Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:23:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 5170 5171 5172 5173 5174 5175 5176 5177 5178 5179 5180 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 5190 5191 5192 5193 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 5203 5204 5205 5206 5207 5208 5209 5210 5211 5212 5213 5214 5215 5216 5217 5218 5219 [5220] 5221 5222 5223 5224 5225 5226 5227 5228 5229 5230 5231 5232 5233 5234 5235 5236 5237 5238 5239 5240 5241 5242 5243 5244 5245 5246 5247 5248 5249 5250 5251 5252 5253 5254 5255 5256 5257 5258 5259 5260 5261 5262 5263 5264 5265 5266 5267 5268 5269 5270 ... 6165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 644819 times)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 08:56:35 PM

Liverpool played very well and put a lot of pressure on the Newcastle players and it seemed like Liverpool didn't want to lose and also didn't want to let Newcastle win. because this match is very important to be able to get a little away from Aston Villa and Manchester City, and if the result is a draw or lose then Liverpool will very easily lose their position.
And so far in the first half Liverpool have dominated overall, apart from that Liverpool also in the first half have fired 18 shots and 5 shots on goal. Meanwhile, Newcastle only had one shot, and in my opinion Liverpool's chances of winning are very wide open, it looks like in the second half both of them will score but Liverpool will win this match and get full points.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Agbamoni

Activity: 336
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 09:01:39 PM

Liverpool has an opportunity to go three points ahead of Arsenal today if they win. It would be a very vital three points and would reduce the pressure on themselves while putting pressure on Arsenal.

Although Liverpool has previously slipped up I think if they don't focus on today's game they would still let this chance fly away, my prediction is a win for Liverpool.

It is better for Liverpool to concentrate on winning today's game because Newcastle plays well enough that you can't expect them to lose. If Liverpool wins today's game, they will be five points ahead of Arsenal, i think there will be tough competition for the Premier League title this season. This is because if Liverpool wins today's game and has five points ahead of Manchester City and Arsenal, they won't lose any of their games and will instead try to win or draw to stay at the top of the league. I also predict on Liverpool to win which i expect them to win, the premier league matches will be very interesting, i believe Liverpool will not lose this opportunity to win today game.
I think Newcastle is playing more aggressive in the game. This is because if they give Liverpool any chances they will score and the lead in the game. So, if the Newcastle defense is not strong enough Liverpool can easily penetrate through the corner side or the center especially from the right forward where Salah is playing from. But however, Newcastle can be able to win the match if they maintain consistency in the way they are handling the ball and put more effort in the defensive area of the game. By so doing they might t get a counterattack and put a goal on their opponent nets and succeed in winning the game. it would be painful if they miss any good chances of scoring because if Liverpool had the chance, they would make sure they score. Although i want Liverpool to win the game. Lets see what the second half will bring forth

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 532
Merit: 164

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 09:03:24 PM

Liverpool has an opportunity to go three points ahead of Arsenal today if they win. It would be a very vital three points and would reduce the pressure on themselves while putting pressure on Arsenal.

Although Liverpool has previously slipped up I think if they don't focus on today's game they would still let this chance fly away, my prediction is a win for Liverpool.

It is better for Liverpool to concentrate on winning today's game because Newcastle plays well enough that you can't expect them to lose. If Liverpool wins today's game, they will be five points ahead of Arsenal, i think there will be tough competition for the Premier League title this season. This is because if Liverpool wins today's game and has five points ahead of Manchester City and Arsenal, they won't lose any of their games and will instead try to win or draw to stay at the top of the league. I also predict on Liverpool to win which i expect them to win, the premier league matches will be very interesting, i believe Liverpool will not lose this opportunity to win today game.
I think the Liverpool side will be playing with too much anxiety in this match though it is expected of them to do so but it will cause them alot of trouble in this game if they fail to compose themselves and play like a team, alot is at stake, they will be seeking to extend their lead at the top of the table and Newcastle on the other hand will be very difficult to deal with considering the fact that they have lost alot of games and may seek to turn their fortunes around or forcing Liverpool to a draw, whichever way, I guess this match won't be an easy one for either of the teams.

Chilwell

Activity: 574
Merit: 425

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2024, 09:07:24 PM

Liverpool had 63% of the ball in the first half. And many attacks they have carried out. Liverpool players made a total of 18 shots in the first half. But Newcastle's defenders parried every attack. Also the performance of Newcastle's goalkeeper is quite good today. Newcastle, on the other hand, did not attempt to attack or score in the first half. They shot in a match in 45 minutes.
Wow the first half has just ended and they are still draw, if not Salah had missed a penalty Liverpool will be the lead right now but my thinking is that the top club are trying to give Manchester City to become a champion again with the error the are making of recent, Arsenal have fuck up with their recent games which make me change my mind and decision on their victory to lift the trophy but will their performance letly. I still believe that Liverpool can still win because they are the one hosting Newcastle united.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
EL MOHA

Activity: 420
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 09:09:46 PM

I kind of wonder why most of us are disregarding Aston Villa this very season and at this point in the league seeing how incredible their performance has been so far this season, and they have been consistent in their games, I think is time we begin to consider their position in the league, let's face the reality with what is happening in the league, Arsenal has slipped down to the 4th position in the table and Aston Villa is the closest club right now after Liverpool, and it's also possible we might see them top the table having them close point with Liverpool and if Liverpool won their game tonight it will only fall back to being 3 points gaps.

Aston Villa have actually been a very strong team not just this season but throughout Emery’s tenure so far, I saw a chart earlier today showing stats of the clubs that have collected most points in 2023 across all the top five leagues and Aston Villa was included with over 80 total points, this signifies how they have risen above the other mid table teams and in the league of heavy weights. But still with all this I don’t see them throwing out a big title challenge because with the squad they have although not quite bad they will need the depth of that squad more and most importantly players with a lots of experience, the second half of the season is very demanding and we saw how a weak squad depth could have its impact on the title challenge when Arsenal were on top and failed to win it due to injuries. Although I will still predict A top four finish for them ahead of the traditional top 6.

Agbamoni

Activity: 336
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 09:13:22 PM

I think the Liverpool side will be playing with too much anxiety in this match though it is expected of them to do so but it will cause them alot of trouble in this game if they fail to compose themselves and play like a team, alot is at stake, they will be seeking to extend their lead at the top of the table and Newcastle on the other hand will be very difficult to deal with considering the fact that they have lost alot of games and may seek to turn their fortunes around or forcing Liverpool to a draw, whichever way, I guess this match won't be an easy one for either of the teams.
I agree with what you have said, because if Liverpool wins todays match, they will be 5 points ahead of Manchester City and Arsenal and 3 points ahead of Aston Villa. But if they lose up to 0:2 Aston Villa will be in the top of the table because of the goal difference. Since Aston Villa have 23 goals and Liverpool 24 so the difference is not much. You snooze in this match you lose. Newcastle is indeed a worthy opponent; Liverpool has to play smarter now before they become unlucjy and could not score a goal. Thanks to Virgil for his effort in the defensive area of the game.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
uchegod-21

Activity: 952
Merit: 608

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 09:26:30 PM

Immediately I saw the fixture between Liverpool and Newcastle United, I knew it will be very tough and entertaining. Although, the pace at which Newcastle started the season has dropped drastically and surprisingly if they lose the match tonight, they will be at the verge of moving out of the top 10, which is very surprising. Liverpool in the other hand started her consistency from last season, towards the end. If they continue with this pace, they will surely be the champions of the English premier League.

The second half of the match between Liverpool and Newcastle United is ongoing and right from the first half, Liverpool has been the dominating team but in passes, attacks and possession. It is unfortunate that Mo'Salah was unable to convert the penalty kick, Liverpool would have been on the lead now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jaycoinz

Activity: 322
Merit: 164

God is All

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2024, 09:29:46 PM

Despite the fact that Liverpool really needs the win, I think Newcastle on their own are actually struggling and we all have seen from their last few games as they continually failed to secure the three points. Currently now Liverpool are leading and I doubt that they can even equalized the game back because this Newcastle team just needs to really stay focus on their game but I don't think they can actually do that with a Liverpool side thats actually striving to be at the very top when it comes to the title race.

Sexylizzy2813

Merit: 419

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 09:30:07 PM

The missed penalty by Salah is going to hunt the Reds in this game that's if they lose as they're playing 1-1, I thought Newcastle would be lacking behind at half time but they managed to escape the force of Liverpool in this encounter.
I feel this game might go in favor of the visitors and Klopp would still be the league leader at the moment, Newcastle can still make this game end 1-2 but the pressure of Liverpool is too much for them to handle and I started wondering why Liverpool didn't play the way they are playing against Manchester United and Arsenal, they would have gotten a better point to top the table but now they're struggling with Newcastle which I don't think it will be in their favor, it is either a draw or Newcastle win the game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Justbillywitt

Activity: 252
Merit: 214

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 09:47:21 PM

Immediately I saw the fixture between Liverpool and Newcastle United, I knew it will be very tough and entertaining. Although, the pace at which Newcastle started the season has dropped drastically and surprisingly if they lose the match tonight, they will be at the verge of moving out of the top 10, which is very surprising. Liverpool in the other hand started her consistency from last season, towards the end. If they continue with this pace, they will surely be the champions of the English premier League.

The second half of the match between Liverpool and Newcastle United is ongoing and right from the first half, Liverpool has been the dominating team but in passes, attacks and possession. It is unfortunate that Mo'Salah was unable to convert the penalty kick, Liverpool would have been on the lead now.
When Salah I knew that something spectacular will happen in this game, look at the score line now at 85 minutes 3:2 what a match filled with many goals. I just pray Liverpool hold on to this lead.

Mr.suevie

Activity: 532
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2024, 09:54:51 PM

The missed penalty by Salah is going to hunt the Reds in this game that's if they lose as they're playing 1-1, I thought Newcastle would be lacking behind at half time but they managed to escape the force of Liverpool in this encounter.
I feel this game might go in favor of the visitors and Klopp would still be the league leader at the moment, Newcastle can still make this game end 1-2 but the pressure of Liverpool is too much for them to handle and I started wondering why Liverpool didn't play the way they are playing against Manchester United and Arsenal, they would have gotten a better point to top the table but now they're struggling with Newcastle which I don't think it will be in their favor, it is either a draw or Newcastle win the game.
Well thats from the case now because Newcastle have once again lost the game and Liverpool have indeed showed their class by actually securing a win of 4-2 which came as a surprise to me if you ask  me because the whole was looking as if their wasn't going to be much seeing that the first half ended with a single goal although Liverpool had a chance to make it 2 but am gladly that the penalty miss didn't come back to haunt them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Rruchi man
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1086

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 09:59:31 PM

When Salah I knew that something spectacular will happen in this game, look at the score line now at 85 minutes 3:2 what a match filled with many goals. I just pray Liverpool hold on to this lead.
Liverpool are a serious team, and it now clear their determination to win the league, qualify for the champions league after failing to do so this season. With the focus of Liverpool, it will be difficult to loose games as they take every game seriously. Arsenal and the other clubs have a big job to catch up to Liverpool, because they have started this year on a brilliant note against a strong team like Newcastle.

Liverpool are still very much Lucky to have Mo' Salah, they are lucky not to have lost his to the Saudi's.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Dickiy

Activity: 910
Merit: 462

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 10:02:22 PM

The results were satisfactory and in line with my expectations in the second half of the game, it was much more aggressive. Liverpool in the first half had quite a hard time penetrating the opponent's defense and couldn't change the score, Mo Salah received a penalty but unfortunately it was still saved, if the first penalty was successful then he would be the top scorer. However in the second half Jurgen Klopp immediately maximized periodic attacks which made Newcastle United's defense shaky. 4-2 was clearly enough and this victory Liverpool extended their position at the top of the standings.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Palakka
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 10:03:01 PM

Salah was really in his best form in today match even though he missed the first penalty kick but he was able to score two goals in today match and even provided one assist. A good win for their new year and yes they were able to maintain their place as leaders of the standing after successfully beating Newcastle United. It was a really neat match where Liverpool from the first minute continued to put pressure on Newcastle United and they were even able to launch many attacks. Anfield was quite scary for Newcastle United because their bad streak continued after losing today match.

For Liverpool, they managed to keep their distance from Aston Villa in second place where the two were already 3 points apart and Liverpool were also able to stay away from the pressure from Manchester City and Arsenal. Liverpool are very strong this season, they must focus on being able to win the title again this season. Apart from that, the additional 2 goals from this match brought Salah goal collection to 14 goals, where Salah and Haaland are currently the top scorers in the Premier League.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 10:12:18 PM

Absolutely incredible effort from Martin Dúbravka(GK) for keeping a clean sheet until half time and later on, managing only 4 goals to go past him. Just look at the number of shots that Liverpool took and the shots on target. Barely ever see stats of shots like this. Can safely say that Liverpool dominated the game but somehow, Newcastle managed to keep the score competitive.

Nheer

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2024, 10:17:24 PM

I never doubted Liverpool with the way they played, it was an easy game for them today but i knew they were just going to win after the 3rd goal. Newcastle can never be underrated especially when playing a stronger team and despite their injuries they made entire Liverpool and their fan stand on their feat with disbelief of winning.

Liverpool are still very much Lucky to have Mo' Salah, they are lucky not to have lost his to the Saudi's.

They are more than lucky to have him. I remember how close Salah was to leaving Liverpool to join Mane in the saudi league last summer but they are lucky it didn’t happen and now he is carrying the team as usual again. Salah is a very special player and he will be missed when he eventually leaves the team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Egii Nna

Activity: 308
Merit: 168

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 10:19:51 PM

Well thats from the case now because Newcastle have once again lost the game and Liverpool have indeed showed their class by actually securing a win of 4-2 which came as a surprise to me if you ask  me because the whole was looking as if their wasn't going to be much seeing that the first half ended with a single goal although Liverpool had a chance to make it 2 but am gladly that the penalty miss didn't come back to haunt them.

Actually, thanks that the missed penalty didn’t hunt them back, though from how I saw the game, I was not that panicked because Liverpool are doing their possible best to see that they have achieved that trophy, because even how they hold their possession is more than that of Newcastle, talk less of even their accurate pass. Wohoo, Liverpool are making me happy this season. Just check their shot. To me, Liverpool has served Newcastle their own cake today because they just struggled to score the two goals.

So definitely, Newcastle should just start getting ready to go back home, because after losing both the home and away games, they are going no further any more. Once again, safe trip, Newcastle. Grin Cheesy

Sexylizzy2813

Merit: 419

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 10:22:41 PM

It would have been a disaster for Klopp that's if they had lost the game which I was hoping they would because the were dominating the game in the first half until they had that chance of converting that penalty. The Newcastle side has lost it all this season, I don't see them as one of those teams who almost won the league last season, their performance has been extremely poor if you ask me and I don't see them as a threat in the EPL in this very campaign. I just wish the coach doesn't get a sack letter anytime soon, it would be bad for him to be the first to be fired in this fresh year 2024, talking about Newcastle coach Eddie Howe.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2024, 10:25:57 PM

Absolutely incredible effort from Martin Dúbravka(GK) for keeping a clean sheet until half time and later on, managing only 4 goals to go past him. Just look at the number of shots that Liverpool took and the shots on target. Barely ever see stats of shots like this. Can safely say that Liverpool dominated the game but somehow, Newcastle managed to keep the score competitive.
If you want to analyse deeper the situation, you can see clearly that Newcastle had 2 big chances that was scored (100%) while Liverpool had 9 big chances and they scored only 4 of them so less than 50% of chances.
34 shots for Liverpool is just crazy to see, this shows simply that Newcastle midfield isn't controlling the ball very well there. This shows also that the defence line of Newcastle was over consumed with all theses pressures so it is normal to see Liverpool scoring 4 goals against them. 15 shots on target..Newcastle United have to reevaluate themselves after the third successive defeats and since Chelsea and Wolverhampton are getting closer to them and they risk to get far from any of the European competitions spots Undecided

borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2024, 10:44:35 PM

Liverpool showed everyone that they're bigger than Newcastle United in all rounds of football, it's been proven in Anfield today where Jurgen Klopp men thrash Eddie Howe men without mercy and they're topping the EPL table with good flying points. Despite their defeats, I will not refrain from giving Newcastle United goalkeeper, Martin Dúbravka his flowers because he deserved it, making numerous saves from the stunning shots he faced on Anfield ground, one of the good ways to start winning matches before entering sophisticated games.

Stake VIP wager
Pages: « 1 ... 5170 5171 5172 5173 5174 5175 5176 5177 5178 5179 5180 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 5190 5191 5192 5193 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 5203 5204 5205 5206 5207 5208 5209 5210 5211 5212 5213 5214 5215 5216 5217 5218 5219 [5220] 5221 5222 5223 5224 5225 5226 5227 5228 5229 5230 5231 5232 5233 5234 5235 5236 5237 5238 5239 5240 5241 5242 5243 5244 5245 5246 5247 5248 5249 5250 5251 5252 5253 5254 5255 5256 5257 5258 5259 5260 5261 5262 5263 5264 5265 5266 5267 5268 5269 5270 ... 6165 »
  Print  

Jump to: