Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:31:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:56:18 AM

God bless them for doing this. They've spent several centuries while doing very hard work, and now they're dumping results into the toilet. And even more, they're doing this for free. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:32:44 PM

Yeah, and as before around the world the result will be a totally useless American-trained military.

It´s just their shallow and primitive military doctrine. The results are always predictable.

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:43:42 PM

Reuters Asks "Who Is More Of A Threat: Obama Or Putin", Surprised By The Answer

A recent Reuters/Ipsos poll asked more than 3,000 Americans what they see as some of the biggest threats to themselves and the country.

Overall it was close - 20% saw Putin as an imminent threat compared to 18% who said the same about Obama.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-03-30/reuters-asks-who-more-threat-obama-or-putin-surprised-answer

In a Gallup survey of people in 65 countries, about one quarter named the United States as the greatest threat to world peace.

Maybe that should not be so surprising, as only about half of Americans know which country was the only one to ever drop a nuclear bomb.

Grin Cheesy
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:18:33 PM

In a Gallup survey of people in 65 countries, about one quarter named the United States as the greatest threat to world peace.

Maybe that should not be so surprising, as only about half of Americans know which country was the only one to ever drop a nuclear bomb.

Grin Cheesy

Seems like stupid Hollywood movies are no longer effective in brainwashing the population outside North America. Remember the good ol' days. The evil Soviets would invade each and every third world nation, and the American saviours would come and kick them out. Perhaps we should request Chuck Norris to resume acting... the current bunch is not effective enough.
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:05:37 PM

Grin Cheesy

Seems like stupid Hollywood movies are no longer effective in brainwashing the population outside North America. Remember the good ol' days. The evil Soviets would invade each and every third world nation, and the American saviours would come and kick them out. Perhaps we should request Chuck Norris to resume acting... the current bunch is not effective enough.

err, dude please, to them Moise is freaking Batman.

galdur

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:25:15 PM

Ukraine’s Right Sector Leader Wants Donbas Residents Deported

Dmitri Yarosh, Rada MP and leader of Ukraine’s Right Sector, has declared that the unruly residents of eastern Ukraine must be deported and deprived of their civil rights before a program of ‘affectionate Ukrainianization’ can begin.

In an interview for Ukrainian newspaper Obosrevatel published on Sunday, Ukrainian Right Sector leader and Rada deputy Dmitri Yarosh stated that the unruly residents of eastern Ukraine should be deported and deprived of their civil rights.

Yarosh noted that much of Donbas is populated by ‘Sovoks’, an insulting slang term in Ukrainian and Russian derived from the word ‘Soviet’. Yarosh stated that the region “is populated by Sovoks –real Sovoks. And they should be deported. We have to deal with those who do not want to live by the rules and the laws of the state in a very harsh manner. This includes deportation, the deprivation of civil rights, and so on. Without force, it will not be possible to do anything with the region, to turn the tide so to speak.” ....

http://thesaker.is/ukraines-right-sector-leader-wants-donbas-residents-deported/

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:53:01 PM

Dmitri Yarosh, Rada MP and leader of Ukraine’s Right Sector, has declared that the unruly residents of eastern Ukraine must be deported and deprived of their civil rights before a program of ‘affectionate Ukrainianization’ can begin.

In an interview for Ukrainian newspaper Obosrevatel published on Sunday, Ukrainian Right Sector leader and Rada deputy Dmitri Yarosh stated that the unruly residents of eastern Ukraine should be deported and deprived of their civil rights.

Yarosh noted that much of Donbas is populated by ‘Sovoks’, an insulting slang term in Ukrainian and Russian derived from the word ‘Soviet’. Yarosh stated that the region “is populated by Sovoks –real Sovoks. And they should be deported. We have to deal with those who do not want to live by the rules and the laws of the state in a very harsh manner. This includes deportation, the deprivation of civil rights, and so on. Without force, it will not be possible to do anything with the region, to turn the tide so to speak.” ....

http://thesaker.is/ukraines-right-sector-leader-wants-donbas-residents-deported/

Well, then Yarosh and other so-called nationalists shall be deported to Israel.
galdur

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:14:58 PM

Wannabe Himmler negotiates his horde joining Ukrainian Army as independent division

The volunteer battalion Right Sector is ready to join the Ukrainian Army as a separate division under the command of Right Sector leader Dmytro Yarosh.

https://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/right-sector-negotiates-joining-ukrainian-army-as-independent-division-under-yarosh-command-384679.html

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 10:54:23 PM

Hmm. They softened up a bit. Last year they talked about killing off the millions that do not agree with their rule. Now it's "only" deporting (where to?) and depriving of civil rights. It also implies that the land that those people tilled for generation will also be expropriated in favour of the jewish oligarchs. No European values violated. Move along...

Looks like he already got his answer from those people. If he wants to deport them, they'll gladly do so taking their land and livelihood with them, and fend off any usurper who tries to say otherwise.

DNR government plans to send children for summer vacation to Crimea and other Russian cities:
http://ria.ru/world/20150331/1055715166.html

Ministry of Defence of Donetsk People's Republic tells about another provocation: a disinformation published on BBC, saying that Russian army is fighting in DNR, presented as if coming from a commander of DNR army:
http://www.gazeta.ru/social/news/2015/03/31/n_7065849.shtml

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:45:39 AM

Well, then Yarosh and other so-called nationalists shall be deported to Israel.

Some of the most prominent junta members are having dual Ukrainian-Israeli citizenship, such as Ihor Kolomoyskyi. Israel backed the Maidan during the 2014 Coup d'etat, which installed the junta. The connections are there for everyone to see.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 11:16:40 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 03:52:22 PM by Nemo1024

Pepe Escobar reporting from Donetsk:

http://atimes.com/2015/03/pepe-escobar-in-eastern-ukraine-howling-in-donetsk/

Asia Times’ roving correspondent Pepe Escobar just returned from a reporting trip to the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR), the pro-Russian enclave in the Donetsk Oblast province of eastern Ukraine. The area has been the scene of heavy fighting between pro-Russian rebels and the Ukrainian military. Go to the original weblink to see the photos which accompany the article.

I’ve just been to the struggling Donetsk People’s Republic. Now I’m back in the splendid arrogance and insolence of NATOstan.

Quite a few people – in Donbass, in Moscow, and now in Europe – have asked me what struck me most about this visit.

I could start by paraphrasing Allen Ginsberg in Howl – “I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness”.

But these were the Cold War mid-1950s. Now we’re in early 21st century Cold War 2.0 .

Thus what I saw were the ghastly side effects of the worst minds of my – and a subsequent – generation corroded by (war) madness.

I saw refugees on the Russian side of the border, mostly your average middle-class European family whose kids, when they first came to the shelter,  would duck under tables when they heard a plane in the sky.

I saw checkpoints like I was back in Baghdad during the Petraeus surge.

I saw the main trauma doctor at the key Donetsk hospital confirm there has been no Red Cross and no international humanitarian help to the people of Donetsk.

I did not see the totally destroyed Donetsk airport because the DPR’s military were too concerned about our safety and would not grant us a permit while the airport was being hit – in defiance of Minsk 2; but I saw the destruction and the pile of Ukrainian army bodies on the mobile phone of a Serbian DPR resistance fighter.

I did not see, as Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe international observers also didn’t, the rows and rows of Russian tanks and soldiers that the current Dr. Strangelove in charge of NATO, General Breedhate, sees everyday in his exalted dreams invading Ukraine over and over again.

And I did not see the arrogance, the ignorance, the shamelessness and the lies distorting those manicured faces in Kiev, Washington and Brussels while they insist, over and over again, that the entire population of Donbass, traumatized babushkas and children of all ages included, are nothing but “terra-rists”.

After all, they are Western “civilization”-enabled cowards who would never dare to show their manicured faces to the people of Donbass.

So this is my gift to them. Just a howl of anger and unbounded contempt.

The list is long. It is a very sombering read indeed!

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
galdur

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 04:16:21 PM

Ukraine Refuses to Extradite Georgia's Ex-President

KIEV, Ukraine — Apr 1, 2015, 7:31 AM ET

Associated Press

Ukraine has rejected Georgia's request for the extradition of its former president, Mikhail Saakashvili, who is facing a criminal probe at home.

The Ukrainian Prosecutor-General's office said in Wednesday's statement that Saakashvili could face political persecution in Georgia if he is extradited.

Saakashvili, who was president in 2004-2013, left Georgia in the face of abuse of power accusations leveled by his political foes. Saakashvili's United National Movement has been in opposition since losing the 2012 parliamentary election to a party founded by billionaire Bidzina Ivanishvili, who made his fortune in Russia.

Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has appointed Saakashvili the head of his advisory council.

Saakashvili has dismissed the accusations against him as a political vendetta by Ivanishvili, accusing him of serving Moscow's interests.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/ukraine-refuses-extradite-georgias-president-30042148

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 04:21:34 PM

The Georgians learnt their mistake and kicked the US puppet out of their country. But I have no hope for Ukraine. These people are brainwashed beyond any redemption.
galdur

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:00:27 PM

The Georgians learnt their mistake and kicked the US puppet out of their country. But I have no hope for Ukraine. These people are brainwashed beyond any redemption.

I think they need a little more time. Typically it takes more than year for Uncle Sam to render its vassal states total basket cases. But it´s getting there.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:50:10 PM

I think they need a little more time. Typically it takes more than year for Uncle Sam to render its vassal states total basket cases. But it´s getting there.

The situation in Ukraine is entirely different from what took place else where. Something like a massive hysteria is going on. People organizing choirs, churning out profanities such as "Putin Khuilo" and burning Russian flags, when the Russians largely ignore them. Anyone who opposes this is branded as an anti-nationalist, and sent to prison. Right now the hysteria is getting converted to schizophrenia.
galdur

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:15:22 PM

The situation in Ukraine is entirely different from what took place else where. Something like a massive hysteria is going on. People organizing choirs, churning out profanities such as "Putin Khuilo" and burning Russian flags, when the Russians largely ignore them. Anyone who opposes this is branded as an anti-nationalist, and sent to prison. Right now the hysteria is getting converted to schizophrenia.

Wow, didn´t realize it was this wild. I take it this hysteria is confined to the western part of the country.

It´ll probably come a part in due course. And the Russians will move into the southern part. It´s eminently Russian after all, Odessa and all.

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 10:42:43 PM

You are not wrong there, but people start to question, especially now, when monthly payments for water and gas exceed the size of pensions and are close to the size of average salaries. There is no money left for food.

Still, from latest news, SBU opened a criminal case against two teachers, who were on practice at a school in Russia and took a picture with their Russian colleague, bearing St.George band. They are charged with espionage. Another case on the same grounds opened against the head of the Ukrainian Communist Party, who visited Russian Communist Party assembly.

Meanwhile in DNR, social services started paying out pensions after a 6-month long pause. Payments are now done in Russian roubles or Ukrainian hrivna, with people preferring roubles. Postmen deliver pensions even to those pensioners, who live in the regions that come under Ukro-bombardment.

And "Minsk-2"... Over the last 24 hours Ukrainian forces violated it 31 times. One shooting happened from artillery, 20 from mortars, the rest were armed provocations. The shooting happens largely around Shirokino and Donetsk. There are reports of more heavy weapons being pulled by Ukrainian Nazional guard. Even Merkel, after her today's meeting with Yats (who came to Berlin begging for moar €-coins) had the grace to say that she does not see Kiev making progress on Minsk-2 agreements.

galdur

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 11:02:09 PM

In The Army, Now! Ukraine Officials Raid Dorms to Draft Students

Seventy percent of young people in some regions of Ukraine are evading military service as they are afraid of being sent to the conflict zone in the southeastern regions of the country.
Only a quarter of Ukrainians of a call-up age are ready to do military service as many of them fear to be sent to the zone of the military operation in Donbass,  according to the Russian newspaper "Vesti".

"About 25% of recruits come by themselves, the others we have to follow,” Ukrainian official in the Kirovograd region said.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150401/1020334394.html#ixzz3W6M6gMN0

galdur

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 11:11:37 PM

How Long Would the US Navy Survive in a Shooting War?

US Navy is a huge force but largely based around aircraft carrier groups that modern weaponry may have made obsolete

.....Back in the 70s, Admiral Rickover, the “father of nuclear navy,” had to answer the question before the U.S. Senate: “How long would our aircraft carriers survive in a battle against the Russian Navy?” His response caused disillusionment: “Two or three days before they sink, maybe a week if they stay in the harbor.”

The reason for the greatly reduced lifetime of the aircraft carrier in a battle against the Russians is a deadly danger below the water: modern submarines — especially Russian ones — are so powerful and difficult to locate that they can send large battleships and aircraft carriers to the bottom of the sea in the blink of an eye. The weakness of the U.S. Navy, therefore, is their vulnerability when they compete with an enemy that — using the language of the Americans — dominates the seas below the water surface. Of course, the U.S. military analysts are aware of this weakness, so one wonders why the U.S. Navy still adheres to the doctrine “the bigger the better” and continues to rely on an armada of aircraft carriers and large battleships.

Colonel Douglas McGregor, a decorated combat veteran, author of four books, a PhD and military analyst, gives the answer: “Strategically, it makes no sense, but the construction of large ships, of course, creates a lot of jobs.”......

more

http://russia-insider.com/en/how-long-would-us-navy-survive/5177

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 01:32:38 PM

How Long Would the US Navy Survive in a Shooting War?

US Navy is a huge force but largely based around aircraft carrier groups that modern weaponry may have made obsolete

Regarding hardware superiority. Russian "Ural Carriage Factory" started serial production of the next generation of a Main Battle Tank - T-14 "Armata".
The tank is characterised as the first Russian military innovation since the collapse of USSR and the destruction of Russian industry by the US proxy government of Yeltsin. All tanks - American, German, Russian - so far are built on a 35-yea-old technology.
T-14 will have a crew of 2 or 3, placed in a protected capsule in the body of the tank - no crew will be located in the most dangerous place, the turret. Also, the tank is equipped with cameras and sensors and can be operated in fully remote mode, without any on-board crew.

http://rus.tvnet.lv/hi_tech/oruzhije/286797-uralvagonzavod_filial_kotorogo_stroitsja_v_jelgavje_nachal_vipusk_supjertankov_t14_armata

Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: