Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:17:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 5100 5101 5102 5103 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 5116 5117 5118 5119 5120 5121 5122 5123 5124 5125 5126 5127 5128 5129 5130 5131 5132 5133 5134 5135 5136 5137 5138 5139 5140 5141 5142 5143 5144 5145 5146 5147 5148 5149 [5150] 5151 5152 5153 5154 5155 5156 5157 5158 5159 5160 5161 5162 5163 5164 5165 5166 5167 5168 5169 5170 5171 5172 5173 5174 5175 5176 5177 5178 5179 5180 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 5190 5191 5192 5193 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 5200 ... 6137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 642227 times)
Gaza13

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 07:48:05 PM

Burnley and Liverpool match is on right now and Liverpool is taking the lead with 0:1 goal courtesy of D. Núñez who scored in the sixth minute. There is so much tension in this game as Burnley is also showing some awesome display despite conceding early goals so let's see how the first half gonna end but I see another goal coming from either side before the end of half time because the pressure by both clubs is getting serious.
I saw how Liverpool won tonight's match quite convincingly with a score of 2-0. Of course, this week looks very exciting for the top flight in their battle for point difference. Arsenal vs West Ham, Man Utd vs Aston Villa, Brighton vs Tottenham. Arsenal should not underestimate their opponent West Ham, if Arsenal draw, of course they will miss the moment of being at the top of the current standings, of course Aston Villa and Tottenham are 3 points apart, if Aston Villa loses to Mu, of course Tottenham will be ready to fight to get full points. at the opponent's home ground to reduce their point difference.

execijutiere
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1262

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 07:49:08 PM

Newcastle United's bad run in the league continues.I thought they could lose points against Nottingham Forest but I had question marks in my mind about taking the risk.I wish I had taken it now because we might see a better Nottingham Forest with their new manager. Isak put his team ahead with a penalty goal in the 23rd minute but it wasn't enough for them.Chris Wood was the star of the game as Nottingham Forest defeated Newcastle United 3-1 away from home and won an important away game.Chris Wood scored 3 goals in 15 minutes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Abu-Naim

Activity: 434
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 08:00:02 PM

Liverpool has finally landed on the top of the table with 42 points, can they top till next year, this decision is for Arsenal to make.

Liverpool is leading the Premier League table with 423 points, two points ahead of Arsenal that is yet to play their last half of the season match. If Arsenal wins on Thursday, Liverpool will drop back to the second place in the Premier League table which is exactly what I predicted because Arsenal will try to win West Ham United especially as they see Liverpool ahead of them.

Man Utd v Aston villa
Lineups

Man Utd — Onana; Wan-Bissaka, Evans, Varane, Diogo Dalot; Mainoo, Eriksen; Rashford, Bruno Fernandes(C), Garnacho; Højlund.

Aston Villa — Martínez; Konsa, Diego Carlos, Lenglet, Digne; Bailey, McGinn(C), Douglas Luiz, Ramsey; Dendoncker; Watkins.
This game will determine whether Aston villa are still ready for top three, but with this squad they are good to go, but let see how they will play.
This is another tough match for Manchester United. Aston Villa after playing a draw in their last match against Sheffield United will want to come back to their winning form to keep their title challenge alive because if they lose today, the points gap between them and Arsenal and Liverpool will increase, as a result of that, they will want to get a point in this match.
Manchester United on the hand will defiantly want to win this match after going four matches without a goal or even a win; and Ten Hag will want this winning to save his job because if her lose this match it might cause him his job.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
SatoPrincess

Activity: 994
Merit: 714

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 08:02:01 PM

Manchester United’s form isn’t great, they are coming from a 2 nil loss to West Ham. Looking at the lineup, United looks light in midfield. They seem to be lacking in everything including confidence. Although Erik Ten Hag will want to impress their new 25% owner, Jim Ratcliffe, I doubt they will be able to get three points against Aston Villa.
tiCeR

Activity: 1736
Merit: 750

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 08:03:22 PM

Newcastle United's bad run in the league continues.I thought they could lose points against Nottingham Forest but I had question marks in my mind about taking the risk.I wish I had taken it now because we might see a better Nottingham Forest with their new manager. Isak put his team ahead with a penalty goal in the 23rd minute but it wasn't enough for them.Chris Wood was the star of the game as Nottingham Forest defeated Newcastle United 3-1 away from home and won an important away game.Chris Wood scored 3 goals in 15 minutes.

Thinking that Nottingham Forest could take home some points from Newcastle is quite brave already, but hey you were right I guess. I didn't expect that ever. I could stretch my imagination to the degree that maybe a draw is possible for Nottingham when Newcastle doesn't get going during that game, but a 1-3 defeat at home? That was not part of my repertoire for potential results in this game.

This season is seriously beginning to fade for Newcastle. The Europa qualifiers are getting out of sight slowly, the Champions League is over for them and they missed the relegation into the Europa League. There is not much left if they can't start winning their games again immediately. The competition is fierce, just look at the 6 teams ahead of them.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Agbamoni

Activity: 336
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 08:04:08 PM

Liverpool will not stop the pursuit of sitting at the top of the premier league table. Their consistency and persistent is something that will pay off. In the meantime, the Elephants will be sitting on the tree until next year, because i am certain that they will their next match against Westham on Thursday.

At this point, Burnley are strongly to come out of the bottom. And they are not ready to play a team like Liverpool. They need to play lesser team that could give them a chance in which they will be out of the league of teams that are on the spot for relegation. They tried so hard to hold the game after the early goal by Nunes, while looking for an opportunity to score a goal in other to secure a draw. This would have given them a hedge over other teams on the bottom. But unfortunately for them, just at the 90th minute Jota had to double the lead.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1151

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 08:05:21 PM

Liverpool has finally landed on the top of the table with 42 points, can they top till next year, this decision is for Arsenal to make.
That's right, Liverpool leads the standings with a 2 point advantage over Arsenal and 3 points over Aston Villa.
However, because Aston Villa will compete today, there is a possibility that both teams can collect the same points. The problem is, Aston Villa really has to beat Manchester United who are playing at home today. This is a difficult match, but Aston Villa is the most dangerous team this season in the Premier League so their chances of winning at Old Trafford are not too low compared to Manchester United.

Man Utd v Aston villa
Lineups

Man Utd — Onana; Wan-Bissaka, Evans, Varane, Diogo Dalot; Mainoo, Eriksen; Rashford, Bruno Fernandes(C), Garnacho; Højlund.

Aston Villa — Martínez; Konsa, Diego Carlos, Lenglet, Digne; Bailey, McGinn(C), Douglas Luiz, Ramsey; Dendoncker; Watkins.
This game will determine whether Aston villa are still ready for top three, but with this squad they are good to go, but let see how they will play.
Ten Hag made several rotations of his players. Rashford will start this match and he must really be able to prove that with a goal or assist against Aston Villa. In the Aston Villa squad, Ollie Watkins is a striker to watch out for with 9 goals and 6 assists in 19 matches. He is still more productive than Rasmus Højlund.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
execijutiere
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 08:05:37 PM

Luton Town managed to win in an important match for them.Obviously, we can say that it was the hosts who played better in this match, but the hosts were not lucky.There were 5 goals in the match and 4 of these 5 goals were scored by Sheffield players.2 goals were scored by Sheffield players. It was a sad loss for Sheffield players who scored 2 goals for their own goal.Although they were 2-1 ahead as of minute 70, they could not protect this score and scored 2 goals for their own goal in 4 minutes.Obviously, it was an important match for Sheffield because if they had won this match, they would have had a chance to go above their rivals in points.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Antotena

Activity: 364
Merit: 295

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 08:06:00 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2023, 09:19:59 PM by Antotena

Am just so curious what might happen to ten hag if Manchester united were to lose the night game against Aston villa although with all the pressure and losses one might expect them to squeeze out a win from the game but when it comes to Manchester united we don't have to be so certain and another thing they are playing with the one of the league giant killer, this team has literally won the highest teams in the league and winning this night game against a wounded Manchester united side won't be any surprise to me though but what will be the faith of ten hag if this was the case.

Nothing will happen buddy. Chelsea had worst of their time last season and heaven didn't fall and now Pochettino has taken the load on his shoulder yet the status of the club remain the same, no any reasonable change has happened since he took the office. What I think will happen is he will give his usual comments and move to the next game, he doesn't have power over what will happen but the players, he has trained the best players enough, it's left for them to deliver the team from any disappointment.

The way Aston Villa are killing other teams recently is surprising though, don't expect Manchester United to lap them over this because they have had good opportunity to take small wolves but they failed to secure the points talk more of Aston Villa that kill Arsenal that are toping the table in second place and not just that, they trash might Manchester City, united are not far from this breakfast unless they step up their form.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mr.right85

Activity: 924
Merit: 655

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 08:09:58 PM

Man Utd v Aston villa
Lineups

I don’t even understand if Ten Hag studies his opponents before settling up his squad for a game. He’s been unable to find a good midfield pair since when Casemiro got injured. And I think his inability to set up a good midfield pair has been the reason why teams have dominated and beaten them this season. For example, this particular game against Aston Villa is going to be a very tough game. Eriksen & Mainoo is not a pair you need for a physical game like this. With the ball both of them will play well but without there’s going to be a big problem.

Aston Villa will man mark and win second balls a lot in the middle of the park. They need physical players to handle that. I hope he studies the league very well to a skid more defeats.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 574
Merit: 419

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 08:11:00 PM

EPL sometimes is just funny because I can't see that force Burnley had against Fulham that they beat them 0-2 but could not get single shot on target against Liverpool, like what's going on with Burnley? I was expecting Burnley to make things very hard for Liverpool because that win over Fulham should have given them that motivation to even get at least a goal and make the Liverpool goalkeeper to be busy.
Klopp and his boys had 95% of the ball and I was expecting to see Liverpool bring that style they played against Arsenal. I believe if Liverpool continue with this same style of play, I don't see them getting close to the top 2 or even winning the league, the performance was too poor against a struggling Burnley.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 08:13:33 PM

Burnley and Liverpool match is on right now and Liverpool is taking the lead with 0:1 goal courtesy of D. Núñez who scored in the sixth minute. There is so much tension in this game as Burnley is also showing some awesome display despite conceding early goals so let's see how the first half gonna end but I see another goal coming from either side before the end of half time because the pressure by both clubs is getting serious.
The game is getting to an end, and Liverpool is still leading, winning the game 0-1, and with their current performance on the pitch, I will say that Liverpool will win the game because Burnley are not really showing like the team who wants to equalize the game. If Liverpool did not add goals, they will surely go with this one goal and claim their three points, and three points is what really matters most. Currently, Liverpool is the team leading the Premier League table with a two-point difference with Arsenal,but if Arsenal is able to win their matches against West Ham, Liverpool will still be in second place.
The game was very interesting and Liverpool did so well in their performance, they made so many attempts of scoring goals which one of them was disallowed, I really appreciates Burnley goalkeeper,  he saved lots of goals, I think he did lots of good work for the team as the goalkeeper but his teammates they were not very strong to equalize the game with Liverpool.  From when the game began Liverpool dominated the game and it was very clear that the game would be a win for Liverpool. Liverpool at the top of the league,  it will be hard for arsenal to gain it back l, because Liverpool is up to something this season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 308
Merit: 183

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 08:15:26 PM

Am just so curious what might happen to ten hag if Manchester united were to lose the night game against Aston villa although with all the pressure and losses one might expect them to squeeze out a win from the game but when it comes to Manchester united we don't have to be so certain and another thing they are playing with the one of the league giant killer, this team has literally won the highest teams in the league and winning this night game against a wounded Manchester united side won't be any surprise to me though but what will be the faith of ten hag if this was the case.
Manchester United's performance this season has made Manchester United lose their matches even to an average team at Old Trafford. Aston Villa has shown consistency this season, and they have beaten teams like Arsenal, and Manchester City. Manchester United will be an easy ride for Aston Villa, I'm betting Aston Villa to win against Manchester United tonight.

Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1248

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 08:18:16 PM

Liverpool got a very important win today, after drawing their last two games (against Manchester United and Arsenal), Burnley never actually stood a chance in my opinion, and the better team won today. This win takes Liverpool back to the summit, at least for now, until Arsenal play their own game against West Ham on Thursday.

For Burnley, the defeat keeps them in the relegation zone (in 19th position), it has been a tough season thus far for Kompany and his Burnley side, they have not been able to show the excellence they showed in the Championship last season and there is every possibility that they might be relegated.
execijutiere
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 08:20:39 PM

Thinking that Nottingham Forest could take home some points from Newcastle is quite brave already, but hey you were right I guess. I didn't expect that ever. I could stretch my imagination to the degree that maybe a draw is possible for Nottingham when Newcastle doesn't get going during that game, but a 1-3 defeat at home? That was not part of my repertoire for potential results in this game.

This season is seriously beginning to fade for Newcastle. The Europa qualifiers are getting out of sight slowly, the Champions League is over for them and they missed the relegation into the Europa League. There is not much left if they can't start winning their games again immediately. The competition is fierce, just look at the 6 teams ahead of them.
Newcastle United's form has been on a downward trend for a few weeks now.I didn't say that because Nottingham are a good team, I could have said that Nottingham can take advantage of this bad run of form.At least they could have taken advantage of it by getting a draw away from home, but they managed to do better than that. They actually have a good squad and they have managed to use it well in their time to run a winning streak.I don't understand what has happened to the team that has changed so much and they are out of form.Maybe they have figured out what to do now and Newcastle are not being productive.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 08:26:45 PM

Watch Darwin Nunez score tomorrow for Liverpool against Burnley

As predicted by me yesterday, Darwin Nunez opened the scoring for Liverpool in the tie today against Burnley and takes his tally to 4 goals and 5 assists while Holjund has 0 for Manchester United.

Will Hojlund status change today as Manchester United host Aston Villa? Aston Villa are already a goal up
Drama beckons at Old Trafford
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1589

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 08:37:42 PM

Manchester United's performance this season has made Manchester United lose their matches even to an average team at Old Trafford. Aston Villa has shown consistency this season, and they have beaten teams like Arsenal, and Manchester City. Manchester United will be an easy ride for Aston Villa, I'm betting Aston Villa to win against Manchester United tonight.
So far you are right in predicting that Aston Villa will win. 30 minutes have passed and they lead 2-0, which puts them on second place in the Premier League behind Liverpool. If they scored 6 more goals, they would be in first place Grin. Liverpool also won today, we should have bet that: Villa win + Liverpool win + Arsenal win in two days. If 2-3 more goals are scored today, there could be a chance for a red card for Manchester, the frustration is rising.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Stable090

Activity: 644
Merit: 425

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 08:38:43 PM

We are in the first half of the match, and Manchester United have conceded two goals already. I am really expecting this kind of result because I know Manchester United will find it difficult to beat Aston Villa because Aston Villa are really in form this season. Let’s expect more goals from Aston Villa before the match ends. I don’t really know how long Manchester United will be keeping ten hag before he is sacked, there is no improvement in Manchester United's performance. Sacking ten hag might end up causing more harm than good, but Manchester United fans just want ten hag to leave United for them, they are annoyed with Manchester United's poor performance, and there is no improvement.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1514

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 08:50:36 PM

Manchester United are getting hammered at home again, as we know. I didn't expect Manchester United to do anything against a championship candidate like Aston Villa. The result is exactly as expected, as of the first half. We are waiting to see when Erik ten Hag will be fired. We are facing Manchester United, which has not won the 4th match in a row. The point difference with the leader increases to 13 as of the 19th week. I don't remember them this bad in last 20 seasons.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Queentoshi

Activity: 756
Merit: 309

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 08:51:09 PM

I don’t even understand if Ten Hag studies his opponents before settling up his squad for a game. He’s been unable to find a good midfield pair since when Casemiro got injured. And I think his inability to set up a good midfield pair has been the reason why teams have dominated and beaten them this season.
He studies his opponent, but maybe due to the limited options he has currently in the squad, he is just finding it difficult to get the right midfield pair. Manchester United are paying the price and the cost for his mistakes, certainly not the boxing day present that Manchester United supporters expected to get. Aston Villa are really tough this season, they are showing their interest that they are focused on making Champions league football next season. Good first half for Aston Villa, they will still score in the second half.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 ... 5100 5101 5102 5103 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 5116 5117 5118 5119 5120 5121 5122 5123 5124 5125 5126 5127 5128 5129 5130 5131 5132 5133 5134 5135 5136 5137 5138 5139 5140 5141 5142 5143 5144 5145 5146 5147 5148 5149 [5150] 5151 5152 5153 5154 5155 5156 5157 5158 5159 5160 5161 5162 5163 5164 5165 5166 5167 5168 5169 5170 5171 5172 5173 5174 5175 5176 5177 5178 5179 5180 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 5190 5191 5192 5193 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 5200 ... 6137 »
  Print  

Jump to: