Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:24:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 1325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: French Soccer League Predictions and Discussion Thread (Ligue 1)  (Read 139528 times)
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2022, 04:24:41 AM

PSG only had problems with the coach, in my opinion, in the midst of their desire to win titles in competitions other than Ligue 1 such as the champions league. PSG have to find a new coach. Candidates for the new PSG coach must have the category of having at least helped win a trophy in European competition and I recommend Jose Mourinho who will replace Mauricio Pochettino.
I think you are right, Pochettino is not a very experienced coach in the Champions League, so I strongly believe he will not be able to compete with other top teams in the champions league even though he has a lot of quality players in his team. It can be relied on in Ligue 1, but with the composition of players that PSG has now, whoever the coach seems to make sense to win the domestic title.

Giving him one more season to coach the team doesn't seem to do much and I really don't know why he's staying unless PSG don't want to pay compensation for him if he's sacked. PSG haven't won the Champions League at all, so I think they will fight for it, but certainly not with Pochettino.

PSG is a team that is packed with players.There are quality players in the team,but they are not being able to perform well in the champions league.Messi,Mbape and Neymar are in the team,that is,we can say they have the best forward ever,but they lack that team spirit and unity that can make them win a big competition like the champions league.It is now I know that you can have all the best players in your team,and you won't still perform well.The tactics of the coach determines how far you'll go.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2022, 05:39:57 AM

PSG is a team that is packed with players.There are quality players in the team,but they are not being able to perform well in the champions league.Messi,Mbape and Neymar are in the team,that is,we can say they have the best forward ever,but they lack that team spirit and unity that can make them win a big competition like the champions league.It is now I know that you can have all the best players in your team,and you won't still perform well.The tactics of the coach determines how far you'll go.
PSG do have great players like Messi, Neymar and Mbappe but are you sure they also have players who can really defend both in defense and in midfield? PSG are good at attacking, but when they can't keep a win in a match then you know they are not going to win many match. The coach's strategy is indeed an important factor to win a competition, but having good players in all positions is one of the most important things.

PSG can't expect players like Messi, Mbappe and Neymar to help more defensively when other teams attack, it won't be effective so I believe next season PSG's main focus will be to improve their defense well.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
June 08, 2022, 06:27:33 AM

Without a doubt, PSG have the best striker in the world, the trio of Messi, Neymar and Mbappe is very dangerous, they can also take turns scoring goals. Previously Neymar and Messi had worked together when they were still playing at Barcelona, ​​the Barcelona striker known as MSN is very difficult to stop, MSN can bring Barcelona to glory thanks to his goal-scoring skills. But MSN can do nothing without the support of midfielders who can send their through balls, PSG's problem is that the midfielders don't connect well with the attackers. PSG already have the best midfielders, but have not been able to regulate the rhythm of the game like Iniesta and Xavi have done for the MSN trio.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 08, 2022, 06:41:11 AM

Without a doubt, PSG have the best striker in the world, the trio of Messi, Neymar and Mbappe is very dangerous, they can also take turns scoring goals. Previously Neymar and Messi had worked together when they were still playing at Barcelona, ​​the Barcelona striker known as MSN is very difficult to stop, MSN can bring Barcelona to glory thanks to his goal-scoring skills. But MSN can do nothing without the support of midfielders who can send their through balls, PSG's problem is that the midfielders don't connect well with the attackers. PSG already have the best midfielders, but have not been able to regulate the rhythm of the game like Iniesta and Xavi have done for the MSN trio.
Even if there is another MSN there but this might be a bit more difficult considering they still have their own egos and obviously this gap will be even more pronounced with Mbappe in power now.
Regardless of anything this is difficult for them. as for the midfield they still have some great players but it seems like Di Maria is also leaving now

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
June 08, 2022, 07:12:01 AM

I don't really know who is a good midfielder at PSG at the moment other than Verratti. Gueye and Herrera are 32 years old, in my opinion these two midfielders are not the best midfielders to set the rhythm of PSG's game. Danilo and Verratti are also not a good midfield duo in my opinion so it's only natural that PSG only rely on Messi, Neymar and Mbappe. PSG have to find a really good midfielder to set the pace of the game apart from Verratti, Gueye and Danilo can't make a good contribution going forward so I believe they should be replaced.

Wijnaldum and Paredes are outmatched by other midfielders even though they were both top midfielders previously from Liverpool and Zenit Petersburg. Pochettino has more faith in Gueye and Danilo than Wijnaldum and Paredes so these two midfielders could not prove their worth at PSG last season. The formation used by Pochettino did not benefit them because several times I saw him playing 5 defenders with a 3-4-3 scheme where Hakimi and Mendes were placed as midfielders alongside Verratti and Gueye. The funny thing is he and his strategy for a big team like PSG.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 08, 2022, 07:36:29 AM

Frankly speaking, PSG already have a good squad, with quite a number of talented players. But, they probably failed to achieve the Champions League last season as a result of them being unable to cooperate. Also, their coach Pochettino couldn't generate a good strategy to enable to compete with other tough clubs in the Champion League. However, Paul Pogba is an experienced player, Which PSG will surely benefit from.

PSG ofcourse has a good squad, a talented squad and the only problem with the psg team is that there is no cohesion or team balance. The next psg coach should get the team balance right (in the big games) to stand a chance to win the champions league. Signing pogba would not help the psg team, the psg team simply needs a coach to get neymar, mbappe and messi to atleast lead the press from point of attack
PSG only had problems with the coach, in my opinion, in the midst of their desire to win titles in competitions other than Ligue 1 such as the champions league. PSG have to find a new coach. Candidates for the new PSG coach must have the category of having at least helped win a trophy in European competition and I recommend Jose Mourinho who will replace Mauricio Pochettino.
Changed manager will not solved PSG problem because to win champion league is not so simple and they forgot the process to build mentally team seems PSG owner never learn about that and if money can buy champion league trophy then other rich team such as Man City can several times won this trophy and besides that seems France league also not so competitive such as other league and that's why PSG still can't get this trophy however for new manager Zidane and Mourinho is strong candidate but the club hasn't decide who will be the replacement of Pochettino
You are right, changing managers will not solve PSG's problems in winning the Champions League title, but there is something more important to solve problems like those experienced by PSG in winning the European champions cup is the winning mentality possessed by coaches and players. The reason the manager is an important element behind the club's efforts to achieve the targeted goals is because the manager is the person who manages the team's game strategy and Pochettino is not the right person for PSG in my opinion.

Thanks to @skarais and @hahay who agree, but @bering is more impressive with a more critical view in judging a club to win.
zaki12

Activity: 588
Merit: 223

View Profile
June 08, 2022, 07:36:48 PM

I think right now, the leading candidate who will take charge of PSG is Zinedine Zidane. This figure has been unemployed since leaving Real Madrid in 2021. Zidane is also considered a coach who can overcome a star-studded team. Zidane has proven it when he manages Real Madrid. He was also able to make Real Madrid a successful and respected team.
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 433

View Profile
June 08, 2022, 07:51:40 PM

There are many kinds of rumours about PSG's probable new manager by next season. There are rumours about even Jose Mourinho now.  Cheesy  However, I don't expect such thing to happen. PSG would rather check Zinedine Zidane's availability for the position first I guess. He seems like the best candidate for the manager position at PSG but there is a feeling in me like this transfer won't happen due to some reason. Honestly, I'd like to see him managing PSG because he can help them a lot about achieving the Champions League title.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2022, 08:36:52 PM

There are many kinds of rumours about PSG's probable new manager by next season. There are rumours about even Jose Mourinho now.  Cheesy  However, I don't expect such thing to happen. PSG would rather check Zinedine Zidane's availability for the position first I guess. He seems like the best candidate for the manager position at PSG but there is a feeling in me like this transfer won't happen due to some reason. Honestly, I'd like to see him managing PSG because he can help them a lot about achieving the Champions League title.
I also saw the news about this but it seems that Mou is not really interested in this star-studded club and will probably focus more on Roma and return to Serie A for next season.
It's very difficult to find a suitable coach for PSG now it seems that they don't know if the coaches are being a little pessimistic or indeed it is very difficult to make something possible for this galacticos club now because their target is the UCL so absolutely must be obtained.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2022, 08:44:05 PM

PSG can't expect players like Messi, Mbappe and Neymar to help more defensively when other teams attack, it won't be effective so I believe next season PSG's main focus will be to improve their defense well.
PSG seems to be doing this focus (defense)...

Mendes officially becomes a PSG player (defender) after a long time on loan. From several PSG defenders I see Hakimi and Kimpembe who don't show potential as competent defenders. For sure, the new PSG coach already knows what he has to do first, it's to improve PSG's defense.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tarable

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 04:39:26 AM

I think right now, the leading candidate who will take charge of PSG is Zinedine Zidane. This figure has been unemployed since leaving Real Madrid in 2021. Zidane is also considered a coach who can overcome a star-studded team. Zidane has proven it when he manages Real Madrid. He was also able to make Real Madrid a successful and respected team.
Zinedine Zidane can also be a recommendation for a coach who will handle PSG. Zidane current status without a club is more likely to be brought in by PSG considering that Zidane's country of origin is also from France.
Zinedine Zidane ability and experience has been proven in Spain with Real Madrid and it is not wrong if Zidane tries his luck at PSG before the target of coaching the French team comes to him.
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2022, 06:18:49 AM

Zinedine Zidane can also be a recommendation for a coach who will handle PSG. Zidane current status without a club is more likely to be brought in by PSG considering that Zidane's country of origin is also from France.
Zinedine Zidane ability and experience has been proven in Spain with Real Madrid and it is not wrong if Zidane tries his luck at PSG before the target of coaching the French team comes to him.
Lot of rumor about Mbappe and Zidane in PSG. Eventually Mbappe did not come so it is reasonable to see no Zidane in PSG. Maybe he will join  after the next season when Messi contract expires and he will leave PSG. Zidane is smart enough to avoid troubles with Messi and fans. He knows that he can get a coach job in PSG if he want. So waiting one more season to have better deal is not bad at all.

Furthermore, Zidane can wait for World Cup 2022 in order to get a coach position in France national team. He already gets enough titles with Real Madid. So being a national coach of a golden team is not bad idea.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
tarable

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 07:21:34 AM

Lot of rumor about Mbappe and Zidane in PSG. Eventually Mbappe did not come so it is reasonable to see no Zidane in PSG. Maybe he will join  after the next season when Messi contract expires and he will leave PSG. Zidane is smart enough to avoid troubles with Messi and fans. He knows that he can get a coach job in PSG if he want. So waiting one more season to have better deal is not bad at all.

Furthermore, Zidane can wait for World Cup 2022 in order to get a coach position in France national team. He already gets enough titles with Real Madid. So being a national coach of a golden team is not bad idea.
That's right.
If next season Zidane becomes PSG coach, he will be the coach of Messi and Real Madrid supporters who admire the figure of Zidane will definitely have problems and one season is not a long time to wait. Interesting to look forward to what will happen. So like in the film story.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 01:02:24 PM

Lot of rumor about Mbappe and Zidane in PSG. Eventually Mbappe did not come so it is reasonable to see no Zidane in PSG. Maybe he will join  after the next season when Messi contract expires and he will leave PSG. Zidane is smart enough to avoid troubles with Messi and fans. He knows that he can get a coach job in PSG if he want. So waiting one more season to have better deal is not bad at all.

That's right.
If next season Zidane becomes PSG coach, he will be the coach of Messi and Real Madrid supporters who admire the figure of Zidane will definitely have problems and one season is not a long time to wait. Interesting to look forward to what will happen. So like in the film story.

I don’t think that Real Madrid fans will have any issues if he coaches Messi, because he’s not coaching in La Liga and PSG is in a totally different league. Furthermore I don’t think that Zidane is coming to PSG, because his heart is set on becoming the head coach of France, but I’ll admit that I would have liked to see him coach Messi and it would have been really interesting to watch the chemistry between these two on and off the picth.
junmisakiro

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 01:36:41 PM

Mendes officially becomes a PSG player (defender) after a long time on loan. From several PSG defenders I see Hakimi and Kimpembe who don't show potential as competent defenders. For sure, the new PSG coach already knows what he has to do first, it's to improve PSG's defense.
defense is something that PSG have to take seriously next season, PSG's players are perfect, they have a lot of star players but they are still a bit lacking in defence, maybe I think they will soon bring in some defenders to look forward to next season.
and regarding the PSG coach, it is still not certain who will coach PSG next season, I think PSG should find a new coach to replace Mauricio Pochettino if they want to be successful in Europe.
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2022, 04:39:40 PM

It was a really dramatic end for Auxerre by the way. After a very tough rematch, they made it to the Ligue 1 by penalty shoot-outs. St Etienne had a better performance until penalties but they didn't have anything to do against this. St Etienne didn't have a decent season in the Ligue 1 maybe but they still deserved more to stay in the league I think. Anyway, we will see what Auxerre will do in next season. Maybe they will be more successful than St Etienne and surprise me as a result.

I think the same as you, for me St Etienne ended up very lucky and stayed in the First Division, however sometimes we see it from a very easy point of view, it is more difficult than we thought, sometimes the players are not 100% and sometimes a touch of luck doesn't hurt them, it teaches them that they have to try much harder in the games so that they can perform better, yes, I'm very happy about Auxerre, for me penalties are the event that sometimes I don't even want see, because everything is in the hands of luck, and this is something that makes me nervous, although I confess that it is a very good feeling when the team that one supports wins.

defense is something that PSG have to take seriously next season, PSG's players are perfect, they have a lot of star players but they are still a bit lacking in defence, maybe I think they will soon bring in some defenders to look forward to next season.
and regarding the PSG coach, it is still not certain who will coach PSG next season, I think PSG should find a new coach to replace Mauricio Pochettino if they want to be successful in Europe.
Yes, I think that the defense is one of the things that PSG must correct and quickly, I think that it has to look more towards the Italian players who are specialists in that matter, however I firmly believe that they have to look for another coach, since Pochettino did their part, they have to find someone else to do their part.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
1kodumtek7

Activity: 1400
Merit: 161

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 04:47:15 PM

The next season of this league doesn't make me very excited now unfortunately. Because we haven't seen any real competition in the league for a while except the season Lille became the champions in. I get bored like many people do when a team have a big domination in a league for so many years. This won't change for the Ligue 1 too until another team revolutionize their squad like PSG. To do so, they will need to be bought by a billionaire though.  Grin
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 05:11:55 PM

The next season of this league doesn't make me very excited now unfortunately. Because we haven't seen any real competition in the league for a while except the season Lille became the champions in. I get bored like many people do when a team have a big domination in a league for so many years. This won't change for the Ligue 1 too until another team revolutionize their squad like PSG. To do so, they will need to be bought by a billionaire though.  Grin
The competition in the UCL seems to be going away with time and when you look at Lille it's been great but it's only happened once over the course of a few seasons and now it doesn't look like it will anymore.

This is indeed very reasonable because indeed for Ligue 1 itself PSG cannot be rivaled in wealth which makes a significant difference there. Let alone to compete, just getting closer is already difficult when looking at the standings.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
laurenB7742

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 05:25:50 PM

This League is not interesting at all in my opinion. Every time PSG just runs over every other team in the league. There is no real competition for them in this league. So, it is quite boring to see any matches in League-1. And this has been the case for a long time. PSG is just not doing so much in this League and winning almost every time. That's because they have a team multiple times better than any other team in the league. It won't change in recent times either.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2022, 05:33:09 PM

It is unlikely to see a big investment in Ligue 1 equivalent to PSG one. When you see how much PSG invested and how difficult to get CL title, you wonder if that worth the spending. Lille that season made the biggest surprise although they spent less than PSG. It is about getting a good squad rather than picking useless high budget players

Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 1325 »
  Print  

Jump to: