Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:51:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748196 times)
twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:42:50 AM

Vrontis, can you make a to do list? and then members can decide and choose what they can do and suite them best. thanks

I think we can start by preparing a Qora's devoted network where all of the above will take place, i.e. move some discussion to the Official Qora's forum where people will participate, asking for investors and donators to supply Qora's community with more liquidity, elect members and if possible hire developers (we don't know what qora will do after he finish this project, he may contribute further more, he may step away ...or do we know?), collecting needs, prioritize them and build the strongest community.
Let start i.e. assign to someone to create and handling a "bug reporting form" on google forms as ASIC-8Tile noted to drive bug reporting users there and make more comfortable the dev's life.Those tiny steps will drive Qora to the top.

Sounds good, but do we have the funds to pay some core team devs who are actively working on the development?

I think it's good to talk about the progress here, so other community members can be involved and have something like a private chat for the core community members.. And I really love the step plan that Asic made, once we finish that Qora is unstoppable.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kjadB

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:53:44 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 09:13:08 AM by kjadB

i am wating the kora,lol
You will lose a lot. lol

Kora will be free, so can't lose even a satoshi, but you might make a few bitcoins.

Kora probably partly responsible for keeping Qora price down.

Why pay for Coca Cola now when Pepsi will be free in a couple of weeks.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:33:27 AM

i am wating the kora,lol
You will lose a lot. lol

Kora will be free, so can't lose even a satoshi, but you might make a few bitcoins.

You do know ot depends on qora releasing the code for them to copy right???

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

kjadB

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:48:32 AM

i am wating the kora,lol
You will lose a lot. lol

Yeah, I know that, Kora needs the Qora code to exist. I do think the NXT AE idea for interim Kora is pretty clever though. If Qora stays closed source it is suicide, so sometime the source will be released, I have no doubt about that. If Qora dev doesn't release the source the stakeholders will lose, and the coin dies. A closed source coin for large sums of money - must be open sourced eventually.

I can't see any real reason why Kora couldn't exist on the NXT AE as an asset token for as long as the Qora source is closed. NEM stakes on the NXT AE is working fine.

Not releasing the Qora source damages Qora much more than Kora.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:12:15 AM

i am wating the kora,lol
You will lose a lot. lol

Yeah, I know that, Kora needs the Qora code to exist. I do think the NXT AE idea for interim Kora is pretty clever though. If Qora stays closed source it is suicide, so sometime the source will be released, I have no doubt about that. If Qora dev doesn't release the source the stakeholders will lose, and the coin dies. A closed source coin for large sums of money - must be open sourced eventually.

I can't see any real reason why Kora couldn't exist on the NXT AE as an asset token for as long as the Qora source is closed. NEM stakes on the NXT AE is working fine.

That is a pretty illogical argument there....

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

window9

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:02:05 AM

http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php

last processed block: 8516 (2014-06-18 15:10:16 utc, 19h 50m ago)

attacking?

kjadB

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:16:17 AM

That is a pretty illogical argument there....

If Qora can develop with closed source indefinitely then Kora on the NXT AE would eventually go to zero, but as its free some would hold Kora even if price was very low, as they have nothing to lose as they will have gotten their stake for free.

BUT, if Qora source is not released, then eventually Qora holders will get nervous and demand source be released. I can't see a closed source top 10 coin long term. Maybe for 6-12 months, but after that people will not be happy without a code review. NEM has been a good experiment, and now NHZ is on NXT AE also. More will follow. Qora itself is traded on the NXT AE too.
Conurtrol

Activity: 478

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:35:31 AM

http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php

last processed block: 8516 (2014-06-18 15:10:16 utc, 19h 50m ago)

attacking?

Everything seems fine. Probably block explorer problem.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:47:33 AM

One more question to the API topic. What is the local IP and Port to access the API. Of course, I guess its https://127.0.0.1:XXXX, but whats the port?

Thanks, that is exactly what i was looking for  Smiley

Is there an APi available to access the Qora Wallet locally? I would like to write an app and want to test it on my local instance.

I don't have an answer to your question but you can find the API Documentation here.
btler420

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:48:50 AM

20 coins for the 24 hour faucet is a bit low imo.. possible to increase that?

y1.
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:11:20 PM

20 coins for the 24 hour faucet is a bit low imo.. possible to increase that?
I think the faucet just help people to test the wallet. 20 is enough.
You can't expect to be rich through the faucet.
twistelaar
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:22:12 PM

1. Infrastructure/Security
1.1 Develop Testnet
1.2 Security Review
1.3 Connectivity Review
1.4 Develop Peer Nodes
1.5 Bug reporting portal

2. Wallet Development/Mobile
2.1Deterministic Wallet (possible)/Client Windows-Mac-Linux (1 reference client - use all programming resources to build 1 reference client for the moment) Qora has begun this.
2.2 List Current Features and Future - Development plan (add social capability to wallet to invite friends/invite via sharethis or other plugin)
2.3 BIP32 Deterministic Key Generator http://bip32.org/
2.4 Developers Priority List/Status (Bounty List as needed)

3. Website Development
3.1 Features (Specifications), Wiki, Blog, Login (to Deterministic Wallet?), Affiliates, Social Media, Business (p2b), Developers, Merchants, Voting, About, Team
3.2 Graphics Design
3.3 Social Media Plugins to introduce friends (type of sharethis plugin)

4. Business Development
4.1 Affiliates p2p/p2b
4.2 Add Decentralized Autonomous Organization Registration/List Decentralized Autonomous Software Development
4.3 Referral Links
4.4 Local Qora Buying with mobile
4.5 Develop Business Model
4.6 Exhanges (already on sharexcoin.com)

5. Marketing
5.1 Gorilla (intro cards to hand out locally, organize physical meetups, contact redbull and sponsor a crazy event, etc..)
5.2 Video Marketing
5.3 SEO/SEM
5.4 Signatures on BTT/CCT (already begun)
5.5 Conference Speakers
5.6 Social Media
5.7 Games

6. Finances
6.1 Add a Treasurer/Backup
6.2 Allocate Funds for Bounties (etc..)
6.3 Vote on New Features
6.4 Transparent Payments of Expenses
6.5 List expenses (enable functionality that would add one seed that would get more POS than all others for a limited time...) and use blockchain to add detail.

Is QORA DEV the only one who can moderate this Thread, otherwise we can put this list in the ANN for the to do tasks..

Corleone1918

Activity: 248

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:45:54 PM

we need a website  Smiley Smiley Smiley
ASIC-8Tile

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:53:36 PM

Hi there,

Here is a "simple" spreadsheet (work-in-progress) that I can post on google drive and share. Then give access to a backup person to update per feedback/tasks completed etc...

Let me know what you think.

Regards,

1.1 Develop Testnet
1.2 Security Review
1.3 Connectivity Review
1.4 Develop Peer Nodes
1.5 Bug reporting portal

2.1Deterministic Wallet (possible)/Client Windows-Mac-Linux (1 reference client - use all programming resources to build 1 reference client for the moment) Qora has begun this.
2.2 List Current Features and Future - Development plan (add social capability to wallet to invite friends/invite via sharethis or other plugin)

3. Website Development
3.1 Features (Specifications), Wiki, Blog, Login (to Deterministic Wallet?), Affiliates, Social Media, Business (p2b), Developers, Merchants, Voting, About, Team
3.2 Graphics Design

4. Business Development
4.1 Affiliates p2p/p2b
4.2 Add Decentralized Autonomous Organization Registration/List Decentralized Autonomous Software Development
4.3 Referral Links

5. Marketing
5.1 Gorilla (intro cards to hand out locally, organize physical meetups, contact redbull and sponsor a crazy event, etc..)
5.2 Video Marketing
5.3 SEO/SEM
5.5 Conference Speakers
5.6 Social Media
5.7 Games

6. Finances
6.3 Vote on New Features
6.5 List expenses (enable functionality that would add one seed that would get more POS than all others for a limited time...) and use blockchain to add detail.

Is QORA DEV the only one who can moderate this Thread, otherwise we can put this list in the ANN for the to do tasks..

jztxeno

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:06:42 PM

hey, what do you think of a QORA forum?
twistelaar
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:39:45 PM

Hi there,

Here is a "simple" spreadsheet (work-in-progress) that I can post on google drive and share. Then give access to a backup person to update per feedback/tasks completed etc...

Regards,

1.1 Develop Testnet
1.2 Security Review
1.3 Connectivity Review
1.4 Develop Peer Nodes
1.5 Bug reporting portal

3. Website Development
3.2 Graphics Design

4. Business Development
4.1 Affiliates p2p/p2b
4.3 Referral Links

5. Marketing
5.2 Video Marketing
5.3 SEO/SEM
5.5 Conference Speakers
5.6 Social Media
5.7 Games

6. Finances
6.3 Vote on New Features

I think it is really good, show the overview of what has to be done and what is already done, where we need money for etc etc.

Dzarmush and other members, please give your thoughts..

Really good job Asic thanks
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:04:03 PM

Congratas Asic!!!!

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Vrontis

Activity: 351

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 05:43:41 PM

Hi there,

Regards,

1.1 Develop Testnet
1.2 Security Review
1.3 Connectivity Review
1.4 Develop Peer Nodes
1.5 Bug reporting portal

3. Website Development
3.2 Graphics Design

4. Business Development
4.1 Affiliates p2p/p2b
4.3 Referral Links

5. Marketing
5.2 Video Marketing
5.3 SEO/SEM
5.5 Conference Speakers
5.6 Social Media
5.7 Games

6. Finances
6.3 Vote on New Features

GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's roll !!!!!!!  Grin

twistelaar
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:25:11 PM

Ive just recieved a message from our great DEV Qora:

''I am willing to help the community with whatever they want.
For this project I had a certain idea and the way I have been doing things is to achieve this idea as fast as possible.
Now it seems the community wants to focus more in marketing and I will help you if you need me.''

It's really nice the DEV will help us with everything we want to do, so he is not just creating and coding the coin and leave it to the community members, but here to stay and build Qora Smiley
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:56:59 PM

Ive just recieved a message from our great DEV Qora:

''I am willing to help the community with whatever they want.
For this project I had a certain idea and the way I have been doing things is to achieve this idea as fast as possible.
Now it seems the community wants to focus more in marketing and I will help you if you need me.''

It's really nice the DEV will help us with everything we want to do, so he is not just creating and coding the coin and leave it to the community members, but here to stay and build Qora Smiley

Then we have nothing to fear. He is the best dev. Fast, competent and communicative.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: