Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:31:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coronavirus Outbreak  (Read 29689 times)
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 08:37:46 AM

If you think it is somehow bigoted to say it is gross that Chinese people eat bats, and their sanitation practices are gross, then think whatever you want..

Of course it is. Unless, of course, you're a vegan, who are you to say which meat is gross and which is not gross?  Majority of people in the west eat pigs who are raised in awful sanitation and bacterial outbreaks occur regularly.  Just because its not some cool new virus, or not a virus at all doesn't mean its not as deadly. There was recently a huge bust at a pig "farm" in Canada and the images were blacked out by the media.  Canada has much more strict regulations so I can't imagine how nasty it is in the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BA7KjDoXSQ

Here's some of the footage.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 12:41:23 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2020, 01:09:54 PM by notbatman

There's an elephant of biblical proportions in this room, and it's twice as organized as we give it credit for.

kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 01:27:35 PM

China is most affected country due to this virus followed by japan and south Korea. But now cases are coming out from USA also probably because of Chinese presence. Chinese eat everything without knowing the side effects of animal they are eating.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 03:41:33 PM

^^^ According to this article from the South China Morning Post on airborne Ebola people should refrain from eating bats:

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/africa/article/2157135/airborne-ebola-new-species-notorious-virus-discovered-bats-sierra

"At this time, it is not yet known if the Bombali Ebola virus has been transmitted to people or if it causes disease in people but it has the potential to infect human cells," -- Amara Jambai, senior ministry of health official

"As precautionary measures, people should refrain from eating bats," -- Harold Thomas, health ministry spokesman
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 04:54:51 PM

The worst thing in here is that the virologist that helped cure Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome(SARS) said that he's scared of this and also included that this virus is 10x stronger than SARS. I don't know why the hell is the 20th year of every century is cursed. 1820, Black death. 1920 IDK flu pandemic? Almost 20 million is the death toll.

Now there are some people in the Philippines was paid by these Chinese for not to tell everyone for them not to get quarantine for they have the virus. Sucks that they chose deaths of millions(if possible) instead of staying healthy for everyone in the country.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
mayo2u

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:05:47 PM

That was a good video. Here's another one. If you haven't seen it - it's excellent.

It's a 20 something resident of Wuhan telling it like he sees it.  He's very well spoken (you have to put on captions if you can't speak Mandarin.) He's describing life there and the Chinese Communist Party's reaction to the virus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEkIdGht-S8&t=93s
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:10:08 PM

That was a good video. Here's another one. If you haven't seen it - it's excellent.

It's a 20 something resident of Wuhan telling it like he sees it.  He's very well spoken (you have to put on captions if you can't speak Mandarin.) He's describing life there and the Chinese Communist Party's reaction to the virus.

I have seen that but I am suspicious that the CC text is not really what he is saying..
Do you speak Mandarin and can confirm the CC is accurate?

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
mayo2u

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:15:05 PM

I don't know why the hell is the 20th year of every century is cursed. 1820, Black death. 1920 IDK flu pandemic? Almost 20 million is the death toll.

Plagues are endemic; they used to happen every generation.  Medieval Western Europe (in the Medieval Warming Period) from 700-1349 was notably without plagues but from 1349-1700 the plague (bubonic fever) occurred every generation. Isaac Newton was in Cambridge when the plague struck England in the 1660s (1664-1665 if I remember correctly). He went to a country estate and there had his proverbial epiphany when seeing an apple fall.
mayo2u

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:16:07 PM

I have seen that but I am suspicious that the CC text is not really what he is saying..

No I don't. I have sent it to a few mandarin speaking friends. I haven't heard back from them.
AbelBaricStevenson

Activity: 35
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 06:00:56 PM

Has any western person been diagnosed with  virus? I know some are in other countries, but are they all Chinese ?
If not then maybe only Chinese can host. It has been said on another forum I read that God does not like Chinese people they have live dog skinning and torture and take their kids to watch for enjoy themself . Eating animals alive. I did not know in this age any country would be legal to do evil as this.
He think this may be a punishment it will help them repent this bad treatment of animals must stopped now.

Another place halfinneyradio or some such that Intel already 100k and more death not 56. Seems a little bit difference?? Can we know for real? Impossible. Hope vaccine or cure soon.

mayo2u

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 06:25:00 PM

Has any western person been diagnosed with  virus? I know some are in other countries, but are they all Chinese ?
If not then maybe only Chinese can host. It has been said on another forum I read that God does not like Chinese people they have live dog skinning and torture and take their kids to watch for enjoy themself . Eating animals alive. I did not know in this age any country would be legal to do evil as this.
He think this may be a punishment it will help them repent this bad treatment of animals must stopped now.

Another place halfinneyradio or some such that Intel already 100k and more death not 56. Seems a little bit difference?? Can we know for real? Impossible. Hope vaccine or cure soon.

As far as I know viruses are not race specific. Unless this disease was made by God to kill the Han people (which, as an atheist I highly doubt) then this coronavirus  can infect and kill anyone.
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 06:34:07 PM

The subtitles are accurate. Amazing how literate the CIA are nowadays.

AbelBaricStevenson

Activity: 35
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 07:43:28 PM

As far as I know viruses are not race specific. Unless this disease was made by God to kill the Han people (which, as an atheist I highly doubt) then this coronavirus  can infect and kill anyone.

I will agree I did have a small doubt if it was true. It could be strange if not any other race are contaged as numbers increase large over time.
BeegieBoy

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 08:26:46 PM

I think the chinese government will take care lf it.
mayo2u

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 08:30:57 PM

I think the chinese government will take care lf it.

How will the CCP take care of it? And will they loose their Mandate from Heaven in the process? (Will they lose the support of the chinese people)

And how can the CCP take care of it in Korea, Vietnam, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia, Japan, etc...
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 12:13:34 PM

It's really worrisome when we look at the speed at which this Corona virus is spreading now though the entire world and leaving casualties in its trail. It's a no-joke stuff at all. I strongly believe it's even worse than Ebola. So, all hands should be on deck to curtail its spread.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 12:29:45 PM

Cures for most everything:

https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/275707-2020-01-26-getting-colloidal-silver-into-the-system-quickly-and-effectively.htm

https://educate-yourself.org/cn/humblemmsandcancer07jan12.shtml.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 12:44:15 PM

It's really worrisome when we look at the speed at which this Corona virus is spreading now though the entire world and leaving casualties in its trail. It's a no-joke stuff at all. I strongly believe it's even worse than Ebola. So, all hands should be on deck to curtail its spread.

It seems that way. We've moved from a threat of ww3 to being at the start of a wwz like outbreak. It' scary since this virus is airborne and the chinese seem to be willfully going to other countries without much thought about carrying and spreading the virus. It's a troubling time, to think that we're just on the first month of this year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 01:37:42 PM

It seems that way. We've moved from a threat of ww3 to being at the start of a wwz like outbreak. It' scary since this virus is airborne and the chinese seem to be willfully going to other countries without much thought about carrying and spreading the virus. It's a troubling time, to think that we're just on the first month of this year.
The first thing any country should be doing now is to ban any incoming flights from China to their respective countries because the Chinese are indeed allowing people to travel to anywhere in the world. I don't know if they are willfully spreading the disease around the world or not but from reports I read, they were very slow in closing down the market where the disease originated from.
Linkkoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 88

Online Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 01:50:32 PM

The first thing any country should be doing now is to ban any incoming flights from China to their respective countries because the Chinese are indeed allowing people to travel to anywhere in the world. I don't know if they are willfully spreading the disease around the world or not but from reports I read, they were very slow in closing down the market where the disease originated from.

What about goods shipped from China to other parts of the world?

Online cryptocurrency exchange - https://linkkoin.com
Buy BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS, LTC, XMR, REP, ETC, ZEC with credit/debit card
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: