Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:18:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 5058 5059 5060 5061 5062 5063 5064 5065 5066 5067 5068 5069 5070 5071 5072 5073 5074 5075 5076 5077 5078 5079 5080 5081 5082 5083 5084 5085 5086 5087 5088 5089 5090 5091 5092 5093 5094 5095 5096 5097 5098 5099 5100 5101 5102 5103 5104 5105 5106 5107 [5108] 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 5116 5117 5118 5119 5120 5121 5122 5123 5124 5125 5126 5127 5128 5129 5130 5131 5132 5133 5134 5135 5136 5137 5138 5139 5140 5141 5142 5143 5144 5145 5146 5147 5148 5149 5150 5151 5152 5153 5154 5155 5156 5157 5158 ... 6165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 644815 times)
Bananington

Activity: 1428
Merit: 344

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 07:26:18 PM

Aston Villa have been in better from this season than Tottenham and Manchester City. We can say with certainty that this season they are going to be champions in the Premier League with great competition. Manchester City is not in such a bad position at the moment if they can win the next matches then it is definitely possible to progress. Points table Manchester City are not too low on points and if they go a few games they can overtake Liverpool and compete with Arsenal.
Talking about Aston Villa this season, I remember when Leicester won the EPL several seasons ago, many people supported the big EPL teams. but in reality it turned out to be the dark horse team who lifted the trophy. If this season Aston Villa can be consistent like that, it is not impossible that Aston Villa will repeat history like Leicester City did.

So the point is that every other big team must not underestimate Aston Villa, they still have to be wary of the spirit of the Aston Villa players. Indeed, if you look at the quality of Aston Villa's players, it will definitely be difficult to become champions. although so far it has performed very well. However, competing with top teams who have quality players is difficult. So, whatever results Aston Villa achieves, this is already a better achievement than the previous year.
No English side should be underestimated in truth because as you mentioned, there was a time Leicester city was underrated and they lifted the trophy. I however doubt Aston Villa would replicate the result of Leicester in this season because a hungrier side is Arsenal and since they almost tasted the victory of lifting the EPL trophy last season, they are doing so muchore this season to regain the chance they lost.
Aston villa will have to win today's match of they want to be cheered and not booked off the top of table. Above 2.5goal margin is my prediction for tonight.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1152

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 07:31:50 PM

~Snip
Talking about Aston Villa this season, I remember when Leicester won the EPL several seasons ago, many people supported the big EPL teams. but in reality it turned out to be the dark horse team who lifted the trophy. If this season Aston Villa can be consistent like that, it is not impossible that Aston Villa will repeat history like Leicester City did.

So the point is that every other big team must not underestimate Aston Villa, they still have to be wary of the spirit of the Aston Villa players. Indeed, if you look at the quality of Aston Villa's players, it will definitely be difficult to become champions. although so far it has performed very well. However, competing with top teams who have quality players is difficult. So, whatever results Aston Villa achieves, this is already a better achievement than the previous year.
Leicester City's success in winning the Premier League title several seasons ago may never be repeated for Aston Villa this season. Liverpool and Arsenal are in good condition to get tough competition for the title, as well as Manchester City who are no less likely to defend their title. Leicester City won the title when other teams were slumping, but this season Aston Villa actually won all the top teams with a small point difference until week 17.

Aston Villa must be themselves rather than being another team in their efforts to win the title. But I believe Aston Villa have no better chance of winning the title than Manchester City, Liverpool and Arsenal. Aston Villa are only expected to maintain their form and fight to qualify for the Champions League next season, so I don't consider them as title contenders who have great potential to win it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 672
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 07:40:00 PM

That was in 2015/2016, and to be honest, not many people thought Leicester could win the Premier League that season because Arsenal's points were so close to Leicester's. Many believed that Arsenal should win the league because they were the only major team playing well at the time, and many others thought Leicester was a small team not capable of winning the league. It was an unexpected season that I will never forget.

Given that Aston Villa has played these elite teams and seen how they fared in those matches, I don't think any team will undervalue them right now. They are clearly in excellent condition. I can't tell for sure, but if Aston Villa keeps up this fantastic form, they will undoubtedly finish in a decent spot in the table say between two to five position and they could even be able to qualify for the Champions League the next season.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Adams0001

Activity: 448
Merit: 157

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 07:53:38 PM

This will be an exciting match because the battle for the top of the EPL standings is at stake between the two clubs Livepool and Arsenal, both are only one point apart and of course this victory is very necessary, Jurgen Klopp looks like he will surprise Arsenal at Anfield especially considering their previous failure against Manchester United with The draw was a bit disappointing, that's why against Arsenal, at least Liverpool should be able to get full points at Anfield.
This week will be a big match between Liverpool vs Arsenal because apart from competing to occupy first place in the standings, this match is also considered to be one of the matches that will determine who is the strongest in the English league this season. Both Jurgen Klopp and Mikel Arteta will try to give their best for their team, but I see Liverpool's chances will be much greater considering that the match will take place at Anfield. Liverpool will try to surprise Arsenal because this is an opportunity for them to shift Arsenal's position at the top of the standings.

Of the previous five matches, the two teams were quite balanced, where both experienced one defeat, one draw and the rest were able to achieve 3 wins in all competitions. If you look at the defense, Liverpool is far superior because they only conceded four goals while Arsenal conceded six goals in the last five matches.

Liverpool is playing well this season, and they will not try to lose against Arsenal at Anfield because they are strong, and Arteta will only find a draw in the game because it will not be an easy game for them because their players are in good shape, and they will try and defeat Arsenal to top the league table, and I trust Klopp that he will do his best to get three points against Arteta to give himself a chance of winning the Premier League title, because this season I'm not sure if Manchester City will make it this season and win the league trophy, i just believe that is only Arsenal or Liverpool that can win the trophy.

However, the way Aston Villa are playing this season, they will give Arsenal and Liverpool a run for their money, because if Arsenal and Liverpool draw their matches this weekend and Aston Villa win today's match against Sheffield, they will top the league and will not try to lose any points again, and they can win the title if they can keep winning.

Winterfrost

Activity: 620
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 07:54:47 PM

I'm going to take an Aston Villa straight win here

Sheffield Utd have beaten Aston Villa on more than one occasion in the past but this current Aston Villa team is capable of winning any team especially when at home. They did it against City and Arsenal and I have no doubt that they'd win against the worst team in the league I'm considering making a 0-1 handicap selection for Aston Villa to boast the odds a bit because i expect them to win comfortably.

Aston Villa will win today because they want to be on top of the EPL table by the end of today.
I checked their head-to-head and noticed that Sheffield United have been very decent against Aston Villa. But I think this current Emery's Aston Villa will not want to miss being on the top of the league table. They have a 100% home record in the EPL this season and If they can beat both league champions and Arsenal I don’t think Sheffield United will slip away easily. They’ll play Manchester United in their next fixture at Old trafford and it’s going to be a tough game for them.

Aston Villa will get maximum points from this home game and hope to get a point or more in their visit to old trafford.
I think a 0-1 handicap selection for Aston Villa to win is better because Aston Villa will likely win with more than 2 goals.

The match will be very difficult because neither team wants to lose, but I am confident that Aston Villa will try their hardest to defeat Sheffield and top the league table, because tomorrow's match against Arsenal and Liverpool will be very interesting to watch because both teams are performing well, and if they draw the game tomorrow, Aston Villa will still be leading the premier league table, but I don't think Liverpool will lose against Arsenal at Anfield. Because as you can see Liverpool are very good at home and they will not like to lose points, because if they lose the game, Arsenal will still be leading the table and I don't think Arsenal still has tough matches to play for now so it will be very difficult for Liverpool to top the league again, but tomorrow is an opportunity for them to continue topping the league if they can defeat Arsenal at Anfield.
The match will not be difficult for Aston Villa. Sheffield is one of the teams below the league table and we have seen how low their performances are. This is a sure three points for Aston Villa, a good opportunity for them to top the premier league if Arsenal fails to win their match against Liverpool tomorrow. If Aston Villa was able to win the two big teams in the premier league then Sheffield United is a small thing for them. However, I won't underestimate Sheffeild because each team has a pattern of play and sometimes it works in favour of them against different teams they meet. Perhaps we should not be too sure that Aston Villa will win, to me in particular. This is premier league anything can happen anytime and anyday.

Rockstarguy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 586

God is great

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 07:56:15 PM

There is only one game in the Premier League today. Aston Villa play Sheffield United at home. Aston Villa are 3rd in the Premier League this season with 38 points. Unai Emery has created a great team. They have scored 37 goals this season. They are the top scoring team after Manchester City. On the other hand, Sheffield United are last in the Premier League. They have collected only 8 points so far. Also, they have conceded 43 goals. The odds on Aston Villa to win are low. I'll bet on over 2.5 goals in this match.
Based on the position of the two teams in the standings list, it is very easy to know who will win this match. Two of the last three wins that Aston Villa achieved in the Premier League were achieved after beating Manchester City and Arsenal, even the top teams are very easy to beat, especially Sheffield United, which is a point source for other teams.
Unai Emery has succeeded in recycling Aston Villa into a great team, being ranked third in the standings is an extraordinary achievement made by Aston Villa this season. Three points are not difficult for Aston Villa to get when they host Sheffield United.
Since the game will be a home hosted by Aston Villa they have a good chamce of winning this  game without struggling much. It is possible for Aston Villa to end this game with full point knowing the performance of their opponent so far in the league but if Sheffield stops Aston Villa from getting this 3 points I won't be surprised because they have been able to stop a team like Manchester City sometime ago but I still doing if this luck can still repeat itself against Aston Villa. The performance of Aston Villa this season is impressive that I will want them to get the title this season because they are serious with their games.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Majestic-milf

Activity: 812
Merit: 592

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 07:58:59 PM

Sheffield will be traveling to the Villa Park tonight and will be looking to hopefully turn the game in their favor and get a win tonight since they've not gotten any away wins, probably it will spur them to put in more effort but when you look at the team they are paired against, you might want to suggest they don't bother trying because Aston Villa are currently amongst the top strongest teams.
Friday games tend to be a bit boring and rarely show much promise and I'm expecting tonight's game to be one sided in favor of the home team, but who knows, maybe we can be surprised by Sheffield United?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Wiwo

Activity: 1064
Merit: 687

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2023, 08:12:37 PM

The match will be very difficult because neither team wants to lose, but I am confident that Aston Villa will try their hardest to defeat Sheffield and top the league table, because tomorrow's match against Arsenal and Liverpool will be very interesting to watch because both teams are performing well, and if they draw the game tomorrow, Aston Villa will still be leading the premier league table, but I don't think Liverpool will lose against Arsenal at Anfield. Because as you can see Liverpool are very good at home and they will not like to lose points, because if they lose the game, Arsenal will still be leading the table and I don't think Arsenal still has tough matches to play for now so it will be very difficult for Liverpool to top the league again, but tomorrow is an opportunity for them to continue topping the league if they can defeat Arsenal at Anfield.
There is already two goals attempt in the early minutes into the match between Aston villa vs Sheffield and to some extent both clubs are having same games and ball accuracy in this match which goes along go say that it may take a long time for both clubs to maintain their current gaoless game for some time before there be any possible goal from any of the team in this game.

But on Arsenal vs Liverpool tomorrow games,  it's very hard to speculate but if you ask me I will go for a draw bet between them,  and even though there may be any goals scored,  it is sure that in the first half, they will not record any goals from the match between both clubs since there also are of the same statistical level in performance.
Richbased

Activity: 308
Merit: 172

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2023, 08:13:18 PM

Aston Villa have been in better from this season than Tottenham and Manchester City. We can say with certainty that this season they are going to be champions in the Premier League with great competition. Manchester City is not in such a bad position at the moment if they can win the next matches then it is definitely possible to progress. Points table Manchester City are not too low on points and if they go a few games they can overtake Liverpool and compete with Arsenal.

Aston villa has grown into a big club this season as it isn't easy to be in the third position of the premier League table at this material time of the league so for them to maintain this resilience means that they are capable of withstanding any team and this is a club that has won some big names like Arsenal and Manchester city so I believe that they are doing well and if they continue in this awesome performance then they really gonna go far in the league.

Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 574
Merit: 419

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 08:14:58 PM

Sheffield will be traveling to the Villa Park tonight and will be looking to hopefully turn the game in their favor and get a win tonight since they've not gotten any away wins, probably it will spur them to put in more effort but when you look at the team they are paired against, you might want to suggest they don't bother trying because Aston Villa are currently amongst the top strongest teams.
Friday games tend to be a bit boring and rarely show much promise and I'm expecting tonight's game to be one sided in favor of the home team, but who knows, maybe we can be surprised by Sheffield United?

When you get to see some of these season records something dramatic always happens, talking about what you said "Sheffield UTD as the only club that haven't gotten an away win since the beginning of this campaign" it could happen tonight but we shouldn't be surprised if we see the game turning in their (Sheffield) favor.
You're right about Friday games but not all Friday games, depending on the teams but I believe tonight's game would be fun but I'm not tipping the home side to score much goals from what I'm seeing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2023, 08:31:06 PM

Aston villa has grown into a big club this season as it isn't easy to be in the third position of the premier League table at this material time of the league so for them to maintain this resilience means that they are capable of withstanding any team and this is a club that has won some big names like Arsenal and Manchester city so I believe that they are doing well and if they continue in this awesome performance then they really gonna go far in the league.
Manchester City is the best club currently after winning the FIFA club world cup. Thrashing Fluminense 4 nil in the final, it doesn't even look as if City struggle in the match. Despite their poor form this season, Pep Guardiola and his men still proves to be capable of winning titles this season and they just have what they need to boosts the morale of the players in this present state. However there are other tough contenders for the EPL title, were Liverpool, Arsenal and Aston Villa comes in the picture. Aston Villa performance can be graded with Arsenal and Manchester City this season, you know why?

Stake VIP wager
Issa56

Activity: 1386
Merit: 911

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 08:36:37 PM

Liverpool is playing well this season, and they will not try to lose against Arsenal at Anfield because they are strong, and Arteta will only find a draw in the game because it will not be an easy game for them because their players are in good shape, and they will try and defeat Arsenal to top the league table, and I trust Klopp that he will do his best to get three points against Arteta to give himself a chance of winning the Premier League title, because this season I'm not sure if Manchester City will make it this season and win the league trophy, i just believe that is only Arsenal or Liverpool that can win the trophy.
The two clubs are performing well this season, and playing at Anfield doesn't guarantee a win for Liverpool. Seriously, the match will be a difficult one for the two clubs, and it won't really be easy to predict. Liverpool played a draw against Manchester United at Anfield, Liverpool dominated the match but couldn't score any goals in the match, and we all know that Manchester United are performing poorly. Arsenal might also want to take advantage, but I am sure Liverpool won't want what happened to them against Manchester United to repeat itself against Arsenal. Liverpool will be fully prepared because they will want to take back the first position from Arsenal, and Arsenal will want to do everything possible to maintain their current first position, seriously the match will be a difficult one for the the clubs.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Barikui1

Activity: 210
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 08:37:23 PM

With the things are playing out in this early minutes of the game, it's very obvious that Aston villa will win comfortably, and besides shelfield utd away record have been awful.
They are one of the team I believe that will get relegated if their form doesn't improves.

Winterfrost

Activity: 620
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 08:37:30 PM

When you get to see some of these season records something dramatic always happens, talking about what you said "Sheffield UTD as the only club that haven't gotten an away win since the beginning of this campaign" it could happen tonight but we shouldn't be surprised if we see the game turning in their (Sheffield) favor.
You're right about Friday games but not all Friday games, depending on the teams but I believe tonight's game would be fun but I'm not tipping the home side to score much goals from what I'm seeing.
Am getting goosebumps already watching the both-team performance this night. Aston Villa is pressing so hard. There is this symbiosis that Title charges and winning runs give to a team. Who would believe Aston Villa would be this great this season? Suddenly they start dishing out stellar performances as a team. I wish they could continue with this zeal. They have to be careful because in the EPL, anything beyond your control might come in and mess the whole thing up. It happened last year with Arsenal.

Majestic-milf

Activity: 812
Merit: 592

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 08:52:54 PM

Sheffield have just 8 points from 18 games and if this games end like this in a draw, they'd have 9 but that will not be enough for them as they need a win to free then from the relegation zone. Presently, they struggle alongside Luton and Burnley and I feel they'd need to put in more effort if they want to remain in the Premier League since this their performance is glaringly clear that for you to be in the top tier, you have to work extra hard to earn that spot.
 Judging by ymthe way Aston Villa are pressing, it will be quite difficult for Sheffield to secure a win but football can be full of surprises so let me not conclude.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1257

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 08:56:28 PM

Am getting goosebumps already watching the both-team performance this night. Aston Villa is pressing so hard. There is this symbiosis that Title charges and winning runs give to a team. Who would believe Aston Villa would be this great this season? Suddenly they start dishing out stellar performances as a team. I wish they could continue with this zeal. They have to be careful because in the EPL, anything beyond your control might come in and mess the whole thing up. It happened last year with Arsenal.

Despite their successes I'm leaning towards them not being able to win the EPL this season anyway. The fact that they are winning and going really well at the moment is great, but they are unlikely to go all the way in this form. It's very rare for a club to suddenly fire and be top of the table in the same season.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Docnaster

Activity: 1624
Merit: 576

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 08:56:42 PM

With the things are playing out in this early minutes of the game, it's very obvious that Aston villa will win comfortably, and besides shelfield utd away record have been awful.
They are one of the team I believe that will get relegated if their form doesn't improves.
Although the first half of the English Premier League match tonight between Aston Villa and Shelfield United ended goalless draw but we can attest that Aston Villa out played Sheffield United and did all they could to have a goal in the first half. Imagine the percentage of possession they have against Sheffield United and passes completed and even dangerous attacks all the statistics favoured Aston Villa, but I can say that they are very much unlucky in the first half of this very match. I am not sure that Sheffield United will be as lucky as they were in the first half but however the best result of Sheffield United tonight is one point which I think they cannot even have. Aston Villa will seize all the available opportunity to at least test the top of the English Premier League table after a very long decade of not testing it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
temple

Activity: 1414
Merit: 538

Crypto Casino & Sportsbook

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 09:03:26 PM

Despite their successes I'm leaning towards them not being able to win the EPL this season anyway. The fact that they are winning and going really well at the moment is great, but they are unlikely to go all the way in this form. It's very rare for a club to suddenly fire and be top of the table in the same season.

Too early to have a clear opinion on that, but Aston Villa has played very well for a long time now. It was not just a few games, but almost the first half of the season on a consistent level. I doubt that they win the title, but this is because it is not common as you said, that a team explodes and is on fire from game 1 to the last and wins the title. But I hope they may turn out to be the surprise team in the Premier League. At home they are so strong that those have been safe points for them until now.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
topbitcoin

Activity: 1638
Merit: 690

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 09:04:02 PM

The first half of Aston Villa's match against Sheffield United is over.
The comparison of strength is quite visible in this match and it seems that Sheffield is still trying to make the match a draw by focusing on defense and without a single attack in this first half for them.
Honestly, I think this could have been an unfortunate situation for Aston Villa even though they dominated and the comparison was quite far but when the Sheffiled players were crowded in the defense area and the poor finishing of Aston Villa, it could have ended with 1 point for each of them even though the hope remained in the victory of Aston Villa.
Emery must do a better scheme in the second half so that the attacks they make are not always wasted because seeing from the match in this first half even though there were several attempted kicks made but Aston Villa's on target opportunities were still very few.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
arimamib

Activity: 1778
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2023, 09:05:51 PM

Arteta can bring something different to Arsenal, but his problem is at the end of the season where they can't maintain their consistency so it benefits other clubs. Yes Arteta must learn from their mistakes last season, one of which is about the depth of the squad they have. The long competition must be very tiring and if they don't have good squad depth, then the same thing will happen again. It must be anticipated, with a long competition players will be prone to injury and when the main players are injured they must be replaced by players who are really ready.
I think Arteta has already made Arsenal different from the Arsenal before Arteta. They have already a stong team character with a good football. It's just unfortunate for him has to compete against Guardiola's Manchester City who is too strong for anyone. He has built a structured defending and possession-based football which has led them improved massively. This tactical shift could potentially make Arsenal a more competitive force in the long run.

The crucial issue is a sustaining level of performance throughout the entire season without making mistakes, as it's required to compete against Manchester City. The lack of squad depth has been a significant stumbling block which was proven last season when they losed Saliba due to Injury. The grueling nature of a long and competitive season demands a robust squad that can handle injuries, fatigue, and fixture congestion effectively. Learning from past mistakes is essential, and Arteta must recognize the importance of squad rotation and having capable substitutes who can step up when needed. If he can rectify this and build a squad capable of handling the rigors of a long season, Arsenal could stay on the top till the season ends.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 5058 5059 5060 5061 5062 5063 5064 5065 5066 5067 5068 5069 5070 5071 5072 5073 5074 5075 5076 5077 5078 5079 5080 5081 5082 5083 5084 5085 5086 5087 5088 5089 5090 5091 5092 5093 5094 5095 5096 5097 5098 5099 5100 5101 5102 5103 5104 5105 5106 5107 [5108] 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 5116 5117 5118 5119 5120 5121 5122 5123 5124 5125 5126 5127 5128 5129 5130 5131 5132 5133 5134 5135 5136 5137 5138 5139 5140 5141 5142 5143 5144 5145 5146 5147 5148 5149 5150 5151 5152 5153 5154 5155 5156 5157 5158 ... 6165 »
  Print  

Jump to: