Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:48:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏈🏈 The American Football Discussion Thread 🏈🏈  (Read 48641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (10 posts by 4+ users deleted.)
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4884

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 05, 2022, 05:23:47 AM

Hahaha, Kelce sucks, only 5.60 points!

DAMN, Hampus Dropping the Hammer and taking the top honors for the week with 172.02!

Honorable mention for Suchmoon 169.10 a score that would most weeks have taken the gold!

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 3003

View Profile
December 05, 2022, 05:30:07 AM

What’s your beef w Kelce? Lol. Second best TE I’ve ever seen. He’s balling out this year too despite not having another star receiver to help take pressure off him.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2022, 05:35:27 AM

What’s your beef w Kelce? Lol. Second best TE I’ve ever seen. He’s balling out this year too despite not having another star receiver to help take pressure off him.

Therin lies the joke. Smiley

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2022, 11:47:32 AM

Yeah and so does my whole te...

Honorable mention for Suchmoon 169.10 a score that would most weeks have taken the gold!

Oh wait, no, it doesn't, not this week anyway Grin
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 12:01:50 AM

I was like Hueristic isn't very bright, but he's not that dumb (jk jk  Cheesy ).  Man you know how it is these days, so many people are truly such over reactors it's ridiculous. Like I spend a decent amount of time in fantasy pros discord chat, everyone on sunday was freaking out about AJB not doing much to start the game, calling him a bum and dude ends up going off.  Same with Christian Watson.  Plus all these people saying D Watson sucks.  I mean what do you expect from a guy who hasn't played in 700 days.  I don't like the perv, but he's a mega star qb who will be that again, just shaking off some rust.  

@moon- you're killing it.  Rootin for ya, takes these dudes down! Smiley

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 02:19:09 AM

I was like Hueristic isn't very bright, but he's not that dumb (jk jk  Cheesy ). . ..
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2022, 04:16:34 AM

Goat seemed asleep most of the game and and then went off for like a hundred yards and 2 touchdowns in the last 5 minutes. Looked like Saints had it in the bag and then they didn't.

Anyway, congrats to Cows for holding on to the win and improving their playoff chances considerably.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 04:54:39 AM

Goat seemed asleep most of the game and and then went off for like a hundred yards and 2 touchdowns in the last 5 minutes. Looked like Saints had it in the bag and then they didn't.

Anyway, congrats to Cows for holding on to the win and improving their playoff chances considerably.

Congrats on being all alone in first!

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2022, 06:49:51 PM
Merited by South Park (1)

Thanks. We should end the season now Grin

Ok, so the playoff picture, with 2 games to go and 6 teams with a shot at it... let's start with the Cows, a couple of options for them to get into the top 4:

1) Win at least one game. Then need one of the current 2nd/3rd/4th placed teams to lose both remaining games and win the tiebreaker with that team. The best target seems to be Corpse, what with their total points being ~50 below Cows.
or 2) Win both games. That way any top 4 team can be knocked off although I'm feeling kinda safe with my points total and needing only one win to clinch. But 2nd/3rd/4th placed teams could lose out to Cows in this scenario even if they win one of their remaining games.

For HH the path is much more steep: must win both games AND have one of the current 2nd/3rd/4th placed teams to lose both games AND must gain 40+ more points AND have Cows fail in their scenarios above.

For the top teams, to fall out of top 4 Coiners would need to lose both games and get outscored by Cows 100+ points and get outscored by the other three teams, not impossible but reasonably safe. Of the three 8-5 teams the schedule seems to be toughest for Jerkers, playing HH and Corpse, and Lamar being likely out next week at least. Barbarians' schedule seems to be most favorable (Eli and ChiBitCTy) and Mixon could be back.

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 10:12:15 PM

Barbarians' schedule seems to be most favorable (Eli and ChiBitCTy) and Mixon could be back.

Had my tough part of the season at the start this league! Cheesy

All five of the losses for Hueristic's Barbarians have been blowout losses.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1195465/recap?week=13&mid1=1&mid2=10

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
December 07, 2022, 12:59:37 AM

Of the three 8-5 teams the schedule seems to be toughest for Jerkers, playing HH and Corpse, and Lamar being likely out next week at least.

Hehe yes! Lamar Jackson has chosen the most perfect time to get an injury. I should have taken my chance on getting one of the better quarterbacks when I had the chance during the beginning and the middle of the season. I only presently have Daniel Jones who is not as good someone similar to Kyler Murray who was available if I remember it correctly.

I give my advanced congratulations to South Park Cows for going to the playoff. I hope this advanced congratulations will give the reverse effect and bring more luck for my team hehehehehee.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2022, 02:35:19 AM

Of the three 8-5 teams the schedule seems to be toughest for Jerkers, playing HH and Corpse, and Lamar being likely out next week at least.

Hehe yes! Lamar Jackson has chosen the most perfect time to get an injury. I should have taken my chance on getting one of the better quarterbacks when I had the chance during the beginning and the middle of the season. I only presently have Daniel Jones who is not as good someone similar to Kyler Murray who was available if I remember it correctly.

I give my advanced congratulations to South Park Cows for going to the playoff. I hope this advanced congratulations will give the reverse effect and bring more luck for my team hehehehehee.

Better quarterback than Lamar, or do you just mean one of the betters ones that were available on the waiver wire? I've got him in one of my leagues too. Him getting hurt is what did me in, and I had a huge week in that league to.  Ever since he lost his best wide receiver, he's just not been the same guy.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2022, 02:46:42 AM

Ok, so the playoff picture, with 2 games to go and 6 teams with a shot at it... let's start with the Cows, a couple of options for them to get into the top 4:

1) Win at least one game. Then need one of the current 2nd/3rd/4th placed teams to lose both remaining games and win the tiebreaker with that team. The best target seems to be Corpse, what with their total points being ~50 below Cows.
or 2) Win both games. That way any top 4 team can be knocked off although I'm feeling kinda safe with my points total and needing only one win to clinch. But 2nd/3rd/4th placed teams could lose out to Cows in this scenario even if they win one of their remaining games.

For HH the path is much more steep: must win both games AND have one of the current 2nd/3rd/4th placed teams to lose both games AND must gain 40+ more points AND have Cows fail in their scenarios above.

For the top teams, to fall out of top 4 Coiners would need to lose both games and get outscored by Cows 100+ points and get outscored by the other three teams, not impossible but reasonably safe. Of the three 8-5 teams the schedule seems to be toughest for Jerkers, playing HH and Corpse, and Lamar being likely out next week at least. Barbarians' schedule seems to be most favorable (Eli and ChiBitCTy) and Mixon could be back.

My team is actually pretty decent right now. After a few recent free agent pick up's and guys like Najee Harris finally playing well..I won't be an easy out. I say that but it's FF and I could just as easily completely tank lol.

Better quarterback than Lamar, or do you just mean one of the betters ones that were available on the waiver wire? I've got him in one of my leagues too. Him getting hurt is what did me in, and I had a huge week in that league to.  Ever since he lost his best wide receiver, he's just not been the same guy.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 04:58:42 AM

Better quarterback than Lamar, or do you just mean one of the betters ones that were available on the waiver wire? I've got him in one of my leagues too. Him getting hurt is what did me in, and I had a huge week in that league to.  Ever since he lost his best wide receiver, he's just not been the same guy.

The better quarterback than Daniel Jones, my substitution for Lamar. I was looking at Kyler Murray in the waiver wire, if I remember correctly. I was also looking at Massage Watson who I speculate might do a much better performance than his first game after suspension.

Another problem for my team is Christian McCaffrey. He has always been limited in practice and questionable every week for 1 month because of his knee.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 07:10:57 AM

The better quarterback than Daniel Jones, my substitution for Lamar. I was looking at Kyler Murray in the waiver wire, if I remember correctly. I was also looking at Massage Watson who I speculate might do a much better performance than his first game after suspension.

Another problem for my team is Christian McCaffrey. He has always been limited in practice and questionable every week for 1 month because of his knee.

The players that were strong at the beginning of the season are showing their usage while the slow starters are starting to put up big numbers.

seek3r
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1954

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 11:24:56 AM

Damn these Fantasy Teams look like a lot of fun.. I dont have any experience with this but if I'm right you are using the Fantasy Football Manager from yahoo?

Would like to know if its possible to get on board for the next regular season?

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
DireWolfM14 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 4237

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2022, 02:25:44 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2022, 02:39:14 PM by DireWolfM14

Damn these Fantasy Teams look like a lot of fun.. I dont have any experience with this but if I'm right you are using the Fantasy Football Manager from yahoo?

Of course, we would love to have a fresh lamb for the slaughter new member join our league.  Last year we started with 8 players, this year we had 10, and I think everybody would like to expand to 12 next year.  Keep an eye on this thread next year during the NFL's pre-season, that's when things are usually getting finalized.

In other news, the Rams picking up Baker Mayfield is kind of funny.  I think they pursued him just to keep the 9ers from picking him up.  To be honest, I think we have a better chance of reaching the playoffs with Mr. Irrelevant.  The kid looked good against the Fins last week, there was one broken play where he rolled out to the right and threw a dart to the sideline looking a lot like Josh Allen.  He become relevant after all.

That's scary for the 9ers also, CMC has made a huge impact on our offensive scheme.  He even made Garoppolo look like a decent quarterback.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
morvillz7z
Legendary

Merit: 2019

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 10:01:03 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2023, 08:03:07 PM by morvillz7z

<...>In other news, the Rams picking up Baker Mayfield is kind of funny.  I think they pursued him just to keep the 9ers from picking him up.  To be honest, I think we have a better chance of reaching the playoffs with Mr. Irrelevant <...>

Rams probably did you a favor by picking him, not that Shanahan has ever even considered him, but hey...Baker is horrible, plain and simple. It's debatable whether he can even be a backup of the backup, let alone a starter, or help a team make a push in the playoffs.

Anyway, i haven't placed that many bets on the season, but i'm really liking D. Adams Anytime Scorer + Raiders ML for plus money. The Raiders are still in contention for the AFC's final wild-card spot. I just don't see the Rams secondary/corners slowing down Adams. Geno torched them a couple of days ago with 100+ yards and touchdowns for both Lockett and Metcalf.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▀██
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
DireWolfM14 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 4237

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2022, 11:07:08 PM

Rams probably did you a favor by picking him, not that Shanahan has ever even considered him, but hey...Baker is horrible, plain and simple. It's debatable whether he can even be a backup of the backup, let alone a starter, or help a team make a push in the playoffs.

Agreed, but I'll counter with saying that Shanahan is one sneaky bugger.  He may have feigned interest just to get McVey to jump on Baker, lol.  I'm just kidding, I have no evidence to suggest that happened, but the local media ran with speculation about the 9ers picking up Baker just because of the timing with Garoppolo going out for the season.  Again.

Watching Brock Purdy on Sunday was fun.  Obviously it's way to too early to tell how good of a quarterback he'll be, but honestly his athleticism and accuracy looked worlds better than anything I've seen from Trey Lance so far.  Not to mention, I always love rooting for an underdog player and you don't get more "underdog" than being labeled Mr. Irrelevant.

Of course now I need to be concerned about a backup for the backup's backup.

Anyway, i haven't placed that many bets on the season, but i'm really liking D. Adams Anytime Scorer + Raiders ML for plus money. The Raiders are still in contention for the AFC's final wild-card spot. I just don't see the Rams secondary/corners slowing down Adams. Geno torched them a couple of days ago with 100+ yards and touchdowns for both Lockett and Metcalf.

I haven't had much interest in gambling on real football games so far this season either, but you might be onto something there.  Adams is still Adams, but the Rams secondary has really slipped form last season.  We all know it was going to happen, but I certainly didn't expect it to happen to this degree.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▀██
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 12:04:11 AM

Of course, we would love to have a fresh lamb for the slaughter new member join our league.  Last year we started with 8 players, this year we had 10, and I think everybody would like to expand to 12 next year.  Keep an eye on this thread next year during the NFL's pre-season, that's when things are usually getting finalized.

In other news, the Rams picking up Baker Mayfield is kind of funny.  I think they pursued him just to keep the 9ers from picking him up.  To be honest, I think we have a better chance of reaching the playoffs with Mr. Irrelevant.  The kid looked good against the Fins last week, there was one broken play where he rolled out to the right and threw a dart to the sideline looking a lot like Josh Allen.  He become relevant after all.

That's scary for the 9ers also, CMC has made a huge impact on our offensive scheme.  He even made Garoppolo look like a decent quarterback.

@seek3r as Wolf said, we would definitely like to move to a 12 man league and it's great to hear someone wanting to play ahead of time, as it's always a pain trying to find people last minute once the season is about to begin.

@Wolf- yeah I'm not sure how to feel about this.  At first I thought it was silly for the Rams to even care enough to swoop him up but I guess they figured why not give him a look see and see if he could possibly turn things around.  I was thinking originally that the 49rs were the no brainer team to try and swoop him but probably have to agree, he'd quite possibly, if not assuredly make the team even worse. 

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: