Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:05:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.1%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.8%)
Arsenal - 39 (21.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.5%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 184

Pages: « 1 ... 3839 3840 3841 3842 3843 3844 3845 3846 3847 3848 3849 3850 3851 3852 3853 3854 3855 3856 3857 3858 3859 3860 3861 3862 3863 3864 3865 3866 3867 3868 3869 3870 3871 3872 3873 3874 3875 3876 3877 3878 3879 3880 3881 3882 3883 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 [3889] 3890 3891 3892 3893 3894 3895 3896 3897 3898 3899 3900 3901 3902 3903 3904 3905 3906 3907 3908 3909 3910 3911 3912 3913 3914 3915 3916 3917 3918 3919 3920 3921 3922 3923 3924 3925 3926 3927 3928 3929 3930 3931 3932 3933 3934 3935 3936 3937 3938 3939 ... 6080 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 631151 times)
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 07:57:37 PM

Guardiola is a master in rotating players and his strategies and tactics makes it even easier to do so. My eyes are on Chelsea next season, they are one of the teams to look out for. With Pochettino taking as manager, I would want to see how well he can utilize the players at his disposal and what tactics and formations he will be working with to get the results. I really hope they will not repeat the poor form of the just concluded season.
Not only Chelsea, Manchester United should also be considered. Manchester United is a team that has been pretty solid under Ten Hag, so you shouldn't ignore them either. I also know Chelsea are looking for a way to be in better shape, but Pochettino needs big time and support.

Chelsea could still fail if Pochettino's strategy and plans don't pan out in the first season, but they are a team looking to move forward. Apart from that, Liverpool will also try to show their class and Arsenal also look very dangerous.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1250

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 08:25:03 PM

Except that when Leicester City won the league, they performed very poorly in the Premier League the following season. However, they were good in the Champions League, reaching the 1/4 final and almost beating Atletico Madrid to get to 1/2. I remember that season, that match, the Foxes were really unlucky in the match then, but they were strong. It felt like they were only wasting their energy on the Champions League, bypassing the main league. Overall, the foxes' level of play was around 7th in the league all the time, except for the last season when they dropped out of the league below.

I don't think the same fate awaits MU, but if they put all their energy into the Champions League to prove something to anyone, it will undoubtedly happen
Leicester city needs to signed more players despite their elimination from the English premier league. It perplexed me to see the foxes' terrible performance, the board always relenting in league games and they don't have the essential quality players, they blew good chances that would have governed them into becoming the top club, take a look at where they are, they landed back to the roots. Leicester City has been relegated from the English Premier League; they have been dealt a blow, and this time they will face the challenges that of attempting to return to such elite competition.

If they put together a quality squad, I have no doubt they can come back in a season, because they have experience of playing against strong opponents, they can win in the second English league too. In general it is difficult to say anything about the coming season, whether they will sign someone or not. Of the top players we can hardly count on any more, because they are not in the top league

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 784
Merit: 617

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2023, 08:27:34 PM

Therefore we only need to see how Pochettino will contribute. It would be great if this actually lived up to expectations but of course we also have to be able to prepare for the worst, especially with the massive overhaul and selling a lot of players at the moment.
It is noted that now there are 10 players that I know they have released, such as Joao and Denis Zakaria whose loans have been completed as well as Havertz, Kovavic, Mendy, Kante, Koulibally, Bakayoko, Mount and Ruben Loftus-Cheek.
At the moment it seems that this is not over yet because it is possible that names like Pulisic, Odoi and Auba are likely to be released.
Hopefully this massive overhaul will not be a problem for Pochettino for next season.
Wow thats a lot of players and hopefully like you said it won't affect pochettino negatively in his new job. There are lots of high hope in him delivering this Chelsea squad to their former glory and stand in the title race. Pochettino has been known as a capable manager prior to his previous job in Tottenham, he manage the team very well and thats was is still expected from him in this new job at Chelsea.
Pochettino wants to make their squad what he expects in terms of plans and indeed these players are not included in the scheme that he will do but of course this can also be a double-edged sword because of the sales made. lots of midfielders they let go.
Don't know if this will backfire or just make them better but it seems Todd has the same full trust in Pochettino now as he did with Potter before.

Hopefully this massive overhaul will not be a problem for Pochettino for next season.
On the business side, Chelsea as a club will be getting a lot of money from it, on the side of the manager, it will help him have a smaller team which will make decision making easier between which players to use in games. A smaller team will help him to better understand his players and know their strengths and weaknesses. The newer players in the team will have more opportunity to play in games. It will be a new Chelsea team we will see next season, a new team that will carry on the mentality of the team as a club that is always expected to win games.
Technically what you said is true because apart from the refund which was issued last season it was very large, it also streamlined the squad they have. but seeing some of the players they have released at the moment, especially to rivals who got these players, such as Havertz, Mount and Kovavic, this could actually make it difficult for them too in the end.
The squad they have still looks luxurious, but looking at the existing players for midfield and attack, everything is new, which is possible. This is also a problem because of the lack of adaptation this season, which can be said to be a total failure.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 08:28:34 PM

Primer League season 2023/2024 will begin on August 12 2023 and seems one month left for watching most competitive league around the world, in this season has three promotion teams will participants in Primer League from Burnley, Shifield United and Luton Town. Usually before primer league start, any teams has pre season matches but they will not play with full teams and manager will use that chance trying with new player or giving chance for young player.

Manchester City as the winner last season will try to defend their Primer League tittle, no doubt with Citizen for winning Primer League back to back because they have consistent performance regarding last season performance actually after losing few points left from Arsenal but finally success back to the top position standing.

Give your vote for Primer League winning teams for season 2023/2024.

The premier this season will be an interesting one no doubt. Because literallly every team is getting rejuvenated for a massive challenge.

Manchester city is improving their squad depth and looking to sign a new defender and an attacker;
while Arsenal are signing quality players to improve their squad depths.
Liverpool is replacing Keita, chamberlain and Firmino sharply,
while Manchester united improves their midfield and look forward to improving their attack line with Greenwood and another CF.
Have you seen Newcastle United signings and Aston Villa signings ??

Massive season ahead
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 08:37:13 PM

Except that when Leicester City won the league, they performed very poorly in the Premier League the following season. However, they were good in the Champions League, reaching the 1/4 final and almost beating Atletico Madrid to get to 1/2. I remember that season, that match, the Foxes were really unlucky in the match then, but they were strong. It felt like they were only wasting their energy on the Champions League, bypassing the main league. Overall, the foxes' level of play was around 7th in the league all the time, except for the last season when they dropped out of the league below.

I don't think the same fate awaits MU, but if they put all their energy into the Champions League to prove something to anyone, it will undoubtedly happen
Leicester city needs to signed more players despite their elimination from the English premier league. It perplexed me to see the foxes' terrible performance, the board always relenting in league games and they don't have the essential quality players, they blew good chances that would have governed them into becoming the top club, take a look at where they are, they landed back to the roots. Leicester City has been relegated from the English Premier League; they have been dealt a blow, and this time they will face the challenges that of attempting to return to such elite competition.

If they put together a quality squad, I have no doubt they can come back in a season, because they have experience of playing against strong opponents, they can win in the second English league too. In general it is difficult to say anything about the coming season, whether they will sign someone or not. Of the top players we can hardly count on any more, because they are not in the top league

Leicester City is also in the midst of significant changes in and around the team. It is still not known whether Jamie Vardy will stay at Leicester City or leave the club and go to a different Premier League club. The good news for now is that he refused an offer from Saudi Arabia, which was quite unexpected as many thought he would take the money and let Leicester get relegated. But now he is giving some hope to the team and the fans although it should not be forgotten how old he is. Even if it is the Championship, age does play a role here and it is not save to say that he will score goals all the time.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Merit.s

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2023, 08:40:20 PM

PSG are trying to keep Mbappe that has favorable bids, but it appears that time is running out for the Frenchman, who wants to pursue an entirely new career elsewhere. PSG are unable to secure the top trophies, and Mbappe needs those titles to stay put and be nominated for the Ballon d'Or. Imagine Kylian Mbappe joining Liverpool; it would be one of the most memorable occurrences in Anfield's history. Jurgen Klopp would make full use of the frontline speedster if he joins his squad, and Real Madrid have long had him on their radar, and they are not relenting in their efforts to sign him.
Would Real Madrid or Liverpool be better for Mbappe? I'm wondering about this. I don't know if Real Madrid can be the best in the world with their current squad. So it may be better to choose Liverpool.
Liverpool have allocated quite a large budget for this transfer and there is no reason why it shouldn't happen. Mbappe will also want this, and the teams will also want it Smiley
So Real Madrid may not be the best in the world, but Liverpool would be? I bet that Real would be the perfect place for him, both because he loved the club as he grew up, but also because they would instantly become the best club ever if they bought Mbappe as well. That is why I honestly believe that it would be a smart decision to get him.

I am not sure how much they would be willing to spend, the rumor right now is that Liverpool is getting ready for a record breaking amount, never been paid before amount, and if that happens then both PSG and Mbappe could get what they want. But Liverpool is not "that" rich, they would have to win stuff to be able to continue like that, otherwise they will lose him quickly just like PSG did. On the other hand Real is rich, as rich as it gets, and can pay whatever.
Real has good football records than Liverpool and Real Madrid is richer,with the world knowing them witch buying players very expensive. Mbappe will perform and enjoy R.Madrid better than Liverpool. With Mbappe in R.Madrid,the squad would be very strong and might become unbeaten. If Liverpool buys Mbappe,they will end up selling him to R.Madrid because they might end up not being able to keep him for long. This one that Liverpool is the highest bidder,does it mean that R.Madrid don't want to buy him more than the price that they came up with. R.Madrid will be a perfect match for Mpabbe
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1042

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2023, 08:45:43 PM

Guardiola is a master in rotating players and his strategies and tactics makes it even easier to do so. My eyes are on Chelsea next season, they are one of the teams to look out for. With Pochettino taking as manager, I would want to see how well he can utilize the players at his disposal and what tactics and formations he will be working with to get the results. I really hope they will not repeat the poor form of the just concluded season.
Not only Chelsea, Manchester United should also be considered. Manchester United is a team that has been pretty solid under Ten Hag, so you shouldn't ignore them either. I also know Chelsea are looking for a way to be in better shape, but Pochettino needs big time and support.

Chelsea could still fail if Pochettino's strategy and plans don't pan out in the first season, but they are a team looking to move forward. Apart from that, Liverpool will also try to show their class and Arsenal also look very dangerous.
That's a good consideration from Man United, judging from what Erik Ten Hag has done, Man United is indeed much more solid and now they are bringing in several players, currently they are also eyeing Inter Milan goalkeeper, Onana.

Liverpool recently brought in Szoboszlai from Leipzig, of course Liverpool is improving their squad, they will improve from this season.

Chelsea, we'll see how it goes after throwing a lot of players away, Pochettino always has a plan he wants, I think it's a matter of time.

Arsenal have also improved in terms of squad, the main thing is that in August this league will be more competitive and have tough competition from many clubs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1974
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 08:57:44 PM

That's a good consideration from Man United, judging from what Erik Ten Hag has done, Man United is indeed much more solid and now they are bringing in several players, currently they are also eyeing Inter Milan goalkeeper, Onana.
They are really improving the club right now after what happened over the past few seasons. Man United seems to have learned a lot. The presence of Ten Hag who has sometimes controversial decisions is not always bad, he was even able to bring Man United back into the UCL. And this time, Man United's decision to bring in several new players is quite promising, what makes it very interesting is that they finally let Maguire go. ha ha

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gabbie2010

Activity: 2660
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2023, 08:58:07 PM

I doubt chelsea have more players than Manchester city? Last season, Manchester city up to 3 teams. First 11, second 11, and 3rd. Even in 2021/2022 colleague possession, Pep Guardiola had the highest number of players in the whole of England and it has never once affected him. If a lack of players should affect a team, should too many players do the same? I doubt this sir. The only time that many players in a tram become a problem is when the coach lacks the skills of rotation. If he doesn't have a pattern or tactics,  he will end up positioning there players just like Potter did. An experience coach would have made the best out of the Chelsea team last season.

Pochettino wouldn't make any instant impact with Chelsea due to the mass exodus and departure of the core players of the team and with few new signings yet to adapt to new league, Pochettino will have to start a rebuilding process on the squad just like when Arteta took over Arsenal last two seasons ago, I am expecting Chelsea to become a formidable and strong team season after the next one because their new signings are young players, the duo Nkunku and Jackson if they integrated well into the team with the likes of Enzo, Madueke, Reece James, Carney Chukwuemeka, Mykhaylo Mudryk etc definitely Chelsea will be a team to beat in the nearest future.

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 09:03:46 PM

Liverpool recently brought in Szoboszlai from Leipzig, of course Liverpool is improving their squad, they will improve from this season.

Chelsea, we'll see how it goes after throwing a lot of players away, Pochettino always has a plan he wants, I think it's a matter of time.

Arsenal have also improved in terms of squad, the main thing is that in August this league will be more competitive and have tough competition from many clubs.
All the teams you mentioned above deserve to be called candidates in the race for the Premier League title next season. My biggest doubt at the moment is Chelsea, but that might just be on my side. Meanwhile, Manchester United I always expected to do better season after season, but so far they have found the right way to get back there.

The favorite in the Premier League is still Manchester City, yes, but I don't expect him to dominate the Premier League every season. It's not good to see Manchester City win the title in 4 consecutive seasons, and Manchester United should be able to break that chain next season.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 09:04:02 PM

Real has good football records than Liverpool and Real Madrid is richer,with the world knowing them witch buying players very expensive. Mbappe will perform and enjoy R.Madrid better than Liverpool. With Mbappe in R.Madrid,the squad would be very strong and might become unbeaten. If Liverpool buys Mbappe,they will end up selling him to R.Madrid because they might end up not being able to keep him for long. This one that Liverpool is the highest bidder,does it mean that R.Madrid don't want to buy him more than the price that they came up with. R.Madrid will be a perfect match for Mpabbe
Yep, Real Madrid has better records and more established than Liverpool. Every footballer dreams to be Real Madrid player, including Mbappe. And Real Madrid also wants to spend bigger money for signing a top player like Mbappe. They must offer a higher salary as well. Moreover, Real Madrid is the only team that very often to win UCL trophy. It is what Mbappe really wants to achieve in his career. So, it is very clear that Real Madrid is the perfect destination for Mbappe. Every one knows that joining Real Madrid is his dream, too. I am sure he will be 100% in Real Madrid if he decides to leave PSG.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 09:16:24 PM

Chelsea is capable of proving that for next season and with this new coach I am sure Chelsea can have the glory it used to be again.
Some people don't believe in Chelsea's performance after last season's poor performance but I still have the belief that Chelsea has sold some players who weren't performing well and replaced them with even better players to improve the club's performance and prove that negative thinking towards Chelsea is Wrong.
I will be the first to bet on Chelsea when the first season starts.
I think it's too early to bet on improving Chelsea's performance next season, because in general the season hasn't started yet and the Chelsea team themselves also still need to target other great players to enable them to display extraordinary performances next season. Because Chelsea also needs to see how to train and the performance of the new coach next season for Chelsea players who are really expected to bring very significant changes to the entire Chelsea team.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 09:27:08 PM

~Snip
I think it's too early to bet on improving Chelsea's performance next season, because in general the season hasn't started yet and the Chelsea team themselves also still need to target other great players to enable them to display extraordinary performances next season. Because Chelsea also needs to see how to train and the performance of the new coach next season for Chelsea players who are really expected to bring very significant changes to the entire Chelsea team.
Chelsea will play Liverpool in the first game at the start of the season. It has to be the riskiest bet if he's betting on a Chelsea win. Of course, because many teams are still difficult to predict in their first match, especially if it is a big match.

Chelsea have two games before the new season starts, so they may review and analyze Chelsea's performance before betting on the opening game on August 13th. But I believe, that interest is likely to change even if they say they want to bet later.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Docnaster

Activity: 1610
Merit: 576

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 09:32:27 PM

Therefore we only need to see how Pochettino will contribute. It would be great if this actually lived up to expectations but of course we also have to be able to prepare for the worst, especially with the massive overhaul and selling a lot of players at the moment.
It is noted that now there are 10 players that I know they have released, such as Joao and Denis Zakaria whose loans have been completed as well as Havertz, Kovavic, Mendy, Kante, Koulibally, Bakayoko, Mount and Ruben Loftus-Cheek.
At the moment it seems that this is not over yet because it is possible that names like Pulisic, Odoi and Auba are likely to be released.
Wow thats a lot of players and hopefully like you said it won't affect pochettino negatively in his new job. There are lots of high hope in him delivering this Chelsea squad to their former glory and stand in the title race. Pochettino has been known as a capable manager prior to his previous job in Tottenham, he manage the team very well and thats was is still expected from him in this new job at Chelsea.
Pochettino wants to make their squad what he expects in terms of plans and indeed these players are not included in the scheme that he will do but of course this can also be a double-edged sword because of the sales made. lots of midfielders they let go.
Don't know if this will backfire or just make them better but it seems Todd has the same full trust in Pochettino now as he did with Potter before.

On the business side, Chelsea as a club will be getting a lot of money from it, on the side of the manager, it will help him have a smaller team which will make decision making easier between which players to use in games. A smaller team will help him to better understand his players and know their strengths and weaknesses. The newer players in the team will have more opportunity to play in games. It will be a new Chelsea team we will see next season, a new team that will carry on the mentality of the team as a club that is always expected to win games.
Technically what you said is true because apart from the refund which was issued last season it was very large, it also streamlined the squad they have. but seeing some of the players they have released at the moment, especially to rivals who got these players, such as Havertz, Mount and Kovavic, this could actually make it difficult for them too in the end.
The squad they have still looks luxurious, but looking at the existing players for midfield and attack, everything is new, which is possible. This is also a problem because of the lack of adaptation this season, which can be said to be a total failure.
Chelsea has been parting ways with majority of their first team players which has been sending panic to the heart of the club's fans. Many thinks that the numerous players that has left the club this summer transfer window will sure affect the club's performance in the league come next season.

I don't think that'll be the case when when Chelsea face their opponents come next  season. The club just signed a 22 years forward Jackson from Sevilla and would still add more players to the squad. Mauricio Pochettino wants to to play his own style of football and deserves all the support to achieve his aim.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 658
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 11:10:37 PM

Chelsea is capable of proving that for next season and with this new coach I am sure Chelsea can have the glory it used to be again.
Some people don't believe in Chelsea's performance after last season's poor performance but I still have the belief that Chelsea has sold some players who weren't performing well and replaced them with even better players to improve the club's performance and prove that negative thinking towards Chelsea is Wrong.

What truly gives you confidence that Chelsea will improve? Given the pace at which they are offloading people from their starting lineup and trying to do so while still lacking a replacement, I could suggest it is too soon to place a bet on Chelsea's improvement.I believe  Mauricio Pochettino is a terrific coach, but in order for him to succeed, he also needs good players.Therefore, predicting that Chelsea performancs I will undoubtedly get better than last season is early because even preseason has yet to be start I'll urge you to keep your risk low and avoid betting on Chelsea during their opening game.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 11:23:29 PM

Manchester United didn't want to intervene for Kim Min-jae unlike my expectation. Because they could have entered the race with Bayern Munich by paying more money before his release clause becomes active. At worst they would cause Bayern Munich to pay more money to sign him in the end. It doesn't look like Manchester United prioritize a centre-back transfer.

Of course after the Mount signing they had better focus on signing a striker. Rashford should be left winger mostly and they can do a great work in a much more consistent way with a solid striker addition. After Bayern Munich's poor offer for Kane I wonder whether the Red Devils would offer an improved version of that amount - 75 million euros was the offer by Bayern Munich.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 11:28:49 PM

What truly gives you confidence that Chelsea will improve? Given the pace at which they are offloading people from their starting lineup and trying to do so while still lacking a replacement, I could suggest it is too soon to place a bet on Chelsea's improvement.I believe  Mauricio Pochettino is a terrific coach, but in order for him to succeed, he also needs good players.Therefore, predicting that Chelsea performancs I will undoubtedly get better than last season is early because even preseason has yet to be start I'll urge you to keep your risk low and avoid betting on Chelsea during their opening game.
The only thing Chelsea fans can certainly count on this season is that the final result in the championship standings will be higher, because there is nowhere worse and yet Pochettino's coaching talent should help stop the free fall of the club's game. But, as for the fact that Chelsea will make a breakthrough already this season, I would still take my time. Everything takes time, plus we don't forget that despite Pochettino's successful experience in the Premier League earlier, this is still a new club for Mauricio and therefore it will take some time to grind. Plus time to make a really good team out of this good set of players.
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 11:48:57 PM

Pre match has not yet started but people already talked how big improvements gonna happen with chelsea. Some players like nkuku, jackson needs to build their chemistry with another player.
That being said that if it's still too far to think if chelsea will be having so many improvements. We shall at least see the result from pre match and we can take conclusion whether chelsea has made some improvements or it's still stagnant at this moment.
Im feeling doubtful with the performance from chelsea this season even though club has bought some talented players. 

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Spacewalker

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 11:58:36 PM

We can't judge it at the moment, because surely no one would have thought that Newcastle could be a title contender for last season because the previous two seasons they even struggled to get away from the relegation zone, so next season that will run in a few months, maybe there will be a team that will surprise not Chelsea or Liverpool but another team that has never been calculated to be able to do this, which team? only answered when the league started, but strong teams who performed poorly last season will definitely improve themselves to be able to return to the top form and be in the race for the title so every season in the English premier league will be very interesting to wait which team will win, Manchester City? maybe, but they also had difficulties last season it's just that Arsenal, who was the only challenger at that time, disappointed at the end of the season, so in my opinion City becoming champions next season is not an easy thing because the opportunity will be contested by several teams that currently hunting players in the transfer market.
Well, as for the rise of Newcastle, for me personally, on the contrary, everything was expected after the arrival of the new Saudi owners and their infusions of the club. The whole question is somewhat surprising only that this was achieved without megatransfers, however, megatransfers are also not long in coming and this is just the beginning. Maybe there will be a team that will surprise, but still I don't think it will be a team claiming the title of Premier League champion, and so the opening teams appear every season.
Minecache
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1024

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 01, 2023, 12:04:12 AM

@klidex, It is actually very understandable to see people doubting Chelsea because Chelsea has not performed well in recent times. Even if we look at the last season we will see that the squad was not bad at all. But Chelsea was unable to perform well. That’s why, even though there was a big change made in the squad, people are still very skeptical about the improvement of Chelsea as their team. I hope that Chelsea will be able to improve their performance and prove people wrong. I also hope that the Chelsea coach actually has a proper plan in place which he will execute. Otherwise, Chelsea is going to look dumb again. All the money will also go to waste as well.

Pages: « 1 ... 3839 3840 3841 3842 3843 3844 3845 3846 3847 3848 3849 3850 3851 3852 3853 3854 3855 3856 3857 3858 3859 3860 3861 3862 3863 3864 3865 3866 3867 3868 3869 3870 3871 3872 3873 3874 3875 3876 3877 3878 3879 3880 3881 3882 3883 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 [3889] 3890 3891 3892 3893 3894 3895 3896 3897 3898 3899 3900 3901 3902 3903 3904 3905 3906 3907 3908 3909 3910 3911 3912 3913 3914 3915 3916 3917 3918 3919 3920 3921 3922 3923 3924 3925 3926 3927 3928 3929 3930 3931 3932 3933 3934 3935 3936 3937 3938 3939 ... 6080 »
  Print  

Jump to: