Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:46:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 [548] 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 ... 1351 »
  Print  
Author Topic: French Soccer League Predictions and Discussion Thread (Ligue 1)  (Read 147125 times)
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1485

View Profile
February 24, 2023, 07:23:51 PM

Leonel Messi is leaving PSG and that saddens me...
I don't know why they have decided to let him go so soon; though I thought they'd renew his contract when the deal terminates but it seems some powerful people don't want that to happen.
I heard some freaky news ....and they said it's for the fact that he defeated the world cup tournament against France in the finals, ...but on my own part, I don't think that's enough reasons to let him go. I'm still retrieve informations on that though.

Sandra 🧑‍🦰

I've never heard of this before, if there really is such a thing, they're ridiculous. If a star like Messi is in your team, you are very lucky. Not renewing the world's best player is the worst thing to do.
He got a little bullied at practice the other day. This is really not acceptable. A young football player disrespected him, I think we will watch Messi again in a team like Barcelona

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
GiftedMAN

Activity: 812
Merit: 551

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2023, 07:46:52 PM

I don't know why they have decided to let him go so soon; though I thought they'd renew his contract when the deal terminates but it seems some powerful people don't want that to happen.
I heard some freaky news ....and they said it's for the fact that he defeated the world cup tournament against France in the finals, ...but on my own part, I don't think that's enough reasons to let him go. I'm still retrieve informations on that though.

Sandra 🧑‍🦰

I've never heard of this before, if there really is such a thing, they're ridiculous. If a star like Messi is in your team, you are very lucky. Not renewing the world's best player is the worst thing to do.
He got a little bullied at practice the other day. This is really not acceptable. A young football player disrespected him, I think we will watch Messi again in a team like Barcelona

The news of Messi leaving PSG is also strange to me because this is the first time I got to know about it and am gonna make more findings about it before I draw any conclusions. Messi has been of help to PSG both in the League and in the Champions League despite them not winning it yet but I think they still have the chance to progress to the next round if they get lucky and defeat Bayern Munich in the return leg.

The only reason that PSG can only stand against letting Messi leave the club is the fact that they brought him to the club to help help them win the Champions League and he has been unable to do that but they will surely go against the rules if they just want to let him go just because he defeated France in the last world cup Which I don't see as an offense.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1152

View Profile
February 24, 2023, 09:34:19 PM

these two football stars have always been associated in every context with everything that happened to them. Well, Messi will be a hot topic of conversation in the transfer market, considering that he did not give second hope in extending his contract with PSG because PSG asked for a salary reduction in a new offer in a contract extension, thus making the two parties unable to find a single point of agreement in a contract extension.

On the other hand, Lionel Messi, who previously steered Argentina to World Cup glory, will be in the spotlight in signing next season for a financially sound side.
Messi's soul still goes to Barcelona regardless of the finances that Barcelona has faced so far, but I don't know how likely it is for Messi to return to Barcelona when Barcelona's management is unable to fulfill his salary requests. It feels like retiring at Barcelona as a legend is the best for Messi, but he has the opportunity to move to a non-European league following Ronaldo's move to the Arab League.

Messi's and PSG's future situation is yet to be decided, and he could have gone as a free player to another team that wants to secure his services. Apart from La Liga, I think Serie A is the most likely place for Messi to continue his final period as a footballer.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
February 24, 2023, 10:01:37 PM

In my personal opinion, Lionel Messi needs to leave PSG and go to another team. Because Lionel Messi is failing to match himself in PSG. He will be able to do great things if he joins any other team.

Sandra 🧑‍🦰
I have never seen any talk of Messi joining Barcelona. But if you watched it maybe it was funny. A star like Messi is looked at with wonder by other clubs and it is never thought that such a star would leave PSG. Maybe Barcelona is trying hard to get him but I can't make an accurate prediction whether it will be acceptable to Messi. But if I speak from my personal side, I would say that Messi should go to Barcelona. I think he is not being given the respect he deserves from PSG.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 24, 2023, 10:05:08 PM

In my personal opinion, Lionel Messi needs to leave PSG and go to another team. Because Lionel Messi is failing to match himself in PSG. He will be able to do great things if he joins any other team.
Where? Is there currently a team that is really suitable for him?
Messi's performance with his age is still very good at PSG how can this not keep up.
We have to be aware that age matters and we can't expect the same when Messi is in La Liga because this obviously can't happen again. Age holds back and that's for sure because even though he can still keep up but his glory is over at Barcelona and now he just has to play like this to still be good.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2023, 10:06:10 PM

A nice comeback for lille team today they found themselves behind in the scoresheet early but that didn't stop them from taking the three points today, brest team performance was really poor and even their goal was a mistake from one of lille players, brest team was really bad today offensively and defensively it was a deserved win for lille.
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
February 24, 2023, 10:28:30 PM

Mbappe and Messi's absence was felt quite a lot in this game indeed. It affected them in the attacking line really negatively.

In addition to that I can say that PSG weren't good at defending today. Monaco's second goal came after a big mistake by Bitshiabu in defense for example. PSG gave big spaces to their competitor during the game also. Donnarumma made some important saves also otherwise Monaco could have won this game by a bigger goal difference honestly. Ben Yedder had an amazing day with 2 goals and 1 assist. The game ended in the first half already in fact as we watched all the goals there. PSG weren't even like they were competing in the game in the other half. They had only one goal attempt.

These PSG results make this Ligue 1 much more exciting, I don't know what problems PSG is going through, but whatever it is, it's affecting them too much because losing 3-1 is not normal for them, it's practically a humiliation, and the teams are already taking advantage of this downturn in PSG's spirits.

PSG is not just Messi, PSG is all the 11 that go out on the field to play, if Mbappé, Neymar or Messi don't play, the PSG team falls apart, and that's not good, as a coach I would have to think of a solution quick, because the starless team has yet to do well. If PSG keep playing like this, I don't see it as a good option to face Bayern in the UCL.

Lionel Messi returning to Barcelona very difficult but not impossible – Romero
To be honest
Messi is not even so difficult to go back again to the barcelona but the main problem is barcelona needs to solve its financial problem before trying to think to bring it back messi to the barcelona again. Xavi is always opening the door for messi to come back again to the barcelona. Messi's family confirmed that in the past if messi might possible to go to the barcelona again as long as the club didn't have debt and wanna pay messi's big salary. This is the main problem that has been facing by Barcelona to bring back messi to the camp nou.

I see no reason for messi to go back again to the Barcelona if the club has not fixed yet its financial problem. Barcelona is still having very big debt.

I don't know what the current situation is for Barcelona regarding their financial issues, but as we can see they often find ways to make it possible somehow. Last time they didn't, that's true, but if they have a long time to handle a specific problem they might be able to solve it.

As far as the sportive side goes it could still be interesting to see Messi go back and play behind Lewandowski, Dembele and Torres or Pedri etc. They would find a position for him where he could still offer a lot of value to the team. Lewandowski would certainly be happy about it because he knows that there is no player providing better and more precise assists than Messi. That is what Lewandowski loves.

For Ligue 1 it would be bad news. Think about the worst case when Real Madrid would get Mbappe and Messi leaves as well, Ligue 1 would get hit hard in terms of public interest. Neymar isn't really a reason anymore for people to watch PSG.

According to Messi's brother, he said that Messi would not go to Barcelona anymore, now I have no idea what PSG plans with Messi, in the last match it was Messi who saved PSG in that exciting match with Lillle which in my personal opinion I thought that PSG was going to lose, everything pointed to that.

Personally, I would like Messi to leave PSG, for PSG to stay with Mbappé and for him to build the team, because in a few words that is what he wants and since they have given him so many freedoms and power it is obvious, PSG is the only club that has given a lot of importance to a player and that sometimes I feel that they put him above the club, which seems very bad to me, something that Real Madrid did let them know when Mbappé wanted to go to Madrid once he rejected them.

It is a fact that Ney is going to leave and it seems a shame to me, if that team were mine I would prefer the coach to leave, but not the players, maybe Messi and Ney are a bit old, but they are the best..

The last save you mention, it is insane how the quality of Messi made the difference He is scoring like nobody else. He snipes this freekick exactly where this bal should go. I am happy to say that I watch the best player ever!

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bestcoins1

Activity: 2226
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 24, 2023, 10:51:19 PM

A nice comeback for lille team today they found themselves behind in the scoresheet early but that didn't stop them from taking the three points today, brest team performance was really poor and even their goal was a mistake from one of lille players, brest team was really bad today offensively and defensively it was a deserved win for lille.
Not only bad, but Brest is also a weak team this season and still very close to the relegation zone. Meanwhile, Lille, who was able to control the ball up to seventy percent, was a team that really deserved to win today's match and bring it into the top five of the Ligue 1 standings. Although maybe only temporarily because Rennes is one level below it with a very thin difference in the number of points.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 24, 2023, 11:14:25 PM

A bit confused to see Lille odds today that the bookie has provide them low odds @1.36 from their opponent Brest @8.60 and i know from recent performance Lille were better than Brest but head to head statistics has showed even Lille were unable to win 5 times streak from Brest so i am not sure Lille win could be the best picked for this match because they were always be hard struggle while against Brest so i don't think Brest will be easily to beat by Lille today even probably there is a chance for Brest at least get 1 point from this match so that's why i am thinking to bet draw or both teams to scores
Yo, I totally get why you might be trippin' over the odds favoring Brest over Lille. I mean, sure, Lille has been killin' it lately, but you can't just brush off the head to head stats like they don't matter. That being said, I'm all about keeping an open mind and not just relying on the odds. Maybe bettin' on a draw or both teams to score could be a smart play in this situation. Plus, let's not forget that Lille is gonna be hustlin' hard to climb up that standings board, so you never know what could happen. At the end of the day, anything's possible,
The match is over and the bookie odds are not wrong. The 2-1 score belongs to Lille in this match and all three goals were scored by Lille players as well Grin
With this result, they managed to replace Rennes for a while although it is very likely that Rennes will return to this position because they will face Nantes who are in slightly less good shape compared to them.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 24, 2023, 11:25:10 PM

Messi shall be leaving from PSG. Messi already offered a chance for PSG to extend his contract but here's the problem.

messi already offered PSG to completes three requirements to make sure messi extend his contract with SPG.

1. Increasing his salary
2. Overhaul team
3. Give messi a long break once messi will be playing with its national team

These requirements just non sense things. That's why PSG didn't wanna try to defend him. PSG prefers to let him go out from the club. Messi has got very big salary but he wants more. I just curious which club that will be willing to pay him more than PSG

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 01:18:45 AM

Messi shall be leaving from PSG. Messi already offered a chance for PSG to extend his contract but here's the problem.
messi already offered PSG to completes three requirements to make sure messi extend his contract with SPG.

1. Increasing his salary
2. Overhaul team
3. Give messi a long break once messi will be playing with its national team

These requirements just non sense things. That's why PSG didn't wanna try to defend him. PSG prefers to let him go out from the club. Messi has got very big salary but he wants more. I just curious which club that will be willing to pay him more than PSG

The overall situation of the PSG team is shaky now. They are not playing well. They lost in the Champions League against Bayern Munich. I also saw PSG's poor performance in several matches in Ligue 1. Despite having a lot of star players in the team, their performance has been poor. In this situation, PSG management will try to keep Messi in the team. However, they may not accept all of Messi's conditions. PSG have a lot of money, maybe they have no problem increasing Messi's wages. However, PSG management is unlikely to agree to give Messi a long break to stay with the national team.
Popkon6

Activity: 602
Merit: 303

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 01:37:45 AM

The way Lille held the ball was very good in defense for long periods of time. Stade Brestois were comparatively unattackable. But just 8 minutes into the game, Stade Brestois made an attack and succeeded 0-1. Stade Brestois had the best chances for a long time until just after half-time and Bafode leveled the game with a goal on 60 minutes. And towards the end Ribeiro scored a goal to secure the win for Lille. And during the long period of the match, Stade Brestois could not attack after halftime and Lille had 70% of the ball.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
OcTradism

Activity: 1750
Merit: 806

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2023, 02:50:18 AM

I think it depends on who offers how much to Messi. There is a talk about him being offered even more than Ronaldo, which would be the new record in all of football, and if he is offered that much, I am not entirely sure he would be leaving that on the table. It comes with some incentives and seen Ronaldo basically becoming Arabic at this point with how much he is forced to adjust to their style and all that, but the money may justify it, considering its hundreds of millions of dollars.
Messi does not actually want a higher salary than Ronaldo. Having a higher salary than Ronaldo is good but if it is a same or little bit less, it is not big matter with Messi. Does he currently receive lower salary than Ronaldo by playing for PSG?

I believe if clubs in Saudi Arabia send their offers to Messi, it would be very big offer and likely will give him better salary than Ronaldo. They compete directly with each other in football, in competitions, tournaments but in salary, it is an indirect competition and is decided by their performance and reputation, clubs give them competitive offers very naturally.

However, if he wants to win one more year, I think he may have to realize that it may not come with PSG and the way they are playing, something needs to change for that to happen.
It's best for Messi if he ends his career in Europe with a Champions League and another Ballon d'Or. If he succeeds, he will have a very happy ending in Europe and can enjoy rest of his career anywhere. So moving to Middle East and spend some years there sounds too good for Messi. Even if he won't win Champions League with PSG, he already got a lot of big achievements in his career.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
X-ray

Activity: 2884
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 03:07:49 AM

I don't know what the current situation is for Barcelona regarding their financial issues, but as we can see they often find ways to make it possible somehow. Last time they didn't, that's true, but if they have a long time to handle a specific problem they might be able to solve it.

As far as the sportive side goes it could still be interesting to see Messi go back and play behind Lewandowski, Dembele and Torres or Pedri etc. They would find a position for him where he could still offer a lot of value to the team. Lewandowski would certainly be happy about it because he knows that there is no player providing better and more precise assists than Messi. That is what Lewandowski loves.

For Ligue 1 it would be bad news. Think about the worst case when Real Madrid would get Mbappe and Messi leaves as well, Ligue 1 would get hit hard in terms of public interest. Neymar isn't really a reason anymore for people to watch PSG.
Having a huge debt has been making barcelona has so many limitations to buying the new players. Barcelona hasn't even paid off the debt yet. Barcelona didn't have financial support to bring back messi to the camp nou. There must be many players to be sold by barcelona first if the club wanna sign messi back again to the club.

The future of messi is not yet clear. Messi was also making the situation even worst in PSG. It seems like he will be having more chances to leave from the club rather than stay even longer. Neymar will be leaving PSG,.

I guess that there will be so many people moving their eyes from PSG to another club that will become a new club for messi.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 04:10:40 AM

Lyon will play an away match against angers and i think they will get an easy win because angers is a very weak team this year, lyon team is also suffering and they are 10 points away from the first European spot so they will try hard to get the maximum number of points in the next few matches

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
slapper
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1097

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 06:26:16 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2023, 04:07:52 AM by slapper

Having a huge debt has been making barcelona has so many limitations to buying the new players. Barcelona hasn't even paid off the debt yet. Barcelona didn't have financial support to bring back messi to the camp nou. There must be many players to be sold by barcelona first if the club wanna sign messi back again to the club.

The future of messi is not yet clear. Messi was also making the situation even worst in PSG. It seems like he will be having more chances to leave from the club rather than stay even longer. Neymar will be leaving PSG,.

I guess that there will be so many people moving their eyes from PSG to another club that will become a new club for messi.
Barcelona's residents are suffering, and I feel sorry for them. The club's massive debt makes it difficult to sign fresh players, making Messi's return to Camp Nou unlikely. Since he had many issues with PSG, the Argentine soccer player's future is uncertain. Messi is a famous athlete, but he has had to adjust to his new environment. Neymar's efforts are vital, but PSG is bored of him. Messi is the GOAT, therefore I wouldn't be surprised if he signed a new team soon.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rendravolt

Activity: 2044
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 07:42:47 AM

Quite happy with Lille's win today, but I was worried that Lille would score a lot of goals in this match because I bet the handicap (1.75) for Brest. But fortunately Lille seemed to be struggling to win more than 2 goals and that was enough to make my bet win in this match. I think that in Lille's next game against Lens it will be even more fierce and they need to secure 3 more points to continue to close the gap on points from Lens.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 08:27:27 AM

Lyon will play an away match against angers and i think they will get an easy win because angers is a very weak team this year, lyon team is also suffering and they are 10 points away from the first European spot so they will try hard to get the maximum number of points in the next few matches

Sure, Lyon has been doing so well even though this club placed at the middle position of league 1. Anger has become a club that will be relegated at the end of season. This club rarely got win against another team. The level between lyon compared with anger was still very far. I see that if anger will not able to win in upcoming match against lyon. Lyon will be fully dominating the match. That's easy money. Lyon's odd is not bad.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 09:13:37 AM

Sure, Lyon has been doing so well even though this club placed at the middle position of league 1. Anger has become a club that will be relegated at the end of season. This club rarely got win against another team. The level between lyon compared with anger was still very far. I see that if anger will not able to win in upcoming match against lyon. Lyon will be fully dominating the match. That's easy money. Lyon's odd is not bad.

The Lyon team is pretty good. Despite the defeat against Auxerre in the last match, Lyon has performed consistently well in several previous matches. The Lyon team must earn full points in today's match if they want to climb the points table. Their opponent Angers today is a weak team. Unless Lyon makes a big mistake they will win today. But Lyon must play attacking. If you play defensively in this match too, they will have a chance to lose points like in the last match.

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 09:27:08 AM

The way Lille held the ball was very good in defense for long periods of time. Stade Brestois were comparatively unattackable. But just 8 minutes into the game, Stade Brestois made an attack and succeeded 0-1. Stade Brestois had the best chances for a long time until just after half-time and Bafode leveled the game with a goal on 60 minutes. And towards the end Ribeiro scored a goal to secure the win for Lille. And during the long period of the match, Stade Brestois could not attack after halftime and Lille had 70% of the ball.

Lille has been able to put up a remarkable performance. The opposition managed to score a goal within the first 8 minutes of the game against Lille. But later Lille managed to repay the goal with a superb performance. And the team doubled the goal difference towards the end of the game to win the match.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 [548] 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 ... 1351 »
  Print  

Jump to: