Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:49:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734743 times)
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:28:11 PM

If the US begins genuine lethal weaponry supplies to Ukraine, we should not be shy about supporting the militia, including with weapons, and to give the president the right to send military units on to Ukrainian territory,” Emelyanov told journalists.

It´s a reminder that Russia is ready and prepared to act if the mob chooses to escalate the situation.

Hahahahaha because they do not do it already in the past ... more then 6000 army men from Russia are in East of Ukraina ... and weapons .... they brought on ebay ?
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:33:31 PM

The State Duma intends to once again authorize Putin to send troops to Ukraine
What's the sense? Previous authorization is still in force since the summer of 2008, no additional legislative actions required.

Of course since the annexion of Crimea... it was to protect crimea ... to move fast if any country would react ... since Vlad Poutine invaded crimea...

When crowds of people, under the orders of commanders in armored, transport vehicles and heavy weapons are in the territory of another country, crossing the border, it is my sense of invasion.........

So you can try to find any excuses ... either Poutine claimed it publicly that he extracted from Ukraine with army force from Russia ... and send soldier in Crimea...

That's it ... Russia has no common sense ... invade country when they want ... and they do not care about life of people ... that's the reality ...

You can claim what you want ... go to Yalta to see ... how life is nice now ... all touristic activities are great ... hoo touristic ship do not stop anymore .. ? Hoooo but everyone claims now life is better , salary X4 ... and this is great life under Poutine's world...

Sorry but people do not live with propaganda .... soon or later they will need to eat !
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 10:10:07 PM

3 or 4 people dead and 11 wounded as a result of a passenger bus blowing up on a mine in Donbass, near Gorlovka. The driver tried to go around a blockade and was crossing a field:
http://lenta.ru/news/2015/03/25/bus/

The Parliament of the Chechen Republic threatens to start deliveries of weapons to Mexico as a response to US' deliveries of weapons to Ukraine:
http://www.gazeta.ru/politics/news/2015/03/25/n_7049117.shtml

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:35:48 PM

The Parliament of the Chechen Republic threatens to start deliveries of weapons to Mexico as a response to US' deliveries of weapons to Ukraine:
http://www.gazeta.ru/politics/news/2015/03/25/n_7049117.shtml

Trolling must go on Grin
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 03:20:49 AM

German MP: Ukraine good only for exploitation

“The Ukrainian economy has been seriously shaken; the heavy industry concentrated mostly in the east exports what it produces to Russia, not to the EU, where it will never find fluid markets. Russia was its one market. If you cut the economic links with it, Ukraine will have no prospects.”

According to her, Ukraine has a real need to “reintegrate a common economic space,” a space that does not exclude economic cooperation with the EU, without the price of confrontation with Russia.” For Sahra Wagenknecht, “Kiev would do well to work in both directions.”

“Ukraine needs peace, investments, re-industrialization. But the conditions now prevailing, notably in the framework set by the IMF, do not favor this evolution of matters. These conditions will not do anything but stifle the country,” affirmed the Bundestag member.

Asked about the policy of the US, Ms Wagenknecht let it be known that the priorities of Washington were economic.

“When the US talks about democracy and human rights, they are just thinking about their economic interests, including the chance to exploit energy resources. Ukraine is no exception. It is public knowledge that the US vice president’s son is a board member of a Ukrainian energy firm. Also known is that American corporations, as well as British ones, have evinced a lively interest in developing Ukrainian shale gas. Further, agricultural consortiums have evinced an interest in getting access to Ukraine and its fertile soil. What is Ukraine good for? Exploitation. I very much doubt that this policy corresponds to the good of Ukraine's population.”

http://fortruss.blogspot.com/2015/03/german-mp-ukraine-good-only-for.html

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:16:22 PM

3 or 4 people dead and 11 wounded as a result of a passenger bus blowing up on a mine in Donbass, near Gorlovka. The driver tried to go around a blockade and was crossing a field:

Tragic.... the bus was taking passengers from the junta area to the rebel area. The driver probably tried to save time by evading the checkpoint (it takes up to 24 hours to get the necessary permission from junta forces).
galdur

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:59:21 PM

I have mentioned a few times before how U.S. military "training" has resulted in totally useless military forces of Uncle Sam´s vassals here and there. Now Yemen joins that list, very predictably. I guess when the gist of your military doctrine is blowing up things from afar, shooting up defenseless people and sitting on asses in countless bases doing nothing this leads to endless military failures. And now this mess wants to take on the Russian Bear. What a laugh.

galdur

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:09:56 PM

Not mentioned, an important reason: the Russian route is closed. Which means going through Pakistan, a very dubious option given Uncle Sam´s meager popularity there.

US ditches plan to reduce troops in Afghanistan - after invite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx1EVmdbBQg

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 10:45:06 PM

I have mentioned a few times before how U.S. military "training" has resulted in totally useless military forces of Uncle Sam´s vassals here and there. Now Yemen joins that list, very predictably. I guess when the gist of your military doctrine is blowing up things from afar, shooting up defenseless people and sitting on asses in countless bases doing nothing this leads to endless military failures. And now this mess wants to take on the Russian Bear. What a laugh.

The cover image of a recent issue of Argumenty i Fakty newspaper, reading "Enemy at the gate?"

Tragic.... the bus was taking passengers from the junta area to the rebel area. The driver probably tried to save time by evading the checkpoint (it takes up to 24 hours to get the necessary permission from junta forces).

Watched an interview with a survivor. That is exactly what happened. The driver tried to save time by driving on the field along the queue - it was either that or camping for the night. The passengers agreed to this. Predictably, Ukraine classified it as an act of terrorism. Will Poroshenko, Jarosh or Kolomojskij be held responsible as it was their troops that set the booby traps?

Zaharchenko said in his daily interview that the activity of the provocation/sabotage groups has increased. These drive around Donbass, on vans equipped with mortars, pretend that they are from the militia, and shoot at Ukrainian positions, often with Ukrainian reporters being nearby to "document" it as if Novorossia is breaking Minsk-2 agreements.

Over the last 24 hours one person was killed and 7 wounded from Ukrainian shooting.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 04:21:48 PM by Nemo1024

Crazy Asylum Called Ukraine: “West Won’t Give Us Weapons If We Have Peace”
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2015/03/26/crazy-asylum-called-ukraine-west-wont-give-us-weapons-if-we-have-peace/

This is an excerpt of a Ukraine MSM TV debate, conducted in Ukrainian (provided by News-Front). Video link.

I’ve translated the whole thing verbatim, with no editing:

The blond says: “We finally managed to label Russia as aggressor (in Kiev Rada – LR) to prepare for the Hague Tribunal, to collect evidence for the tribunal, and to do all those things that are necessary in order to win.”

Brunette says: “We need to show Europeans how seriously we are motivated. Because they won’t give us weapons if we have peace. I remember, I was on air with pan (mr.) Chaliy after Minsk 2, when pan Chaliy 10 times repeated the word ‘peremoha’ = ‘victory’ in one TV show. He returned from Minsk and you can’t say ‘victory’ and at the same time ask for high-tech modern weapons. No one will give us weapons if we supposedly won.”

And an alert from the same post!

On a different note, intel from the Kharkov partizans!

Philip Ekozyants, whom I mentioned previously, is reporting that Kiev has brought thousands of troops to surround Kharkov, and more are arriving – all exclusively from western Ukraine. Heavy artillery, including Western weapons, are being brought semi-disassembled. Some of the artillery is hidden underground (in order to avoid Russian satellite detection, no doubt – LR). Underground facilities built in the fields surrounding Kharkov house artillery, weapons stockpiles, and one half of soldiers. Another half lives in the above-ground barracks and nearby village. Villagers report that all these soldiers buy tons of ‘samogon’ from them (Russian/Ukr for illegal self-made vodka, or ‘moonshine’ – LR) – about 200 liters of samogon is sold to them daily. Intel says that Kiev troops have blocked the road leading from Kharkov to Kiev (apparently preparing for the uprising in Kharkov, following Donbass – LR). Part of the artillery has been positioned on the outskirts of Kharkov, aimed at the heavily populated living quarters of this 2+ mln city. Kharkov partisans are worried Kiev may start shelling peaceful citizens.

LR: Kharkov is the #2 city in Ukraine and a former capital, rivaling Kiev. It is very pro-Russian, but people are scared to protest. It is Ukraine’s intelligencia hub, but many have lost their jobs due to closures after Ukraine lost all Russian contracts and after the unprecedented contraction of the economy (25% is the official number – real number is much higher of course).

galdur

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:36:36 AM

We need to show Europeans how seriously we are motivated. Because they won’t give as weapons if we have peace. I

What a pearl. Mentality in a nutshell. Bandera is the darling of Maidan and those nazi fruitcakes are the Darlings of the Mob. It all fits together like ### and turd.

Now; Mr. Putin is history´s second worst Vlad, the next Hitler and generally evil incarnate according to unhanged western war criminals and mass murderers. And their media spin doctors, fellow psychopaths and megatons of useful idiots. And since that lot always acts as perfect counter-indicators for me I always pay attention when I come across his speaking. A while ago he was drawing a very useful comparison between how the German military besieged towns in WW2 and indiscriminately shelled residential areas. Just like their Ukrainian counterparts love to do in our time. And he specifically mentioned the horrors of Leningrad, Even today there are still signs up from that time in some places warning about unsafe traffic due to shelling. Of course you don´t hear him say such inconvenient things in western mob meda.

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:43:23 AM

We need to show Europeans how seriously we are motivated. Because they won’t give as weapons if we have peace. I

What a pearl. Mentality in a nutshell. Bandera is the darling of Maidan and those nazi fruitcakes are the Darlings of the Mob. It all fits together like ### and turd.

Now; Mr. Putin is history´s second worst Vlad, the next Hitler and generally evil incarnate according to unhanged western war criminals and mass murderers. And their media spin doctors, fellow psychopaths and megatons of useful idiots. And since that lot always acts as perfect counter-indicators for me I always pay attention when I come across his speaking. A while ago he was drawing a very useful comparison between how the German military besieged towns in WW2 and indiscriminately shelled residential areas. Just like their Ukrainian counterparts love to do in our time. And he specifically mentioned the horrors of Leningrad, Even today there are still signs up from that time in some places warning about unsafe traffic due to shelling. Of course you don´t hear him say such inconvenient things in western mob meda.

Well, indiscriminate shelling is used to be part of any siege. Unfortunately cities are mostly residential areas and defending soldiers usually tend to spread over the whole place instead of gathering in few parks and big squares Smiley.
galdur

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:41:32 PM

That´s the usual excuse but the real motive is terror and intimidation. Those Kiev nazis even openly admit it. I posted last Dec. or Jan. an interview somewhere from mob media with colonel something, the commander of the Donbass operations. We´re showing people that they are not safe with those terrorists, they can´t defend you, things are much better and safer in areas that we control. It´s the oldest spin in the book, Hannibal used it in his Roman campaign.

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:47:55 PM

http://rt.com/news/244601-ukraine-minister-regret-donetsk/

What an idiot...
galdur

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:44:03 PM

Ukraine´s wannabe Himmler to become Defense Minister ?

3/26/2015

Poroshenko offers Yarosh a Ministry of Defense job

Translated from Ukrainian by J.Hawk

President of Ukraine Poroshenko offered Right Sector leader a position at the Ministry of Defense. This was announced on the [Poroshenko-owned] TV Channel 5 by Anton Gerashchenko, a Poroshenko advisor.

“I can confirm that Dmitriy Yarosh received a proposal from the president to take up a position at the Ministry of Defense. I would be very pleased if Yarosh were to start working as part of the state administration. I’ll say more: I can see that he is very bored at the Rada. Plus he was wounded in battle. I would be most pleased to create, together with Yarosh, a Volunteer Union for the Defense of Ukraine based on the Estonian, Finnish, and Swiss systems,” Gerashchenko added.

J.Hawk’s Comment: So we’ve seen the stick (the high-profile arrests, the threats, the SBU campaign), now comes the carrot. If I were Yarosh I’d seriously consider it, though of course  I’d be concerned about losing control over the Right Sector should it become absorbed into some state structure. But a territorial defense job—now that would be something right up Yarosh’s alley. Besides, what’s the alternative? Wage a guerrilla war against Poroshenko? Hang out at Kolomoysky’s side, hoping the fortunes will turn? Nah. Besides, it doesn't seem an offer Yarosh can refuse. If he doesn't like the carrot, he might have to taste the stick instead.

http://fortruss.blogspot.com/2015/03/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none_26.html

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 11:08:10 PM

Ukraine´s wannabe Himmler to become Defense Minister ?

3/26/2015

Poroshenko offers Yarosh a Ministry of Defense job

I wonder how this can work with the following:

Russia puts Ukraine far-right leader on international wanted list over calls for terrorism
http://rt.com/news/yarosh-interpol-wanted-terrorism-954/

The leader of the Ukrainian radical group, Pravy Sektor (Right Sector), Dmitry Yarosh, has been put on an international wanted list and charged with inciting terrorism, after asking Doku Umarov to attack Russia.

“The investigators believe that Yarosh has been publicly calling upon anti-Russian forces for extreme actions and terror on the territory of Russia,” said Vladimir Markin, the spokesman for Russia’s Investigative Committee.

In the near future, Russian investigators are going to demand Yarosh’s arrest, he added.

Meantime in Novorossia and in Ukraine...

Ukrainian forces opened fire at the observation UAV, belonging to OCSE. It happens now for the second time, this time near Berdjanskoe that is controlled by Kiev. The observers were about 400 meters from those shooting. The also noted in the report that half of the houses in Shirokino are destroyed:
http://www.kp.ru/online/news/2013351/

Previously it happened in February:
http://www.newsru.com/world/04feb2015/oscebpla.html

Kiev moves up to 200 self-propelled artillery weapons in Luhansk Region — militia
http://tass.ru/en/world/785313

MOSCOW, March 27. /TASS/. Kiev forces, in violation of the Minsk agreements, have moved up to 200 self-propelled artillery weapons to the area of the Stanitsa Luganskaya city overnight, a spokesman for the militia of the self-proclaimed Luhansk People’s Republic (LPR) said on Friday.

"From 11:00 pm yesterday evening to 06:00 am this morning representatives of the people’s militia were recording the movement of armoured vehicles of the armed forces of Ukraine from the city of Belovodsk, which is under Ukrainian control, towards Stanitsa Luganskaya," the LuganskInformCentre agency quotes his a saying.

Russia supplies 300 million cubic meters of gas to Ukraine’s Donbas — Energy Minister
http://tass.ru/en/world/785462

A Rada parliamentary said that Jatsenjuk agreed to sack Kolomojskij after a phone call from Biden:
http://www.gazeta.ru/politics/news/2015/03/27/n_7056429.shtml

Ukraine straying away from European values despite its integration slogans — expert
http://tass.ru/en/world/785502

galdur

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 06:36:18 AM

Hmmm, looks like Donbass forces can look forward  to receiving U.S. tanks and other materiel in substantial quantities in the not so distant future ......

Alarms are being raised both on the right and the left in Austria against what appears to be a stealth move by Obama to send what are clearly attack-weapons (called “Bradley Tanks” but actually they look like Abrams tanks) to what appears to be a likely destination in Ukraine, for what seems to be a planned re-invasion by the U.S.-backed Ukrainian forces into the Donbass region of the former Ukraine.

http://rinf.com/alt-news/featured/updated-50-abrams-tanks-appear-to-have-been-sent-to-ukraine/

galdur

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 07:01:35 AM

Ukraines’s $3bn debt to Russia puts multibillion dollar IMF package at risk

Ukraine’s $3 billion debt to Russia could undermine the IMF’s four-year multibillion dollar bailout program. If the debt is considered official, it will breach the terms of providing financial assistance, said IMF spokesperson William Murray.

The Ukraine debt includes $3 billion in Eurobonds lent by Russia to the country’s previous government in December 2013. IMF rules say a bailout cannot be provided to a country if it defaulted on a loan from a state institution.

“We have a non-tolerance policy,” William Murray told reporters at a news conference on Thursday, adding that Ukraine’s debt to Russia should be considered state debt.

“If I’m not mistaken, the $3 billion Eurobond comes from the Russian sovereign wealth fund, so it’s official debt,” he said.

However, the IMF hasn’t yet clarified its attitude towards the whole matter, Murray said.

If Russia rejects the possibility of restructuring Ukraine could face imminent default, placing the IMF in an awkward situation.

Russia’s Finance Minister Anton Siluanov said Friday he considers Ukraine’s $3 billion debt official.

“Russia is definitely acting as the official creditor in this case,” Siluanov said.

http://rt.com/business/244501-ukraine-russia-imf-loan/

Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/ukraine-may-not-get-multibillion-dollar-imf-package-because-of-3bn-debt-to-russia/#x80Q0PkrzS1cYUId.99

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 09:38:11 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 10:19:00 PM by Nemo1024

Ukrainians violated the ceasefire 27 times the day before yesterday and 20 times yesterday. Artillery shelling went mostly against the villages of Gorlovka, Peski, Shirokino and what was once the Donetsk airport. One can can hardly talk about a ceasefire any more, when it is observed one-sidedly only by Novorossian armed forces.

The first commuter train went from Lugansk to Donetsk yesterday. The connection was reconstructed after the Ukrainians demolished the railway line as part of the wholesale destruction of Debalcevo. The train will go 3 times a week allowing families in Donetsk and Lugansk to connect once again.

1120 crimes committed by military in east of Ukraine — media
http://tass.ru/en/world/785336

The crime situation in the Donetsk region in the territories controlled by Kiev is largely caused by alcoholism among the security forces, the regional governor says

Russia urges Ukraine to lift blockade of Donbas — Russia’s ambassador to OSCE
http://tass.ru/en/world/785390

MOSCOW, March 27 /TASS/. Ukraine should immediately lift the blockade of its Donbas region, Andrey Kelin, Russia’s Permanent Representative to OSCE, said at a meeting of the OSCE Permanent Council on Friday.

"It is necessary to use any available means to deliver relief aid to Donbas so long as it remains under siege.

One civilian killed as Ukrainian troops open fire at civilian car - DPR
http://tass.ru/en/world/785713

An interesting read:

The EU shares responsibility for ending the conflict in Ukraine
http://www.russia-direct.org/qa/eu-shares-responsibility-ending-conflict-ukraine

Russia Direct recently sat down with Swiss journalist and politician Guy Mettan, who hosted and moderated the panel discussion “European Choice: Globalization or Re-Sovereignization,” held in Geneva on March 6, 2015.

Serving as the President of the Joint Chamber of Commerce Switzerland-Russia & CIS, Guy Mettan has extensive experience and knowledge of Russia and its history and relations with Europe. Mettan gave us his insights into the reasons for the tensions between Russia and Europe and how the situation could be improved.

He suggests that Russia has to be “rediscovered” by Europeans to break the existing stereotypes about Russia and that much of the current divide between Russia and the West is geopolitical rather than ideological.

RD: What do you think became the main reason for the current tensions between the EU and Russia? Is it just simply a geopolitical conflict or does it go deeper to the level of values?

G.M.: It is both for me. I have written a book about a thousand years of war between the West and Russia. The subtitle is “Russophobes from Charlemagne until to the Ukrainian crisis.” I explain that it existed before with the values between the Orthodox and the Roman Catholic when the Holy Roman Empire was against the Byzantine Empire, so it was already a struggle. There were both political competition and ideological competition between them. Political was on the level of the Empires, ideological was on the level of religion. Since then, it is ongoing in different forms with different actors.

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 11:13:59 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2015, 11:29:05 AM by Nemo1024

Damning Evidence: “No Feelings.” How US Advisors Teach Ukrainians to Be Killing Machines!
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2015/03/29/damning-evidence-no-feeelings-how-us-advisors-teach-ukrainians-to-be-killing-machines/

The damning video below shows a training session in Kiev, Ukraine, for the Ukraine army/national guard soldiers. This American, who explains that he used to work in the US, rehabilitating the worst drug addicts and axe murderers, says he ‘believes’ in people. “No feelings in war,” he repeats like a mantra.  This is brainwashing at its best, as many of us have suspected all along. It has been suspected for the longest time that Americans are using all kinds of open brainwashing and MK ultra techniques on Ukrainians, and no doubt, on other Eastern Europeans. Finally, the evidence is coming out!

“Your senses have to be fully alert, but no feelings and emotions” (yes, god forbid you feel sorry or remorseful for the children you’ve killed in Donbass). This is a nazi killing machine preparation protocol in action!

The whole thing is in English, plus the translator is providing Russian translation. In the background, you can see the poster reading: “Believing in yourself, believing in Ukraine.” A  very American poster, I must say, as no one talks like that in Ukraine!

The poster is also in Russian, not Ukrainian, which proves another thing a lot of Russian analysts have been pointing out: US is bent on creating ANTI-RUSSIA in Ukraine, using Russians and Russian-speakers living in Ukraine. The Gallup Poll of 2007 indirectly confirmed that over 80% of Ukrainians consider Russian their native language, not Ukrainian, despite many years of brainwashing. If they couldn’t do it through schools and media, they decided to create the anti-Russia, using Russians.

When I showed this video to a friend, he made a remark I found very poignant: “When he was rehabilitating killers and addicts in the US, was he also recruiting them for the US army?”

Very possibly. They take people, whose self-esteem is super-low, who are screwed up by drugs and life, who have extremely low calibration…

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how they train killing machines!

Video title: “Укpaинцeв yчaт, чтo yмepeть зa интepecы CШA – этo иx пpeднaзнaчeниe” – “Ukrainians are taught that dying for the US interests is their purpose”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_GT-DSaGJI

Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: