Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:33:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 388 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1XBIT.COM ᐉ 7 BTC WB ᐉ Altcoin Betting ᐉ no KYC ᕗ Instant payouts  (Read 66049 times)
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 07:36:11 PM

EPL matches being postponed, no Arsenal - Wolves today Sad

Arsenal can now prepare for a home game with league leaders Manchester City on January 1.
Wolves’ next game is slated to be a trip to Manchester United on January 3.

It's been over a year since we returned to this forum, our signature campaigns have over 40 weeks paid out, thanks for participating!

We will get back to posting updates/answers in a week, meanwhile don't mind checking out Christmas campaign.

It is very unfortunate that this match is cancelled. At 1xbit there are always a lot of bets present. But don't worry, even without this game there will still be plenty of games to bet on. There is only little room in the Premier League to play a match on another date. 1xbit has many campaigns running, with many satisfied people. Great job.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 07:44:22 PM

It's been over a year since we returned to this forum, our signature campaigns have over 40 weeks paid out, thanks for participating!

We will get back to posting updates/answers in a week, meanwhile don't mind checking out Christmas campaign.
Dodging the truth on a regular basis in this manner is pointless and silly. It doesn't matter if your team suddenly replies regularly again in this thread since that won't change the negative facts related to 1xbit.

Also, I wouldn't consider paying shills for a long period of time an achievement or anything for obvious reasons.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 08:27:28 PM

Dodging the truth on a regular basis in this manner is pointless and silly. It doesn't matter if your team suddenly replies regularly again in this thread since that won't change the negative facts related to 1xbit.

Also, I wouldn't consider paying shills for a long period of time an achievement or anything for obvious reasons.

I think you are missing some points in your argument. There are many players who are trying to exploit poorly displayed odds on the 1xbit platform. In simple terms, we can also call that cheating. Or do you think 1xbit should also pay cheaters? It seems only natural to me that such players who look for problems themselves, also get into trouble on their own. Trying to cheat is one thing, you should just not expect to get away with it. It is known in table tennis that there is sometimes a delay in scores and odds. Many articles have already been written about this.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
heyyoubet

Activity: 37
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 10:05:16 PM

I think you are missing some points in your argument. There are many players who are trying to exploit poorly displayed odds on the 1xbit platform. In simple terms, we can also call that cheating. Or do you think 1xbit should also pay cheaters? It seems only natural to me that such players who look for problems themselves, also get into trouble on their own. Trying to cheat is one thing, you should just not expect to get away with it. It is known in table tennis that there is sometimes a delay in scores and odds. Many articles have already been written about this.

Oh new moron supporter in the house.
And also table tennis maybe they scamming? You are stupid clown you know that? They scam every sport on that website and they not give people money, even not give the deposit money, they steal everything from people who deposit there money.

I bet on tennis and the story is the same, They close account, steal all money (winnings and deposit), and not give you back the deposited money. Same story from all scammed people. This is thiefs and must be stopped!

I have to share these scammers on 1xbit. I do not know how can these scammers still exist online? this is a big internet crime they steal too much money from the players, a lot of money is stolen, this is not allowed, where is the internet crime police?
First I made a deposit of 8499.80 TRON, played, and got not much money, about 11 000 TRON. After an hour, they blocked my account, I wrote to the security 1xbit, they told me that they stopped cooperating with me because of violated rules (they do not tell me who), and that they blocked the account. I sent 10 emails to get my money back, at least the deposit. They refused and did not return the email.

I wrote a review on Trust Pilot, with a bad reputation and the problem, they came back to check what the problem was and told me, and after a day they wrote that I withdrew more money than the deposit (I NEVER MADE A WITHDRAWAL !!!) . TRUSTPILOT PICTURES PROOF -----> https://prnt.sc/19kqr2g

I got very upset and wrote a private message to bitcoin talk ,  1xbit_official. but they now, with a different answer, say that  funds left were confiscated to prevent further damage caused by my fraudulent act! AND WHAT DAMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!
First they write I have withdraw money more than my deposit,
THEN,
They write funds left were confiscated to prevent further damage, and I HAVE NEVER had any another account. They write TOTAL DIFFERENT stories.
PRIVATE MESSAGE BITCOINTALK PICTURES PROOF -----> https://prnt.sc/19kqyh9

This is biggest scam on internet.

And on live chat, they telling me, I CANNOT WITHDRAW my funds !!!!!! THIS IS JOKE!!!!! BIG JOKE! http://prntscr.com/19kro0x

And what can you say about this?

DEPOSIT PICTURES PROOF--- > https://prnt.sc/18tgbgn
ACCOUNT PICTURES PROOF: --- >   https://prnt.sc/18tge0d
BETTTING PICTURES PROOF ----- https://prnt.sc/18tggdv
TRUSTPILOT PICTURES PROOF -----> https://prnt.sc/19kqr2g
Trustpilot review  ----->    https://www.trustpilot.com/users/60dc27528df2370011b2795a
PRIVATE MESSAGE BITCOINTALK PICTURES PROOF -----> https://prnt.sc/19kqyh9
LIVECHAT PICTURES PROOF ----->  http://prntscr.com/19kro0x

How is this allowed? I am really mad and angry, this is big sum of money deposited from me around 450 EURO. I hard work for this money, so this scammers steal my money like that?
marczman

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 10:08:19 PM

Hello all on 1xbit page forums,

Still not asnwer from support and 1xbit and livechat and email. This get me very angry!
my account is still locked from 5 September 2021. I dont know how to recover my account but I tried everything (emails, livechat), so many times, they replay the same message that they dont want to speak with me anymore. I have locked money on this account. My I have over 600 euro in crypto there and dont have access to my account anymore. I dont know the reason why they dont give me to login again but it is my first account on 1xbit website and it is my personal account. Can you help me here to recover my account and get my funds back because I am really worried about this because 4 months i cannot login. Dont have access to my account and without any reason.
312475783 - this is my account in case someone can help to recover my account

they first disable my withdraw money, then I write email to security of 1xbit, and then they block account and cannot login until 5 September 2021

https://gcdn.pbrd.co/images/Fufrp3TQN10V.png?o=1

picture is made before it close my account and I sent this picture to security to ask why withdraw is disabled, and after that i cannot login anymore...
Can I get some answer?
There is no one answeing me, emails, livechat, forums , trustpilot. This is crazy ... they hold my money and dont want to back to me ... i am so worried about this how i deposit here money and they stole from me
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 04:37:22 AM

meanwhile don't mind checking out Christmas campaign.

How is it possible that users are invited to the Christmes campaign and removed from the Sport campaign?

Can you finally remove manager who keeps causing chaos in campaigns?
You should discuss a Signature campaign issues in that thread and not here in their ANN , if you have issue against the manager then PM the team for the solution because spamming here will only decrease your chance of being heard .

oh its good to know that you will back on track now here as there are more and more to answers nowadays.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 744
Merit: 23

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2021, 12:15:38 PM

Also, you can contact us in pm if you have a complaint about our campaign manager.

For an account issues, check out our FAQ: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5267172.msg58395390#msg58395390

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
  ▂▃▅▆█ OUR CAMPAIGNS: EARN UP TO $170! █▆▅▃▂
    Over 13 BTC restored [updatable]  ❱❱❱ CHECK HERE                 
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 04:11:31 PM

You are right about some stuff, but wrong about some other stuff. I have observed many scammers cheat 1xbit and frame the site itself later on when they fail(Table tennis etc), but I have also observed 1xbit screw legit gamblers over time.

They come up with different reasons to justify themselves and end up returning nothing or only the deposit later on. These are facts btw.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 05:51:30 PM

It has been proven several times that some players try to cheat at table tennis. It is therefore not surprising that almost all complaints come from players who have only bet on table tennis matches. Chance? Can't be a coincidence. Furthermore, I would like to point out to people how much money 1xbit invests weekly in signature campaigns, as far as I've read everyone has been paid nicely every week without any problems. They are a big bookmaker, they can easily pay out winnings to players that win fair.

ya.ya.yo!

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
AndrewMbtc

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 11:15:40 PM

I placed my bets only on tennis on the match winner, and still got my account closed for no reason and 54 mbtc stolen from me.
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 11:20:40 PM

I placed my bets only on tennis on the match winner, and still got my account closed for no reason and 54 mbtc stolen from me.

Tennis and table tennis are the sports in which many cheaters are active. There are cameras that have a super fast live stream with almost no delay. Almost all complaints come from tennis and table tennis. I have always been paid for my campaigns at 1xbit, they have always paid me. Incidentally, it is always newbie accounts who post here at 1xbit with complaints. Players with a more respected status on the forum have no negative experiences with 1xbit, that says enough. Only newbies here that are complaining. I don't rule out that the same person is behind this, creating new accounts time and time again.

ya.ya.yo!

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
marczman

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 08:06:34 AM

Hello all on 1xbit page forums,

Still not asnwer from support and 1xbit and livechat and email. This get me very angry!
my account is still locked from 5 September 2021. I dont know how to recover my account but I tried everything (emails, livechat), so many times, they replay the same message that they dont want to speak with me anymore. I have locked money on this account. My I have over 600 euro in crypto there and dont have access to my account anymore. I dont know the reason why they dont give me to login again but it is my first account on 1xbit website and it is my personal account. Can you help me here to recover my account and get my funds back because I am really worried about this because 4 months i cannot login. Dont have access to my account and without any reason.
312475783 - this is my account in case someone can help to recover my account

they first disable my withdraw money, then I write email to security of 1xbit, and then they block account and cannot login until 5 September 2021

https://gcdn.pbrd.co/images/Fufrp3TQN10V.png?o=1

picture is made before it close my account and I sent this picture to security to ask why withdraw is disabled, and after that i cannot login anymore...
Can I get some answer?
There is no one answeing me, emails, livechat, forums , trustpilot. This is crazy ... they hold my money and dont want to back to me ... i am so worried about this how i deposit here money and they stole from me
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 05:40:20 PM

I wrote few days earlier about tennis. There are hundreds if not thousands of people for whom betting on tennis matches is a profession and even has a name: Courtsiding

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courtsiding

I'm not saying your situation is about that, however, with so many attempts to cheat 1xbit in betting on tennis, it looks a bit suspicious. Anyway I hope everything ends well in your case.
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 06:29:42 PM

I wrote few days earlier about tennis. There are hundreds if not thousands of people for whom betting on tennis matches is a profession and even has a name: Courtsiding

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courtsiding

I'm not saying your situation is about that, however, with so many attempts to cheat 1xbit in betting on tennis, it looks a bit suspicious. Anyway I hope everything ends well in your case.

Courtsiding is something that unfortunately happens often. Players think they can easily earn money. And expect the bookmaker to pay them out. And if they don't get paid, they get mad and complain on the forum. With courtsiding you look for the problems, and the problems also look for you. Sooner or later things always go wrong when you try to cheat. Why should a bookmaker pay customers that are using courtsiding?
I know that many cheaters as players are active on the forum.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ScamViruS

Activity: 1736
Merit: 720

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2021, 06:33:23 PM

Tennis and table tennis are the sports in which many cheaters are active. There are cameras that have a super fast live stream with almost no delay. Almost all complaints come from tennis and table tennis. I have always been paid for my campaigns at 1xbit, they have always paid me. Incidentally, it is always newbie accounts who post here at 1xbit with complaints. Players with a more respected status on the forum have no negative experiences with 1xbit, that says enough. Only newbies here that are complaining. I don't rule out that the same person is behind this, creating new accounts time and time again.

ya.ya.yo!

If others are cheating, then why do you think this user is like this without any proof? When someone's account is blocked with funds, the user knows how bad the situation is for him.

So instead of supporting him in bad times, you are trying to prove him wrong, this kind of response will not bring any change. Reputation of this website, how much further down?

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1265

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2021, 06:33:40 PM

I don't see any much difference in them except the layout of the websites but all their reputation and ownership is the same. Both casinos have been scamming people for year and they are owned by 1x corp N.V
If that is true then 1xbet is a scammer too. And if 1xbet is a scammer then why reputed club and skrill as well as neteller can be a sponsor or partner of 1xbet. In this case skrill/neteller as well as reputed clubs promoting scam site? I think there might have some difference otherwise they would stop promoting 1xbet.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
AndrewMbtc

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 06:54:36 PM

I never heard about courtsiding and never practiced it. Why cant you just accept they scammed me and maybe give me an advice about how can i recover my FAIR earned money.
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 07:49:02 PM

I never heard about courtsiding and never practiced it. Why cant you just accept they scammed me and maybe give me an advice about how can i recover my FAIR earned money.

Your complaint was unfortunately made at a time when a lot of complaints began to appear on Bitcointalk, which almost certainly were attempts to cheat 1xbit. After all, we don't know the exact situation in which you placed your bets, so we can't say anything. As I wrote earlier, I hope your case will end positively. You just have to wait for support to respond.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 08:05:54 PM

Of course you don't know about that. Have you ever heard a player admit to courtsiding? Saying you don't know about it just makes it more suspicious. 1xbit has made a big name for itself in the gambling industry. It is also the most powerful and advanced gambling platform in the gambling industry today. I also believe to have seen that they have contracts with various sports teams that they sponsor.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
AndrewMbtc

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 08:17:24 PM

Prove it then. Why cant they answer me and tell me what i did wrong?
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 388 »
  Print  

Jump to: