Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:06:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coronavirus Outbreak  (Read 29689 times)
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 07:13:41 AM

A bit disappointing that so many Bitcoiners fall for random pseudo-science conspiracy bullshit. Just remember when the next time you tell somebody that they are a sheep for not using Bitcoin or hating banks, look in the mirror first.  Undecided

Bitcoin already attracts some of the conspiracy nuts. I'm all for skepticism, but the amount of people that think Coronavirus is some government plan despite the sequencing of COVID-19 resembling something typically found in nature is palpable. Scientists and epidemiologist literally predicted something like this would happen. Coronavirus is already well known by virologists and wet markets are harbors for a range of diseases. None of this is surprising. A pandemic of this proportion was due.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4578
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 08:24:35 AM

A bit disappointing that so many Bitcoiners fall for random pseudo-science conspiracy bullshit. Just remember when the next time you tell somebody that they are a sheep for not using Bitcoin or hating banks, look in the mirror first.  Undecided

Bitcoin already attracts some of the conspiracy nuts. I'm all for skepticism, but the amount of people that think Coronavirus is some government plan despite the sequencing of COVID-19 resembling something typically found in nature is palpable.

You don't 'start from scratch' whether you are selectively breeding a tomato or whether you are inserting genes to create genetically modified organisms. 

Germ warfare development has been going on for over 100 years, and the techniques of selective 'breeding' are how it works and why biological warfare labs are usually called 'animal disease research centers.'  (I say 'breeding' because most of the biological agents don't mate in the sense of higher animals.  They do mix genetic material though, and there are a variety of ways to enhance this.)

In short, your observation means nothing relevant to the conversation.

Scientists and epidemiologist literally predicted something like this would happen. Coronavirus is already well known by virologists and wet markets are harbors for a range of diseases. None of this is surprising. A pandemic of this proportion was due.

It's not surprising in part because that is the goal of 'predictive programming' as well as general propaganda.

People who have a clue about this stuff are kind of in awe of the set of 'gain of function' parameters observed in SARS-cov-2, and that is one of the main reasons for considering both a natural as well as an 'artificially enhanced' explanation.

If SARS-cov-2 acted like just another seasonal coronavirus then the suspicions about it would not exist.  And, of course, the whole world would not be in lockdown.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 09:51:04 AM

IT IS A FACT viruses can have their mutations accelerated in a lab by infecting lots of animal subjects, and selecting for preferable mutation traits. This is NOT something that would be distinguishable from natural mutation. You call me incel, conspiritard, etc. all you like, none of this is an argument or changes this fact.

The only fact you've demonstrated is that you like to play armchair virologist. You are ignoring the 67 other ways in which you were proven wrong to concentrate on this one sub-facet of irrelevancy, hoping it absolves you of your other bullshit. What you just said has nothing to do with anything, and is not even correct. Its clear you don't understand jack shit about this issue so why you keep yammering on about it is beyond me. Additionally, you still have yet to demonstrate the virus was created in a lab and keep pointing to pseudoscience in an effort to do so. Its pathetic.
We can steer and accelerate the evolution of specific traits in animals. A virus is a far simpler thing with a much shorter lifespan. Yes we absolutely can breed viruses with specific qualities in labs. Let it go already.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4414

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 09:59:07 AM

in one topic tvbcof pretends to be a smart ass saying 'ofcourse its natural, thats common sense'
in another topic he is saying about germ warfare

dang no wonder he is so irritating. he cant even form an opinion an stick with it. he flip flops back and forth.
im guessing he is just doing it for entertainment and not to actually help get to the truth.
a few topics now i have seen him say many foolish things and its conspiracy people like him that are the cause of the mis-information. not things like governments.

i wonder what his next advice would be
im guessing by hearing his stuff. he will probably advise people to go out and lick everyones faces to herd immune everyone and then find a mother with a new born and suck the mothers breast to get her breast milk.
or
he will want to blame a government and a country for it, while not wanting to take any personal responsibility or his action/inaction of people he comes into contact with

i really can see tvbcof doing this:
[licks someones face]'you now got corona.. blame china. blame communist funded labs'
seems his style

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:01:31 AM

Things are getting even worse everyday in the rest of the world.
However, we can see something positive coming from Asia. China is not reporting infections from COVID-19 lately.
Do you thing that this is something that can give us hope in order to survive?
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:09:20 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2020, 10:29:59 AM by franky1

However, we can see something positive coming from Asia. China is not reporting infections from COVID-19 lately.

with china this could just be the first round
they say no chinese nationals have it. but a few cases in wuhan 'are due to people importing it over seas'
id take that with a pinch of salt because people since february have not been able to get into wuhan. and thus to now be getting it this week.. is flimsy.

i can see thse that self isolated to not get it. will now mingle with those that still have it or just got it (imported or not) and re-energise another round of 3 months of issues.

so dont call it a true sign of an end untill all the lockdowns are removed and NO new cases for a month
either reasons for less cases may also be that they have run out of ability to test so only use it sparingly.
so dont count your chickens just yet that its all over for wuhan

other countries are targeting 12weeks but planning for 12 months with multiple rounds within that year. which is the safest plan to have. not a simple 12 weeks and all clear plan

edit:
right now hong kong is talking about a re-newed outbreak
so china are now getting ready for another round

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:25:40 AM

China is lying. In fact this is a good way to sort out who is worth listening to. Anyone who believes them are useless idiots.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2964

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:27:21 AM

before it starts to go viral. lets address a latest corona cause conspiracy and get rid of it before it spreads

latest conspiracy is that corona is a bio-hack from crypto-nerds of hackers from 'anonymous' hacker group
done as a ploy to later promote crypto based elections
reasons that inspire this theory
*once a nation is forced to socially distance, it makes voting more  difficult
*china is high in crypto nerds and 'disruptive' technologies
*crypto nerds/hackers are millenials and want politics to favour the young..isolating the old = more votes in millenials favour

sorry but this just aint true and we should slap people with a wet fish if they start trying to push these conspiracy theories

truth is
its a natural mutation from previous years corona. corona has been around and recorded, day-in day out for over half a century
just this years natural mutation is more severe
its not a chinese bio-hack
corona is not a new thing only invented last year. corona has been around since the 60's
cartoon show simpsons did not predict it.

I reckon the kryptonian comes out with a new spam account and claims to be the orchestrator of said hacker group.
Then we transfer 100 bitcoin to his wallet and he will make Covid stop with the secret, integrated killswitch.  Roll Eyes
For another 100, he/they will make bitcoin moon within two weeks. certainly...

You can only have a good shit in nature if you know how to ignore all these annoying flies.
Cryptotourist

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:29:22 AM

I reckon the kryptonian comes out with a new spam account and claims to be the orchestrator of said hacker group.
Then we transfer 100 bitcoin to his wallet and he will make Covid stop with the secret, integrated killswitch.  Roll Eyes

It's Cuntonians dude, C-U-N-T-onians.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2020, 12:35:42 PM

The only fact you've demonstrated is that you like to play armchair virologist. You are ignoring the 67 other ways in which you were proven wrong to concentrate on this one sub-facet of irrelevancy, hoping it absolves you of your other bullshit. What you just said has nothing to do with anything, and is not even correct. Its clear you don't understand jack shit about this issue so why you keep yammering on about it is beyond me. Additionally, you still have yet to demonstrate the virus was created in a lab and keep pointing to pseudoscience in an effort to do so. Its pathetic.

You are ignoring the 15,732 ways you were wrong! Making up numbers is fun! I only need to be right one way Nutilduuuh, and what I said is 100% fact, you don't need to be a virologist to understand it:

IT IS A FACT viruses can have their mutations accelerated in a lab by infecting lots of animal subjects, and selecting for preferable mutation traits. This is NOT something that would be distinguishable from natural mutation.

You suffer from severe cognitive dissonance. Biological warfare is a real thing. Deception is a key facet of warfare. The fact is this is but one way this disease could have been manipulated in a lab without leaving markers from genetic engineering.

Tash

Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 12:42:47 PM

Are dying aready?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5220206.msg54079956#msg54079956

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 12:47:10 PM

IT IS A FACT viruses can have their mutations accelerated in a lab by infecting lots of animal subjects, and selecting for preferable mutation traits. This is NOT something that would be distinguishable from natural mutation.

You suffer from severe cognitive dissonance. Biological warfare is a real thing. Deception is a key facet of warfare. The fact is this is but one way this disease could have been manipulated in a lab without leaving markers from genetic engineering.

i feel before people even do research. they form their own theeory/opinion/conspiracy and then go full retard trying to fund single sentance exerts out of whole page documents which seem slightly following their initial idea. and then use it to then pretend the whole report backs up their opinion. thus reenforcing their opinion..

a car can run you over. this does not mean all cars will run everyone over. this does not mean you should just cross the road without looking because you think you can just blame the car. it doesnt mean all accidents are car related. nor does it mean knowing cars are dangerous you can blame them and want them to stop thinking if there were no cars then there would be no accidents.

the whole report said that the virus was done by natural processes not lab biohacking DNA alterations. it doesnt even say the cause is actually from lab selective breeding.
just because it says a possible thing doesnt mean its proof of that thing being the answer/cause

OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 01:05:50 PM

It's Cuntonians dude, C-U-N-T-onians.

Thanks, would be great if i'd remember that over longer times...  Roll Eyes
Looks like somebody paid the BTC50 from last time (paaamp)  Grin

You can only have a good shit in nature if you know how to ignore all these annoying flies.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2020, 01:31:30 PM

i feel before people even do research. they form their own theeory/opinion/conspiracy and then go full retard trying to fund single sentance exerts out of whole page documents which seem slightly following their initial idea. and then use it to then pretend the whole report backs up their opinion. thus reenforcing their opinion..

a car can run you over. this does not mean all cars will run everyone over. this does not mean you should just cross the road without looking because you think you can just blame the car. it doesnt mean all accidents are car related. nor does it mean knowing cars are dangerous you can blame them and want them to stop thinking if there were no cars then there would be no accidents.

the whole report said that the virus was done by natural processes not lab biohacking DNA alterations. it doesnt even say the cause is actually from lab selective breeding.
just because it says a possible thing doesnt mean its proof of that thing being the answer/cause

Your car analogy is trash. I never claimed the article proved the other independent statement I made. I didn't say it has to be a bio-weapon, only that it could be. Nutilduuuh is explicitly claiming their own article proves it could not be made in a lab because there are no markers from genetic engineering. This assumption is false. There is no debate over this fact.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4578
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 02:03:57 PM

Your car analogy is trash. I never claimed the article proved the other independent statement I made. I didn't say it has to be a bio-weapon, only that it could be. Nutilduuuh is explicitly claiming their own article proves it could not be made in a lab because there are no markers from genetic engineering. This assumption is false. There is no debate over this fact.

Silly rabbit!  You don't need a legitimate, coherent, or logically valid argument as long as you echo the standard approved position of corp/gov/media.  You haven't figured that out already?

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Tash

Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 06:23:39 PM

Jonathan Van-Tam, Deputy Chief Medical Officer for England, said people who receive a free flu jab should be extra cautious
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8121209/Millions-asthma-patients-self-isolate-12-weeks-avoid-coronavirus-doctor-warns.html

OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 07:11:08 PM

Soon in 'murica:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgYL4rZC0v8

[irony disclaimer]

CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 07:34:41 PM

Until there is a definitive treatment available for this one reasonable strategy for those at risk of being exposed to this is to take immune boosting supplements that have been documented to be safe and potentially effective against other viral causes of respiratory pneumonia.

There is no guarantee that a protective effect that helps against rhinovirus or influenza will cross over and help with coronavirus but it might and most of these supplements are safe with limited downsides.

The following are two supplements I have purchased and have on hand to take immediately if I develop any respiratory symptoms. I have also listed the studies that show these agents appear to be helpful at least with influenza. Hopefully their protective effect will cross over to coronavirus although this is unknown.

Elderberry Extract

Randomized study of the efficacy and safety of oral elderberry extract in the treatment of influenza A and B virus infections.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15080016

Elderberry Supplementation Reduces Cold Duration and Symptoms in Air-Travellers: A Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4848651/

Vitamin C

The effectiveness of vitamin C in preventing and relieving the symptoms of virus-induced respiratory infections.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10543583

The relationship between vitamin C dosage and its effects on the duration of the common cold symptoms.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170330115246.htm

What I am personally doing it taking 1,000mg of vitamin C daily and if I develop symptoms of respiratory illness I will start taking the elderberry.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 07:55:25 PM

^^^ Four to six grams of vitamin C, daily.     Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 07:57:15 PM

Until there is a definitive treatment available for this one reasonable strategy for those at risk of being exposed to this is to take immune boosting supplements that have been documented to be safe and potentially effective against other viral causes of respiratory pneumonia.

There is no guarantee that a protective effect that helps against rhinovirus or influenza will cross over and help with coronavirus but it might and most of these supplements are safe with limited downsides.

The following are two supplements I have purchased and have on hand to take immediately if I develop any respiratory symptoms. I have also listed the studies that show these agents appear to be helpful at least with influenza. Hopefully their protective effect will cross over to coronavirus although this is unknown.

Elderberry Extract

Randomized study of the efficacy and safety of oral elderberry extract in the treatment of influenza A and B virus infections.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15080016

Elderberry Supplementation Reduces Cold Duration and Symptoms in Air-Travellers: A Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4848651/

Vitamin C

The effectiveness of vitamin C in preventing and relieving the symptoms of virus-induced respiratory infections.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10543583

The relationship between vitamin C dosage and its effects on the duration of the common cold symptoms.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170330115246.htm

What I am personally doing it taking 1,000mg of vitamin C daily and if I develop symptoms of respiratory illness I will start taking the elderberry.

Keto diet!
Strengthens mucous virus barriers.

Read:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31732517

https://www.inverse.com/article/60949-keto-diet-influenza-fight-infection

Don't trust pseudoscience. Taking vitamin C makes much more sense as a preventative measure.

^^^ Four to six grams of vitamin C, daily.     Cool

Diarrhea guaranteed!
For the extra cleansing effectzx  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: