2F%2Fplayer.rutv.ru%2Fiframe%2Fvideo%2Fid%2F822433%2Fstart_zoom%2Ftrue%2FshowZoomBtn%2Ffalse%2Fsid%2Fvesti%2FisPlay%2Ftrue%2F%3Facc_video_id%3D610598

Now please fuck off. You lose your silly shill fest.

PS I am not a fan of Putin either. Both sides are evil fucks just that the Ukrainian Fascist government is a bit more evil.

FinerVapor

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 12:00:32 AM

While in the same time DNR was praising its AA weaponry (Ukranian air craft down by DNR:   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ukrainian_aircraft_losses_during_the_Ukrainian_crisis). Same time frame MH17 was shot down, what a coincidence.

PS I am not a fan of Putin either. Both sides are evil fucks just that the Ukrainian Fascist government is a bit more evil.

You consider a "radar" image made in paint as proof? Give me a break.

Rofl, you see Ukraine as a Fascist government? I see democratically elected government.  Look what Russia turned into, with it's new Fuehrer - Putler. Any opposition gets shut down instantly, even if you're in the center of Moscow. Nowhere in Russia is safe if you oppose Putin. 

Again you did not provide any answer to my argument. Change subject instead - just like a forum troll would do.

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:08:54 AM

Rofl, you see Ukraine as a Fascist government? I see democratically elected government.  Look what Russia turned into, with it's new Fuehrer - Putler. Any opposition gets shut down instantly, even if you're in the center of Moscow. Nowhere in Russia is safe if you oppose Putin. 

Again you did not provide any answer to my argument. Change subject instead - just like a forum troll would do.

Thank you for exposing your shilling. You commented on a video in shorter time then it would take to watch it all and see ALL of the evidence, including a replay of the actual telemetry from radar. Your type are cannon fodder. I have no time for people like you. You've made up your mind in spite of the facts.

You are a sad sad person.

And yes a fascist government that overthrew a democratically elected government because the leader said nyet to joining the corrupt EU.

Congrats on joining my very short ignore list.

FinerVapor

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 12:11:07 AM

Thank you for exposing your shilling. You commented on a video in shorter time then it would take to watch it all and see ALL of the evidence, including a replay of the actual telemetry from radar. Your type are cannon fodder. I have no time for people like you. You've made up your mind in spite of the facts.

You are a sad sad person.

And yes a fascist government that overthrew a democratically elected government because the leader said nyet to joining the corrupt EU.

Congrats on joining my very short ignore list.

Still no logical answer, a bunch of rubbish instead. Enjoy my ignore list as well.

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:22:47 AM

Thank you for exposing another paid idiot, just added this him to ignore list.

By the way, about idiots:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3073478/Teen-girl-feted-Ukraine-s-Joan-Arc-fighting-against-Russian-rebels-revealed-nasty-neo-Nazi-views-arrested-killing-cops.html

Enjoy.
galdur

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:40:46 AM

Charming. This must be posted in more detail Balthazar. Maybe it´ll attract some nutballs that support this whole pile of fascist/nazi dogshit  Grin

Teenage girl soldier hailed as Ukraine's 'Joan of Arc' by Elle magazine is revealed as neo-Nazi and is arrested over cop killing

Vita Zaverukha, 19, arrested after a failed attempt to rob a petrol station
Two police officers killed and three injured after ensuing chase in Kiev
Vita is a known to be a neo-Nazi, spreading her views through social media
But she featured in French magazine Elle praising female Ukrainian fighters

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3073478/Teen-girl-feted-Ukraine-s-Joan-Arc-fighting-against-Russian-rebels-revealed-nasty-neo-Nazi-views-arrested-killing-cops.html#ixzz3ZbLBzpwN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:42:19 AM

But but but they are friends of the West. They can do no wrong. The West is always right. The real Nazis run NATO!

Dun Dun Duh!

FinerVapor

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 01:47:12 AM

Charming. This must be posted in more detail Balthazar. Maybe it´ll attract some nutballs that support this whole pile of fascist/nazi dogshit  Grin

Teenage girl soldier hailed as Ukraine's 'Joan of Arc' by Elle magazine is revealed as neo-Nazi and is arrested over cop killing

Vita Zaverukha, 19, arrested after a failed attempt to rob a petrol station
Two police officers killed and three injured after ensuing chase in Kiev
Vita is a known to be a neo-Nazi, spreading her views through social media
But she featured in French magazine Elle praising female Ukrainian fighters

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3073478/Teen-girl-feted-Ukraine-s-Joan-Arc-fighting-against-Russian-rebels-revealed-nasty-neo-Nazi-views-arrested-killing-cops.html#ixzz3ZbLBzpwN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

There are radicals in every country. Russia has more neo-nazis FYI.

ITT, Russian radicals:

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:49:58 AM

Neo-Nazis rule Ukraine supported by US and NATO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYjsCJwcPWk

WAR CRIMES HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN_Mbe9u-vE

galdur

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:00:50 AM

I´m pretty sure that unlike in Ukraine Russian nazis are just another microscopic fringe group without any influence and the Russian military most certainly doesn´t include special nazi units,

Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: