Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Subject - [ANN][ICO] TWQ Token - iP2PGlobal Cryptocurency Financing Platform  (Read 2337 times)
alexandroakagame80r

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 06:20:38 PM

I read that the platform allows you to extend the listing of the application for a crypto loan. How long can I increase the time to place an application?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sellrinlarov

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 06:42:48 PM

As I understand it, credit services are widespread in different countries, and crypto loans can become one of the consumable products among countries where cryptocurrency is very much in demand.

I hope that the iP2PGloba platform will help popularize cryptocurrency for constant use in everyday use. A crypto loan to buy goods and start your own business is a great idea.
alexandroakagame80r

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 07:12:05 PM

I think that the 10% bonus is also attractive for investors so that the second round will be no less active among the participants of the exchanges. What is the token sale period for round 2?

I think you need to wait for the announcement of the IEO at the exchanges. Still, according to preliminary data of the project, the beginning of the second round is November 30, and its completion is December 6.

Today, the sale of the token in the session for Vindax opens, so investors can join the purchase of TWQ with a 10% bonus.
sellrinlarov

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 07:47:20 AM

I think that the 10% bonus is also attractive for investors so that the second round will be no less active among the participants of the exchanges. What is the token sale period for round 2?

I think you need to wait for the announcement of the IEO at the exchanges. Still, according to preliminary data of the project, the beginning of the second round is November 30, and its completion is December 6.

Today, the sale of the token in the session for Vindax opens, so investors can join the purchase of TWQ with a 10% bonus.

I read that on Windows, the investors ' activity was low in the first round. What could be the reason for this situation, because the project offered a good bonus?
alexandroakagame80r

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 08:13:52 AM

As I understand it, credit services are widespread in different countries, and crypto loans can become one of the consumable products among countries where cryptocurrency is very much in demand.

I hope that the iP2PGloba platform will help popularize cryptocurrency for constant use in everyday use. A crypto loan to buy goods and start your own business is a great idea.

I think that the training program will help to reveal the essence of the project to new customers. To find customers will require an active advertising campaign. But I saw that the project allocates 30% to this item of expenditure, so I am sure that TWQ will be qualitatively implemented in different countries.
sellrinlarov

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 08:39:34 AM

I read the WP project. The platform concept emphasizes the equality of all platform customers very favourably. I think that the same base rate for all regions will be able to collect a large number of customers.
Gurdeep123

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:13:52 AM

I read that the platform allows you to extend the listing of the application for a crypto loan. How long can I increase the time to place an application?

The platform allocates 21 days of application placement for the standard procedure. Still, the client can extend the application placement for another 21 days by increasing the TWQ collateral by 1% of the loan amount.
induivehal

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:35:41 AM

I think that borrowers will be interested in re-working with the platform because the rating will provide satisfactory results of the auction if the borrower cooperated with iP2PGlobal qualitatively.
Gurdeep123

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:56:52 AM

I do not doubt that the crypto market will continue to develop, and TWQ will be able to contribute to this. Crypto loans for the needs of ordinary users will help to popularize crypto assets.
induivehal

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:19:50 AM

What strategy is the TWQ team considering to ensure customer growth during the launch of the first features?

I think that we need to wait for the results of the token sale because the exact strategy can be calculated based on the collected investments.

I agree with you, although the project determines 30% for marketing, the scale of the marketing strategy is significantly affected by the number of tokens sold. But I think a great IEO company contributes well to brand awareness.
Gurdeep123

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:51:31 AM

I think the broad base of lenders and borrowers in one platform provide an ever-growing demand for the TWQ token. One global benchmark rate adds to my confidence in increasing customer interest.

As I understand it, Indonesia will be the site of the first version of the platform. Working with real customers, the team can identify all needs and run the platform successfully.

I think the fact that iP2PMoney has been working since 2016 speaks to the effectiveness of the team. Hopefully, in the future, I will also see the rapid spread of iP2PGlobal.
induivehal

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:13:53 AM

What will social networks of borrowers be used when registering on the platform? To whom will such information be available on the platform?

Confidentiality of information about the participants of the platform should be maintained at a high level. I think that partners who will use customer data for credit scoring will have to comply with the rules of the platform.
Gurdeep123

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:34:34 AM

I think every cryptocurrency owner is interested in increasing profits, and participating in a crypto trading platform is an excellent way to increase profits.
induivehal

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:02:01 AM

I think every cryptocurrency owner is interested in increasing profits, and participating in a crypto trading platform is an excellent way to increase profits.

We are talking about crypto loans. And I think it will also be interesting for profit. After all, lenders will be able to access an extensive list of loan applications.
Gurdeep123

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:30:08 AM

What will social networks of borrowers be used when registering on the platform? To whom will such information be available on the platform?

Confidentiality of information about the participants of the platform should be maintained at a high level. I think that partners who will use customer data for credit scoring will have to comply with the rules of the platform.

Well, I hope so, because most customers want their data not to be available to third parties. Let's see how the TWQ team can guarantee this stage of customer service.
induivehal

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:54:55 AM

Will I be able to use the TRF feature to work with a secured crypto loan if I participate as a lender on the platform?
PhamThePhuong94

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 12:25:35 PM

I think the fact that iP2PMoney has been working since 2016 speaks to the effectiveness of the team. Hopefully, in the future, I will also see the rapid spread of iP2PGlobal.

I see that iP2PGlobal continues to develop qualitatively, and by adding new products, the team increases the popularity of the platform. So I also believe that the project has a great future.
tisacorli

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 12:56:38 PM

What strategy is the TWQ team considering to ensure customer growth during the launch of the first features?

I think that we need to wait for the results of the token sale because the exact strategy can be calculated based on the collected investments.

I agree with you, although the project determines 30% for marketing, the scale of the marketing strategy is significantly affected by the number of tokens sold. But I think a great IEO company contributes well to brand awareness.

Yes, the TWQ community is growing, and I think some traders and investors may be potential clients of the platform. Crypto loans at the first stage can become famous for reinvestment in the crypto market.
dragosu

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:23:39 PM

Credit rating plays a vital role in the success of the platform and the reputation of the features. Has your social scoring model been tested?
tisacorli

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:47:08 PM

I do not doubt that the crypto market will continue to develop, and TWQ will be able to contribute to this. Crypto loans for the needs of ordinary users will help to popularize crypto assets.

I think outreach to the community will help make crypto loans in demand for both business development and online shopping.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: