Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748196 times)
rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:25:30 AM

Stop your price discussions.

Discuss the price, does not make the price rise,

Your discussion is meaningless.

Let's focus on technology, application discussion.

We need a blueprint touched people's hearts.

Now go tell your Chinese friends you can't suppress the price and steal our coins for peanuts anymore.

what's TO THE MOON in Chinese? Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bj123456

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:51:40 AM

Now go tell your Chinese friends you can't suppress the price and steal our coins for peanuts anymore.

They also count on you too! to sun Grin
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:00:59 AM

I bought all the Qora under 25 Satoshi's @ BTER, I hope more people will scrape up some BTC and get this stupid low selling scum out of the way!

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:02:08 AM

rabbiter GTFO you racist fucker.

Sell you coins and go die in a hole. No one needs your kind here.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

bj123456

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:06:49 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2014, 09:34:27 AM by bj123456

Join the party my little communist friend. You deserve a party you are holding the best coin ever!

Stop acting like you are holding Kittehcoin.

To the MOOOOOOON!

Your moral level is really low,

Caveat Once,

Next time I will complaint you.
bj123456

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:11:49 AM

Join the party my little communist friend. You deserve a party you are holding the best coin ever!

To the MOOOOOOON!

You're fear, and why.

China is like a rabbit, no harm to anyone. Why do you fear?
rabbiter

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:02:34 AM

ah racism the new PC way to silence anyone.

You know I'm asian American right?

You've had you chance of leadership of this coin, it's been stuck in a hole for weeks. you should be ashamed of what you have done to this coin rather than attacking others.

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:06:36 AM

You've had you chance of leadership of this coin, it's been stuck in a hole for weeks. you should be ashamed of what you have done to this coin rather than boasting.

I care?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

rabbiter

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:08:21 AM

To the MOOOOOOON!

You're fear, and why.

I know it's your second language but how exactly did you get me fearing you from what I said.

maybe google translate isn't your friend.
rabbiter

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:09:59 AM

You've had you chance of leadership of this coin, it's been stuck in a hole for weeks. you should be ashamed of what you have done to this coin rather than boasting.

I care?

I'm gonna treat you as you deserve, an enemy of this coin doing well.

so stop fuding!

on the ignore list.
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:15:47 AM

LOL.....

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I have been here since the start.

I have promoted, purchased and tried to help any which way i can. I am not concerned about the price, nor is Qora.

We are about advancing crypto currencies everywhere.

You came out of whatever hole you call home and start sprouting bs left and right. When you didnt get your way you said you were leaving for good, before doing so posting how the community has failed and this coin will die.

Now your back and posting racist comments, asking people to pump the price and now you are calling me someone that is an enemy of Qora.....

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

rabbiter

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:22:44 AM

LOL.....

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I have been here since the start.

I have promoted, purchased and tried to help any which way i can. I am not concerned about the price, nor is Qora.

We are about advancing crypto currencies everywhere.

You came out of whatever hole you call home and start sprouting bs left and right. When you didnt get your way you said you were leaving for good, before doing so posting how the community has failed and this coin will die.

Now your back and posting racist comments, asking people to pump the price and now you are calling me someone that is an enemy of Qora.....

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I believe you started it when you told me to gtfo.

not very welcoming is it. last time I checked this was an open forum.

your free to disagree and ignore.

what gives you the right to dictate anything about this coin?

Do you think you have done a good job?
rabbiter

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:03:46 AM

lol

Problem is a lot of people have been told to GTFO since this coin came out and guess what, they did.  including developers!

most of You guys are the ones that should of GTFO though and not told others to.

The aggressive attitude of this coin from the start has seriously hindered it. I won't mention names but the usual suspects have been here doing nothing more that telling people to fuck off!
rabbiter

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:10:04 AM

http://        

Name me another coin where the main leaders are trying to suppress the price?

This isn't a pump it's re addressing the balance.

Thankfully not everyone is listening to the negative people on here.
Kevinrasf

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:15:04 AM

I am still positive and I am not a main leader but I did invest 0.5 BTC buying up all the low Qora at Bter up to 32 satoshi.

I hope some people will help me ! Wink

rabbiter

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:19:43 AM

I am still positive and I am not a main leader but I did invest 0.5 BTC buying up all the low Qora at Bter up to 32 satoshi.

Thats the attitude!

Remember this isn't a pump it's about keeping those who are trying to suppress the price away and starting some momentum in this coin. Plus you can sell later and make some money! people are too snobby and think price action is beneath them. Well it brought attention to a bitcoin and it will bring attention to any decent coin.

It wouldn't be a pump anywhere under 1000sats in my opinion but thats me.  Cheesy
Kevinrasf

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:21:54 AM

Thats the attitude!

Remember this isn't a pump it's about keeping those who are trying to suppress the price away and starting some momentum in this coin. Plus you can sell later and make some money! people are too snobby and think price action is beneath them. Well it brought attention to a bitcoin and it will bring attention to any decent coin.

It wouldn't be a pump anywhere under 1000sats in my opinion but thats me.  Cheesy

Yes indeed I want to clear out these people selling like 1000 Qora for lower and lower amounts.

Maybe this nice positive ratio will attract some people and if otherwise I do not mind I trust Qora will bring great things evetually  Grin

rabbiter

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:24:44 AM

Thats the attitude!

It wouldn't be a pump anywhere under 1000sats in my opinion but thats me.  Cheesy

Yes indeed I want to clear out these people selling like 1000 Qora for lower and lower amounts.

Maybe this nice positive ratio will attract some people and if otherwise I do not mind I trust Qora will bring great things evetually  Grin

I agree it will probably come anyway but also with a new I flood of coins coming in a month or two it's important to find our value and position in that arena. being 30th on Coinmarketcap benefits no one who believes in this coin.

Plus we need more holders of this coin, cause holders can sometimes be converted into developers who are committed.
bj123456

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:28:31 AM

To the MOOOOOOON!

You're fear, and why.

I know it's your second language but how exactly did you get me fearing you from what I said.

maybe google translate isn't your friend.
You are lingering remnants of militarism,
Combative and evil
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:29:48 AM

Do you think its possible to add a mutligateway on Qora AE?
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: