Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:05:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748199 times)
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:03:55 AM

Can you stop your fucking war ??

Stop answer everytime!
QoraKnight

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:06:21 AM

Stop answer everytime!

Explain to me...

What gives you the rights to dictate what I can or cannot do?  Huh

If you learn to be polite, maybe I'll just grant your request.. Until then, it's off the table.  Cheesy

You need to learn to behave!!!  Wink

PS: You've just violated the rules I just set up. No F word in Qora thread.   Wink Strike 1
Breasal

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:08:22 AM

I intend on getting rid of people like you.  

Gets better and better...unbelievable.

Thanks  Smiley I am pretty good at handling bullies - real-life and online ones alike  Wink

PS: Great photoshop skills, definitely has my likeness accurately portrayed....  Wink

Unbelievable as in this is a joke...not a compliment.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:10:03 AM

What use is the voting system where if you lose you won't go away?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

QoraKnight

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:10:19 AM

Unbelievable as in this is a joke...not a compliment.

What is the equivalent word for 'Sarcasm' in your native tongue?

Where should I send a dictionary to you? Cambodia? lol  Cheesy
QoraKnight

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:11:22 AM

I swear to you I will go away if the result tells me so. Can I hold you to the same promise as well?  Smiley

Until then, I'm here to clean Qora's house and ensure everyone will be civil and cordial to each other.

No bullying tactic whatsoever. Thanks  Wink
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:11:31 AM

Stop answer everytime!

Explain to me...

If you learn to be polite, maybe I'll just grant your request.. Until then, it's off the table.  Cheesy

PS: You've just violated the rules I just set up. No F word in Qora thread.   Wink Strike 1

Like what you are current dictating what others should do?

The fucking nerve.

Anyway ignored.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

QoraKnight

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:13:44 AM

Fine. Welcome to my ignore list!

PS: I just want you to be polite.. spreading random 'please' and 'thank you' in all of your sentences. That's all.

I know how to handle bullies like you. You will find that I'm the toughest cookie in town. No worries.  Smiley

Stop answer everytime!

Explain to me...

PS: You've just violated the rules I just set up. No F word in Qora thread.   Wink Strike 1

Like what you are current dictating what others should do?

The fucking nerve.

Anyway ignored.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:19:13 AM

Stop answer everytime!

Explain to me...

I'm not talking to you only but to the others too
gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:21:01 AM

We are going about this the wrong way. let's adopt Qoraknight. he can be kind of our gimp (Pulp Fiction if you don't know the reference) we can play with.

Firstly he is keeping this thread at the top of the list.

My only logical thought about why he is doing this is to push the price down, but I imagine he is doing the opposite.

QoraKnight please tell us your brilliant plans for Qora, we all want to hear?

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:21:28 AM

Done.

We both don't post in this thread till the vote can happen then if I lose I won't ever post in this thread, if you lose you don't post under any name in this thread.

Agree.  If I lose in voting, I will leave forever. If you lose, you do the same. Smiley  But I will continue posting.  Smiley Like you said, due to the decentralized nature of altcoin projects, you have no rights to tell me what I can do or not.

Back at ya  Wink

I swear to you I will go away if the result tells me so. Can I hold you to the same promise as well?  Smiley

Until then, I'm here to clean Qora's house and ensure everyone will be civil and cordial to each other.

No bullying tactic whatsoever. Thanks  Wink

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

QoraKnight

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:21:42 AM

I'm not talking to you only but to the others too

I got you. You have my apology.  Smiley
QoraKnight

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:24:08 AM

Agree.  If I lose in voting, I will leave forever. If you lose, you do the same. Smiley  But I will continue posting.  Smiley Like you said, due to the decentralized nature of altcoin projects, you have no rights to tell me what I can do or not.

Back at ya  Wink

PondSea,

It's called giving you a taste of your own medicine.  When I politely asked Dzarmush stop promoting his project here, what did he do?

He told me that due to the decentralized nature of the project, I have got no right to tell him if he can do something or not. Even though I raised the issue of voting (He told me outright he would ignore it).

So I'm using the same tactic on you guys. Look up a dictionary if you dont know what 'getting a taste of one's medicine' means.

Thank you.  Smiley
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:26:00 AM

We are going about this the wrong way. let's adopt Qoraknight. he can be kind of our gimp (Pulp Fiction if you don't know the reference) we can play with.

My only logical thought about why he is doing this is to push the price down, but I imagine he is doing the opposite.

Didnt you know he has 4 billion our of the 10 billion qora's in existence. He somehow got 2 additional billion qora in the last 24 hours.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:28:50 AM

Didnt you know he has 4 billion our of the 10 billion qora's in existence. He somehow got 2 additional billion qora in the last 24 hours.

he's a smart fella that QoraKnight, we should make him our leader.

plus we can trust him with the bounty money because he has got so much he wouldn't be tempted to steal.

Let's have a vote for QoraKnight for leader and treasurer. he's bound to win.

QoraKnight

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:30:46 AM

plus we can trust him with the bounty money because he has got so much he wouldn't be tempted to steal.

Why not? It's not off the table right? Everything can be put to a vote?

By the way, I'm just teaching you a lesson on the importance of respecting others.

When I asked you politely to accept and abide by the voting result, you told me no.

So I'm returning the favor.  Smiley
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:30:53 AM

He will just buy 1.0000001 billion tonight and he will have 50.000001% majority. We wont even need to vote....

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:33:24 AM

Why not? It's not off the table right? Everything can be put to a vote?

By the way, I'm just teaching you a lesson on the importance of respecting others.

When I asked you politely to accept and abide by the voting result, you told me no.

So I'm returning the favor.  Smiley

I think you actually have taught me to respect others. After listening to you I have found in comparison an increase in respect for others apart from you has gone through the roof.

Thanks again.

any more lessons for me?

VOTE Qoraknight. I might start another thread to get a campaign going for you. Qora needs you.

QoraKnight

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:34:46 AM

PondSea,

Why are you going back and forth on this?  Smiley

I will make you the same offer as the one I made to Dzarmush -

Quote from: qoraknight
Yes you have. You are a troll. Must admit a tough one. You wanted to stick around and you wanted to make people think that you're actually have lots of coins. But you failed. You said you deposited to Polo 100M coins but didin't and I've got the proof. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522102.msg7264128#msg7264128

So gtfo and do not come back. You're easily recognizable by manner of speaking so we'll find out when you come back under new nickname.

There you go again.  Grin I just can't do my work without being distracted, can't I?  Grin

So how much Qora do you have, dzarmush?

How about we have a wager?

Each of us will send 100 million qora to an Escrow.  The bet is that I'm the biggest holder of qora (bigger than renat0, I know who he is  Cheesy)

If I win, I get 200 million qora, if I lose, you get 200 million qora.

Does that sound fair to you?  Smiley

======================================================

dzarmush,

If you really want to do this.. contact Tomatocage.. I won't have problem playing with you.  Smiley Or anyone in this forum.

It's easy money. Go for it.  Grin

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:37:24 AM

PondSea,

Why are you going back and forth on this?  Smiley

I will make you the same offer as the one I made to Dzarmush -

Quote from: qoraknight
Yes you have. You are a troll. Must admit a tough one. You wanted to stick around and you wanted to make people think that you're actually have lots of coins. But you failed. You said you deposited to Polo 100M coins but didin't and I've got the proof. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522102.msg7264128#msg7264128

So gtfo and do not come back. You're easily recognizable by manner of speaking so we'll find out when you come back under new nickname.

There you go again.  Grin I just can't do my work without being distracted, can't I?  Grin

So how much Qora do you have, dzarmush?

How about we have a wager?

Each of us will send 100 million qora to an Escrow.  The bet is that I'm the biggest holder of qora (bigger than renat0, I know who he is  Cheesy)

If I win, I get 200 million qora, if I lose, you get 200 million qora.

Does that sound fair to you?  Smiley

======================================================

dzarmush,

If you really want to do this.. contact Tomatocage.. I won't have problem playing with you.  Smiley Or anyone in this forum.

It's easy money. Go for it.  Grin

I feel bad for asking, but as you are so rich can I have just a few million Qora. My daughter is sick and needs medical care. I'm reaching out to you QoraKnight. I feel like you really are my Knight in shining armour.

Help my daughter please. I know your goodness will compel you to act.

Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: