Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:51:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 725 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spondoolies-Tech - carrier grade, data center ready mining rigs  (Read 1260028 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 04:34:37 AM

So its 1pm on Thursday in Israel right now and I still haven't even got a email about the compensation options.... Starting to seriously doubt the possibility that they will ship all the GB units by the end of the week...

Prove me wrong Spondoolies ... prove me wrong please  Undecided

I haven´t gotten my tracking email either.

I am quite sure that spondoolies will ship in August though, and if any delays should occur I am also quite certain they will make it right by providing some sort of compensation.

I never post about people, but Collider, I have to say you have the brownest nose I have ever seen. Acting that way in the neighborhood I grew up would get your ass kicked. Dude, chill out on the brown nose posts for a bit? They are mostly all just repeating what was said or pushing your nose up SP-TECH's ass further.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 05:08:23 AM

Hi all.
We are experiencing some issues with our SW upgrade server which we are investigating. Sometimes it down - in such cases retry after 5 minutes.

We added a way to upload image from your computer so in future you are not dependant on SW upgrade server so much.

Can you implement that in the SP10 as well? I always hate doing "live" firmware upgrades, especially if there is no fail back built in. I've bricked enough hardware in my time using "live" or "online" firmware upgrades. I'll always opt for doing it manually with a local file.
Thanks.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:22:28 AM

I am at an undisclosed location here in Europe and the best price on energy I can get is 0.1093 €/kWh ~ 0.1458 $/kWh exclusive VAT (and we have 20% VAT here, which I may or may not be able to omit, depending if I can let the company pay for and operate my mining endeavor).

And NO, I'm not in the least interested in any cloud or data center mining offer!

Mining margins are going to be getting much thinner as time wears on. Only those with the cheapest (and hopefully also cleanest) electricity running the most efficient hardware will be able to make a profit. That's when people will stop adding to the network hashrate, and the so-far inexorable push of the difficulty will finally meet its end. There are places in the world that pay 1/7th of what you do for electricity. I'm in one of them.

If you insist on mining at home, then you have three options, as far as I can see it. you can either

1) Move somewhere with cheaper electricity,
2) Mine at a loss, or
3) Stop mining.

Yeah I did not really want to get a refund for the august GB order (just sent in my bank info to spondoolies for the refund as they are ready to send it) but man I wanted one as a home miner and an SP30 bad...bad..bad...then found out about ...the noise issue...the power went up....and me at 15c/kwh it made no sense..so then I dumped 1800 usd for the 6 months hosting....(saving $194 over my mining at
home in elec costs)....so thought I was pretty much stuck..no refund...forced to chase GB hosting in order to
at least break even on electricity and the noise issue such..and alas ... no refund option I thought just gonna have to lump it
.....cross fingers my 100amp elec panel was adequate vs me paying $2.5k for a 200 amp re-do.....ah the joys of bitcoin and pre-oders and being a miner...

..then spondoolies (Guy) on this thread said GB users could get a refund...likely because the GB did not meet the specs hash
and power usage wise ....had to read that a few times to make sure it was frigging real....and I grabbed it....kinda desperately I might add....... as a home miner type I was already
well out of my depth with what spondoolies kept recommending as a commercial unit that should be hosted as such and me trying (failing)
to morph it into a home miner......then punting it back to Aug GB hosting...etc

Really like the company..but expected (my mistake I might add) that I could somehow run this beastie at home..but with the hash down from 6TH to 4.5TH and up
in watts from 2500 to 3000 watts...and of course then I find out about the noise issue (got a cheap decibel meter on amazon 25 bucks ..amazing how loud 69db can
be (my canister vac cleaner is 69.3db) with the basement windows open....dogs bark..... neighbors inquire..it did not bode well... sheesh)

so....really like the company...was not really enthused about being a 'hosted miner' so hell I took the offered refund with gratitude .....alas I still lust
after their machines..but have to grow up and face the fact home mining is likely dead after this year....it frigging makes no sense in my circumstances...although
this had to be beat into my head

so imho looks to me (esp at BTC price point of $475 usd today) that I seem to be out of the home mining biz....btc mining is going/has gone whatever commercial...

always the last guy to get the joke don't ya know..duh... (do have a non ROI KNC Titan coming so the joke is still on me..that truly is no refund...oh well)

so anyway unless I get fired up about a pre-order to host someplace....I guess I'm out of the miner game...if for some reason/miracle spondoolies makes something
I would be comfortable with in the future I'd buy it....but the trend is commercial ..and I will just have to suck it up like the GPU guys had to do when ASIC's came
along and move on...

(move on ..not big on hosting miners....cloud mining...nor the GAWminer hashnet whatever....so....frack....looks like www.coinbase.com is the way to go..just frigging
buy con..argh.....especially if BTC keeps dropping...boring....no whirly soothing sounds..no pretty LCD lights...no comfort in babysitting the beast every day and watching it hash ...

a lost art I guess..

anyway spondoolies came thru on the refund and again I'm grateful......just gonna have to use my NON ROI KNC Titan (no refund)  for good....start a gang of NON ROI Titans to launch
51% attacks against new sh*ty alt coins etc....get some spandex and a cape...make a secret lair for meetings..yeah theres the ticket....should be able to run them pretty lcd lights on
that beast a long long time w/o worrying about pesky ROI

so it goes

thanks again Guy and Spondoolies ....I appreciate the refund offer ..you did not have to make such....I am grateful and will try to herd some business your way if I'm asked
to make up for the refund to myself....I should be able to pull that much off within the next 1/2 year....

thanks again

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 3919

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:25:23 AM

Now read everything again.

If I am reading this right SPTech gave him 9 more SP30's As compensation?

SP will not refund in Cash, they will refund in Vouchers which to me is useless because I won't want to put money back in mining in the future if this is the same situation I'm going to fine myself in worrying about not reaching ROI. So instead of getting vouchers the added 9 SP30s are there to start mining NOW

this guy is even bragging about it...
opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 05:25:34 AM

I don't see how ROI on the miners can be achieved if the difficulty increases so fast before the miners can even get to us and make any respectable $$$. Looks like our only hope is if the BTC to USD rate goes up and that's not a gamble anyone should be taking with their money, and on the other hand if BTC to USD drops then you can see how the people mining are the ones that are screwed even further here...

Personally I don't believe the cost of the hardware itself is justified, it's too expensive and the hardware manufacturers keep the buyers thinking that at current mining difficulty and rate they will get their money back in 3 months, but that is not true.

When I purchased the miners in July 24 or so the difficulty was about 17.34G at a BTC to USD rate of $650 expecting to get a decent return, now I still don't have my miners and I have to wait another 1 month, have spent $125,900 USD to Spondoolies, difficulty is now at 23.84G at a BTC to USD rate of $500. By the time I get my miners up and working the difficulty will be about 30.00G if not more and even if the rate stays at $500 I'm basically still screwed because the miners will probably not make their money back before they out live their useful life.

Everyone better think well and hard before buying mining equipment on pre-order with 2 months waiting time, never again. I hope I can get my money back by running my 29 x SP30 miners until they end up in the bin by January or February 2015...

Mining Hardware producers like Spondoolies and the rest are pretty much safe. We are the ones worried about getting our money back while they sell us expensive hardware on pre-order.

Anyone who pre-orders anything with a lead time of a couple/several months doesn't get the right to complain in my opinion. I don't care if you spent $4000 or $40,000 worth of hardware. You went online and spent money on something you knew wasn't available yet, wasn't realized yet, wasn't proven yet, wasn't realistic yet. Of course the bitcoin manufacturer is going to act like a care salesman. They are there to sell and take your money. While they won't lie to you, they may omit some information that may change your mind about ordering their hardware. I'll only pre-order or give a small interest free loan to a company if it is guaranteed I'll make all my money back and then some.

Mate if the promise of 6TH and 2500W was delivered no one will be complaining about anything, even if it was pre-order as long as they received what they paid for in the time they paid for it. Now we are stuck with paying more hosting fees due to extra power consumption and getting less mining speed as well which means more expenses and less income. I suggest you think about what you are saying before belittling what others have to say. P.S. You don't see me whining that the rate is dropping and we're screwed even more, that is not SP's fault but what is SP's fault is what I pointed out.

So if SP wanted to keep their customers happy they should give a better compensation that will allow for us to at least get our ROI so that we don't lose and just MAYBE some of us will consider buying future products from them, but after my experience I don't think I will be doing any pre-order from them, so SP you should try hard and deliver from stock for your SP50 otherwise you will lose a lot of business.

I have a right to share my experiences because I paid a lot of $$$ and I've been inconvenienced by the seller so people need to understand this and listen to customers' testimonials and stop bitching about it's the customer's fault, it is NOT the customer's fault.

Just real tired of reading 20 pages of bitching and complaining and then soon as someone gets their hardware they wanna go back to kissing ass. Sorry, but ya'll sound like a bunch of women in here. And pardon me if there really is any women, but from all bullshit I've read in the past 20 pages I don't think so.

murdof

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:35:20 AM

Just real tired of reading 20 pages of bitching and complaining and then soon as someone gets their hardware they wanna go back to kissing ass. Sorry, but ya'll sound like a bunch of women in here. And pardon me if there really is any women, but from all bullshit I've read in the past 20 pages I don't think so.

It is normal cause they are manstrating... Tongue

Buy me a beer: 1mrdfyA1GhKmTPhaSkvyq5DBterQ5m7ZK

Run your own P2Pool with Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and merge mining
zvisha

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:54:41 AM

Hi all.
We are experiencing some issues with our SW upgrade server which we are investigating. Sometimes it down - in such cases retry after 5 minutes.

We added a way to upload image from your computer so in future you are not dependant on SW upgrade server so much.

Can you implement that in the SP10 as well? I always hate doing "live" firmware upgrades, especially if there is no fail back built in. I've bricked enough hardware in my time using "live" or "online" firmware upgrades. I'll always opt for doing it manually with a local file.
Thanks.

I dont' expect any more FW updates for the SP10 beyond 1.5.4. If I will make one, I will add it.
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:12:26 AM

Zvisha what goodies are in the SP30 2.3.30 update it is prompting me to install?

zvisha

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:35:02 AM

Zvisha what goodies are in the SP30 2.3.30 update it is prompting me to install?

Depends on what you have )
I would install, it solves the cold boot bug.
There are a lot of small things, like more threads in httpd.
wissam

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:16:41 AM

I am at an undisclosed location here in Europe and the best price on energy I can get is 0.1093 €/kWh ~ 0.1458 $/kWh exclusive VAT (and we have 20% VAT here, which I may or may not be able to omit, depending if I can let the company pay for and operate my mining endeavor).

And NO, I'm not in the least interested in any cloud or data center mining offer!

Mining margins are going to be getting much thinner as time wears on. Only those with the cheapest (and hopefully also cleanest) electricity running the most efficient hardware will be able to make a profit. That's when people will stop adding to the network hashrate, and the so-far inexorable push of the difficulty will finally meet its end. There are places in the world that pay 1/7th of what you do for electricity. I'm in one of them.

If you insist on mining at home, then you have three options, as far as I can see it. you can either

1) Move somewhere with cheaper electricity,
2) Mine at a loss, or
3) Stop mining.

Yeah I did not really want to get a refund for the august GB order (just sent in my bank info to spondoolies for the refund as they are ready to send it) but man I wanted one as a home miner and an SP30 bad...bad..bad...then found out about ...the noise issue...the power went up....and me at 15c/kwh it made no sense..so then I dumped 1800 usd for the 6 months hosting....(saving $194 over my mining at
home in elec costs)....so thought I was pretty much stuck..no refund...forced to chase GB hosting in order to
at least break even on electricity and the noise issue such..and alas ... no refund option I thought just gonna have to lump it
.....cross fingers my 100amp elec panel was adequate vs me paying $2.5k for a 200 amp re-do.....ah the joys of bitcoin and pre-oders and being a miner...

..then spondoolies (Guy) on this thread said GB users could get a refund...likely because the GB did not meet the specs hash
and power usage wise ....had to read that a few times to make sure it was frigging real....and I grabbed it....kinda desperately I might add....... as a home miner type I was already
well out of my depth with what spondoolies kept recommending as a commercial unit that should be hosted as such and me trying (failing)
to morph it into a home miner......then punting it back to Aug GB hosting...etc

Really like the company..but expected (my mistake I might add) that I could somehow run this beastie at home..but with the hash down from 6TH to 4.5TH and up
in watts from 2500 to 3000 watts...and of course then I find out about the noise issue (got a cheap decibel meter on amazon 25 bucks ..amazing how loud 69db can
be (my canister vac cleaner is 69.3db) with the basement windows open....dogs bark..... neighbors inquire..it did not bode well... sheesh)

so....really like the company...was not really enthused about being a 'hosted miner' so hell I took the offered refund with gratitude .....alas I still lust
after their machines..but have to grow up and face the fact home mining is likely dead after this year....it frigging makes no sense in my circumstances...although
this had to be beat into my head

so imho looks to me (esp at BTC price point of $475 usd today) that I seem to be out of the home mining biz....btc mining is going/has gone whatever commercial...

always the last guy to get the joke don't ya know..duh... (do have a non ROI KNC Titan coming so the joke is still on me..that truly is no refund...oh well)

so anyway unless I get fired up about a pre-order to host someplace....I guess I'm out of the miner game...if for some reason/miracle spondoolies makes something
I would be comfortable with in the future I'd buy it....but the trend is commercial ..and I will just have to suck it up like the GPU guys had to do when ASIC's came
along and move on...

(move on ..not big on hosting miners....cloud mining...nor the GAWminer hashnet whatever....so....frack....looks like www.coinbase.com is the way to go..just frigging
buy con..argh.....especially if BTC keeps dropping...boring....no whirly soothing sounds..no pretty LCD lights...no comfort in babysitting the beast every day and watching it hash ...

a lost art I guess..

anyway spondoolies came thru on the refund and again I'm grateful......just gonna have to use my NON ROI KNC Titan (no refund)  for good....start a gang of NON ROI Titans to launch
51% attacks against new sh*ty alt coins etc....get some spandex and a cape...make a secret lair for meetings..yeah theres the ticket....should be able to run them pretty lcd lights on
that beast a long long time w/o worrying about pesky ROI

so it goes

thanks again Guy and Spondoolies ....I appreciate the refund offer ..you did not have to make such....I am grateful and will try to herd some business your way if I'm asked
to make up for the refund to myself....I should be able to pull that much off within the next 1/2 year....

thanks again

Searing

Well said buddy. I'll be VERY CLEAR about this, I DO like SP I just didn't like what just happened this time, but as a result of this mess up I'm unable to continue buying mining hardware in the future unless SP come up with some 8TH with some respectable power rating and on the condition the rate improves back to about 650 USB to 1 BTC.
wissam

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:27:59 AM

SP will not refund in Cash, they will refund in Vouchers which to me is useless because I won't want to put money back in mining in the future if this is the same situation I'm going to fine myself in worrying about not reaching ROI. So instead of getting vouchers the added 9 SP30s are there to start mining NOW

this guy is even bragging about it...

I'm not bragging, I'm saying that it's more likely to get a better return to at least try and get closer to ROI if more miners run ASAP rather than have vouchers for later use. Jesus Christ, people try and stop hating others and reading into things that they didn't say for your own convoluted reasons.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:28:21 AM

yeah at $475 a usd I can see the big commercial mining operations scaling back big time...I don't hear anything about KNC's data hall #2 and #3
anymore that is for sure!

the gerbils in the wheel just can't keep up

so kinda stumped....you can't really pre-order safely in this environment but then again on stock stuff like antminers (sept 20th currently) you
basically are paying 1 btc to mine 1btc so just buy the btc and get rid of the hassle of mining hosting and elec etc to get to that 1 BTC after
all is said and done..that is best case .it could be a loss

and then you have cloud hashing or hashnet again at best it is a wash at this btc price of $475....the only reason to buy equip imho is if you
are trying to conserve fiat like a guy in argentina say..he gets equip he may lose 10% by mining but with 40% inflation on the fiat he used
to mine he is still ahead and has btc as a way to hedge buy overseas etc...but they are the only people right now I know of where it makes
some sense to cloudhash/hashnet or home mine...as a way to move $$$ around gov't restrictions or beat your countries fiat inflation etc

if you are in a country where you feel things are unstable enough to hide gold under the house..some btc on a usb or a foreign hosting
or exchange makes a hell of a lot of sense

as to the rest.no idea ..just know home mining is out it seems ..and not big on hashnet (even thou my sig says such still on the fence
alghough people claim to make $$$ on it)

so www.coinbase.com seems the more logical way to go....if BTC is at these prices it better go up or mining for even commercail will
be very very unwise at this rate

anwyay still lust after a spondoolies product but w/o a home line of units i'm stumped..and again stuff like gawminers hashnet I'm still
trying to work my head around that ..if it makes sense or not

anyway my situation....but damn it the sp30 was sooooo cute!

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:45:46 AM

Correct. Since you seem to pay attention please read this:

...because the future of mining is an uncertain thing, especially when the difficulty keeps going up and the rate keeps going down....

So he invested money a couple of months ago while knowing that the future of mining is an uncertain thing and now he is whining that he won't get his ROI only because of SP-Tech. Never his fault or his bad predictions. It's always someone else fault.

edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:58:58 AM

It's always someone else fault.

Isn't it just...
wissam

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:08:54 AM

Correct. Since you seem to pay attention please read this:

...because the future of mining is an uncertain thing, especially when the difficulty keeps going up and the rate keeps going down....

So he invested money a couple of months ago while knowing that the future of mining is an uncertain thing and now he is whining that he won't get his ROI only because of SP-Tech. Never his fault or his bad predictions. It's always someone else fault.

Again I'm tired of explaining this to people like you Roadstress... If we all got a 6TH miner with 2500W we will get ROI without issues but now that we have 4.5TH with 3000W that is what has made it hard. I invested $125,900 USD based on the promise SP gave of 6TH at 2500W, and now because they did not deliver on that promise I am at risk of losing my investment. Several factors are involved that may result in us SP30 owners getting ROI but that is something that is beyond the control of customers or SP, so basically now it's a big gamble. We would have been better off just buying BTC directly rather than trying to mine it.

Unless you are willing to buy the 29 x SP30 miners at the cost I bought them, pay for hosting and add shipping you have NO right to belittle what I'm saying.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:33:19 AM

Again I'm tired of explaining this to people like you Roadstress... If we all got a 6TH miner with 2500W we will get ROI without issues but now that we have 4.5TH with 3000W that is what has made it hard. I invested $125,900 USD based on the promise SP gave of 6TH at 2500W, and now because they did not deliver on that promise I am at risk of losing my investment. Several factors are involved that may result in us SP30 owners getting ROI but that is something that is beyond the control of customers or SP, so basically now it's a big gamble. We would have been better off just buying BTC directly rather than trying to mine it.

Please stop complaining. You clearly don't realize how bad that makes you look. After drawing the line you paid for 120Th/s and you were expecting a $48,000 bill for keeping them running for 6 months. NOW you got 130Th/s and you are expecting a $45,000 bill for keeping them running for 6 months. You got more hashpower with a lower power bill and you still consider yourself the victim here? Really?

Unless you are willing to buy the 29 x SP30 miners at the cost I bought them, pay for hosting and add shipping you have NO right to belittle what I'm saying.

I am willing to buy them, but I will give you the money in exactly  6 months from our agreement. If you really believe that you will never get your money back then this offer should be good. I am open to escrow and to any other method/documents that will make you feel safe regarding this deal. The miners can be kept by jtoomim DC/possession.

wissam

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:14:38 PM

Please stop complaining. You clearly don't realize how bad that makes you look. After drawing the line you paid for 120Th/s and you were expecting a $48,000 bill for keeping them running for 6 months. NOW you got 130Th/s and you are expecting a $45,000 bill for keeping them running for 6 months. You got more hashpower with a lower power bill and you still consider yourself the victim here? Really?

I am willing to buy them, but I will give you the money in exactly  6 months from our agreement. If you really believe that you will never get your money back then this offer should be good. I am open to escrow and to any other method/documents that will make you feel safe regarding this deal. The miners can be kept by jtoomim DC/possession.

Why don't you ask SP to sell you 29 x SP30s and that you'll pay for them in 6 months let's see how that will work out for you. The reason I switched to Toom.im hosting was because at that hosting rate with SP I would lose for sure 100%. So switching to Toom.im was the natural thing to do to minimize the loss and expenses in order to get as close to the ROI as possible. Of course SP themselves suggested to do that, which of course is good advise because paying $500 a month for 1 miner is just something that's not going to happen. Yes I agree that I end up with 10TH more but that's at the cost of an extra 14,500 Watts altogether.

Anyway we will see in 6-12 months time, I hope I am wrong and that I can get my money back. Keep in mind that people aren't support to worry about only breaking even, if you took that money and bought shares in a company or did some other investment you could make a nice profit instead of being in a situation of simple trying to get your money back from mining.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:41:54 PM

Why don't you ask SP to sell you 29 x SP30s and that you'll pay for them in 6 months let's see how that will work out for you. The reason I switched to Toom.im hosting was because at that hosting rate with SP I would lose for sure 100%. So switching to Toom.im was the natural thing to do to minimize the loss and expenses in order to get as close to the ROI as possible. Of course SP themselves suggested to do that, which of course is good advise because paying $500 a month for 1 miner is just something that's not going to happen. Yes I agree that I end up with 10TH more but that's at the cost of an extra 14,500 Watts altogether.

Anyway we will see in 6-12 months time, I hope I am wrong and that I can get my money back. Keep in mind that people aren't support to worry about only breaking even, if you took that money and bought shares in a company or did some other investment you could make a nice profit instead of being in a situation of simple trying to get your money back from mining.

Ok you are now being stupid. Investing $100,000+, but not taking time to research for cheaper hosting than what SP-Tech provided shows exactly why are you peeing your pants now. You dream of making millions in no time with 0 research.

Also stating that you got 10TH more, but complaining that those 10TH came at the cost of extra 14kW while you are paying LESS than what you had planned because you took 0 minutes for hosting solutions is simply stupid. I have asked you in the past and I will ask you again. Please stop being a pussy and be a man and stop complaining. You got more hashrate and lower monthly bills and you are unsatisfied. Try a hooker. I bet she will cheer you up more than getting a better deal than what you planned.

blaiser

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:08:00 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 02:58:08 PM by ckolivas

Wow, more bitching and now this time it's about bitchers... muted.

~Blaise

Hey man, can you spare some Teeth - GQZ1mXzbsviarDAjgGeVTRB5GmjyMtFj5N
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 02:21:01 PM

Wow, more bitching and now this time it's about bitchers... muted.

That's funny ! Bitching about bitching about bitching ! And complete with a full page quote ...

Can't wait to see what this circus looks like after BTC hits a hundred bucks.

~L)L~

Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 725 »
  Print  

Jump to: