Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:46:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ESPORTS - predictions and tips (Dota 2, CS:GO, LoL)  (Read 23589 times)
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 10:48:27 AM

[DOTA 2] WePlay! presented WePlay! Pushka League, an online tournament featuring 14 teams and a prize pool of $250,000 USD. Tournament started on Thursday and Day 1 brought us a few surprises already. Let’s analyze Day 2 Friday matches.

B8 - Team Spirit: BetOnBit
Team Liquid - Ninjas in Pyjamas: BetOnBit
Team Secret - Alliance: BetOnBit

This is their first match in WePlay! Pushka League CIS group. B8 is the most probably the weakest team in this group, and there should be no doubt who will take this match. B8 are on the 5 loss streak in all Dota 2 competitions, while Team Spirit is not holding anything better. They have 4 losses from their 5 last matches they’ve played in all competitions. However, Team Spirit had a very good ESL One Online tournament the last few weeks or so, and they surely showed us that they are ready to fight. Yes, they may be tired from too many matches in the last weeks, but they should win this match 2-0 easily. Another reason why to bet on Team Spirit is that they’ve faced B8 this Wednesday in Epic Prime League, and they have won that match by 2-0. Can they repeat their performance again vs B8? For sure, even though they are in the little crysis.

This will be the 2nd match for NiP in this tournament and in their European group. On day 1, they’ve beat OG Seed with 2-1, which is a really good result, since lately OG’s second team started to play amazingly. Last week, Liquid and NiP faced each other in ESL One Online European group, where Liquid took the match with 2-0. However, that match was not important anymore for both teams, Liquid was already out of the tournament and Chicken Fighters (now NiP) have already secured playoffs. I do think there is a high value on NiP bet here, as odds are amazing, and according to my opinion this is a 50-50 match.

Team Secret showed some weaknesses in the playoffs of ESL One Online tournament last week. After a perfect group stage run, they’ve managed to lose both playoff matches. Upper bracket match vs OG with 0-2 and lower bracket match vs Vikin.gg with 1-2. They showed that they are not unbeatable for sure. And those were their last 2 matches that they’ve played. Alliance managed to lose vs Team Secret in their last match (ESL One Online group stage), but in this upcoming match I see an opportunity for Alliance to take a map, and bring Secret to deciding map 3 where everything is possible. Minus for Alliance is that they still don’t have 5th player in their roster and it will be interesting to see who this player will be. Plus for Alliance are amazing odds on +1.5 handicap. Don’t get me wrong, this is still a very favoured match for Team Secret, but I believe they can drop a map for sure. Risky bet, but very rewarding.

My twitter: rand1919
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 11:48:58 AM

Sad to say but SEA region's teams are usually inconsistent unlike other regions like China, Europe, and NA.
They're consistent, consistently inconsistent  Grin Grin

To be honest, SEA players are good the problem is that they still don't have that knowledge.
Indeed, SEA has been producing numerous incredible players individually and most of them are one of the best core players. Look at MidOne, Abed, Mikoto, Armel, etc.

You forgot to write the team that you chose, sir.

Last week, Liquid and NiP faced each other in ESL One Online European group, where Liquid took the match with 2-0. However, that match was not important anymore for both teams, Liquid was already out of the tournament and Chicken Fighters (now NiP) have already secured playoffs.
Yeahh and it should not be counted because the players on the NIP team were different in that match. Also Liquid can only win against the old NIP and Navi before and they were terrible in that tournament.
So I'm very confident with the current NIP in this match.

Team Secret showed some weaknesses in the playoffs of ESL One Online tournament last week. After a perfect group stage run, they’ve managed to lose both playoff matches. Upper bracket match vs OG with 0-2 and lower bracket match vs Vikin.gg with 1-2. They showed that they are not unbeatable for sure. And those were their last 2 matches that they’ve played. Alliance managed to lose vs Team Secret in their last match (ESL One Online group stage), but in this upcoming match I see an opportunity for Alliance to take a map, and bring Secret to deciding map 3 where everything is possible. Minus for Alliance is that they still don’t have 5th player in their roster and it will be interesting to see who this player will be. Plus for Alliance are amazing odds on +1.5 handicap. Don’t get me wrong, this is still a very favoured match for Team Secret, but I believe they can drop a map for sure. Risky bet, but very rewarding.
This is indeed very risky as I've always seen Team Secret played really well in the group stage. I think i will just go for the safer bet which is Team Secret without handicap.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 01:28:46 PM

Sad to say but SEA region's teams are usually inconsistent unlike other regions like China, Europe, and NA.

Funny, but that is the truth, sadly.

I think you misunderstood the post of the OP.

After some days, @rand1919 usually post some of his analysis based on the game's results and these ones are one of that. It is amazing how he shares his predictions for free but he also provides analysis that could help other bettors to do well in their next bets.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 01:39:35 PM

This is their first match in WePlay! Pushka League CIS group. B8 is the most probably the weakest team in this group, and there should be no doubt who will take this match. B8 are on the 5 loss streak in all Dota 2 competitions, while Team Spirit is not holding anything better. They have 4 losses from their 5 last matches they’ve played in all competitions. However, Team Spirit had a very good ESL One Online tournament the last few weeks or so, and they surely showed us that they are ready to fight. Yes, they may be tired from too many matches in the last weeks, but they should win this match 2-0 easily. Another reason why to bet on Team Spirit is that they’ve faced B8 this Wednesday in Epic Prime League, and they have won that match by 2-0. Can they repeat their performance again vs B8? For sure, even though they are in the little crysis.

Well, I think Dendi should really stop trying hard, he already proved that he is one of the best players of the Dota 2 history, until now but I don't think his team is that great for him to win a major or even a minor. I am not saying that they can't do that but they have a lot of runs this season and I can't see any improvements in that performance at all. They are stable as a team but they are not performing well even though Dendi showing his skills. He is one of the reasons why I love to play Dota but seeing him struggling just breaks my heart.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Globb0
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053

Free spirit

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 02:17:50 PM

After some days, @rand1919 usually post some of his analysis based on the game's results and these ones are one of that. It is amazing how he shares his predictions for free but he also provides analysis that could help other bettors to do well in their next bets.

No these games were/are today the winner is in the description paragraph for each one.

A bit more complicated than x and y win. He talks about the riskiness and the background.

eg this one hasn't started yet, Secret vs Alliance and the detail.....

ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 03:33:49 PM

I wonder if anyone is a big fan of the league of legend? I have been a player of this game since it began to operate and often take the time to watch tournaments. The LCK is my favorite area, although their recent performance has not been as good as LPL. I am waiting for the LCK Spring Split between T1 and GenG. Meanwhile, I am waiting to hear from you about the results of this match. In your opinion, will Faker and T1 win or will GenG with new faces be crowned?

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 05:54:13 PM

Well, I think Dendi should really stop trying hard, he already proved that he is one of the best players of the Dota 2 history, until now but I don't think his team is that great for him to win a major or even a minor. I am not saying that they can't do that but they have a lot of runs this season and I can't see any improvements in that performance at all. They are stable as a team but they are not performing well even though Dendi showing his skills. He is one of the reasons why I love to play Dota but seeing him struggling just breaks my heart.
I feel what you feel. This legend should at least turn into a coach or organizer just like what Loda is doing right now being the coach of Alliance. He can be the coach of Na'Vi and gain the glory of that team which brought him to become a TI winner.

2 legends have retired.

PPD

Universe

Maybe he's next?

Globb0
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053

Free spirit

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 08:10:46 PM

I wonder if anyone is a big fan of the league of legend? I have been a player of this game since it began to operate and often take the time to watch tournaments. The LCK is my favorite area, although their recent performance has not been as good as LPL. I am waiting for the LCK Spring Split between T1 and GenG. Meanwhile, I am waiting to hear from you about the results of this match. In your opinion, will Faker and T1 win or will GenG with new faces be crowned?

Funny thing I think I was involved in the lol beta.

Just didn't seem to be a game for me so I quit early on.

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 08:12:43 PM

I agree with that kinda. Sadly, Dendi's time is gone. He is washed up as a player and his mechanics are old and not up to date, plus his reflexes are a little bit too short. I'm not saying that he isn't a good player, he is, but he is stuck in time with his Dota, and Dota requires constant change of style and adapting, on all fields possible.

Yea, I follow a League of Legends, but mostly I forget to bet on it, since Dota 2 and CS:GO are my primary titles. Will try to cover Summer splits of each regional leagues a bit more, thanks for the heads up!

They're consistent, consistently inconsistent  Grin Grin

Sorry guys, I've linked my betslips under "BetOnBit" this time for some reason. You can click on it and check my full bet.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 11:11:33 PM

Today's bets

#CSGO 4/6
#Dota2 3/5

Let's prepare for tomorrow, aiming for the big profit!
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 01:02:24 AM

-snip

No these games were/are today the winner is in the description paragraph for each one.

A bit more complicated than x and y win. He talks about the riskiness and the background.

eg this one hasn't started yet, Secret vs Alliance and the detail.....

My bad.

I feel what you feel. This legend should at least turn into a coach or organizer just like what Loda is doing right now being the coach of Alliance. He can be the coach of Na'Vi and gain the glory of that team which brought him to become a TI winner.

2 legends have retired.

PPD

Universe

Maybe he's next?

In terms of PPD and Universe, I think they are right with that decision but still, I am hoping more from Universe.

Universe is one of the best Offlaners of Dota2 while PPD is one of those players that is said to be the saltiest. I respect these players but I think they had enough. Dendi on the other hand still needs to prove something but it is not enough. He is still good, to be honest despite their bad series, he is still one of those players with good highlights. Dendi is still good, the problem is that he still doesn't have that team ready to take on tier 1 teams. They have a lot of flaws as a team and I think that starts with Dendi being the captain of the team.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 05:46:51 AM

2 legends have retired.

PPD

Universe

Maybe he's next?

In terms of PPD and Universe, I think they are right with that decision but still, I am hoping more from Universe.

Universe is one of the best Offlaners of Dota2 while PPD is one of those players that is said to be the saltiest. I respect these players but I think they had enough. Dendi on the other hand still needs to prove something but it is not enough. He is still good, to be honest despite their bad series, he is still one of those players with good highlights. Dendi is still good, the problem is that he still doesn't have that team ready to take on tier 1 teams. They have a lot of flaws as a team and I think that starts with Dendi being the captain of the team.
He was the best offlane on his era but it faded away when the roster of EG was shuffled and PPD signed out as one of the executives of Evil Geniuses. With their statement, they really are happy to be part of this era but there's more to them but in other areas that they want to explore.

I respect Dendi as a legend too but the meta today isn't about one team having a legend but it's all about the team being good as a whole, not about the contribution as an individual skilled player.

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 10:33:13 AM

[DOTA 2] My bets today for WePlay! Pushka League Division 1:

HellRaisers - flytomoon: flytomoon, 2.57 @ BetOnBit
Natus Vincere - B8: B8 1.5, 1.84 @ BetOnBit
Team Liquid - Alliance: Alliance, 1.70 @ BetOnBit

All matches are BO3, and my bets are extremely risky today. I'm hoping for a surprises, definitely possible.

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 12:43:44 PM

[CS:GO] My picks and bets for ESL One Road to Rio matches today:

mibr - Liquid: mibr 1.5, 1.80 @ BetOnBit
Fnatic - Astralis: Astralis, 1.50 @ BetOnBit
Heretics - ENCE: ENCE, 1.42 @ BetOnBit
Vitality - compLexity: Vitality, 1.75 @ BetOnBit
Imperial - Isurus: Imperial, 2.30 @ BetOnBit
FURIA - Bad News Bears: Bad News Bears 1.5, 1.86 @ BetOnBit
Envy - YeaH!: YeaH! 1.5, 1.92 @ BetOnBit

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 06:47:11 AM

[CS:GO] My picks and bets for ESL One Road to Rio matches today:

mibr - Liquid: mibr 1.5, 1.80 @ BetOnBit
Fnatic - Astralis: Astralis, 1.50 @ BetOnBit
Heretics - ENCE: ENCE, 1.42 @ BetOnBit
Vitality - compLexity: Vitality, 1.75 @ BetOnBit
Imperial - Isurus: Imperial, 2.30 @ BetOnBit
FURIA - Bad News Bears: Bad News Bears 1.5, 1.86 @ BetOnBit
Envy - YeaH!: YeaH! 1.5, 1.92 @ BetOnBit

Rough day yesterday. We only got 1 winning slip yesterday with 1 bet being cancelled. The favorites couldn't deliver (Astralis being defeated by Fnatic) while the underdogs couldn't even win a single map (mibr, BNB YeaH!). Well, days like these come and go and we shouldn't bother in the long term. Waiting for your bets today.  Wink
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 09:49:26 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2020, 10:00:11 AM by tokeweed

Just in case you guys are interested...  I put some action on Light at 2.1ish.  It's still such a good game to watch at the highest level imho.  

AfreecaTV Star League Season 9 Finals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnoV2c_LYnU

Edit:  Wtf?  I missed most of it.  Lawl.  I started the stream an hour late.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 11:38:12 AM

Rough day yesterday. We only got 1 winning slip yesterday with 1 bet being cancelled. The favorites couldn't deliver (Astralis being defeated by Fnatic) while the underdogs couldn't even win a single map (mibr, BNB YeaH!). Well, days like these come and go and we shouldn't bother in the long term. Waiting for your bets today.  Wink
I also wanna start to follow csgo and maybe make some bets.
But I don't have any idea about the concept of strategy in this game. So I don't know how to compare every team and which team is overall better.

What I only know is the player should win the 1v1 battle Grin. But I still see that sometime a player will randomly win/lose the 1v1 battle.

I will join the VIP group and hope to learn this quickly  Smiley.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 10:22:35 PM

Finally a good CS:GO day. 3/3

✅ BOOM - Isurus: BOOM -1.5 @ 1.67
✅ c0ntact - Movistar Riders: Movistar Riders ML @ 1.92
✅ North - mousesports: North 1.5 @ 1.72

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 11:45:58 PM

✅ Quincy Crew - EG: EG 1.5 @ 1.68
✅ EG - Thunder Predator: EG ML @ 1.54
✅ Secret - OG.Seed: Team Secret -1.5 @ 1.52
❌ VirtusPro - FlyToMoon: VirtusPro -1.5 @ 1.49
❌ Nigma - Liquid: Nigma ML @ 1.31

3/5 Dota2 today, we managed to pull it off, thanks to €400 EG +1.5 bet.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 10:01:48 AM

[DOTA 2] WePlay! Pushka League Season 1 is going into the 5th play day. In CIS group we already saw 5 exciting matches so far, while in the EU group we saw 6 matches. It’s time for the day 6 of the division 1 with one EU and two CIS matches. Let’s see what can happen on Monday.

Nigma - OG Seed: OG Seed 1.5, 1.62 @ BetOnBit
Team Spirit - VP.Prodigy: VP.Prodigy, 1.45 @ BetOnBit
Natus Vincere - FlyToMoon: FlyToMoon, 1.95 @ BetOnBit

In their last 3 matches, OG.Seed didn’t manage to take a map off Team Nigma. However, that was a long time ago and today the situation is different. Nigma was favoured in their match vs Liquid on Sunday, however they’ve managed to continue their bad form, and dropped the series 1-2. They didn’t impress, their play is so unreliable, and they get lost going to mid / late game. I see an opportunity here for OG.Seed to take a map off Nigma. In their first match in this league OG.Seed lost to the new NiP squad (ex Chicken Fighters), but they really had impressive wins vs Chicken Fighters and Vikin.gg not a long time ago. If you catch decent odds on Nigma (1.30 or more), go with that, but otherwise, OG.Seed taking a map is a way to go. They have the ability to do it.

VP.Prodigy really look amazing lately. Since Virtus.Pro formed their academy squad, they are looking better and better with each game. From their last 5 Dota 2 official matches, they have all 5 wins, and some of them are really impressive like a 3-1 vs Vikin.gg or wins vs Spirit and Unique. Team Spirit has already 1 win in this league as they have beat B8, probably the weakest team in the CIS group. For VP.Prodigy this will be the first match, and I do think they can open their league participation with a win over Team Spirit. I must admit, Team Spirit was amazing in the ESL One LA Online league, where they’ve managed to get some impressive wins and finish 2nd in the group right after Team Secret. However, after that they have somewhat lost themselves. Maybe the new patch affected them heavily and they are not yet comfortable with it. However, it seems like VP.Prodigy surely is.

Interestingly enough, those two teams faced each other last time 4 months ago, and both times NaVi lost to FlyToMoon. NaVi has looked terrible in the last weeks, they have only 1 win from their last 5 matches. In the WePlay! Pushka League Season 1 they have 1 win and 1 loss. However, that win was vs definitely the weakest team in the group, B8. They have lost to HellRaisers, the same as FlyToMoon. On the other side, FlyToMoon showed some signs of a nice team play and communication versus Virtus.Pro on Sunday, where they’ve managed to pull off a map 2 win. They lost the match in the end, but anyway, in the current state, taking a map of Virtus.Pro, one of the strongest teams in Europe right now is a big success. I believe they might surprise NaVi here, and if NaVi haven’t changed anything in their drafts and gameplay, there is a high possibility for FTM here.

GL! PM me for discord / google sheet!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: