Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1XBIT.COM ᐉ 7 BTC WB ᐉ Altcoin Betting ᐉ no KYC ᕗ Instant payouts  (Read 66444 times)
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 10:01:38 AM

Wondering if you stay this licker once they stop paying participants in this campaign

And will you wear Bitvest advert if they close their signature campaign?
I may not wear the signature once the campaign ends , but at least i never Lick Bitvest's Ass just to pay me , check their own ANN thread and you will see how i reacted because someone is having an issue and that is how we must react and not licking the ass of the one who pays us even if there are a clear proofs from those victims.

don't close your eyes mate , I have been respecting you since you start posting here because you seems to be transparent and not just making a post to depend the one who pays him.

Everyone has the right to wear the signature they want (without violating the forum rules).
i Never questioned Him because of what he wore , but of how he react. the claimant has a legit argument so why not let the team answers and talk to him .

I'm not going to lick anything, but I can have my opinion. If you want to discuss it, make your point and do not repeat a word without argument.
there is only one argument here mate and you have seen that even since you drops on this thread , and that is the scamming happening and nothing else so repeating that argument is appropriate i believe.

In my opinion, 1xBit has greatly improved the support and customer approach. Their activity on Bitcointalk and the speed with which they answer questions here proves this. What do you think?
Well I only think one thing mate, they may have been doing good about what is happening now and yeah i may agreed on that , but we also knew that you cannot just change thinggs today and forget about the recent or the past because that will be always a nightmare , what i believe is they must solve the past cases for them to move on to new , that is how business must go and not just moving to forget the past issue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 744
Merit: 23

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2021, 01:10:16 PM

Hello 1xbit_official
~
Hello MrBrightside,

thanks for sharing all in details, the issue doesn't seem to be obvious, and that surely would help to spot it.

Your request was forwarded to our security, we will post the answer as soon as we have any.

It was placed on regular time... according to your own statements the result is 0-1 meaning England Won and my bet is settled incorrectly.
Contests here are provided by marketing team, and as it seen, the results of them are debatable sometimes.
First winners were chosen just like we do it at 1xBit - regular time means 90 minutes. This is how our odds provider deliver the results, and this is quite a common thing.

In the contest we may adjust the rules accordingly to players' requests.
If you do not agree with that - please contact us in support chat.

Trust ratings are almost always accurate in this forum.
There wouldn't be posts like this or like this, if the rating was always accurate.
If you look at our rating - a great part of it (like 90%) is just a notice that there are complaints. But the complaints are being resolved. Why there is no any green rating for the dozens of issues resolved?

And if you look at green rating of most of the bookmakers - it's given for withdrawals proceeded, contests held, signature campaigns and etc.
If looking at rating from this perspective - 1xBit is not any different, and there are proofs of it.

Also, you are clearly ignoring the fact that 1xbit has tons of negative reviews against them in other sites too.
Just like any other betting site, we have both positive and negative feedback. There is no bookmaker without complaints.

Sincerely,
1xBit team

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
  ▂▃▅▆█ OUR CAMPAIGNS: EARN UP TO $170! █▆▅▃▂
    Over 13 BTC restored [updatable]  ❱❱❱ CHECK HERE                 
kontrakwel

Activity: 56
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 01:38:36 PM

I have proof that you took 550 mbtc from my account without any reason, that is blatant scam and fraud.
So why did you stole 550 mbtc from my account, since my bets were all fair.
Your bets weren't placed within the ToS you have consent to follow to.
Your funds were returned to you, and the winnings were returned to the bookmaker. If you have a proof of these funds being taken without a reason - please share it. Until then we won't be replying to this question, the answer was provided dozens times already.

Sincerely,
1xBit team

My funds was not returned, You only gave me the deposit back.
Remaning funds that I won - 550 mbtc - was stolen by 1xbit.
I did not violate any terms and also did not break any rules.
You claim I break the rules, so please write here which rules I broke. You will not tell, because I did not broke any rules.
There is still no answer on the situation, and 1xbit scammed me for 550 mbtc.

1XBIT = SCAM
DO NOT PLAY HERE THEY WILL VOID YOUR WON BETS AND STEAL YOUR FUNDS.

I want to inform people that 1xbit just steal your funds on the moment you are winning.

The procedure on the moment you are a winning customer:
1. You win bets
2. You can not login anymore suddenly, the account is blocked
3. 1xbit will write always that you violate the rules, in order to give them a reason to steal your funds.
4. 1xbit void all your won bets and steal your balance

SCAM

1xbit never tells which terms are violated, because no terms are violated.
They just write the terms are violated, without any explanation.
DO NOT PLAY HERE IF YOU WIN THEY VOID YOUR WON BETS AND STEAL YOUR FUNDS

And again 1xbit_official is ignoring the question why they stole 550 mbtc form my account.
Ow yes, they write I have broke the rules.

SO AGAIN: WHICH RULES DID I BROKE ON 1XBIT SITE? 100% I did not break any rules.
THe fact that you dont answer this, already admits that you confirm that you scammed me.
Pay me my 550 mbtc that I won fair.
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2021, 01:52:24 PM

THe fact that you dont answer this, already admits that you confirm that you scammed me.
Your funds were returned to you, and the winnings were returned to the bookmaker. If you have a proof of these funds being taken without a reason - please share it. Until then we won't be replying to this question, the answer was provided dozens times already.

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2021, 02:16:50 PM

Italy Serie A
Napoli - Juventus

Post your prediction for this game to win 1 mBTC! -> post

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2021, 02:47:33 PM

Tired of waiting? If you have unsettled bet - advance bet comes to rescue!

Learn more about advancebet here -> advancebet

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
kontrakwel

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 03:10:57 PM

I have proof that you took 550 mbtc from my account without any reason, that is blatant scam and fraud.

Sincerely,
1xBit team

You claim I break the rules, so please write here which rules I broke. You will not tell, because I did not broke any rules.

1XBIT = SCAM

I want to inform people that 1xbit just steal your funds on the moment you are winning.

1. You win bets
3. 1xbit will write always that you violate the rules, in order to give them a reason to steal your funds.

SCAM

And again 1xbit_official is ignoring the question why they stole 550 mbtc form my account.

SO AGAIN: WHICH RULES DID I BROKE ON 1XBIT SITE? 100% I did not break any rules.

You still did nt answer my question why the 550 mbtc was stolen from my account.
SO again: which terms were broken?

I ADVISE ANYBODY NOT TO DEOSIT HERE.
1XBIT VOID YOUR WINNING BETS AND STEAL YOUR FUNDS FROM YOUR ACCOUNT
SCAM ALERT
sanalexios

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 03:21:35 PM

It says removed as you can see. I asked them how can i remove a betslip, the answer is I can't.
Bet slip 20733279559 was changed by the player and automatically updated with the bet 20734043929.
Thus, the previous bet was removed, and the new one stayed.
The account is not closed and don't have any restrictions - withdrawals and maximum stakes are available.

Sincerely,
1xBit team

That doesn't make any sense. Betting on bo3 winner tennis that is tied 1-1 is the same as bet on set 3 winner - same market different name.

Why would I edit my betslip or remove wtv (I don't even know how or if that is possible), rather than selling it?
I had all legs won except last one, it would have been a good profit in it instead of taking the same original stake returned no?

Waiting answer. It makes no sense. Sorry. It says bet removed can you do an example how can we remove bets? Maybe on the losing ones it would be good to everyone Cheesy

I'm still looking for answers.
Your generic answer dont fit it me unfortunatly.
I had all legs won, why would I edit it instead of selling it? I dont even know how to edit or remove a placed bet wtf. Can you explain me how? it is usefull in case I'm losing for sure :d

Even worst that not paying the winnings is removing the bet at all as they just did here with me.
I'm still waiting for a clarification about how can a on going bet be removed. I had 4 legs won, and the remaining one was being won aswell.
There were no reason for deleting that bet, even if a delete bet option would be available. Why wouldn't I sell the bet?
I'm new user and unfortunately I can't participate in that "honest" review. You should do a compilation of the unsolved cases to the next X files season.

Thanks for ignoring my questions
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 03:23:48 PM

Do you really think people will take you serious after your reply?
This case is very clear: 1xbit confiscated 550 mbtc from players account kontrakwel (and there are many other examples)
You wrote that he broke the rules, so please share with us which rules were broken.
You can not say that the rules are broken, and then next you do not want to tell what rules were broken.
At this moment, 1xbit is indicated as scam by many users. Always 1xbit writes that the rules are broken, so go ahead and proof it.
If not, then you have to pay the users. It does not look like 1xbit wants to resolve the reputation, it looks more like they are using the funds from players to pay the promotions and pay the signature campaigns.
1xbit does not want to pay out winning players, but just void bets without any reason.
That is what we call Blood Money.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2021, 05:16:13 PM

but the round is canceled but my balance stays 6600mBTC.
In addition to these 2 bets, we found 400 more mBTC that weren't refunded automatically. Thus, the total refund is 800 mBTC.
The lobbies were fixed, and now such issue wouldn't occur.

Also, there is a small gift waits in your inbox  Wink

Regarding withdrawal limitations - it requires a little more time to investigate, so the answer will be posted later.

Sincerely,
1xBit team

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 06:13:20 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2021, 10:10:40 PM by Haunebu

And if you look at green rating of most of the bookmakers - it's given for withdrawals proceeded, contests held, signature campaigns and etc.
If looking at rating from this perspective - 1xBit is not any different, and there are proofs of it.
Your reasoning doesn't make any sense here. If 1xbit seriously isn't any different, why isn't there a single green trust rating in your favor? Are you trying to say that the majority are wrong while the minority are right regarding your site?

Just like any other betting site, we have both positive and negative feedback. There is no bookmaker without complaints.
True, but there is way more negative feedback when compared to positive feedback regarding your site which implies that 1xbit is untrustworthy.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
MrBrightside1

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 09:04:25 PM

In addition to these 2 bets, we found 400 more mBTC that weren't refunded automatically. Thus, the total refund is 800 mBTC.

Regarding withdrawal limitations - it requires a little more time to investigate, so the answer will be posted later.

Sincerely,
1xBit team

Thats great, thank you for resolving this so quick.
kontrakwel

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 09:58:06 PM

Sincerely,
1xBit team

1XBIT = SCAM

1. You win bets

SCAM

You still did nt answer my question why the 550 mbtc was stolen from my account.
SO again: which terms were broken?

I ADVISE ANYBODY NOT TO DEOSIT HERE.
1XBIT VOID YOUR WINNING BETS AND STEAL YOUR FUNDS FROM YOUR ACCOUNT
SCAM ALERT

1xbit is creating fake posts now to get a better name.
I want to warn people that htey stole 550 mbtc from my account without any reason.

DO NOT PLAY AT 1XBIT THEY SCAM YOU AND STEAL YOUR FUNDS AND VOID ALL YOUR WINNING BETS
SCAM ALERT
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 11:34:06 PM

Sincerely,
1xBit team

I see that you resolved this issue quickly but how about those issues that keep persisting on this thread and in the scam section, this has been going for some time now, if you are serious about resolving issues, you should resolve the majority of issues and scam accusations but instead, you keep ignoring them and new one keeps coming in, I don't know how and when this will end but it seems you are not serious in changing your way.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 01:40:39 AM

Sincerely,
1xBit team

I see that you resolved this issue quickly but how about those issues that keep persisting on this thread and in the scam section, this has been going for some time now, if you are serious about resolving issues, you should resolve the majority of issues and scam accusations but instead, you keep ignoring them and new one keeps coming in, I don't know how and when this will end but it seems you are not serious in changing your way.
Actually this is the same account who have been resolved one of the biggest issue in gambling , being sent His 10 bitcoin from his case arise here .

sounds like spooky right? while many accounts being denied to be paid or returned their Money, here we have One of the most favorite account to be resolved .

Wondering what is behind this one ..  Grin

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 03:15:29 AM

Actually this is the same account who have been resolved one of the biggest issue in gambling , being sent His 10 bitcoin from his case arise here .

sounds like spooky right? while many accounts being denied to be paid or returned their Money, here we have One of the most favorite account to be resolved .

Wondering what is behind this one ..  Grin

Obviously, there's something on this account but I love to hear his side first before casting doubts, issues should be resolve as they come, there should be no favoritism, and should be first come first serve basis, I don't rule out that they have a fake account here or connivance to make 1XBIT resolving issues when they are not in reality, the scam accusations still go one, so many players still shouting do not play here.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2021, 03:34:01 AM

Wondering what is behind this one ..  Grin

Obviously, there's something on this account but I love to hear his side first before casting doubts, issues should be resolve as they come, there should be no favoritism, and should be first come first serve basis, I don't rule out that they have a fake account here or connivance to make 1XBIT resolving issues when they are not in reality, the scam accusations still go one, so many players still shouting do not play here.

I don’t think it’s done by their fake accounts only.
1xbit is a legit site, but yes there arises many scam accusations only because of the terms and conditions.
Many new gamblers without reading the site’s policy deposit huge amounts and win by somehow unfair means.
These are the accounts that come here and cry rather than reading the site’s rules and make themselves accountable for the mistakes.
If you are legit and your money is stuck then surely you will get your money back like this user.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 03:39:10 AM

I don’t think it’s done by their fake accounts only.
1xbit is a legit site, but yes there arises many scam accusations only because of the terms and conditions.
Many new gamblers without reading the site’s policy deposit huge amounts and win by somehow unfair means.
These are the accounts that come here and cry rather than reading the site’s rules and make themselves accountable for the mistakes.
If you are legit and your money is stuck then surely you will get your money back like this user.
Wow, same narrative as any other 1xbit campaign participants, "1xbit is a legit site and that it's their fault that they didn't read the terms and conditions." Well, for me it's not a good reason to totally lock them out, it's still their money and they could've avoided the shitstorm coming to them if they just didn't lock those accounts. Yeah, a lot of "legit" people have their money stuck and they still haven't received a single cent to this day.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kontrakwel

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 06:39:51 AM

THey scammed me for 550 mbtc, and refuse to pay me.
Voided all my winning bets, and claiming that I broke the rules, which is a lie.
Many people asked 1xbit_official which rules I have broken, but he refuses to answer because no rules were broken.
the account mrbrightside is 100% fake, 1xbit does not pay out winners.
decodx

Activity: 1428
Merit: 931

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 07:45:05 AM

That's a bold statement, how do you know that? Do you work for a bookie?

I see one guy who claims that he got his money back and a bunch of others who claim to have been scammed who, according to the casino, violated the terms of use. Neither side has provided any evidence.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: