Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 5174 5175 5176 5177 5178 5179 5180 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 5190 5191 5192 5193 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 5203 5204 5205 5206 5207 5208 5209 5210 5211 5212 5213 5214 5215 5216 5217 5218 5219 5220 5221 5222 5223 [5224] 5225 5226 5227 5228 5229 5230 5231 5232 5233 5234 5235 5236 5237 5238 5239 5240 5241 5242 5243 5244 5245 5246 5247 5248 5249 5250 5251 5252 5253 5254 5255 5256 5257 5258 5259 5260 5261 5262 5263 5264 5265 5266 5267 5268 5269 5270 5271 5272 5273 5274 ... 6137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 642214 times)
Roseline492

Activity: 294
Merit: 162

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 01:02:35 PM

I think Mohammed Salah has become a legend for the Reds and even though his teammates like Mane and Firminho have left before him, he still stays at Liverpool to continue the tradition. Even Jurgen Kloop will be very disadvantaged if he loses Mohammed Salah and he still needs time to find a successor to Mohammed Salah at Liverpool. An achievement we rarely see and huge appreciation for Mohammed Salah for reaching this level.
Mohammed Salah is like the pillar that hold Liverpool because his performance right from when he joined the club has been very impressive especially now because Liverpool cannot do without Salah, actually his pattern of play reminds me of Lionel Messi because the both of them has the same pattern of play, so perhaps I wonder what Liverpool performance will become when Mohammed Salah will leave the club, I no that Liverpool will not be stable when he will no longer be in Liverpool but perhaps I think this is the best time for Jurgen Kloop to start looking for a good strikers so that when Mohammed Salah will no longer be in Liverpool they will easily have good players that can handle the team very well.

Mr.right85

Activity: 924
Merit: 655

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 01:04:17 PM

Liverpool is a tough opponent for Newcastle in away and home match, the statistical record of the meeting between the two is proof of Liverpool toughness in beating Newcastle, it's nice to see Mohammed Salah carry out his heroic actions even though he failed once, he still tried to perform optimally until finally he scored 2 goal for Liverpool and with goal he added to his goal collection list, now Mohammed Salah goal collection has reached 14 goals this season and has the same score as Erling Haaland.
I was surprised with the penalty Salah missed on that match because actually Salah has been one of the best penalty shooter but it was unfortunate that he was not able to score, if not Liverpool would have given Newcastle United 5-2. Actually Liverpool have really peak form because they seem to have been maintaining there consistent wining lately and however with there wining they have gotten more upper edge against every other clubs on the league.

One of the things I like about Liverpool is that they don't joke with there home matches and also aside from playing from home there is no way Newcastle United can win Liverpool on less during the beginning of the season when Newcastle United was in there good performance before they lose form, so now Liverpool remains the best.
Before the match I knew Liverpool were going to beat Newcastle United. They are formidable at Anfield, it never easy for any team to breathe there talk more of beating them at home. Newcastle haven’t been in a good form lately so I didn’t see them doing any damage to this in form Liverpool side.  

I think they’re the most serious team amongst the other teams contesting for the EPL title this season. Honestly I don’t see any other sides beating them any time. Arsenal and Manchester City aren’t in a good form to challenge them right now. They’re more decent in every departments this season and I see that as an advantage they have over the other sides. They can create goal scoring chances, convert these chances, and are defensively solid.
If they continue this form till later part of the season, I don’t see any reason why they won’t win the EPL.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Chilwell

Activity: 574
Merit: 425

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 01:11:58 PM

It's true that M. Salah was dumped and loaned by Chelsea to several clubs in Serie A, such as Fiorentina and Roma, and Roma then bought him. After that he came to Liverpool until now since 2017.

And now Chelsea is doing the same thing with one of the players they have. The player who had the same fate as M. Salah was R. Lukaku. Lukaku was also thrown away, treated the same as M. Salah. For the past 2 seasons, Lukaku has been on loan to two Serie A clubs. Last season Lukaku was loaned to Inter Milan and achieved good results there. Now Lukaku is on loan at Roma and now Lukaku is also one of the top scorers at the Roma club. And is currently the 3rd top scorer in Serie A.

And the funny thing is that Lukaku also has the potential to be bought in the transfer market next season by Roma and it is possible that one day Lukaku will return to the EPL and become a legend at one of the EPL clubs. If that happens then once again Chelsea have wasted a player. Wink
EPL is home for elite clubs. We are talking about the big six clubs of EPL. Where we have Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal. Not a fan of these elite clubs doesn't count you as a fan that's suppose to engaging in fights for the EPL titles in both past and the present. I'm a blue fan, Chelsea have quite good players in the past, they missed out on their young players, these events do happen to every elite clubs where they would triggered the sell clause of young players with potentials. These players that have moved from chelsea was not in their prime form.
I totally disagree with your opinion because is not a most for all of us to be fancying big team, everyone has right to fans any club of their choice, take a look at Leicester City in 2015/2016 season that come out from relegation and won the league, who motivated them? Fans also contribute to every success of the team, compared Aston villa and Newcastle united then, the both teams were relegated and now look at their current form they are doing absolutely good, English Premier league can't be predicted compared to other leagues because there are changes always even popular teams have to work hard to get a space for themselves, there is a lot of challenges in the Premier league,

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ahli38

Activity: 826
Merit: 735

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 01:19:57 PM

The remaining match on Matchday 20 is the West Ham vs Brighton match.

I think this match will be really interesting to watch. And I think this match will be a match with more than 2 goals. Because I see that both teams are now in better confidence. After they managed to get full points in the match on Matchday 19. Namely, Brighton managed to beat Tottenham, and West Ham managed to beat Arsenal. And now the two will compete. Well this really makes me curious about who will win. whether it was Brighton who succeeded in beating Tottenham or West Ham who succeeded in beating Arsenal. At the moment I will not favor any team. I would rather hope there are lots of goals in this match.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
onecall123

Activity: 2072
Merit: 323

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 01:20:56 PM

I think Mohammed Salah has become a legend for the Reds and even though his teammates like Mane and Firminho have left before him, he still stays at Liverpool to continue the tradition. Even Jurgen Kloop will be very disadvantaged if he loses Mohammed Salah and he still needs time to find a successor to Mohammed Salah at Liverpool. An achievement we rarely see and huge appreciation for Mohammed Salah for reaching this level.
Salah is truly unpredictable and have remained relevant in his career. I was expecting the exit of Mane to weaken him somehow considering the role Mane played in the team. But Somehow, Salah always find a way to put the team in the spotlight, scoring important goals as Liverpool continue to make progress.

I was personally of the opinion that it was time for him to go for the oil money of the House of Saud, so his values will be high as he is still in his prime. But it seems he is not thinking in that direction yet. As long as he is getting the results at Anfield, I doubt Jurgen Kloop will be able to let him go. Liverpool's chances of winning the league is very high. They've got all it take to maintain their present lead even though the margin between then and Manchester City, their biggest rival, is not wide.
Consistency is the key to moving from average to excellence, and there's no doubt that he is the main player for the Liverpool team. He has found ways to make continuous progress, and his stats are incredible. His goal ratio surpasses many forwards, and he also contributes a lot of assists. A player with such numbers can be instrumental in winning the league. Undoubtedly, he is the player of the season so far, and Liverpool will miss him during the AFCON.
This Liverpool side is formidable. They have been incredible this season, and Jürgen Klopp has once again built a team capable of defeating any opponent.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 308
Merit: 183

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 01:29:28 PM

Newcastle United is no longer as tough as last season against big teams, especially this season. I don't think Newcastle will threaten Liverpool much at the moment, unless Liverpool feel Newcastle is their biggest threat in maintaining their position at the top of the standings. Liverpool must be able to maintain its good performance if they don't want to lose their position at the top of the standings, otherwise Manchester City will be very ready to take over the standings and lead it.
Newcastle United don't have excellent and stable form like the past season but it is wrong to consider they are too much weaker than the past season. If Liverpool underestimate Newcastle United, they will have to pay very expensive cost. Newcastle United have enough good players to punish any defensive mistakes from Liverpool.
Newcastle United performed well at the start of the Premier League season, winning against big clubs and scoring plenty of goals against their opponent. Since Newcastle United started playing in the uefa champions league, Newcastle United's performance has reduced and they find it hard to win their matches.

wakier

Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 01:32:22 PM

After the first game of 2024, Liverpool is still leading the Premier League. I believe that we should pay close attention to Liverpool because they are making an effort to convey to the public that they will be the team to win the title this season. Their defensive players and even their midfield players are in good shape. The only area in which Liverpool is currently struggling is with a striker who is not as intelligent as Haaland in Manchester City. If he were intelligent, I think no other team could defeat Liverpool and win the Premier League title this season.
Liverpool's optimism about winning a trophy this season is very supportive because now they can breathe a sigh of relief and continue to focus on maintaining the top of the standings. Based on trends, it certainly does not rule out the possibility that Liverpool will become more confident. In today's match, Newcastle has put up extraordinary resistance, but because of this, Anfield is the most terrifying stadium and is able to provide plus points for the hosts in improving their playing mentality. So his aggressiveness in the second half could not be stopped.

On the other hand, Man City experienced a slight decline compared to last season because the composition of its players was incomplete. Forcing them to fall in quite a surprising position. Haaland doesn't seem to be able to repeat the success like last season.
Yes, it's true that Liverpool seems very confident with its current performance, it even looks like the strongest team in the EPL, even though teams like Man City and Arsenal still have a chance to shift their position, but it doesn't seem easy if Liverpool is on a winning trend, so I think there is still enough competition in the EPL. fierce and Man City is still trying to repeat the title like the previous season but this season is experiencing a bit of difficulty due to injuries to important players.
Arsenal actually had opportunities like last season but unfortunately towards the end Arteta failed to take advantage of them and it seems the same is the case this season if you look at Arsenal not being strong enough to challenge Man City and Liverpool to win the title.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NotATether
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 6746

bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 01:33:23 PM

Newcastle United performed well at the start of the Premier League season, winning against big clubs and scoring plenty of goals against their opponent. Since Newcastle United started playing in the uefa champions league, Newcastle United's performance has reduced and they find it hard to win their matches.

But now they have been eliminated from UCL.

Also since they are out of the EFL cup too then they will have a long break during January to recharge their batteries. Particularly Trippier. And this backline has already shown signs that it's going to explode into life again, in particular Dan Burn and Sven Botman.

I think they’re the most serious team amongst the other teams contesting for the EPL title this season. Honestly I don’t see any other sides beating them any time. Arsenal and Manchester City aren’t in a good form to challenge them right now. They’re more decent in every departments this season and I see that as an advantage they have over the other sides. They can create goal scoring chances, convert these chances, and are defensively solid.
If they continue this form till later part of the season, I don’t see any reason why they won’t win the EPL.

If there's one thing previous title races have taught me, it's that you can never really discount City from the running even when they are bad.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Sunderland

Activity: 1299
Merit: 377

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 01:37:19 PM

I think this match will be really interesting to watch. And I think this match will be a match with more than 2 goals. Because I see that both teams are now in better confidence. After they managed to get full points in the match on Matchday 19. Namely, Brighton managed to beat Tottenham, and West Ham managed to beat Arsenal. And now the two will compete. Well this really makes me curious about who will win. whether it was Brighton who succeeded in beating Tottenham or West Ham who succeeded in beating Arsenal. At the moment I will not favor any team. I would rather hope there are lots of goals in this match.

Agree, Westham only failed to score once on their last 9 home games and Brighton only failed to score once on their last 9 away games.
I think 1 - 1 should be the worst result of this match, Over 3 maybe a good choice. For the team, I might pick Westham for today.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Polkeins
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1461

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 01:42:33 PM

Fullham is weaker than Arsenal so if they can win the match against a big opponent like Arsenal, they will take every chance they can have. Whatever tactics is used to beat Arsenal is not too important for Fullham. How many points they get is more important and they got maximum 3 points from the match.

It is a very big success for Fullham and 3 points from Arsenal, helped Fullham to move farther from the delegation zone. With 24 points, they are safe with their temporary position and point differences against Sheffield, Burnley and Luton. It will lit up their fight for survival to stay in Premier League.

With Arsenal, this defeat is very bad for them and now they already drop to the fourth position with 5 points less than Liverpool, 2 points less than Aston Villa and same 40 points as Manchester City that have one extra match to play.
Arsenal's defeat is certainly very detrimental. Apart from being behind Liverpool by five points, they are also behind Man City and Aston Villa. This was a bad start to the year for Arsenal because they were immediately in fourth place in the standings.
Arsenal lost the most important thing that he had at the beginning of the championship stable game and to lose two consecutive games to average teams, when the fight is for every tournament point is very strange. Ahead of Arsenal have a cup game with Liverpool and then games with Crystal Palace and Nottingham Forest, and both teams have won their games and are in high spirits, unlike Arsenal, which after the game with Liverpool in general unclear in what condition will be, which only complicates the situation for Arsenal

I think Manchester City will soon overtake both Arsenal and Aston Villa and move up to second place in the league. 

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Xcode7

Activity: 1134
Merit: 417

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 01:43:10 PM

Agree, Westham only failed to score once on their last 9 home games and Brighton only failed to score once on their last 9 away games.
I think 1 - 1 should be the worst result of this match, Over 3 maybe a good choice. For the team, I might pick Westham for today.
It is very possible and I am also quite confident in betting on goal overs in this match, indeed if we look at the statistics of both teams in the last few matches then both teams have had inconsistent performance overall but with what happened in last week's match it will definitely be enough It has a big influence on the self-confidence of both teams, making it possible for a tough match to occur and lots of goals to be scored.
I don't think there is a favorite team to win this match because in terms of strength the two teams are quite equal.

But now they have been eliminated from UCL.

Also since they are out of the EFL cup too then they will have a long break during January to recharge their batteries. Particularly Trippier. And this backline has already shown signs that it's going to explode into life again, in particular Dan Burn and Sven Botman.
Now there is no longer any reason for Newcastle United to share their concentration and they should be able to recover slowly, but in my opinion that is quite difficult and indeed the quality of the Newcastle United team is quite declining.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 01:43:21 PM

At least, on paper West Ham is still a little more favored because yes, in terms of home and away match factors at least West Ham also still looks fine. Therefore, I think West Ham still has a chance to win too although it still won't be easy but yes, at least West Ham still has a good chance to get three points in this home match against Brighton.

But about Brighton, considering Brighton current position in the Premier League standings is below West Ham with a difference of three points then yes, of course Brighton will also make great efforts to get points in this match . Because anyway, if for example Brighton manages to win in this match then later West Ham and Brighton points will be the same. But, because Brighton has a better total goal then if their points are the same then Brighton will overtake West Ham.

So yes, with such considerations then of course this match will be difficult for them because of course, West Ham and Brighton will try their best to get points. Therefore, it is likely that this match will have many goals as well which will certainly be more interesting.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Justbillywitt

Activity: 252
Merit: 208

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 01:48:56 PM

After the first game of 2024, Liverpool is still leading the Premier League. I believe that we should pay close attention to Liverpool because they are making an effort to convey to the public that they will be the team to win the title this season. Their defensive players and even their midfield players are in good shape. The only area in which Liverpool is currently struggling is with a striker who is not as intelligent as Haaland in Manchester City. If he were intelligent, I think no other team could defeat Liverpool and win the Premier League title this season.
Liverpool's optimism about winning a trophy this season is very supportive because now they can breathe a sigh of relief and continue to focus on maintaining the top of the standings. Based on trends, it certainly does not rule out the possibility that Liverpool will become more confident. In today's match, Newcastle has put up extraordinary resistance, but because of this, Anfield is the most terrifying stadium and is able to provide plus points for the hosts in improving their playing mentality. So his aggressiveness in the second half could not be stopped.

On the other hand, Man City experienced a slight decline compared to last season because the composition of its players was incomplete. Forcing them to fall in quite a surprising position. Haaland doesn't seem to be able to repeat the success like last season.
Yes, it's true that Liverpool seems very confident with its current performance, it even looks like the strongest team in the EPL, even though teams like Man City and Arsenal still have a chance to shift their position, but it doesn't seem easy if Liverpool is on a winning trend, so I think there is still enough competition in the EPL. fierce and Man City is still trying to repeat the title like the previous season but this season is experiencing a bit of difficulty due to injuries to important players.
Arsenal actually had opportunities like last season but unfortunately towards the end Arteta failed to take advantage of them and it seems the same is the case this season if you look at Arsenal not being strong enough to challenge Man City and Liverpool to win the title.
Liverpool are playing very good football at the moment and I hope they continue like this. They are the only team I see that can stop Manchester city from claiming the league title, but one major problem that they are going to face is losing Salah for the next one month to the national team. Can they still maintain this form till Salah gets back?

Polkeins
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1461

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 01:49:06 PM

Anfield was echoed with high pitch of victory chants from Liverpool fans with the slogan, we will never walk alone. They beat Newcastle United 4-2 with enough actions for our eyes to watch. The match was a bit tense in the first half because both sides struggled to score and the two sides scores, the goals was ruled out for offsides by VAR thereby denying both of them the privilege to continue winning in different chapters. The full concentration of the game was Mohammed Salah with his tremendous performance despite missing crucial penalty in the first half that would have given them the lead but anyhow, he settled his path.
Newcastle United does not have good head to head record with Liverpool and this match, again proves this domination of Liverpool in their direct match. Mohamed Salah missed one penalty but he eventually scored two goals which are enough for Liverpool to not only have 3 points but also a big winning. Mohamed Salah shows that he has good mentality and did not let the missed penalty affects him too much in rest of  match.

This winning helps Liverpool continue to stay at the first position and continue this league race as one of strongest competitors. Arsenal are starting to show their weakness and it seems Manchester City will be the only competitor against Liverpool for Premier League title.

Liverpool still sits comfortably in first placed with 45 points, Manchester City still has a chances to fight for the English Premier League title because Manchester City still has 1 match pending if they can wins it then the difference with Liverpool is only 2 points, but the clubs below it are like Aston Villa and Arsenal are still trying to winning the Premier League title even though they are not very consistent at the moments.
Liverpool are a real nightmare for Newcastle. It turns out that Newcastle can not beat Liverpool for 15 matches in a row. Ideally for Newcastle everything should have ended in the 1st half, but by some miracle Liverpool did not forget and Dubrovka saved Newcastle, but in the second half Liverpool finally realized their huge advantage. Although made the score 3:2 Sven Botman gave Newcastle fans hope and frayed some nerves Liverpool, but the result is still for Newcastle sad.

Newcastle have four(!) defeats in a row and Eddie Howe needs to change something urgently if he still plans to stay as head coach. The last few games, especially against Luton and Nottingham, have been just awful.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Josefjix

Activity: 1190
Merit: 288

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 01:52:36 PM

An important match tonight. Goals will be coming in as if there will be no solid defensive strategy, these clubs are mediocre but they're differ in performance and not taking any slight opportunity of not winning. Westham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion, what do we expects to happen? It's a GG on the scores because both clubs wouldn't afford to defend or play without aleast netting a goal. David Moyes will be ready to shake hands with Roberto De Zerbi at London stadium. It's important for both clubs to win and there is the presence of top actions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ahli38

Merit: 735

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 01:54:13 PM

Yeah right. West Ham deserves to be the favorite because they are the hosts. But I still doubt it. Because Brighton is also not an easy opponent. However, West Ham this season is much better than Brighton. In fact, West Ham is now ranked 6th in the temporary standings. Which means that in terms of ranking, West Ham is superior in ranking to Brighton, Manchester United, Newcastle and Chelsea which are ranked lower. But betting on West Ham is also a bit dubious. According to the latest statistics, West Ham is clearly the favorite. Maybe I should also bet on West Ham.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
reagansimms

Activity: 980
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 02:04:02 PM

Now Newcastle has been eliminated from the Champions League but their performance has not improved. I don't think Newcastle stage fright in the UCL has had an impact on the EPL, Newcastle performance declined because they were unable to maintain the best game that occurred last season.
The Premier League is very competitive this season, you can see for yourself how the big teams compete in the top four positions. Newcastle needs changes in its team to improve its performance, I doubt Newcastle can repeat last season's success if there is no improvement in performance.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
naira

Activity: 1988
Merit: 586

Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 02:07:13 PM

The King of Egypt made history on English soil, Mo Salah really made a name for himself as a player that not many European players do today. Liverpool  made Mo Salah a special player. The Red will definitely  be devastated if they lose him too quickly. Mo Salah contribution  is clearly a part that will always be remembered. Started the year by bringing Liverpool one step closer to the trophy. I hope Manchester City will have to be aggressive again if they don't  want the Red to take the trophy again. A season full of surprises because last season Liverpool had to go through a process of poor performance with  players with a steely mentality, it didn't take long to get up and  dominate the top of the standings.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Warkop

Activity: 1176
Merit: 270

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 02:12:51 PM

Admitting that Newcastle has been somewhat lackluster recently. From a fairly good position, with a chance to advance to the Round of 16 in the UCL, they have experienced a significant downturn and were eliminated regrettably. In the match against Liverpool, I believe they made a mistake by choosing an offensive strategy against Liverpool, perhaps because they were trailing. However, going offensive against Liverpool is disadvantageous as Liverpool excels in rapid counter-attacks. So, Newcastle was easily defeated.
Newcastle suffered a setback due to the increasing injury crisis in the team, they have lost most of their starting players to injury and they still keep having players injured. Just before the match against Liverpool they lost trippier to injury again, a key player for them and it is the reason they have been lagging behind recently. They always put up agoid fight against stronger opponents but I guess Liverpool are more good offensively that’s why they couldn’t hold them but they put up a good fight anyway despite having so many injured players.
I would not be surprised by Newcastle defeat after previously knowing that many of the main players were injured and had experienced a decline in performance since then, which had consistently declined greatly. even though previously in the early stages of the season, Newcastle was able to appear impressive and had quite strong consistency, but things slowly changed to become very weak and Liverpool victory was guaranteed previous predictions because Liverpool is in quite good condition at the moment.

Eddie Howe has previously always been praised for being able to provide good consistency at the start of the season and this time the Newcastle coach must be under pressure to deal with this problem.
That's right, what is clear is that Newcastle's condition this season is not good, and their performance looks very bad in the matches they have played in recent times. It's true, at the start of the season Newcastle looked very good in terms of performance, maybe at that time no players were injured so their performance looked good. In my opinion, there are two possibilities for Newcastle's condition to decline, because of the player crisis due to the injury they experienced and their divided focus on the Champions League so that stamina becomes unstable and the situation becomes very bad. In the end they failed in both competitions.

However, in my opinion, Eddie Howe still looks good enough to be retained, because this problem is just an injury incident that they experienced in the squad and I am sure that this problem can definitely be solved by Eddie Howe. If the transfer season starts, this is a good opportunity to buy the players needed, so that they can replace injured players, so that the player crisis that Newcastle is experiencing is slightly reduced.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 02:20:11 PM

It's true that M. Salah was dumped and loaned by Chelsea to several clubs in Serie A, such as Fiorentina and Roma, and Roma then bought him. After that he came to Liverpool until now since 2017.

And now Chelsea is doing the same thing with one of the players they have. The player who had the same fate as M. Salah was R. Lukaku. Lukaku was also thrown away, treated the same as M. Salah. For the past 2 seasons, Lukaku has been on loan to two Serie A clubs. Last season Lukaku was loaned to Inter Milan and achieved good results there. Now Lukaku is on loan at Roma and now Lukaku is also one of the top scorers at the Roma club. And is currently the 3rd top scorer in Serie A.

And the funny thing is that Lukaku also has the potential to be bought in the transfer market next season by Roma and it is possible that one day Lukaku will return to the EPL and become a legend at one of the EPL clubs. If that happens then once again Chelsea have wasted a player. Wink
EPL is home for elite clubs. We are talking about the big six clubs of EPL. Where we have Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal. Not a fan of these elite clubs doesn't count you as a fan that's suppose to engaging in fights for the EPL titles in both past and the present. I'm a blue fan, Chelsea have quite good players in the past, they missed out on their young players, these events do happen to every elite clubs where they would triggered the sell clause of young players with potentials. These players that have moved from chelsea was not in their prime form.

The transition from the old to the new owners were failed. The club becomes even worst compared to the when chelsea is still owned by roman. Chelsea spent a lot of money to buy worthless players. I can't even count how much money spent b chelsea to did this but it's more than a half of billion.
This is the biggest mistake owned by owner. I meant that if chelsea has a good striker like lukaku but i can't even understand that how pochettino was getting the new striker that is not having any experience in EPL.
Lukaku has been performing prett well in the as roma. There are some clubs are buying the young players but i must be honest if manchester city has become the most successful club that bought the youn talented players.
No doubt that if pep has been getting praised so much by its fans. Pochettino was sometimes putting his players not in their actual positions which is really bad for the club.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 5174 5175 5176 5177 5178 5179 5180 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 5190 5191 5192 5193 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 5203 5204 5205 5206 5207 5208 5209 5210 5211 5212 5213 5214 5215 5216 5217 5218 5219 5220 5221 5222 5223 [5224] 5225 5226 5227 5228 5229 5230 5231 5232 5233 5234 5235 5236 5237 5238 5239 5240 5241 5242 5243 5244 5245 5246 5247 5248 5249 5250 5251 5252 5253 5254 5255 5256 5257 5258 5259 5260 5261 5262 5263 5264 5265 5266 5267 5268 5269 5270 5271 5272 5273 5274 ... 6137 »
  Print  

Jump to: