Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:15:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748196 times)
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:09:55 PM

BTER offers 1 % deposit bonus for QORA.

WHy?

Seems like a quick way to pick up some Qora. Deposit 1million, get 1%, withdraw and pay out .5%.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:24:03 PM

You can't withdraw when I checked yesterday.

Seriously don't understand, still someone hammering the price down on both exchanges now...

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

kdrop22

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:25:58 PM

I Added a Vote Poll:

Name:         hire additional developers to help qora
Description: Hire ex-skype developers to help qora build features.
Creator:       Qe18nxreBcJQnhDHNjGuW7kUHCAubFg5wo
Options:       Yes or No

*** Please make sure the creator of the poll is correct.
This is an experiment.
Exchanges please do not vote.

What about marketing personnel, awareness is still now.
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:30:32 PM

my account peled1986 got hacked.  Undecided

You are the 3rd person that I have seen here in 24 hours on this forum that got a hacked account.
WTF is going on?! :-O

We need more info to protect our selves.
where did you registered recently?
what OS / browser are you using?
what software have you downloaded and installed recently?!

thanks.

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:32:53 PM

You didn't join the kora or other ipos?

Move this to the technical section as it has nothing to do with Qora.

Also 30 mill sell on polo @48 Wtf

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:37:11 PM

[WTB] 20million at 40sat

hello, are this actualy? i cann sell you 20m @40sat

(you can check my trust points here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=172116)

I was going to trade with him too.

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:37:20 PM

I Added a Vote Poll:

Name:         hire additional developers to help qora
Description: Hire ex-skype developers to help qora build features.
Creator:       Qe18nxreBcJQnhDHNjGuW7kUHCAubFg5wo
Options:       Yes or No

*** Please make sure the creator of the poll is correct.
This is an experiment.
Exchanges please do not vote.

Why not wait till the current dev vote is finished then create additional polls?

We don't want to distract away from the main thing this voting system was put in for. After the deadline for the development vote then bring up this poll if you want?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:37:24 PM

Excuse me
What happen if i have 3 million Qora on a adress and i vote then i transfer my Qora to another adress
Can i vote again?

If you move the 3M QORA to another address...  confirmed balance of the first address will become zero so there will be no votes counted for that address anymore.  You can vote again with the same 3M QORA through the new address but it will be like voting for the first time.

You can only vote for one option with one address.
The votes an address provides is calculated realtime using it's confirmed balance.
When you revote for another option your previous vote will disappear.

Thank you smargaga so it´s not possible to cheat
Good job the master
nikola384

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:40:38 PM

Does anyone have any idea what is happening with Qora deposits on Bter?  The deposit has status ‘Done’ but is not going into the trade acc…

Is it waiting for the 1% bonus, somehow? If yes, do I need to do something to claim the bonus?

rabbiter

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:43:18 PM

Excuse me
What happen if i have 3 million Qora on a adress and i vote then i transfer my Qora to another adress
Can i vote again?

If you move the 3M QORA to another address...  confirmed balance of the first address will become zero so there will be no votes counted for that address anymore.  You can vote again with the same 3M QORA through the new address but it will be like voting for the first time.

You can only vote for one option with one address.
The votes an address provides is calculated realtime using it's confirmed balance.
When you revote for another option your previous vote will disappear.

Thank you smargaga so it´s not possible to cheat
Good job the master

Its amazing I guess there are other systems but Qora just produced a voting system the entire world in theory could use.

We could vote in the AntiChrist or Justin Bieber if we wanted to now to rule us.

In all seriousness we could use this for marketing. Come big elections we can vote using Qora and then show the media what the result was. Even now we could vote on important global issues.

Why the hell is Qora not already 1000 sats!
rabbiter

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:53:05 PM

Soooo Im guessing you really were hacked and this is the guy with a photoshopped message.

I looked through Peeled's posts and his english seems native, so the guy above clearly isnt.

What I would be worried about most is if your Qora account is safe, maybe a keylooger got your BTT password?

Change Qora password asap.
Vrontis

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 09:55:45 PM

Soooo Im guessing you really were hacked and this is the guy with a photoshopped message.

I looked through Peeled's posts and his english seems native, so the guy above clearly isnt.

So, one of them has joined Qora chat, right ? Let's see which one.  Wink

Mi

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:03:39 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 10:39:25 PM by Mi

In the Qora Client...is it recommended to add the creation date of poll and the possibility that you can put an end date / time of voting?
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:38:59 PM

Does anyone have any idea what is happening with Qora deposits on Bter?  The deposit has status ‘Done’ but is not going into the trade acc…

Is it waiting for the 1% bonus, somehow? If yes, do I need to do something to claim the bonus?

Mine was stuck like that. Just wait a few hours and they automatically fixed if.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:41:14 PM

Its amazing I guess there are other systems but Qora just produced a voting system the entire world in theory could use.

We could vote in the AntiChrist or Justin Bieber if we wanted to now to rule us.

In all seriousness we could use this for marketing. Come big elections we can vote using Qora and then show the media what the result was. Even now we could vote on important global issues.

I'm not sure how that is feasible. Basically, you get as many votes as your Qora account contains. A marketing voting system would have to ensure each person only gets 1 vote. I expect it would be possible to only allow one vote per account/address, but I'm not sure if it could guarantee one vote per person.
Vrontis

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 11:07:03 PM

WARNIN! newpeled1986 ARE SCAMMER!

lol - very creative and nice photoshop.

I own peled1986 in qora.club (registered a month ago)
and I just posted this there: http://qora.club/topic/9/my-account-peled1986-got-hacked

also Vrontis asked me to post this:
Quote from: Vrontis
This is a private message from Vrontis in qora chat

I confirm that I have asked from user peled1986 on chat to post with his BTT account right now the exactly same message that user newpeled1986 just posted.

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:12:36 PM

Please take this to the scam section.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

Vrontis

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 11:13:30 PM

WARNIN! newpeled1986 ARE SCAMMER!

lol - very creative and nice photoshop.

I own peled1986 in qora.club (registered a month ago)
and I just posted this there: http://qora.club/topic/9/my-account-peled1986-got-hacked

also Vrontis asked me to post this:
Quote from: Vrontis
This is a private message from Vrontis in qora chat

LOL, very creative idea to register a month bevore account in qora.club forum.. and after this to post "i was hacked" Grin

P.S. and Vrontis are also your friend?

You are my friend too.. please log into chat with your account that you have been logged the previous days as well.
I will send you also a private message to post it with your account.

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 11:16:20 PM

just exchanged few messages with "peled"s old account. Obviously it is not him. Broken english like the one you get when typing into google translate.

Beware!

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:50:07 PM

Added feedback. Found out I'm trusted now  Wink

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: