Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 388 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1XBIT.COM ᐉ 7 BTC WB ᐉ Altcoin Betting ᐉ no KYC ᕗ Instant payouts  (Read 66049 times)
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 744
Merit: 23

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2021, 01:27:38 PM

I have been scammed on 1xbit.com
Hello mahiopa445,

you weren't scammed, if there is any issue - we will fix it.
If you forgot your password, try to reset it using your email.

In case you didn't violate the ToS - your account will be restored, otherwise refund of deposit will be provided.

Sincerely,
1xBit team

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
  ▂▃▅▆█ OUR CAMPAIGNS: EARN UP TO $170! █▆▅▃▂
    Over 13 BTC restored [updatable]  ❱❱❱ CHECK HERE                 
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mahiopa445

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 02:16:31 PM

Hello mahiopa445,

In case you didn't violate the ToS - your account will be restored, otherwise refund of deposit will be provided.

Sincerely,
1xBit team

I have my password and user, i did screenshot when created my account also saved the picture and notepad username and password.
There is problem and blockation from you to login . hope you will restore my account and give me my money
kontrakwel

Activity: 56
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 02:33:34 PM

Haha, solved?? nothing was solved. You gave me my deposit back, and void all my won bets. You stole 0.55 BTC from my account.
1xbit scams everybody that he wants, and then refuses to tell what rules were violated, because there was not any.
So:
1. Pay me my money
2. if I violate the rules, come with explanation and proof. if not, pay me the 0.55 BTC

I suggest we will take a mediator from bitcointalk or SBR for example, do you agree with this? Then you can provide the information to this person, and he can judge if I violate the terms or not.

You refuse to tell which terms were violated. You know very well that no terms were violate, so pay me my money.
SCAM
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 01:55:10 AM

my account is: 339487677

I bet on this website on live games, and some moment i have logged out. I tried to login with my saved user name and password  but not able. I sent email to security@1x-bit.com
They not responding me and not giv me the reason why my account is blocked, and why  I cannot login to account. I have there 927 mLTC and also I am first time on this platform for betting, and this is very nervous about my account to not able to login after few hours of betting.
Via email they not responding, hope will respond here and give me acces to my account!
Here is proof of my account that exist and photo is taken before you logged me out:
https://pasteboard.co/S7mKQ1D1RzE9.jpg
When this cases will stop? why it seems every other day if not everyday there are account complaining their being locked, freeze or Banned?
and same answer in the end that they violated their rules?
Hope that in any way those claims will be answered and each of them will have justifications about what is the real score .

1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2021, 07:47:57 AM

Hello 1xbit official,
Hello polinagil,

we have checked your account - the amount of deposited funds should be paid to you in full. Your account was unfrozen, so you can proceed a withdrawal - please check and let us know how it goes.

hope you will restore my account
Your account is under investigation at the moment, once there is any info - we will share it.

everyday there are account complaining their being locked, freeze or Banned
There is another point of view, might be interesting: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5267172.msg58202836#msg58202836

Sincerely,
1xBit team

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2021, 08:34:29 AM

We have updated our "resolved cases" list, now it's easier to navigate and read: check what we've done so far

This list will be updated not only with issues with a resolution confirmed, but with other useful info too.

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2021, 11:06:58 AM

We have updated our "resolved cases" list, now it's easier to navigate and read: check what we've done so far

This list will be updated not only with issues with a resolution confirmed, but with other useful info too.

That's good but people want to see verification from users here that they are satisfied with what you have done, you might think that it already resolve but the one that filed the case should be the one to say that his issues or accusations are resolved, let them confirm that they are happy with the result, I still see a lot of complaints and red tags is not diminishing.

1xbitstolemymoney

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 01:29:36 PM

This is an easy solution.
The solution was already provided.

There is no point for a company to close winning accounts just because they win, and provide a refund - any account wins sometimes. And if a player wins - he is likely to bet again.
As you could have noticed in our tournaments, most of the winners has account numbers that starts with 1 and 2, when new account are already generated with number 3. Accounts are generated in sequence and counted in millions already.

In addition - there are proofs of way higher withdrawals than 0.55 BTC.

~
This user was paid out and should have recorded his withdrawals on his other accounts too.

~
The answer was given dozens of times, here are some of them: one, two .

Sincerely,
1xBit team

STOP lying people, you are biggest scammers on internet. Why I will make another account if I withdraw money from another account. Are you so stupid to write this fake comments to see people? You are ugly fake company who steal money from people, WIN money, and for the bad ALSO DEPOSITED MONEY! You dont even back the deposit money if you close the account , it is ridiculous and you must be banned from internet. YOU STEAL FROM ME 650 USDT DEPOSITED MONEY!! BACK TO ME!

THIS PROOF SHOWS EVERYTHING HOW YOU ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZYPbcJP9FQ&ab_channel=1xbitScam      -    VIDEO OF MY ACCOUNT! They not give me access anymore, not give me my money, even my deposits!

Pictures of bets:
https://prnt.sc/1ulqkib      - bets
https://prnt.sc/1ulqldk      - bets

https://prnt.sc/1ulqmdx    - deposit proof of my account
https://prnt.sc/1ulqnli - no withdraw options
https://prnt.sc/1ulqofa   - my account
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 02:37:13 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2021, 03:39:37 PM by Erdogan

That's good but people want to see verification from users here that they are satisfied with what you have done, you might think that it already resolve but the one that filed the case should be the one to say that his issues or accusations are resolved, let them confirm that they are happy with the result, I still see a lot of complaints and red tags is not diminishing.

The point is that the complaints are made by the same people. And they are all the same.
If someone has won dishonestly, 1xbit returns the deposit and blocks the account. However, the person who won dishonestly believes that he has been scammed.
1xbit does not want to disclose how he caught this person cheating in order not to make it easier for other scammers to avoid being caught in the future.
The situation is that it is word against the word.
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2021, 03:18:10 PM

UEFA Champions League
Lille OSC - Sevilla

The game starts in 3 hours, bet now and get bonus points! ⇾ place a bet

Regarding proofs to be shown, we don't do so to prevent further damage, and to not break our principle - anonymity. Players can be sure that their data will not be disclosed if they register at 1xBit.
Refund is used as a measure to keep safety, and this is written in the ToS.

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
dypper

Activity: 237
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 03:52:37 PM

Hello mahiopa445,

Sincerely,
1xBit team

So is my account closed for ToS violation? yes or no?
because my refund of deposit wasnt provided lol
SCAM
dypper

Activity: 237
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 03:56:28 PM

As you can see I was told that my funds would be restored. The 190mBT. Waiting for answer about this lies
Hi Dypper,

Your account was frozen at the moment, which means one of these scenario to happen:
1) There are no violations committed, defense system freeze an account due to suspicious activities. After a manual investigation the account will be restored along with the funds.
2) There is a violation committed, account still frozen and awaits for an investigation. Once violation spotted, necessary measures listed in ToS will be taken.

Both support and marketing teams don't have access to the investigation details and don't see violations committed. Thus, the support team expect the first scenario.

YOU ARE A SCAMMER YOU DONT PAY YU STOLE 0.5 BTC FROM ME WITHOUT ANY REASON
We didn't take any of your funds, the amount of deposited funds was withdrawn by you on December 28.

Any updates? My account is duplicated so I was supposed to be able to withdraw my deposit sum accordingly to your rules. Thanks
Hello,

Duplication is prohibited only in order to circumvent the ToS. Having multiple accounts for a fair game is not punished.

Account №273497875 has been suspended. Odds on all your accounts were recalculated 1:1, and the final balance is equaled 0 or negative. Which means the player have already withdrawn all of his deposits.

Sincerely,
1xBit team

So my case was number 1 or 2? I still dont know why is my account closed. Also I didnt receive my deposit sum returned.
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 07:12:31 PM

The point is that the complaints are made by the same people. And they are all the same.
If someone has won dishonestly, 1xbit returns the deposit and blocks the account. However, the person who won dishonestly believes that he has been scammed.
Are you trying to say that all scam accusations against 1xbit were made by the same person? Lol. This is easily one of the most bizarre statements that I have read on this forum in recent times.

Do you even think before posting such nonsensical stuff? I wonder what bizarre statements you will post next in this thread.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
1xbitscam

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 08:19:31 PM

This is the biggest lie on the internet. This company will only steal your money, and the deposit and all the money received from the matches. They first will turn off your withdrawal options, so you cannot withdrawal your funds, second block your account, you will not be able to log in, and when you send them an email they will reply to this: " Good Day. We want to inform you, that our company decided to stop any collaboration with you (closing your account). The decision was made after a careful investigation of the situation by our security service. The decision is based on a violation of the Terms and Conditions. ".
My luck, before they close my account I did some photo screenshots from my deposit, balance, my games where I win, and close your withdrawal options. Everything showing legal, and I have not violated any terms, but they are violating terms because they stealing my money, and not giving my money on balance of the account.
This is insane, this is illegal, this company is total fraud, and they have not licence for betting.
I sent emails, live chat, nothing helpped and they ingore. (hope here will try to fix this and back my money)
ACCOUNT NUMBER is  322764407
Here is the proof of my legal account, my bets deposits transactions, and everything is regular:

my account on 1xbit:
https://postimg.cc/cv2YSkTh

my deposit on 1xbit:
https://postimg.cc/SXR8FFWJ

my regular bets on 1xbit:
https://postimg.cc/Dm6XZwB8

no withdrawal option to withdrawal my funds:
https://postimg.cc/PCs4C3md
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 08:28:40 PM

I heard about this site on twitter and registered an account. Deposited about 25 mBTC a few days ago, won some and lost some, had about 54 mBTC at the end. I requested a withdraw but later was unable to sign in. New password link doesn't work. Live chat told me to contact security@1xbit.com. I have sent multiple mails, it has been 3-4 days but they don't even bother to reply. Later I found about this thread and was shocked to see so many complaints. I wish I saw this thread earlier. I don't even know my user id because I'm unable to sign in. My registered email address: ramobab@outlook.com. Can you help @1xbit_official?
Why don't you people do your research before investing such big amounts in these sites? If you simply researched 1xbit reviews on Google, you could have most probably avoided these issues.

Don't expect any sort of help from 1xbit support on their site or on this forum. They may return your deposit, but not your winnings by providing some bullshit excuse.

I advise opening a scam accusation thread against them in this forum and provide whatever proof you can in order to support your claims.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 02:44:58 AM

I heard about this site on twitter and registered an account. Deposited about 25 mBTC a few days ago, won some and lost some, had about 54 mBTC at the end. I requested a withdraw but later was unable to sign in. New password link doesn't work. Live chat told me to contact security@1xbit.com. I have sent multiple mails, it has been 3-4 days but they don't even bother to reply. Later I found about this thread and was shocked to see so many complaints. I wish I saw this thread earlier. I don't even know my user id because I'm unable to sign in. My registered email address: ramobab@outlook.com. Can you help @1xbit_official?

The time i checked back those post in the previous pages it seemingly almost the same cases . Depositing then play normally but when tried to Withdraw after winning then the problem will come and either they cannot log in anymore or being banned completely.
why same patter? is it like what said by others that they are all cheaters? as they are newly created account  here in BTT? but yours is far different because your account is 4 years old here in Bitcointalk but yet become a victim of this site? sorry but Am just curious .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
dezoel
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1072

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 04:34:52 PM

I understand that you believe that there is an attack to your company and that is why you are getting all these newbies that are starting a topic. However, I have seen people who are not newbies that are getting these kind of complaints as well.

I would like to also point out that you are getting some accounts unfrozen which is a great sign and I hope to see a lot more than that, however I would like to see the bad people who complain here because their accounts got blocked for doing some scamming, you claim this is the case for most of them, and I would like to see proof of that. Nobody is saying you are scamming because you are scamming, people are saying you are scamming because you are not showing any proof. Show us some proof that people are scamming you and then we are going to believe you and that will be a lot better for you to convince people.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2417

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 07:38:05 PM

Can you take a look at my case? I don't know what's wrong. Still waiting for a reply from your contact channels.

This casino have many unhappy customers. It seems you are one of them.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

If they don't resolve your situation, you can create a scam accusation thread in the section above which I gave a link to. Describe what happened, show your proofs and that'll force their hand to make it right with you.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 11:06:07 PM

Can you take a look at my case? I don't know what's wrong. Still waiting for a reply from your contact channels.

If you have not violated any of the terms and conditions, you can be sure that you will get back access to your account. Wait for the support's response. The 1xbit_official account is active on Bitcointalk almost every day, so you just need to have some patience.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 11:37:35 PM

If you have not violated any of the terms and conditions, you can be sure that you will get back access to your account. Wait for the support's response. The 1xbit_official account is active on Bitcointalk almost every day, so you just need to have some patience.

You could also post up if they wont really make some response here.

https://t.me/sportsbook_1xBit
https://www.reddit.com/r/1xBit_gambling/
https://twitter.com/1x_bit

but just like on what aficopa said they are much active on here.

Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 388 »
  Print  

Jump to: