Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:55:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748203 times)
vlight

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:08:44 PM

1 qora was last sold for 42 satoshi at poloniex when the trade was opened, it's frozen now.
That was because sharexcoin qora dumping @ poloniex.
I think qora price will get back to itself around 100 satoshi very quickly.

I everybody, I'm Ben the CEO and cofounder of Kingcoiny a new exchange platform. I'm very interesting in Qora but looks not easy to be trust before the shareX experience....

Definitely, we'de like to know more about the opportunity to add Qora to our exchange?

How could we do that?

The best,
Ben
You're from France Mr. Ben?
bep42

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:10:38 PM

Yes so what?
vlight

Activity: 656

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:12:47 PM

Yes so what?
OK, i believe that you are not a scammer.   Cool
gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:13:59 PM

Yes so what?

Explains the attitude. Grin

bep42

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:17:02 PM

Yes so what?

Where do you guys come from to explain how you treat people with nothing? Sorry I have no more humour for tonight
bep42

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:22:03 PM

Ok I looked at some links you just gave, now I'm willing to say you might be legit. Personally it's weird you have made an almost carbon copy of Sharexcoin site, and I personally still won't touch it. BUT now since you provided some semi truthful looking A few minutes ago, I'll retract my statement and delete what I have said knowing the new info. If legit I hope you do well.

Sorry but I never heard of sharexcoin before every body here treat us of them. Who have a picture of the site? Why you say that? Did you looked at my dribbble shots? I started to design the exchange in February...
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:24:17 PM

Yes so what?

Where do you guys come from to explain how you treat people with nothing? Sorry I have no more humour for tonight

Dealing with people 90% of the time here who are trying to BS you and steal from you with 'nothing' will do it for most people here. Sorry but you didn't walk into a vacuum here, trust is earned not assumed.

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:27:27 PM

Ok I looked at some links you just gave, now I'm willing to say you might be legit. Personally it's weird you have made an almost carbon copy of Sharexcoin site, and I personally still won't touch it. BUT now since you provided some semi truthful looking A few minutes ago, I'll retract my statement and delete what I have said knowing the new info. If legit I hope you do well.

Sorry but I never heard of sharexcoin before every body here treat us of them. Who have a picture of the site? Why you say that? Did you looked at my dribbble shots? I started to design the exchange in February...

we don't have shots cause the owner took it down. Plus another one almost same style also was a scam called coinopend. I'm sorry but I personally reserve the right to be cautiously cynical. Your style I know is popular at the moment but you had the prices in the same layout and just too much similarities. If someone can show you a screenshot of Sharexcoin you would understand a lot better my reaction.

Vrontis

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 09:33:57 PM

we don't have shots cause the owner took it down. Plus another one almost same style also was a scam called coinopend. I'm sorry but I personally reserve the right to be cautiously cynical. Your style I know is popular at the moment but you had the prices in the same layout and just too much similarities. If someone can show you a screenshot of Sharexcoin you would understand a lot better my reaction.

I think this is a screenshot

I have a little suprise for you guys Smiley
ShareCoin is not just a coin like any other coins. We named it ShareCoin in the first place with a purpose.
Holding ShareCoin will give you a percentage of revenue from our exchange website.
The exchange is still in development and will launch in 2 or 3 weeks.
ShareCoin is not only backed up by a multipool but its value is also backed up by a bussiness.
The exchange is not all we got, we already had a plan for a gambling website too. And revenue from this gambling site will also be shared to ShareCoin holders.
Here is a picture of the developing exchange:

bep42

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:35:09 PM

Ok so I'll never post again on dribbble like that people never see how we want to design things and the case is done.
bep42

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:38:18 PM

I think this is a screenshot

I have a little suprise for you guys Smiley
ShareCoin is not just a coin like any other coins. We named it ShareCoin in the first place with a purpose.
Holding ShareCoin will give you a percentage of revenue from our exchange website.
The exchange is still in development and will launch in 2 or 3 weeks.
ShareCoin is not only backed up by a multipool but its value is also backed up by a bussiness.
The exchange is not all we got, we already had a plan for a gambling website too. And revenue from this gambling site will also be shared to ShareCoin holders.
Here is a picture of the developing exchange:

Holy sheet! Ok I understand more why you are like that! Now I cannot do sown thing more for you and all people want to know. Everybody deserve the truth and I think I gave to all you. Tomorrow I'll try to organize it we'll on the website.

The best,
Ben
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:41:17 PM

Ok so I'll never post again on dribbble like that people never see how we want to design things and the case is done.

Takes more than nice design to be a trusted exchange, even before needing a bit of luck in such a competitive field.

You got to show stability, trustworthiness, hard work, legal knowledge, programming ability, knowledge of crypto, willing to take shit etc. Ask Cryptsy if it's trouble free running an exchange.

bep42

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:43:52 PM

Takes more than nice design to be a trusted exchange, even before needing a bit of luck in such a competitive field.

You got to show stability, trustworthiness, hard work, legal knowledge, programming ability, knowledge of crypto, willing to take shit etc. Ask Cryptsy if it's trouble free running an exchange.

You'll see all you need in the next weeks for sure my friend
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:44:23 PM

Guys please take it somewhere else.

This is a thread for Qora....not sharexcoin/New exchange

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

QoraKnight

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:45:50 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 10:04:06 PM by QoraKnight

At the time being, I would prefer to not use a competitors platform (NXT). But maybe that's just me.

Nxt supporters only have Nxt's future and welfare in mind, and they only want what's good for Nxt. I'm enraged and irate by what I read on nxtforum, and I know for one, I'll always look on them with a suspicious eye especially when one of the Nxters try to take on leadership role and promote NXT-based exchange and trading platform in an unrelated thread.

Here is one such example that shows their ulterior motive. This perfectly summarize Nxters' mentality and explain why they're actively promoting and pushing NXT AE in every thread:
https://nxtforum.org/alternate-cryptocurrencies/%28important%29-altcoin-ipos-no-one-should-miss/msg28252/#msg28252

Quote from: Voluntold
Re: (Important) altcoin IPOs no one should miss
May 24, 2014, 11:33:52 am
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good idea to have this thread.  I think it's important to get as many Nxters in on as many good IPOs as possible, that way more money gets put into Nxt as a result.  I know that if any of the IPOs I got into turn relatively big I'll just be using some of my stake to buy more Nxt.

I also am a bit upset that I missed out on Qora, but at least I got in on NEM.  'Credits' looks interesting, thanks for sharing.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 11:55:44 am by Voluntold »
NXT-5BHG-9VRE-QGW6-DRZVQ

Quote from: BitcoinForumator
May 24, 2014, 11:27:44 am

Seems like we all missed Qora. FFS, how did they hide it like that. Now it can go to hell  Cheesy (because I don't own it)

People who would tell you otherwise are themselves Nxt stakeholders. So naturally, it's in their interest to pump the price of Nxt at the expense of another coin. Whether anyone would admit or not, Qora and Nxt are engaging in a 2nd-gen coin battle and are competitors by design and nature, Jean-Luc knows it, everyone else knows it.  People might argue that some investors might choose to diversify and put money in both Qora and Nxt, and by doing so, the wealth will eventually trickle down to everyone. Don't fall into the argument and trap! When it's all said and done, there is only one coin that will survive and win out. A true Qora supporter should have Qora's best interests at heart, and should reject a competing platform outright. A Qoraster should see Qora's well being as first and foremost.

I can also tell you that, as one of the biggest Qora holders, I hate NXT with a passion after witnessing the shameless behavior of Nxt suporters in various bitcointalk threads. I can feel my blood boil when I see those Nxt guys pop up and try to smear other coins and promote their exchange.

So here is a warning from a whale to Nxt supporters: Dont try to hijack other threads and promote your agendas and trading platform. If you want to use NXT AE for anything, that's fine. But do it in your own thread, don't pollute other threads with your junk!
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:46:13 PM

it WAS relevant I believe. Now it's finished.

bep42

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:46:29 PM

Sorry man you're right. End off the discussion here.
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:48:32 PM

At the time being, I would prefer to not use a competitors platform (NXT). But maybe that's just me.

Nxt supporters only have Nxt's future and welfare in mind, and they only want what's good for Nxt. I'm enraged and irate by what I read on nxtforum, and I know for one, I'll always look on them with a suspicious eye especially when one of the Nxters try to take on leadership role and promote NXT-based exchange and trading platform in an unrelated thread.

Here is one such example that shows their ulterior motive. This perfectly summarize Nxters' mentality and explain why they're actively promoting and pushing NXT AE in every thread:
https://nxtforum.org/alternate-cryptocurrencies/%28important%29-altcoin-ipos-no-one-should-miss/msg28252/#msg28252

Quote from: Voluntold
May 24, 2014, 11:33:52 am

Good idea to have this thread.  I think it's important to get as many Nxters in on as many good IPOs as possible, that way more money gets put into Nxt as a result.  I know that if any of the IPOs I got into turn relatively big I'll just be using some of my stake to buy more Nxt.

I also am a bit upset that I missed out on Qora, but at least I got in on NEM.  'Credits' looks interesting, thanks for sharing.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 11:55:44 am by Voluntold »
NXT-5BHG-9VRE-QGW6-DRZVQ

Quote from: BitcoinForumator
May 24, 2014, 11:27:44 am

Seems like we all missed Qora. FFS, how did they hide it like that. Now it can go to hell  Cheesy (because I don't own it)

People who would tell you otherwise are themselves Nxt stakeholders. So naturally, it's in their interest to pump the price of Nxt at the expense of another coin. Whether anyone would admit or not, Qora and Nxt are engaging in a 2nd-gen coin battle and are competitors by design and nature, Jean-Luc knows it, everyone else knows it.  People might argue that some investors might choose to diversify and put money in both Qora and Nxt, and by doing so, the wealth will eventually trickle down to everyone. Don't fall into the argument and trap! When it's all said and done, there is only one coin that will survive and win out. A true Qora supporter should have Qora's best interests at heart, and should see Qora's well being as first and foremost.

I can also tell you that, as one of the biggest Qora holders, I hate NXT with a passion after witnessing the shameless behavior of Nxt suporters in various bitcointalk threads. I can feel my blood boil when I see those Nxt guys pop up and try to smear other coins and promote their exchange.

So here is a warning from a whale to Nxt supporters: Dont try to hijack other threads and promote your agendas and trading platform. If you want to use NXT AE for anything, that's fine. But do it in your own thread, don't pollute other threads with your junk!

I sense an ignore list post coming.

QoraKnight

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:57:27 PM

Doesn't matter.  Smiley  I'm starting to really resent NXTers plastering their junk in every thread, and I just wanna get my warning out to the fine folks from the Nxt camp.  Stop posting the DAMN NXT ASSET EXCHANGE in an unrelated Qora thread. I am truly pissed whenevere I see those NXT shit. If they continue doing this shit NXT AE campaign in my Qora thread, watch out! A battle will ensue and mark my word when I say that NXT price will fall like a rock!  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

They have unwittingly made a number of enemies, and I just happen to count myself one of the Nxt Haters.  Wink
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:00:45 PM

Doesn't matter.  Smiley  I'm starting to really resent NXTers plastering their junk in every thread, and I just wanna get my warning out to the fine folks from the Nxt camp.  Stop posting the DAMN NXT ASSET EXCHANGE in an unrelated Qora thread. If they continue doing this shit NXT AE campaign in my Qora thread, watch out! A battle will ensue and mark my word when I say that NXT price will fall like a rock!  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

They have unwittingly made a number of enemies, and I just happen to count myself one of the Nxt Haters.  Wink

Yes, NXT supporters are a little bit fanatics, they could just propose us to use the AE once and that's all. Why didn't we get spammed by Counterparty or Mastercoin people? They seem to be more serious.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: