Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:43:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Subject - [ANN][ICO] TWQ Token - iP2PGlobal Cryptocurency Financing Platform  (Read 2337 times)
lteradeaman

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 03:14:08 PM

The work of credit companies is a complex process, and I think if the TWO project can make most of the processes on the platform automated, it will speed up the interaction between the participants, and this is very attractive for customers.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NguyenThu22

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 09:52:15 AM

The work of credit companies is a complex process, and I think if the TWQ project can make most of the processes on the platform automated, it will speed up the interaction between the participants, and this is very attractive for customers.

Of course, quick access to features can be one of the factors that affects interest in crypto lending. I am currently exploring profitable directions with iP2PGlobal and I think this platform will be profitable for any crypto market client.
pyaconkyozoo

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 10:41:32 AM

I think with more services and products on the platform, TWQ customers will have an interest in constantly working with the platform, and this is an excellent strategy to increase token liquidity.
fitourdepi

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 11:01:58 AM

I would like to learn more about the platform's work with collection agencies. How in General will the search for such companies take place for different regions?

I think that such companies will look for cooperation with the platform after its launch in a certain region. I think that is the only way both collection agencies and lenders will be able to work effectively with crypto loans.
pyaconkyozoo

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 11:25:50 AM

Please tell me, the Commission of the platform and other costs for servicing credits on the platform, customers can pay in your tokens?

WP has a section that describes the conditions for applying TWQ. I think the team has directed the principle of the platform to provide a simple and convenient way to work with stable coins, using their token as a pure utility token.

On the platform, which operates on the principles of Sharia, there are some differences from the usual credit conditions. So in the case of TWQ, the token will be used as collateral to participate in the auction platform to find a lender.

And clients of the platform who do not belong to the Muslim faith will also work on the principles of Sharia?

The working conditions are described in a white paper, and overall, I am sure that any client will be able to find good crypto loan terms, as the platform does not support discrimination for any case.
fitourdepi

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 11:49:52 AM

The creation of Takaful Reserve Fund is in my opinion a very important step for the growth of the number of creditors for the platform.Borrower's defaults are quite common, and platform participants will have some confidence in protecting their currency.

I think lenders can agree to such terms for lending with more activity. Can I set my own amount in the reserve Fund?
pyaconkyozoo

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:06:42 PM

I hope that by the platform launch, TWQ will have a lot of followers. I wanted to know how customers from different regions can interact with each other in unsecured lending.
fitourdepi

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:23:17 PM

I would like to learn more about the platform's work with collection agencies. How in General will the search for such companies take place for different regions?

I think that the partner selection will be conducted by the experts of the platform in accordance with the KYCtermsfor all new participants, because the company's reputation will matter to all customers.
pyaconkyozoo

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:39:52 PM

What is the iP2PGlobal plan for registering the maximum number of customers after the launch of your product in all regions represented on the map?

I think that expanding the list of financial products will allow more users to find the best deals to work with TWQ for themselves, and it can ensure the implementation of expanding the list of customers as much as possible.

These investments can influence the marketing strategy by providing community's exposure to TWQ crypto credit features. And I think it will significantly change ip2pGlobal's popularity.
fitourdepi

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:55:15 PM

Gold-backed Crypto Loan product is a great solution to make the platform more capable for secured crypto lending. At what stage of the roadmap do you plan to launch this part of the platform?

It seems to me that the team will be able to organize its work in such a way as the collected investment Fund will allow. Only the achievement of hard cap can guarantee the timing of the implementation of the platform strictly according to the schedule of the road map.

I think the information about the phased functional implementation will be announced after its completion. Previously, it is difficult to talk about the developed speed.
fredlasmar

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 10:43:18 AM

Gold-backed Crypto Loan product is a great solution to make the platform more capable for secured crypto lending. At what stage of the roadmap do you plan to launch this part of the platform?

It seems to me that the team will be able to organize its work in such a way as the collected investment Fund will allow. Only the achievement of hard cap can guarantee the timing of the implementation of the platform strictly according to the schedule of the road map.

I think the information about the phased functional implementation will be announced after its completion. Previously, it is difficult to talk about the developed speed.

The project will attract private investment funds in case iP2PGlobal investment Fund will be able to pass only soft cap?
varash

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:05:57 PM

Using a one global benchmark rate for all countries that will work with the platform is a great solution to make lenders and borrowers feel comfortable. I think it will be highly appreciated by all participants.
flexinbomxi

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:31:53 PM

I see the community has grown since the start IEO campaign for the TWQ token, and it's encouraging. Thus there is more confidence in the project continuation, since iP2PGlobal started its development quite a long time ago and I would like to evaluate their development in action.
Cintareceh

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:54:48 PM

What is the iP2PGlobal plan for registering the maximum number of customers after the launch of your product in all regions represented on the map?

I think that expanding the list of financial products will allow more users to find the best deals to work with TWQ for themselves, and it can ensure the implementation of expanding the list of customers as much as possible.

These investments can influence the marketing strategy by providing community's exposure to TWQ crypto credit features. And I think it will significantly change ip2pGlobal's popularity.

I think the IEO launch on three exchanges will draw the clients attentions to itself. More and more Muslims see benefits in non-banking financial services and this allows iP2PGlobal to further expand its platform.
ferrdodz

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:18:07 PM

I have not had to deal with crypto loan issues, but I wanted to know if there are global companies in this area, or will each region need its own partners, both for collateral valuation and legal protection?
Cintareceh

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:41:21 PM

I read that the product will be closed to work only customers from the United States and the Cayman Islands. I see this as a huge marketplace for lenders and borrowers, and think it will make TWQ a highly liquid token.
luongthien1

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:00:56 PM

I hope that by the platform launch, TWQ will have a lot of followers. I wanted to know how customers from different regions can interact with each other in unsecured lending.

As I understand it, iP2PGlobal wants to make just such a perspective for its users so that the crypto loan auction can be viewed by different clients, regardless of the country.
rahulroy1

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:20:17 PM

For lenders will be available information about the payment history or the borrower's rating without additional requests when working with the auction?
navalseriritanwenann

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:41:39 PM

I really like that a crypto platform will be developed for the Muslim community. This new category has not yet received due attention from blockchain entrepreneurs, and I think it can be very demanded.
Bayu_brr

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:59:08 PM

I think that the partner selection will be conducted by the experts of the platform in accordance with the KYCtermsfor all new participants, because the company's reputation will matter to all customers.

In my opinion, using the experience in Indonesia, the platform will already have an initial plan for improved qualities to work with partners.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: