Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:47:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 5102 5103 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 5116 5117 5118 5119 5120 5121 5122 5123 5124 5125 5126 5127 5128 5129 5130 5131 5132 5133 5134 5135 5136 5137 5138 5139 5140 5141 5142 5143 5144 5145 5146 5147 5148 5149 5150 5151 [5152] 5153 5154 5155 5156 5157 5158 5159 5160 5161 5162 5163 5164 5165 5166 5167 5168 5169 5170 5171 5172 5173 5174 5175 5176 5177 5178 5179 5180 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 5190 5191 5192 5193 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 ... 6164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 644736 times)
Mr.suevie

Activity: 532
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 10:00:04 PM

There are only a few minutes left before the Manchester United - Aston Villa match ends, I don't know what to say about the epic comeback they made. 1 thing is certain that my betting slip looks like will finish with a win, quite disappointed considering that I didn't want to choose Manchester United to win when they were 2 goals behind because it produced odds of more than @11.

Do any of you also bet when Manchester United is 2 goals behind? If so, congrats, we've had our day in this game.
That's the opposite in my case because I actually choose Aston villa to win at the start of the game and with the game at 2nil in at the advantage of Aston villa it was like a relief to me because that was my final game and behold Manchester city decided to perform wonders today at the expense of gernacho and now they have made it 3-2, its really a twist and turn in the game of football.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 10:01:25 PM

There are only a few minutes left before the Manchester United - Aston Villa match ends, I don't know what to say about the epic comeback they made. 1 thing is certain that my betting slip looks like will finish with a win, quite disappointed considering that I didn't want to choose Manchester United to win when they were 2 goals behind because it produced odds of more than @11.

Do any of you also bet when Manchester United is 2 goals behind? If so, congrats, we've had our day in this game.
Another mid-week to enjoy football to the fullest and there's presence of outstanding performance from both clubs. This is Old Trafford, the fortress and ground for epic comebacks. The Red Devils didn't relent when they got their chances for scoring. First conceding 2 goals in the first halve, gingered the Red Devils to improve in their performance in the second halve. Unai Emery made Erik Ten Hag frown his face and there was absolutely nothing left, unaware that Manchester United was cooking for second halve. The comeback was massive and shocking to the Villans who thought they could confidently grabbed three points at Old Trafford tonight.

Stake VIP wager
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1110

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 10:02:42 PM

Garnacho finally decides to take all the chances at goal he missed during the Liverpool fixtures in this Aston Villa game. How proud he would be making Ten Hag when the finally whistle goes.
It’s just another one where they had to pull out minutes of magic after being put under pressure with Ten Hags job as Manchester United manager being threatened. This win might see him through the top of the management for the rest of the year but, will that be enough to keep him all season, that I can’t tell.

Manchester United needs to find a way to bring consistent and it’s hoped that with this Aston Villa win, it could mark the start of something. Even still, keeping clean sheet and the defense is still poorly coordinated.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
AYOBA

Activity: 280
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 10:03:16 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2023, 07:27:43 AM by AYOBA

Liverpool have already won the match with two goals against Burnley. However, I was thinking Burnley will do well today, even if it’s small since they are at home, but they failed to do that. Burnley have not been doing well this season, but when there is a game, the home team always dominates the match, but I didn’t see that in them. Although we all know how strong Liverpool is this season, they have already occupied the top spot, and I believe they will try the best they can with any of their opponents to see them win against any team.
Today's match was somewhat disappointing because Burnley missed numerous chances that would led them to win against Liverpool, but it couldn't happen owing to their poor performance. Even the way you greet them Liverpool, like their the only strong team this season. They will not go far with all of their strength. Or did you  forgotten Man City? They were considered the best squad this season because of their strength, but where are they now? Currently, they are in charge of 5the on the standing table.

However, Liverpool played a great game against Burnley today because they won them 2 even at home, which made me believe there is no opponent that will come there and they won’t beat. Even though I know that football cannot be predicted all the time, given how strong they are now, seriously, they are doing excellent, and I think they will continue to remain in that position in the standings.
Despite that, Liverpool has performed admirably today, since put efforts and get the first at the top of the table. Nonetheless, they will shortly fall since what goes up must come down. I doubt they will remain in that position. Everyone knows that Arsenal is the king of this season, therefore all of our hopes are for Arsenal, and their next match is against Wast ham, so my prediction is that Arsenal will win and will return to the top of the standings.

Richbased

Activity: 308
Merit: 172

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 10:04:35 PM

Aston Villa has been very accomplished with the ball tonight in the first half and aside having a 2 goals lead in this game Villa also have a  100% control of the statistics in this match against their opponent Manchester united.
Should this game end in this scores Aston Villa will be equal in points with Liverpool on the table who will only be topping them with goals difference.
To Manchester united fans, can United be able to turn things around in the second half , we have known Manchester united in then days to be known for late comebacks so is it possible United can call back this game scoreline to a 2:2 draw or more luckily win this game or will Aston villa double the goals in the second half?
Now Aston Villa is leading 2-1 where Garnacho was able to reduce the gap but unfortunately the goal was disallowed by Var which meant that Aston Villa remained in the lead with a score of 0-2. I think Aston villa has a big chance of securing this match with a win because they can implement the option to defend until the match ends. Well, the match has entered the 65th minute, where Manchester United continues to try to reduce the gap and they continue to build their attacks quite well in the second half.

And look at Garnacho scoring another goal and I think this is a really interesting match where Manchester united can prevent Aston villa from stealing full points in this match. If Aston Villa fails they really waste a good opportunity in this match.
Alejandro Garnacho has come to the rescue of Manchester United with his 71st minutes equalizer. Now the game has swung to the side of Manchester United following the 81st minutes goal from Rasmus Hojlund. Now it is over for Aston Villa and the ego have been destroyed.

Tonight might just be one of the worst outing of Aston Villa for allowing the 2 goals lead from first half to be a waste. I don't know if we should call Manchester United lucky because this match was already against them before the magical turn of events.

This is really incredible like who would have believed that Manchester united will come from 2 goals behind and win Aston Villa by 3:2, well this is football as surprises are meant to happen though despite Manchester united winning this game at last i still think they need a lot of work to do in other to improve more in their performance but however Aston Villa seems to be very weak after the first half as they never saw Manchester united coming from 2 goals down and still win them though regardless of their defeat, they still remain third in the league table.

execijutiere
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1264

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 10:05:21 PM

In the most important match of the day, Manchester United made a good comeback.Aston Villa, the team that has been going well in recent weeks and whose form graph is increasing day by day, came up against Manchester United.Aston Villa, who managed to lead 2-0 in the first half, lost the match 3-2 with 3 goals in the second half and met with defeat after a long time. Garnacho scored 2 goals and Höjlund opened the scoring for Manchester United in what we can say was an important match for Manchester United.With this win, United ended their 3-match winless streak in the league.Manchester United, who managed to increase their points to 31, are aware that they must now get involved in the race as they will focus entirely on the league.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Queentoshi

Activity: 756
Merit: 313

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 10:09:57 PM

Even though Aston Villa lost their match against Manchester United, they would still regard themselves as a big team this season because they have beaten all the big teams you and I know in the premier league.
Aston Villa failed!!! You cannot confidently call yourself a big team and then loose a two goal advantage. That is dissapointing and not a good story from a club that wants to make history this season.

It is too early for Manchester United fans and teams to begin to boast about their win against Aston Villa.
Garnacho the Argentine was the lucky spell for the Manchester Umited coach. He ignited the passion from the manchester United players and made them believe that they could win the game which they did. His two goals turned the game around.

Manchester United United were lucky today because it was Garnacho's day, if it it was not, they would have disgracefully lost.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 298

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 10:15:49 PM

Bournemouth's rise continues.Bournemouth, who have not lost a game in the last 7 weeks, continue to perform in a way that will make you forget their bad run in the first weeks.Bournemouth played a good game against Fulham and took 3 points with 3 goals and extended their unbeaten streak for another week.
Liverpool continue to progress decisively in the championship.Liverpool, who defeated Burnley 2-0 away from home and did not give their opponent the opportunity to shoot, managed to take the lead from Arsenal with more than a match with this win.Liverpool, who managed to win the match with a good game by putting their weight throughout the match, continues to show that they are still one of the main protagonists of the race.

A big thanks to Jota as he came on to win the game for Liverpool.  Burnley tried to hold them do draw but they failed.  Elliot goal was cancelled esle it should have been three goals scored today.

Dominic Solanke has also been a sharp goalscorer for Bournemouth.  He should be in the best form of his career.  Seeing Manchester United working their way back to win is great. They should be up against Nottingham Forest who have seen  their first win under the manager Nuno Santos.
They did well against Newcastle today who lost three goals to one.. Newcastle also need to be checked up on.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Abu-Naim

Activity: 434
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 10:16:04 PM

Even though Aston Villa lost their match against Manchester United, they would still regard themselves as a big team this season because they have beaten all the big teams you and I know in the premier league.
It is too early for Manchester United fans and teams to begin to boast about their win against Aston Villa. They never can tell whether they will be this lucky to win in their last away match of the year against Nottm Forest. Manchester United can be funny at times in the match you expected them to win, they might lose to it.
They are a big team because they are playing in the Premier League, and they have defeated the best teams in the League, and they are now the best home team in the league because they are yet to lose a home match since the beginning of the season, and even after losing this match, they still keep their position because even if Tottenham win, the ball difference between them will keep Aston Vila ahead of them.
Manchester United actually try today, they win a match people are not expecting them to win and lose the matches we are expecting them win; their level of inconsistency is affecting them badly.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Promocodeudo

Activity: 406
Merit: 209

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 10:26:03 PM

Manchester United made an impressive move that surprised many spectators today, Manchester united gave a good fight in their match with aston villa, the visitors put up an impressive outplay in the beginning of the match, but unfortunately the couldn't maintain the lead film the end of the match, first half of this game was dominated by Aston villa and the dominance helped them to win the first half of the the match with 2:0, ordinarily, this first half result is suppose to give them a winning in the entire match but they failed to defend the goal and allowed Manchester United to bounce back, Manchester united was favoured in this match, I didn't see this coming, what an impressive performance by Manchester United, at least a little gap has been closed in respect to their league position.

ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1500

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 10:35:27 PM

That was unexpected, but Ten Hag saved his ass. Poor Emery couldn't do anything against this. Aston Villa thought they won the match but Højlund reminded them the game is 90 minutes. Good for him as well, first league goal at the exact right time!
Aston Villa could be the leader but they missed a great chance. Surely they will learn from this but now it's though for them to pick up where they left off. They have to make 4 wins in a row with that fixture but their morale would be pretty low after today.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 10:35:49 PM

In the most important match of the day, Manchester United made a good comeback.Aston Villa, the team that has been going well in recent weeks and whose form graph is increasing day by day, came up against Manchester United.Aston Villa, who managed to lead 2-0 in the first half, lost the match 3-2 with 3 goals in the second half and met with defeat after a long time. Garnacho scored 2 goals and Höjlund opened the scoring for Manchester United in what we can say was an important match for Manchester United.With this win, United ended their 3-match winless streak in the league.Manchester United, who managed to increase their points to 31, are aware that they must now get involved in the race as they will focus entirely on the league.

I had little faith in Man United as they faced Aston Villa who were favorites and were actually looking good enough  to win. Man United’s comeback is a real and a welcomed surprise this Boxing Day. I must confess I didn’t have much faith in Man United chances of having a win and the first half of the game did nothing to change my mind as Aston Villa led by two goals.

I’m particularly thankful to Jonny Evans as he saved with his left foot, an Aston Villa good attempt from equalizing and ultimately drawing the game.
Good second half for Manchester City as they utilized Aston villa’s carelessness and staged a good comeback that gave them the win.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 10:45:10 PM

That was unexpected, but Ten Hag saved his ass. Poor Emery couldn't do anything against this. Aston Villa thought they won the match but Højlund reminded them the game is 90 minutes. Good for him as well, first league goal at the exact right time!
Aston Villa could be the leader but they missed a great chance. Surely they will learn from this but now it's though for them to pick up where they left off. They have to make 4 wins in a row with that fixture but their morale would be pretty low after today.
The first half in that game was exciting with Aston Villa scoring two goals and Ten Hag getting a stroke with his team failure in that half. The second half came next to flip the table on Aston Villa head with Manchester United scoring three goals! That was a surprise for me also! Overall, Manchester United created more attempts and deserved to win this match. I believe Aston Villa were pretty sure that they will win the game when they were leading with 2 goals, that's a part of their failure today.

As expected in the other game, Liverpool were able to add another goal and win their match against Burnley which didn't score any goal. Otherwise, tomorrow's games will be exciting too especially Brighton - Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal - West Ham United.

Dzigie

Activity: 630
Merit: 374

Life is so short but wonderful.

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 10:46:21 PM

Liverpool have already won the match with two goals against Burnley. However, I was thinking Burnley will do well today, even if it’s small since they are at home, but they failed to do that. Burnley have not been doing well this season, but when there is a game, the home team always dominates the match, but I didn’t see that in them. Although we all know how strong Liverpool is this season, they have already occupied the top spot, and I believe they will try the best they can with any of their opponents to see them win against any team.

In fact, both teams started the game well but Liverpool took control of the game with their quality and dominated most of the match. Also, Liverpool had 2 goals disallowed by VAR. Harvet Elliot hit the goal post against Arsenal. In this match he was caught by the VAR referee. He is having a bit too much bad luck. If he crowns his good play with a scoring contribution, his performance can improve even more. Also, we have to mention Darwin Nunez, I think he scored the goal of the week in the Premier League tonight. He scored a great goal with a beautiful shot from outside the penalty area without waiting.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mammusu

Activity: 1190
Merit: 501

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 10:51:57 PM

Aston Villa winning streak was finally broken by Manchester United in today match. The match was full of emotion because I support Manchester united but they conceded 2 goals early which made me a little worried but in the end they were able to score 3 goals which made them seal the win at Old Trafford Stadium. Maybe this is the best performance by Manchester united this season where they were able to catch up with 2 goals and turn things around to 3-2.

Aston Villa has been very strong recently and in fact they couldn't beat Manchester united. Previously, Aston villa managed to beat Manchester city and Tottenham, but in the match against Manchester united they made many mistakes in the second half which Manchester united could take advantage of to score goals.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Miles2006

Activity: 252
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 10:57:51 PM

It is too early for Manchester United fans and teams to begin to boast about their win against Aston Villa. They never can tell whether they will be this lucky to win in their last away match of the year against Nottm Forest. Manchester United can be funny at times in the match you expected them to win, they might lose to it.
They are a big team because they are playing in the Premier League, and they have defeated the best teams in the League, and they are now the best home team in the league because they are yet to lose a home match since the beginning of the season, and even after losing this match, they still keep their position because even if Tottenham win, the ball difference between them will keep Aston Vila ahead of them.
Manchester United actually try today, they win a match people are not expecting them to win and lose the matches we are expecting them win; their level of inconsistency is affecting them badly.
That's just the problem with Manchester united their inconsistency is affecting the team, I know the strength of Manchester united the team players are strong let's forget what's happening this season, the Manchester united we know will score more than 3goals I don't know what going on.
I could not believed my eyes when man utd won this match, excellent performance from Garnacho and the rest of the players, if man utd keeps getting better every match day it will be good for Ten Hang, the fans, no one is even bragging about the game the fans are just happy cause they have never experience such joy for a long time and the fact remains Man utd won Villa with a powerful comeback so am happy for the team if only they can maintain same energy throughout this season.
Onyeeze

Activity: 518
Merit: 162

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 10:58:03 PM

I had little faith in Man United as they faced Aston Villa who were favorites and were actually looking good enough  to win. Man United’s comeback is a real and a welcomed surprise this Boxing Day. I must confess I didn’t have much faith in Man United chances of having a win and the first half of the game did nothing to change my mind as Aston Villa led by two goals.

I’m particularly thankful to Jonny Evans as he saved with his left foot, an Aston Villa good attempt from equalizing and ultimately drawing the game.
Good second half for Manchester City as they utilized Aston villa’s carelessness and staged a good comeback that gave them the win.
I never expected that Manchester United can be able to equalise this match to the extent of wining Aston villa, immediately match kicked off and after 20 or 21 minutes  John McGinn of Aston villa scored Manchester United and it was like firm and I have already bragged that Manchester United will defeat Aston villa and it was a bet, the one that shocked me most is the second scored by Dendoncker the second goal makes to lose interest that Manchester will lose the match not knowing that Aston villa is full of mistakes, so they are the one that gives Manchester the privilege to defeat them with 3 goal, so assuming it's Manchester United that scored the initial goal from first half they would have protected the goal until match finish, and that was what I had in mind that coach of Aston villa will instructs his players to guide their goal until the match finishes

Amphenomenon

Merit: 345

Hope Jeremiah 17vs7

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 11:04:32 PM

Aston Villa winning streak was finally broken by Manchester United in today match. The match was full of emotion because I support Manchester united but they conceded 2 goals early which made me a little worried but in the end they were able to score 3 goals which made them seal the win at Old Trafford Stadium. Maybe this is the best performance by Manchester united this season where they were able to catch up with 2 goals and turn things around to 3-2.

Aston Villa has been very strong recently and in fact they couldn't beat Manchester united. Previously, Aston villa managed to beat Manchester city and Tottenham, but in the match against Manchester united they made many mistakes in the second half which Manchester united could take advantage of to score goals.
For the first time in a long time I guess we saw Manchester United having a fighting spirit once more coming from a 2 goals down to get a win with Rasmus Højlund getting his first ever Epl goal but the hard truth is that we know they can't continue with this form since they are among the most inconsistent club and this is proof that United as good quality players I guess they all lack winning mentality which has made them not to perform in the top level

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
letteredhub

Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 11:09:50 PM

Aston Villa has been very accomplished with the ball tonight in the first half and aside having a 2 goals lead in this game Villa also have a  100% control of the statistics in this match against their opponent Manchester united.
Should this game end in this scores Aston Villa will be equal in points with Liverpool on the table who will only be topping them with goals difference.
To Manchester united fans, can United be able to turn things around in the second half , we have known Manchester united in then days to be known for late comebacks so is it possible United can call back this game scoreline to a 2:2 draw or more luckily win this game or will Aston villa double the goals in the second half?
Now Aston Villa is leading 2-1 where Garnacho was able to reduce the gap but unfortunately the goal was disallowed by Var which meant that Aston Villa remained in the lead with a score of 0-2. I think Aston villa has a big chance of securing this match with a win because they can implement the option to defend until the match ends. Well, the match has entered the 65th minute, where Manchester United continues to try to reduce the gap and they continue to build their attacks quite well in the second half.

And look at Garnacho scoring another goal and I think this is a really interesting match where Manchester united can prevent Aston villa from stealing full points in this match. If Aston Villa fails they really waste a good opportunity in this match.
It's really been an interesting and thrilling night for Manchester united in this match securing 2 goals in the space of 10 minutes and the third goal from Hojlund being his first goal of this season and in the EPL  the goal came at the most crucial time transpositioning Manchester united to take the lead to claim the whole 3 points of the match. No one saw this coming that a team that played so poorly could come back at the second have and secure three goals in a row to win the game. Aston villa has so much explaining to do to their fans on how they had to let go such opportunity to win this game at a platter of gold. Just as they say, in the game of football anything can happen. Congrats United for the comeback!
coinlocket$
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1512

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 11:10:52 PM

Astonishing recovery for United.

Ten Hag is safe, for now.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Pages: « 1 ... 5102 5103 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 5116 5117 5118 5119 5120 5121 5122 5123 5124 5125 5126 5127 5128 5129 5130 5131 5132 5133 5134 5135 5136 5137 5138 5139 5140 5141 5142 5143 5144 5145 5146 5147 5148 5149 5150 5151 [5152] 5153 5154 5155 5156 5157 5158 5159 5160 5161 5162 5163 5164 5165 5166 5167 5168 5169 5170 5171 5172 5173 5174 5175 5176 5177 5178 5179 5180 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 5190 5191 5192 5193 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 ... 6164 »
  Print  

Jump to: