Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:35:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 82 (45.1%)
Liverpool - 31 (17%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.9%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 182

Pages: « 1 ... 3756 3757 3758 3759 3760 3761 3762 3763 3764 3765 3766 3767 3768 3769 3770 3771 3772 3773 3774 3775 3776 3777 3778 3779 3780 3781 3782 3783 3784 3785 3786 3787 3788 3789 3790 3791 3792 3793 3794 3795 3796 3797 3798 3799 3800 3801 3802 3803 3804 3805 [3806] 3807 3808 3809 3810 3811 3812 3813 3814 3815 3816 3817 3818 3819 3820 3821 3822 3823 3824 3825 3826 3827 3828 3829 3830 3831 3832 3833 3834 3835 3836 3837 3838 3839 3840 3841 3842 3843 3844 3845 3846 3847 3848 3849 3850 3851 3852 3853 3854 3855 3856 ... 6031 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 612043 times)
MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 07:51:04 AM

Pochettino success become Chelsea head coach and removed two strong candidate with Luis Henrique and Julian Nagelsmann, I think he has show his capacity why Chelsea management priority for choosing as head coach by winning tittle for next season.
I personally think there is no reason to get too excited about coach Pochettino. Just because Chelsea has changed coaches doesn't mean they will play well next season. Coach Pochettino is quite experienced. However, Pochettino was not successful with the PSG team. Despite having many star players, he could not stabilize the PSG team. Chelsea's problems are much the same. Chelsea also has a lot of star players in their squad. And their performance is poor due to poor bonding between team players. So we are not yet sure whether Pochettino will succeed with this team.
I feel since Lampard did not do well I feel Pochettino should be given a chance and Chelsea fans are really excited to see what they will become under his management, his appointment might actually favor Chelsea and his not doing well in PSG might be an experience for him to use as a tool to improve Chelsea, both PSG and Chelsea had a similar issue just that PSG is still better than Chelsea and with time even chelsae will take shape, I also noticed that Chelsea players are finding it difficult to understand each other they have very poor teamwork which is one of the major problems that clubs face. at least Chelsea needs to get ready for next season and prepare well if they want to survive.

PSG and Chelsea have almost the same problem. Despite having strong squads, both teams have had erratic performances due to weak bonds between the players. Poch failed to stabilize the PSG team. However, at PSG, Pochettino did not have the freedom to work or build a team. If the Chelsea management gives Pochettino complete freedom, he might be able to stabilize the Chelsea team. But there is no way to say with absolute certainty that we will see a strong Chelsea team next season.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 07:53:10 AM

To be honest I won't include Chelsea's name for the title race next season, but I'm putting them to compete in the top 4 at least. I don't mean to belittle them, but with what they've shown this season, to be honest it's a job that won't be easy to get them up and challenging for the title. I assess this from a realistic angle, but I also don't rule out the possibility that they will be able to answer my doubts about them.
Now they will be working with a new coach, and usually the new coach needs time to make his strategy run smoothly at the club he is in charge of. I hope management doesn't aim high for him, because that will put pressure on him.
Pochettino joined the team to achieve high goals, that's for sure, the minimum goal for Chelsea next season will be the top 4. But Pochettino seems to me a manager who will need a lot of time to prepare the team properly. I wonder how Arsenal will perform next season, how they will cope with not being able to hold on to the top positions, will they work even harder to achieve their goal, or will it still reduce faith in their strength.
Chelsea will not aim to win the title next season. They will aim to qualify for the Champions League. Chelsea finished the season in 12th place. And so it is very difficult to stay in the top four of the table next season. Coach Pochettino is quite experienced. But I don't think Pochettino will be able to stabilize the team if Chelsea management is frugal and doesn't want to spend a lot of money to build the team. If Chelsea wants to be in the top four of the table next season, there must be consistency in performance. Otherwise, it will not be possible to be in the top four of the table.
This season, everyone knows that Chelsea is really in a bad condition because of some problems in finding the right coach, but at least now Chelsea has an experienced and accomplished coach, Pochettino.
Hopefully Chelsea under coach Pochettino next season can get up and end the season in the top 4 to secure a Champions League ticket.
It's a shame if a big team like Chelsea has to be destroyed and lose their strength.

Potter was coached by Chelsea management after sacking an experienced coach like Tuchel. It was a big mistake of the management. Still, many thought Potter would be able to stabilize the team. But we don't see that. Now Chelsea fans are wondering if Pochettino can strengthen their squad. Pochettino is experienced enough I know that. However, there is no guarantee that he will succeed with the Chelsea team. But Pochettino needs to provide adequate funding. Full freedom to form parties should be given. Then maybe the Chelsea team will be able to perform with stability in the next season.
I know Pochettino have chances of strengthen Chelsea but he should be given freedom to do what he feels  it will  be right for the team as the coach.  If Chelsea can release fund to get the players that will be suitable for the club, then their will be better Chelsea in the next season. Next season can be different for Chelsea.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2023, 08:01:14 AM

Pochettino success become Chelsea head coach and removed two strong candidate with Luis Henrique and Julian Nagelsmann, I think he has show his capacity why Chelsea management priority for choosing as head coach by winning tittle for next season.
I personally think there is no reason to get too excited about coach Pochettino. Just because Chelsea has changed coaches doesn't mean they will play well next season. Coach Pochettino is quite experienced. However, Pochettino was not successful with the PSG team. Despite having many star players, he could not stabilize the PSG team. Chelsea's problems are much the same. Chelsea also has a lot of star players in their squad. And their performance is poor due to poor bonding between team players. So we are not yet sure whether Pochettino will succeed with this team.
I feel since Lampard did not do well I feel Pochettino should be given a chance and Chelsea fans are really excited to see what they will become under his management, his appointment might actually favor Chelsea and his not doing well in PSG might be an experience for him to use as a tool to improve Chelsea, both PSG and Chelsea had a similar issue just that PSG is still better than Chelsea and with time even chelsae will take shape, I also noticed that Chelsea players are finding it difficult to understand each other they have very poor teamwork which is one of the major problems that clubs face. at least Chelsea needs to get ready for next season and prepare well if they want to survive.

PSG and Chelsea have almost the same problem. Despite having strong squads, both teams have had erratic performances due to weak bonds between the players. Poch failed to stabilize the PSG team. However, at PSG, Pochettino did not have the freedom to work or build a team. If the Chelsea management gives Pochettino complete freedom, he might be able to stabilize the Chelsea team. But there is no way to say with absolute certainty that we will see a strong Chelsea team next season.
There is no point in spending so much money if the players have good bonding. It wouldn't be wrong to call PSG the most expensive club in terms of money but their problem is the lack of cohesion between them. PSG management changed several managers only to create a better relationship between the players but no manager could change the situation in the dressing room. In the case of Chelsea, the situation is similar, even after making big transfers, they are not able to move forward, that is, there is no good understanding between the 11 people who will play in the field. So instead of spending so much money to buy players, PSG and Chelsea should do what will bond them well with everyone.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2023, 08:20:11 AM

You got it right, in these team the coach was not the main problem, they both had a good coaches, but the management was not giving them freedom to sign whosoever they want. The management was influencing the market and signing players the coach can not use.
Chelsea management  must give Pochettino freedom to coordinate the team, if they really want to get  the club out of this poor performance next season.
Hvdv

Activity: 532
Merit: 330

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 08:26:40 AM

It was a terrible season for Tottenham team they were not able to qualify for any european competition and their performance kinda sucked their last few seasons were one of their best, they even managed to make it to the champions league finals, it will be tough for them to repeat such similar feats and i think this will be harry kane last season at tottenham i think he really should move on if he want to win some trophies in his carere.
I personally really don't remember when Tottenham were able to reach the Champions League final but apparently, that achievement happened in the 2018/2019 season. Because as far as I remember about Tottenham, that Tottenham is a big club in the Premier League that doesn't have consistent results, so I can easily forget Tottenham's achievements in the previous few seasons. But yes, this season Tottenham has really messed up I think, because Tottenham only finished in 8th position and of course, Tottenham won't get a ticket for next season's European competition.

Tottenham is just in a bad situation right now. It is not impossible for them to come out of this situation. But it will certainly take time. A lot of players are going to leave Tottenham by the time they are trying to fix the problems that they have. Tottenham had a good squad to work with most of the time. But they have failed to actually achieve a good result even when they had a good squad.

With Harry Kane certainly leaving the club it is going to be a lot harder for them to achieve whatever they want to do. A big reason why players are not going to be interested to play for Tottenham they are not participating in the European competition.

Tottenham is really need Kane because since 2014 he was can able to playing consistent as Tottenham forward player so i couldn't imagine what will happen to Tottenham for next season if Kane decide to leave this team because lets be honest there was no forward players who has equal quality to Kane and indeed they still have Son Heung-min but this player has lost his touch and last season Son only scores 10 goals at premier league

Besides possibly will lost Kane Tottenham also will lost some of players such as their main goalkeeper Hugo Lloris who want to retired this year and Lucas Moura because of contract expired so the current manager Ange Postecoglou have a very difficult task to make Tottenham to performing well and with all of their current issues i am a bit doubt Tottenham can able to compete for top 4 next season
I can't find any current Tottenham team. Whatever you say, Tottenham are performing worse than ever. With the type of players they have in this team, the team needs to perform extremely well in the seasons but they are currently failing time and again.

Maybe they should go to a management change like Newcastle United Smiley After the purchase of Newcastle, they got the Champions league ticket and they will probably open their mouth during the transfer period in order to be assertive in the Champions league this year. They will be a team that wants to be in the race next year. On the other hand, if Tottenham lose their important star players, they will not be able to go further than a team doomed to the middle rank.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1260
Merit: 958

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 08:29:09 AM

To be honest I won't include Chelsea's name for the title race next season, but I'm putting them to compete in the top 4 at least. I don't mean to belittle them, but with what they've shown this season, to be honest it's a job that won't be easy to get them up and challenging for the title. I assess this from a realistic angle, but I also don't rule out the possibility that they will be able to answer my doubts about them.
Now they will be working with a new coach, and usually the new coach needs time to make his strategy run smoothly at the club he is in charge of. I hope management doesn't aim high for him, because that will put pressure on him.
Pochettino joined the team to achieve high goals, that's for sure, the minimum goal for Chelsea next season will be the top 4. But Pochettino seems to me a manager who will need a lot of time to prepare the team properly. I wonder how Arsenal will perform next season, how they will cope with not being able to hold on to the top positions, will they work even harder to achieve their goal, or will it still reduce faith in their strength.
Chelsea will not aim to win the title next season. They will aim to qualify for the Champions League. Chelsea finished the season in 12th place. And so it is very difficult to stay in the top four of the table next season. Coach Pochettino is quite experienced. But I don't think Pochettino will be able to stabilize the team if Chelsea management is frugal and doesn't want to spend a lot of money to build the team. If Chelsea wants to be in the top four of the table next season, there must be consistency in performance. Otherwise, it will not be possible to be in the top four of the table.
This season, everyone knows that Chelsea is really in a bad condition because of some problems in finding the right coach, but at least now Chelsea has an experienced and accomplished coach, Pochettino.
Hopefully Chelsea under coach Pochettino next season can get up and end the season in the top 4 to secure a Champions League ticket.
It's a shame if a big team like Chelsea has to be destroyed and lose their strength.

Potter was coached by Chelsea management after sacking an experienced coach like Tuchel. It was a big mistake of the management. Still, many thought Potter would be able to stabilize the team. But we don't see that. Now Chelsea fans are wondering if Pochettino can strengthen their squad. Pochettino is experienced enough I know that. However, there is no guarantee that he will succeed with the Chelsea team. But Pochettino needs to provide adequate funding. Full freedom to form parties should be given. Then maybe the Chelsea team will be able to perform with stability in the next season.

I think Pochettino can find the success he is looking for at Chelsea. Financial resources are available at Chelsea. Maybe a few Argentines can bring important stars to the team. Chelsea, who want to aim for the top positions in the Premier League, have to go through a major renewal of the team to make them forget last year's disappointment this year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 08:33:50 AM

Tottenham is really need Kane because since 2014 he was can able to playing consistent as Tottenham forward player so i couldn't imagine what will happen to Tottenham for next season if Kane decide to leave this team because lets be honest there was no forward players who has equal quality to Kane and indeed they still have Son Heung-min but this player has lost his touch and last season Son only scores 10 goals at premier league
What really needed by totenham was not kane but it's about how levy shall stop to make intervention to its club. Conte was leaving from the club caused by levy.
he was making critics based on the fact that happened in the club but levy was sacking him caused by thought that if conte was not giving respects to the all of players in totenham.
This team will never win anything if it's still owning by garbage owner. the same case with chelsea. Todd was always intervening its club. I don't even know when todd will realize if what has been doing by him was a mistake that must be stopped.
Totenham and chelsea are having similar problems and that's it "owner" from the club.

Besides possibly will lost Kane Tottenham also will lost some of players such as their main goalkeeper Hugo Lloris who want to retired this year and Lucas Moura because of contract expired so the current manager Ange Postecoglou have a very difficult task to make Tottenham to performing well and with all of their current issues i am a bit doubt Tottenham can able to compete for top 4 next season
Lloris has been rumored to leave from the club in summer but there was also a new if saudi club was targeting him to join in the saudi pro league. It seems like that Lloris will be moving there as long as he will get fantastic contract like kante or benzema.
Lloris's future is still unclear at this moment caused by he will be making a decision after he finishes his holiday.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
klidex

Activity: 1372
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 10:08:13 AM

You got it right, in these team the coach was not the main problem, they both had a good coaches, but the management was not giving them freedom to sign whosoever they want. The management was influencing the market and signing players the coach can not use.
Chelsea management  must give Pochettino freedom to coordinate the team, if they really want to get  the club out of this poor performance next season.
I agree with you that Chelsea's current ugliness is not entirely the coach's fault but includes the players, coaches and management team who must be open to each other what is best for Chelsea's progress in the next season.
Because if Chelsea continues like this it is very dangerous to get closer to the relegation zone.
It's not funny if Chelsea's ugliness can make the club drop further from its ranking.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 11:02:16 AM

I agree with you that Chelsea's current ugliness is not entirely the coach's fault but includes the players, coaches and management team who must be open to each other what is best for Chelsea's progress in the next season.
Because if Chelsea continues like this it is very dangerous to get closer to the relegation zone.
It's not funny if Chelsea's ugliness can make the club drop further from its ranking.[/left]
Actually, it is difficult to blame one object for Chelsea's problems, but you can be sure that most people, especially the fans, will blame Potter because all of this started during his coaching period when they failed against Southampton at Stamford Bridge. I can't blame Potter entirely, because if we see Todd bringing in too many new players during the Premier League. And on the other hand, Potter also said that he had difficulty managing players to adapt to the team, because he had a lot to do, apart from setting the strategy for each game he also had to take the time to give opportunities to players who had just arrived to adapt first. I hope the management can be more open with Pochettino about the team's interests and progress in the next season.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Docnaster

Activity: 1596
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 11:46:59 AM

It's not funny if Chelsea's ugliness can make the club drop further from its ranking.[/left]
Actually, it is difficult to blame one object for Chelsea's problems, but you can be sure that most people, especially the fans, will blame Potter because all of this started during his coaching period when they failed against Southampton at Stamford Bridge. I can't blame Potter entirely, because if we see Todd bringing in too many new players during the Premier League. And on the other hand, Potter also said that he had difficulty managing players to adapt to the team, because he had a lot to do, apart from setting the strategy for each game he also had to take the time to give opportunities to players who had just arrived to adapt first. I hope the management can be more open with Pochettino about the team's interests and progress in the next season.
Right from when Chelsea issues started this ended season, I have never blamed the coaches for being the problem.
Even when everybody was against Graham Potter, I still was confident enough that Porter wasn't the problem of Chelsea.
When one or two coaches have managed the same club for short duration of time and did not get results. And also there are good players in such a team and yet result is not coming just know that the problem is from the management. Use the case of Manchester United for a few seasons ago and understand what actually is happening with Chelsea. When the management removed their hand from the coaching responsibilities club will stabilize

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Unknown Op

Activity: 546
Merit: 356

Pakistan Local Board Request

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2023, 11:55:31 AM

~~

Despite having great teams both PSG and Chelsea have had comparable difficulties due to the ineffective teamwork that has led to uneven performances. Although Mauricio Pochettino time at PSG was characterised by an inability to stabilise the team it is important to take into account the constraints he encountered in terms of working relationships and team development. However Pochettino might have a better chance to create stability within the team if the Chelsea management gave him unlimited flexibility. However estimating the Chelsea team strength for the forthcoming season is problematic because a variety of variables such as player dynamics and outside influences can have a big impact on their performance.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 11:58:46 AM

Chelsea are in a problem that they have not been able to solve and that makes their game fall apart too. The new season they have to be able to solve the problems they had this season because if not then I fear worse things will happen to them next season. After all they are a big team, they can't stay like this. They should be able to get up soon.

swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1233

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 12:00:03 PM

I agree.I also think despite Potter not being 100% sole responsible for Chelsea problems I am well aware that every thing got down precipitating real quick during his time at Chelsea.Nothing that would be repaired with the coming of Lampard which dragged Chelsea further down in even worse results.They needed a great coach which for me Pochettino has all the characteristics of being a great coach (personal opinion of mine) that can be a great savior to Chelsea bad results,I think he has more than enough time to study and repair things,also start to implement his mentality to the team as honestly he has a great amount of good players that can even achieve something good like a cup or International competition.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Bobrox

Activity: 1120
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 12:08:55 PM

The cycle will change and they will not dominate the Premier League forever. You have to look back at that time Manchester United, Liverpool and Arsenal were the most dominating teams regarding titles but all that changed when Pep Guardiola came in and coached Manchester City. Pep Guardiola has made Manchester City dominate the Premier League in the last 6 seasons, but that will surely change with time.

Arsenal were champions in the past, so are Liverpool and Manchester United. So the competition will be very fierce every season so it's natural for you not to always be optimistic about one team.
Pep Guardiola success change with dominance teams winning Primer League tittle from Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool, since arrived last six years he was success won 5 Primer League tittle and three time in a row by winning Primer League. Pep Guardiola smart head coach and bring positive impact for Manchester City until winning Champion League tittle last night.

Optimistic with Manchester City has better performance next season, Pep Guardiola has complete composition from goalkeeper, defender, midfielder until forward with main and reserve squad with the same qualities. Support with good financial and has much money for transfer make Pep Guardiola easy how to build the squad composition for next season.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
hyudien

Activity: 1960
Merit: 591

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 12:27:26 PM

Chelsea are in a problem that they have not been able to solve and that makes their game fall apart too. The new season they have to be able to solve the problems they had this season because if not then I fear worse things will happen to them next season. After all they are a big team, they can't stay like this. They should be able to get up soon.
Regardless of how Chelsea is this season, anyone would expect something more, because as a big club with a lot of achievements in the past, Chelsea needs to maintain its existence if you don't want to continue being displaced in the Premier League. Competition from each club has shown significant changes, but not with Chelsea, who at the hands of Todd Beohly looked sluggish and it was unclear what direction this big club would take. I don't know how long Chelsea will be like this because while in the hands of Todd Boehly, I had doubts about the management of the team and the players he bought.

Pep Guardiola success change with dominance teams winning Primer League tittle from Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool, since arrived last six years he was success won 5 Primer League tittle and three time in a row by winning Primer League. Pep Guardiola smart head coach and bring positive impact for Manchester City until winning Champion League tittle last night.
Pep Guardiola is the only coach who has succeeded in bringing 2 clubs, namely Barcelona and Man City, to the Winner trophy, meaning that coaching under Pep Guardiola is very extraordinary and structured. Not a few coaches have been able to bring the club to the highest point in one season and for Pep Guardiola this task has now been fulfilled. Maybe Man City will continue to extend his contract but Pep Guardiola once again has a different perspective, as he likes a challenge and always wants to go on an adventure to bring a club to life.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
X-ray

Activity: 2856
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 12:46:14 PM

I think Pochettino can find the success he is looking for at Chelsea. Financial resources are available at Chelsea. Maybe a few Argentines can bring important stars to the team. Chelsea, who want to aim for the top positions in the Premier League, have to go through a major renewal of the team to make them forget last year's disappointment this year.

We can speculate that after we will be seeing the result from chelsea under pochettino in the pre match. I don't expect too much from him but im feeling curious what kind of squad that will have planned by pochettino. Chelsea is not willing to repeat the same mistake again.
Pochettino will have a very hard job to rebuild chelsea again. In my opinion if this gonna be a huge challenge for pochettino.

Reports indicated that if Chelsea failed to hijack Allister from Liverpool.. Recently, chelsea unable to get ugarte caused by he was choosing PSG as his next club.
It seems like that the position owned by chelsea was making the club becomes even harder to get the new players. I do know that if any players are willing to play in the UCL next season. The bad result from chelsea in this season was affecting the club so much.
This gonna be the worst transfer season for chelsea.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1899

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 01:18:35 PM

Tottenham is just in a bad situation right now. It is not impossible for them to come out of this situation. But it will certainly take time. A lot of players are going to leave Tottenham by the time they are trying to fix the problems that they have. Tottenham had a good squad to work with most of the time. But they have failed to actually achieve a good result even when they had a good squad.

With Harry Kane certainly leaving the club it is going to be a lot harder for them to achieve whatever they want to do. A big reason why players are not going to be interested to play for Tottenham they are not participating in the European competition.

Tottenham are always in a bad situation, that's normal for them  Grin
As for Kane, it seems that he told his teammates that he wants to move to Real Madrid, but since Tottenham wants absolutely unreasonable money for a not young striker (who has only one year of the contract left), Real doubts the expediency of the purchase. Or did I miss some news?

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 01:26:49 PM

Right from when Chelsea issues started this ended season, I have never blamed the coaches for being the problem.
Even when everybody was against Graham Potter, I still was confident enough that Porter wasn't the problem of Chelsea.
When one or two coaches have managed the same club for short duration of time and did not get results. And also there are good players in such a team and yet result is not coming just know that the problem is from the management. Use the case of Manchester United for a few seasons ago and understand what actually is happening with Chelsea. When the management removed their hand from the coaching responsibilities club will stabilize

Everyone has roles to play to improve the club
But with the aspect of potterhe was too small for the job
The change in management too but it looks almost like same issues will still come up this season for Chelsea

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 01:31:51 PM

We can speculate that after we will be seeing the result from chelsea under pochettino in the pre match. I don't expect too much from him but im feeling curious what kind of squad that will have planned by pochettino. Chelsea is not willing to repeat the same mistake again.
Pochettino will have a very hard job to rebuild chelsea again. In my opinion if this gonna be a huge challenge for pochettino.

Reports indicated that if Chelsea failed to hijack Allister from Liverpool.. Recently, chelsea unable to get ugarte caused by he was choosing PSG as his next club.
It seems like that the position owned by chelsea was making the club becomes even harder to get the new players. I do know that if any players are willing to play in the UCL next season. The bad result from chelsea in this season was affecting the club so much.
This gonna be the worst transfer season for chelsea.
At least Pochettino can get a chance with his squad until the winter transfer market. so he can show how the quality of the Chelsea game he has to make has improved. It's not going to be easy for Chelsea, but if Pochettino can pull it off then it will be great to get their coveted player in the next half of the season.
Next season Pochettino should at least be able to compete in the top 4 of the standings in half of the season. it will prove Pochettino's success in no time. Even though it won't be easy to do, Pochettino should have the quality to do it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1055

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 01:38:39 PM

Tottenham are always in a bad situation, that's normal for them  Grin
As for Kane, it seems that he told his teammates that he wants to move to Real Madrid, but since Tottenham wants absolutely unreasonable money for a not young striker (who has only one year of the contract left), Real doubts the expediency of the purchase. Or did I miss some news?

Agree, for some reason I also always looked at Tottenham never having very good results but the truth is, in the previous four seasons Tottenham made it to the Champions League final and that was a bit forgotten. But regarding Tottenham this season it is clear that Tottenham are having a bad run of results and what's more, it looks like Tottenham don't have the right coach after Conte left. Also, next season I personally will doubt Tottenham completely, because of the impact of losing some of its key players which will certainly have a negative impact on Tottenham's performance next season.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 3756 3757 3758 3759 3760 3761 3762 3763 3764 3765 3766 3767 3768 3769 3770 3771 3772 3773 3774 3775 3776 3777 3778 3779 3780 3781 3782 3783 3784 3785 3786 3787 3788 3789 3790 3791 3792 3793 3794 3795 3796 3797 3798 3799 3800 3801 3802 3803 3804 3805 [3806] 3807 3808 3809 3810 3811 3812 3813 3814 3815 3816 3817 3818 3819 3820 3821 3822 3823 3824 3825 3826 3827 3828 3829 3830 3831 3832 3833 3834 3835 3836 3837 3838 3839 3840 3841 3842 3843 3844 3845 3846 3847 3848 3849 3850 3851 3852 3853 3854 3855 3856 ... 6031 »
  Print  

Jump to: