Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:22:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 [529] 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 ... 1330 »
  Print  
Author Topic: French Soccer League Predictions and Discussion Thread (Ligue 1)  (Read 141926 times)
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 05:31:42 PM

Great match already started but I'm not really able to see properly but Monaco all the way for me!! I still have a bet from a long time ago on Monaco, and they are looking better every game, while PSG still has to worry about injuries. If Monaco can't win this today, it's all over.

Also I really like the looks of Marseille, but you know how this league is, they will all disappoint us eventually Wink
But in fact Monaco is leading 3-1 at the moment even though the game is not over, the match went as predicted and without the presence of Mbappe and Messi PSG's game did not develop at all, Neymar had difficulty creating space because there was no ideal tandem, while Monaco appeared impressive so he could score three goals in the first round. Alexander Golovin opened the scoring for Monaco in the 4th minute and two other goals scored Wissam Ben Yedder in the 18th minute and in the additional minutes of the first half.

Although this defeat does not affect the position of the standings for PSG, but they have got two successive defeats in two matches, this is a not good signal for the 16th round of the Champions League for PSG. Especially if the condition of Mbappe and Messi is not in the best condition after recovery of injury and if they can play.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 05:32:23 PM

Great match already started but I'm not really able to see properly but Monaco all the way for me!! I still have a bet from a long time ago on Monaco, and they are looking better every game, while PSG still has to worry about injuries. If Monaco can't win this today, it's all over.
Also I really like the looks of Marseille, but you know how this league is, they will all disappoint us eventually Wink
Monaco have good chances to win. Because PSG squad is missing important players like Mbappe, Messi and Ramos. It's unlucky for Monaco if they don't win today. They took the lead in just 4 minutes. And 2-0 lead within 18 minutes. Monaco is leading 3-1 at the end of the first half. They should play defensively in the second half. and resisting PSG's attacks. They will make mistakes if they play attacking strategy in the second half as well.
Despite the lack of Mbappe, Messi and Ramos, I didn't think PSG would play a game like this. Monaco took the lead 2-0 in the 4th and 18th minutes. This shocked PSG. Emery reduced the lead to 1 in the 39th minute, while Ben Yedder increased the lead to 2 again in 45+2. We are in the first half now. A very good game awaits us in the second half. I wonder if we could see a very different score. I wonder what PSG will do.

PSG team is very weak without Mbappe and Messi. They should have played defensively today to draw the match and secure 1 point. But Galtier is not interested in playing defensive tactics. Today PSG is playing in 3-5-2 formation. They should have mainly focused on defense today. However, with PSG trailing 3-1 in the first half, it is very difficult for PSG to draw or win this match. I expected a competitive match. But Monaco made the match one-sided.
Look at the status of the PSG team. Honestly watching PSG play makes me laugh. This match shows that PSG is moving without Messi and Mbappe. PSG will never do well in the Champions League with this level of performance.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Polkeins
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1457

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 05:36:41 PM

Today's Monaco vs PSG match promises to be very interesting. I don't see a favorite here. Monaco has been in pretty good shape lately. Especially at their stadium, they beat their rivals convincingly. Mbappe and Messi, among others, will not play at PSG due to injury, it is a great weakness of the team. I think the most likely outcome for this match is a draw.

Paris player's are currently in disarray
They lack two of their best players who have been Injured till today
The old team of Mbappe has collected points to secure their chase for european competition
Apparently the main sensation of the tour is coming. Without Messi and Mbappe PSG looks very bad, all the other players play very unstable and it is not clear how to get out of this situation, but you can not play like that. Two players are essentially dragging the entire club, and the rest are just trying not to miss much?

In general, before the Champions League the head coach of PSG will have a lot to think about, the opponent will be stronger than Monaco.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
zuzie

Activity: 1470
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 05:41:23 PM

Monaco vs Paris Saint Germain, who do you think will win and get 3 points in this match?
I understand that Paris Saint Germain are always the favorites to win, but it looks like Monaco could give them another defeat. They will play a home game, that will add to their motivation to be able to beat Paris Saint Germain in front of their own fans.

Sure enough, entering the 85th minute Monaco still seem to be leading the match with a score of 3-1
Paris Saint-Germain started the match without their two main strikers, Lionel Messi and Kylian Mbappe
Paris Saint-Germain's front line is only filled with Neymar and Hugo Ekitike

This is a concern in itself for how Paris Saint-Germain will play out their important match next week against Bayern Munich in the round 16 of the CL

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2023, 05:56:18 PM

Look at the status of the PSG team. Honestly watching PSG play makes me laugh. PSG will never do well in the Champions League with this level of performance.
PSG right now are really in big trouble because Monaco take a lead of 3 -1 against them, which is really anoying for any fan, I taught they will beat Monaco or level it but unfortunately they didn't it's true that this loss will didn't affect the points table but will put pressure on PSG, because Monaco will be just 3 point away from them and one more loss will damage Thier top position on league table, hope C. Galtier will try some new combination, formation, and tactics against Munich because of his loss really affect the player moral.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 06:09:51 PM

PSG right now are really in big trouble because Monaco take a lead of 3 -1 against them, which is really anoying for any fan, I taught they will beat Monaco or level it but unfortunately they didn't it's true that this loss will didn't affect the points table but will put pressure on PSG, because Monaco will be just 3 point away from them and one more loss will damage Thier top position on league table, hope C. Galtier will try some new combination, formation, and tactics against Munich because of his loss really affect the player moral.
A PSG like they were today doesn't have many chances against Bayern. Here, someone wrote that the absence of Messi and Mbappe would not be a problem for PSG, but as we saw, the team looked completely different without them, Monaco dominated and in the first half they already decided the outcome of this match. Two matches with strong teams and two defeats, this is a sign for Galtier that the team is not all right.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 06:16:18 PM

A PSG like they were today doesn't have many chances against Bayern. Here, someone wrote that the absence of Messi and Mbappe would not be a problem for PSG, but as we saw, the team looked completely different without them, Monaco dominated and in the first half they already decided the outcome of this match. Two matches with strong teams and two defeats, this is a sign for Galtier that the team is not all right.
PSG is mediocre team without Mbappe and Lionel Messi in starting eleven, beaten by AS Monaco 3-1 actually becoming bad capital for PSG against Bayern Munich on next Wednesday. Unbelievable with PSG got loss from two matches in a row after beating by Marseille on French Cup 16th round and today AS Monaco become nightmare for PSG preparing Bayern Munich opponent in UEFA Champion League.

After two loss from two matches I don't brave for predicting PSG will get points or win against Bayern Munich in Champion League, will PSG have forget with Champion League tittle again in this season?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
GiftedMAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2023, 06:19:05 PM

Look at the status of the PSG team. Honestly watching PSG play makes me laugh. PSG will never do well in the Champions League with this level of performance.

And Monaco finally held PSG down to a 3:1 victory after full-time, It was not surprising because the two teams had almost the same odd and PSG has not dominated Monaco much in their history and the absence of Mbappe is another reason why PSG couldn't come back in the game so annoying watching make just two goal attempt from the beginning of the game till the end while Monaco enjoyed dominance and made a total of 9 goal attempt which led to 3 goals, good result for them as they move to 2nd place in the league standing.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
execijutiere
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1258

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 06:34:28 PM

Monaco were the winners in today's hard fought match. This was a very important match for the course of the league. It must be said that the side that played better won the match. Monaco really deserved this win and managed to reduce the points difference to 7 for them. If Marseille win tonight they will reduce the points difference with PSG to 5 and this is very important in the championship race.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dwminer1

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2023, 06:53:31 PM

Congratulations to Monaco for a well deserved win over PSG. The score 3-1 reflects the situation on the pitch. The absence of Messi and Mbappe from the visiting team was very noticeable. PSG's attack lacked quality and Monaco's quick goals set the game. With this result, Olympigue Marseille have a chance to move within 5 points of PSG if they win away to Clermont today. I think that's a very likely scenario.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 06:53:42 PM

Monaco won today match against PSG outrightly because they were much prepared and eager to win, in this game I will say the good team won, to me french senior league is still open because the extent I have known PSG they are very inconsistent most time unpredictable so to this effect they are going to loss more points to even unexpected teams, Monaco has shown that home advantage works in football.
Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 07:02:19 PM

It was a really bad day for PSG in the league. Messi also got injured before as you know and only Neymar was on the field considering the attacking trio.

This affected their offensive effort significantly as a result. PSG played like they were the underdog there really. They didn't have so many goal attempts and they had only 2 attempts on target at the same time. This might be one of the worst games of the season for them. Now I understand why PSG were given such odds for the win. Monaco really deserved that 3-1 win by a decent effort.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 07:10:56 PM

Monaco won today match against PSG outrightly because they were much prepared and eager to win, in this game I will say the good team won, to me french senior league is still open because the extent I have known PSG they are very inconsistent most time unpredictable so to this effect they are going to loss more points to even unexpected teams, Monaco has shown that home advantage works in football.
Monaco did their job well by thumping the pace of Paris Saint Germain and making them feel defeat again. I'm happy with this result because it will give the team who are under Paris Saint Germain another chance to reduce their gap to Paris Saint Germain. Monaco really deserved this victory, they played so organized and didn't allow PSG to freely go towards their defense, and as a result they were able to keep 3 points at home.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2023, 07:13:45 PM

It was a really bad day for PSG in the league. Messi also got injured before as you know and only Neymar was on the field considering the attacking trio.

This affected their offensive effort significantly as a result. PSG played like they were the underdog there really. They didn't have so many goal attempts and they had only 2 attempts on target at the same time. This might be one of the worst games of the season for them. Now I understand why PSG were given such odds for the win. Monaco really deserved that 3-1 win by a decent effort.

They can't do more without Mbappe and Messi, this match also doesn't seem like a match between 2 big clubs, PSG looks like Montpellier and Nantes who are currently in the middle of the Ligue 1 standings. But no matter how Monaco plays after this, they won't get the Ligue 1 title, because we already know how this league will end, LOL.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2023, 07:18:14 PM

Monaco were the winners in today's hard fought match. This was a very important match for the course of the league. It must be said that the side that played better won the match. Monaco really deserved this win and managed to reduce the points difference to 7 for them. If Marseille win tonight they will reduce the points difference with PSG to 5 and this is very important in the championship race.

A very deserved victory for Monaco today and yet another bad display from the psg side who are missing key players to injury. With Mbappe out, psg has struggled to win their games; the coach must solve this conundrum as they head off to europe inn the champions league last of 16. Will PSG miss out on the lique 1 title? time will tell
buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3443

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 07:26:34 PM

Wow, it seems that PSG are not the favorites in this away match against Monaco, because the odds currently available are @2.30 for Monaco and @3.10 for PSG. It seems that just at this moment I got PSG who are at the top of the Ligue 1 standings, but PSG are not the favorite team to win this away match.

Yeah, what a shame. I'd have taken Monaco anyway but it was the odds that stopped me, sure they're at home, sure PSG's at their most vulnerable but even then they've got enough in the team that should have put them as firm favourites in every single Ligue 1 game.

Ben Yedder's a hero anyway tonight!

Wait, are you also another outright taker on Monaco? I put about $4 on them pre-season once I knew Minamino was on his way, I always thought he would do good eventually (he hasn't really, but he's not been bad for them either).

20/1 so of course I'd like them to win it all!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Queentoshi

Activity: 742
Merit: 308

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 07:58:07 PM

What is wrong with this Paris Saint German side at the moment or is it because of the absence of their key players they cannot play good football. They lost point against Reim last week, and today they lost to Monaco, with all the money they have invested and the players they got, they still cannot play well. Monaco deserves the three points, they had more shots on target, the only thing Paris Saint German had was the possession and possession cannot win you game, so as you create a lot of chances, be able to make good use of them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 449

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 08:07:58 PM

Mbappe and Messi's absence was felt quite a lot in this game indeed. It affected them in the attacking line really negatively.

In addition to that I can say that PSG weren't good at defending today. Monaco's second goal came after a big mistake by Bitshiabu in defense for example. PSG gave big spaces to their competitor during the game also. Donnarumma made some important saves also otherwise Monaco could have won this game by a bigger goal difference honestly. Ben Yedder had an amazing day with 2 goals and 1 assist. The game ended in the first half already in fact as we watched all the goals there. PSG weren't even like they were competing in the game in the other half. They had only one goal attempt.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Silence Scream

Activity: 896
Merit: 883

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 08:13:51 PM

Despite Monaco's clear win, they are still second in the league, 7 points behind Psg. We can't say that psg suffered much loss. They still lead the league in points by far. Monaco and other teams are currently fighting for second place in the league. I still think Psg will win the league.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1023

Cashback 15%

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 08:19:28 PM

Despite Monaco's clear win, they are still second in the league, 7 points behind Psg. We can't say that psg suffered much loss. They still lead the league in points by far. Monaco and other teams are currently fighting for second place in the league. I still think Psg will win the league.

For me this was an expected win from Monaco and huge win for them to try and catch PSG. But i think its o most impossible that they drop such a big lead. PSG focuses on champions league and they dont care much about their own league. They got a big match against Bayern Munich so i think this wasnt their 100%

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 [529] 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 ... 1330 »
  Print  

Jump to: