Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.1%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.8%)
Arsenal - 39 (21.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.5%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 184

Pages: « 1 ... 3848 3849 3850 3851 3852 3853 3854 3855 3856 3857 3858 3859 3860 3861 3862 3863 3864 3865 3866 3867 3868 3869 3870 3871 3872 3873 3874 3875 3876 3877 3878 3879 3880 3881 3882 3883 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 3890 3891 3892 3893 3894 3895 3896 3897 [3898] 3899 3900 3901 3902 3903 3904 3905 3906 3907 3908 3909 3910 3911 3912 3913 3914 3915 3916 3917 3918 3919 3920 3921 3922 3923 3924 3925 3926 3927 3928 3929 3930 3931 3932 3933 3934 3935 3936 3937 3938 3939 3940 3941 3942 3943 3944 3945 3946 3947 3948 ... 6086 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 631745 times)
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 977

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 09:25:16 PM

For sure, I'm pretty sure Arsenal will be a strong competitor in the 2023/2024 season. at least, for the League competition. because for the Champions League competition, Arsenal really need a mentality that has been formed solidly. but supposedly with the depth of the squad they currently have, Arsenal can become a team that is inconvenient for other top teams when they meet in the Champions League. I hope, Harvertz, Rice and Timber, will contribute to the Gunners squad.

I wouldn't say that Arsenal's squad was very strong last season. But the bond between Arsenal's players was strong. The understanding between the players was excellent. And so Arsenal's overall performance was very good. If Arsenal management is able to strengthen their squad next season, then I think they will fight for the title next season as well. Mikel Arteta is very experienced. He will surely try his best next season to keep Arsenal at the top of the points table.
Kai Havertz was a transfer that will strengthen them. It will be very important for new players to adapt to the harmony between Arsenal players. Arsenal are a great team and if they want to be in the title race again next year, they can play well again with the successful management of Arteta. By sticking to the team plan and with the full harmony of new signings, Arsenal can turn into a great team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 09:29:57 PM

Arsenal will appear with a different face and will appear to be stronger in the upcoming 2023/2024 season. Yesterday in the 2022/2023 season, Arsenal looked attractive from the start to almost the end of the Premier League competition. They were able to dominate the top of the standings before being painfully cornered by Manchester City. Arsenal are even more determined to improve. Moreover, this season they will play in the Champions League as well. Arsenal have also targeted a number of players, including Declan Rice, Kai Havertz and Jurrien Timber. They need improvement on a number of fronts so they can compete for the Premier League and Champions League titles.
Arsenal is not the only team that will appear with a different face and be stronger by next season. Other teams like Chelsea are doing the same thing. They have changed close to about 99% of their players plus the coach. We expect to see a different face and formation in the Chelsea team.
Next season will be a tough one for every team in the premier league because every team is signing quality players to their team. I don't think Arsenal will be dominant in the premier league as they did last season. They miss their chance to lift the premier league and I don't think they will have such an opportunity again

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 09:30:20 PM

Yeah, its tough to win the title no matter how strong a club is. What's important is - consistency and right now City are best at it. We need to improve our game a lot to match City's consistency and hopefully will make a great progress in this season.

Manchester City are just too good. Pep is miles ahead of every other coach in the league and what's worst is, he has the deep pockets to back him up. People say any manager will do what Pep is doing at Manchester City, but that's not true.
If not for Man City Klopp would have won at least three league titles with Liverpool. Arsenal would have won the league last season if not for Pep. Pep has hacked the league for real.
Liverpool couldn't win the league with over 90 points.

If Arsenal really want to win the league they have to be better than Man City. Don't drop points. It can be possible to finish the season with just one or two losses and a few draws, that's the amount of consistency that's needed if you want to take that league away from City.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
ginsan

Activity: 1330
Merit: 618

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 09:33:29 PM

Arsenal has the potential to win the Premier League title next season if Manchester City is not in a stable form.
I have no hesitation in saying that Manchester City will still be the team that dominates the Premier League next season. Their strength has not diminished, but it is likely to improve even though Manchester City loses Ilkay Gundogan.

Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United, Liverpool are candidates for the title, so I hope they can really compete with the best Premier League teams in the last 3 seasons next season. Manchester City are still my favorite team so I think I will have them as title winners soon for next season.
Gundogan is indeed one of the most influential players in the Manchester City team. In the previous few seasons, he has shown a major contribution to the development of the Manchester City team. But Gundongan departure will not dampen our intention to say that Manchester City is a strong candidate to win the trophy next season. Indeed, every season there is always strong competition from other teams in the race for the EPL Trophy.

But seeing the potential that exists in the depths of the current team, I think that Liverpool will be much stronger than Arsenal next season. Liverpool have signed a player who is quite influential for next season. I believe that Kloop will be able to provide strong competition to Manchester City next season.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 09:35:21 PM

Arsenal will appear with a different face and will appear to be stronger in the upcoming 2023/2024 season. Yesterday in the 2022/2023 season, Arsenal looked attractive from the start to almost the end of the Premier League competition. They were able to dominate the top of the standings before being painfully cornered by Manchester City. Arsenal are even more determined to improve. Moreover, this season they will play in the Champions League as well. Arsenal have also targeted a number of players, including Declan Rice, Kai Havertz and Jurrien Timber. They need improvement on a number of fronts so they can compete for the Premier League and Champions League titles.
Arsenal is not the only team that will appear with a different face and be stronger by next season. Other teams like Chelsea are doing the same thing. They have changed close to about 99% of their players plus the coach. We expect to see a different face and formation in the Chelsea team.
Next season will be a tough one for every team in the premier league because every team is signing quality players to their team. I don't think Arsenal will be dominant in the premier league as they did last season. They miss their chance to lift the premier league. I don't think they will have such an opportunity again
I still feel for Chelsea this is still a big consideration.
As we know, almost all positions start from the Chelsea line-up and the coaches are dominated by players who are undergoing adaptation there.
It would be great if they hit it off right away and work together well between players and coaches but if in the end it doesn't go according to plan then of course this will be like a double-edged sword for them.
Now we just have to see how Potter with his new idea for Chelsea plays out. Their tour begins and the first leg is only a few weeks away so it will be interesting to see what he will do after his massive overhaul for Chelsea.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 09:38:55 PM

Arsenal has the potential to win the Premier League title next season if Manchester City is not in a stable form.
I have no hesitation in saying that Manchester City will still be the team that dominates the Premier League next season. Their strength has not diminished, but it is likely to improve even though Manchester City loses Ilkay Gundogan.

Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United, Liverpool are candidates for the title, so I hope they can really compete with the best Premier League teams in the last 3 seasons next season. Manchester City are still my favorite team so I think I will have them as title winners soon for next season.
Of course, Man City is the strongest team in EPL but the chance for Arsenal to win EPL title is always possible. Arsenal also has a strong squad, they become stronger with some new players now. They must evaluate that they have too small number of players in the last season, they are now buying some players to avoid the same mistakes. I think Arsenal is still the candidate of EPL champion in the next season, we don't know what to happen with Man City after they won the treble winners. Some teams are decreasing their performance a lot after achieving a big thing. Man City may drop their performance because they have no big motivation to win the trophies again.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 09:44:30 PM

Arsenal failed to win the Premier League because they could not maintain their consistency. I think the reason is that they don't really have the proper preparation and they don't have a lot of options to rotate players, so fatigue and injury became a big problem for them. Besides that, Arsenal also don't really have a winning mentality, one important thing that their rival (Man City) has.

The fact that Arsenal did not win the Premier League really does not disappoint many people. At the midpoint of the season, Arsenal's play ceased to be consistent once more, and after the heat, they returned with the goal of taking the title. The victory over Manchester City by Arsenal was unexpected, and Arsenal truly does not have a mindset of winning.

Arsenal had failed to maintain their consistency due to injuries and most likely fatigue too as the same players were the ones playing all the time. But I don’t really get what you meant by Arsenal not having a winning mentality. I think they’ve got a winning mentality and that’s why they had been leading the league table for a while.

They had been winning their games and gathered some good points to be a bit ahead. That’s a winning mentality in my book. They had suffered some set back and lost points which led to Manchester City who was hot at their heels overtake them and finally win the league. Manchester City no doubt  has a winning mentality and is a superb team.

Injuries have a way of tipping the balance of the team because they will undoubtedly affect some crucial positions, which will change the way the team is structured. Additionally, because Arsenal lacked a winning mentality, their performance plummeted when they were expected to accumulate more points, which is when they started losing. I pray Arsenal performs better since they have tested glory they will want to do better next season.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 09:48:06 PM

Leading the standings from the start of the season to the end of the season does not mean Arsenal have a winning mentality. Arsenal lost a lot of focus when Manchester City began to show consistency in their game, and Arsenal have been under pressure since then.

Manchester City actually managed to maintain consistency while Arsenal lost points in a number of matches, so of course this proves that Arsenal don't actually have a winning mentality when they are under pressure. When Arsenal's concentration is disturbed because of pressure from Manchester City or other teams, then Arsenal don't deserve to win the title, even for next season.

Arsenal started having issues due to injuries and fatigued players after having played matches consistently. Due to these and perhaps other factors, Arsenal became inconsistent and slowly declined from their winning ways and began to lose and draw games.

It sure didn’t help Arsenal seeing Manchester City hot at their heels, gaining points and closing the gap between them. So yes, I would say there was some pressure on Arsenal but what could they possibly do? With injured and fatigued players, there was little they could do as they could only watch as Manchester City came up to them and overtook them and finally won the league.

I still think Arsenal had at some point, a winning mentality in them. Cause they ended up coming in second place doesn’t mean they don’t. Perhaps they also lost focus and became inconsistent in their games.

Docnaster

Activity: 1610
Merit: 576

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 09:57:47 PM

Next season will be a tough one for every team in the premier league because every team is signing quality players to their team. I don't think Arsenal will be dominant in the premier league as they did last season. They miss their chance to lift the premier league and I don't think they will have such an opportunity again
Arsenal for a fact will be a team to beat next season. However, they won't be as a strong force as club's like Manchester City, Liverpool and probably Manchester United.
Last season was Mikel Arteta Arsenal's best chance of winning the English Premier League but failed because of the fact that the club lacks depth and also because Arsenal weren't  competitive enough to challenge till the last day again City

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Google+

Activity: 2422
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 10:09:28 PM

Aston Villa was one of the teams that was quite consistent last season where they closed the season in 7th place and were a participant in the European Conference League Qualification for next season. I think they were better than Tottenham last season. But so far I haven't seen any changes happening with them in this transfer window. So far only Youri Tielemans signing has been worked out by Aston villa and he was signed by Aston Villa on a free transfer. I think Unai Emery will try to bring in a few more players to add to their strength next season. One of their targets is Ferran Torres in this season's transfer window. I think if they get Torres most likely their front line will be stronger next season. What's more, Ferran Torres doesn't seem to be included in Xavi plans for next season so Aston villa can take advantage of this opportunity to bring in Torres. Apart from that, Newcastle is also in the team that wants to get Ferran Torres. I think these two teams will compete to get this bomber from Barcelona.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
X-ray

Activity: 2870
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 10:57:35 PM

Of course, Man City is the strongest team in EPL but the chance for Arsenal to win EPL title is always possible. Arsenal also has a strong squad, they become stronger with some new players now. They must evaluate that they have too small number of players in the last season, they are now buying some players to avoid the same mistakes. I think Arsenal is still the candidate of EPL champion in the next season, we don't know what to happen with Man City after they won the treble winners. Some teams are decreasing their performance a lot after achieving a big thing. Man City may drop their performance because they have no big motivation to win the trophies again.

The chance for arsenal to win EPL is zero at this moment.  Cheesy

I just said based on the reality, has you ever seen arsenal win EPL trophy? I meant look at how arsenal always consistently failed to win it even though the club already tried so hard to win it. I will not believe arsenal will able to win EPL.
I prefer to bet on liverpool or another team instead of arsenal soon. There will be no change and city gonna win EPL again next season. Manchester city has very strong motivation to create a new record by winning treble again for second time in a row.
Why are you saying if city has no motivation at this moment? i guess you are wrong about that, Even city was buying some important players as preparation for upcoming season.
That's enough to call that city has good motivation to keep its position again next season as a winner in three competitions in a row.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Leviathan.007

Activity: 1582
Merit: 722

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 11:12:17 PM

The thing about Arsenal for the next season is they will keep working with Arteta while he is more experienced now, I think even the last season Arsenal had a good performance and the only reason they lost the title to Manchester City was because of the Guardiola and because he is an experienced coach unlike Arteta, in the other hand Arsenal doesn't have the superstar like Manchester City and if they get some better players they will have a good chance to show the stronger face of their team in the next season.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 11:37:21 PM

For now Kovacic is the only transfer made by Manchester City this summer. However they have been working on completing a way bigger deal for a long time. They are after Gvardiol as you know and their latest offer was really close to the amount Leipzig wanted for him. I still don't see any update on these negotiations but I assume Manchester City wouldn't stop until securing the deal.

Guardiola has been eager to see him in his team for a long time. This is going to be a really serious improvement in their defense and they will be even more challenging to be stopped. Maybe Gvardiol is a very young player for a defender but he is already impressive with his defending skills.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 11:39:35 PM

The chance for arsenal to win EPL is zero at this moment.  Cheesy

I just said based on the reality, has you ever seen arsenal win EPL trophy? I meant look at how arsenal always consistently failed to win it even though the club already tried so hard to win it. I will not believe arsenal will able to win EPL.
I prefer to bet on liverpool or another team instead of arsenal soon. There will be no change and city gonna win EPL again next season. Manchester city has very strong motivation to create a new record by winning treble again for second time in a row.
Why are you saying if city has no motivation at this moment? i guess you are wrong about that, Even city was buying some important players as preparation for upcoming season.
That's enough to call that city has good motivation to keep its position again next season as a winner in three competitions in a row.

Perhaps, it’s still too early to conclude Arsenal having a zero percent chance of winning the Premier League title next season. Don’t you think? Besides, if Arsenal has never won the EPL trophy before, that doesn’t mean they could not win it someday. I think all clubs playing in the league and for the title, stand a chance of winning the title even if the chances of some are much higher than others.

Arsenal was a strong contender last season and would only learn from the mistakes made in the last season and make sure not to repeat such mistakes. I think that makes them a stronger opponent to watch out for next season.
I think it may very well be a hard task for Arsenal to win the EPL trophy cause there are equally strong and perhaps stronger opponents vying for the trophy as well. It won’t be a walk in the park, that’s for sure.
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 11:53:30 PM

Perhaps, it’s still too early to conclude Arsenal having a zero percent chance of winning the Premier League title next season. Don’t you think? Besides, if Arsenal has never won the EPL trophy before, that doesn’t mean they could not win it someday. I think all clubs playing in the league and for the title, stand a chance of winning the title even if the chances of some are much higher than others. Arsenal was a strong contender last season and would only learn from the mistakes made in the last season and make sure not to repeat such mistakes. I think that makes them a stronger opponent to watch out for next season. I think it may very well be a hard task for Arsenal to win the EPL trophy cause there are equally strong and perhaps stronger opponents vying for the trophy as well. It won’t be a walk in the park, that’s for sure.
I think the fact that Arsenal failed to win the Premier League in the previous season may, on the contrary, become a factor in favor of the club, because in many ways it happened that the club recently had no experience of fighting for the Premier League title. Now the experience has appeared and some sports anger that the title has flown away at the very finish. The team is also conducting a good transfer campaign to strengthen the squad and its depth, because this was also one of the reasons for losing the title. If earlier Arsenal tried to achieve the championship with minimal costs, now it is clear that the vector has changed and the club agrees to spend seriously in order to achieve the highest goals.
poodle63

Activity: 2674
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 11:57:23 PM

For now Kovacic is the only transfer made by Manchester City this summer. However they have been working on completing a way bigger deal for a long time. They are after Gvardiol as you know and their latest offer was really close to the amount Leipzig wanted for him. I still don't see any update on these negotiations but I assume Manchester City wouldn't stop until securing the deal.
City is still having rodri. Gvardiol has become one of the most important target by manchester city. The talk is still ongoing and you can expect the news to come in upcoming days.
As long as city will agree to pay the fees and gvardiol will be moving to the manchester city as soon as possible. it's a just matter of time.

Guardiola has been eager to see him in his team for a long time. This is going to be a really serious improvement in their defense and they will be even more challenging to be stopped. Maybe Gvardiol is a very young player for a defender but he is already impressive with his defending skills.
Kyle walker is still uncertain at this moment. he was waiting for the new offer from manchester city. I guess that if this gonna be a crucial time for city caused by so many things need to be completed as soon as possible.
I hope gvardiol will come to the city as soon as possible.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2023, 12:35:44 AM

Perhaps, it’s still too early to conclude Arsenal having a zero percent chance of winning the Premier League title next season. Don’t you think? Besides, if Arsenal has never won the EPL trophy before, that doesn’t mean they could not win it someday. I think all clubs playing in the league and for the title, stand a chance of winning the title even if the chances of some are much higher than others. Arsenal was a strong contender last season and would only learn from the mistakes made in the last season and make sure not to repeat such mistakes. I think that makes them a stronger opponent to watch out for next season. I think it may very well be a hard task for Arsenal to win the EPL trophy cause there are equally strong and perhaps stronger opponents vying for the trophy as well. It won’t be a walk in the park, that’s for sure.
I think the fact that Arsenal failed to win the Premier League in the previous season may, on the contrary, become a factor in favor of the club, because in many ways it happened that the club recently had no experience of fighting for the Premier League title. Now the experience has appeared and some sports anger that the title has flown away at the very finish. The team is also conducting a good transfer campaign to strengthen the squad and its depth, because this was also one of the reasons for losing the title. If earlier Arsenal tried to achieve the championship with minimal costs, now it is clear that the vector has changed and the club agrees to spend seriously in order to achieve the highest goals.
After getting pretty good achievements last season and also having a good chance to become a champion, I think Arsenal will definitely set their target to win this season. For that they must have good preparation and keep trying to look even better. I guess the title race will be fierce again because Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Man United will also do the same (as Arsenal did) for that title fight.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2023, 02:50:50 AM

Kovacic was brought in for a reason; I believe he may be the replacement for IIkay Gundogan, and the boss understands precisely what he's doing. Pep Guardiola is on to the next player, Josko Gvardiol of RB Leipzig. If RB Leipzig knows what they want, both parties may move this deal forward to the final phases. Pep Guardiola is opposed to allowing for incompetent performances during league games, which is why he is doing everything in his capacity as manager to ensure that everything functions effectively for his team. Manchester City is a top English Premier League club with enhanced outcomes.

Stake VIP wager
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2023, 03:20:57 AM

After getting pretty good achievements last season and also having a good chance to become a champion, I think Arsenal will definitely set their target to win this season. For that they must have good preparation and keep trying to look even better. I guess the title race will be fierce again because Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Man United will also do the same (as Arsenal did) for that title fight.
Newcastle must also be included in the list of clubs that will be in the title race, maybe they are not like other clubs who are so enthusiastic in the transfer market that they bring in several players, of course there is a consideration, but in my opinion, Newcastle cannot be underestimated. They are a team that is organized quite well. on the field, Eddie Howe has been able to employ a sound strategy so far.

-snip-
Pep Guardiola is on to the next player, Josko Gvardiol of RB Leipzig. If RB Leipzig knows what they want, both parties may move this deal forward to the final phases. Pep Guardiola is opposed to allowing for incompetent performances during league games, which is why he is doing everything in his capacity as manager to ensure that everything functions effectively for his team. Manchester City is a top English Premier League club with enhanced outcomes.
Josko Gvardiol and his agent have told his current club that they really want to be able to move to Manchester City but RB Leipzig said they would not let this player go for under €100m, so now it's up to Manchester City regarding the success of the transfer of this player, whether they are willing to spend that much, of course, money is not a problem for Manchester City and so far they have been quite solid financially coupled with being able to win a treble winner the owner certainly won't mind spending more money to make his club even bigger and also achieve more many titles.
Source

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Uruhara

Activity: 602
Merit: 594

View Profile
July 03, 2023, 03:52:32 AM

Aston Villa was one of the teams that was quite consistent last season where they closed the season in 7th place and were a participant in the European Conference League Qualification for next season. I think they were better than Tottenham last season. But so far I haven't seen any changes happening with them in this transfer window. So far only Youri Tielemans signing has been worked out by Aston villa and he was signed by Aston Villa on a free transfer. I think Unai Emery will try to bring in a few more players to add to their strength next season. One of their targets is Ferran Torres in this season's transfer window. I think if they get Torres most likely their front line will be stronger next season. What's more, Ferran Torres doesn't seem to be included in Xavi plans for next season so Aston villa can take advantage of this opportunity to bring in Torres. Apart from that, Newcastle is also in the team that wants to get Ferran Torres. I think these two teams will compete to get this bomber from Barcelona.
Ferran Torres seems to have the potential to be released by Barcelona in the transfer market this summer. Because even since last season Ferran Torres has not been played much as a starter by Xavi. So it makes sense that in this season's transfer market Barcelona will be ready to let him go if another club is interested.

I think Aston Villa and Newcastle would be suitable clubs for Ferran torres but it seems Aston Villa really needs Torres' presence at the club much more. Because it can add strength to Aston Villa's attack line. But now it's not just clubs from the Premier League who are after Torres. Because reportedly AC Milan will also be planning to bring in Torres. although not sure but this should make Aston Villa move faster.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 3848 3849 3850 3851 3852 3853 3854 3855 3856 3857 3858 3859 3860 3861 3862 3863 3864 3865 3866 3867 3868 3869 3870 3871 3872 3873 3874 3875 3876 3877 3878 3879 3880 3881 3882 3883 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 3890 3891 3892 3893 3894 3895 3896 3897 [3898] 3899 3900 3901 3902 3903 3904 3905 3906 3907 3908 3909 3910 3911 3912 3913 3914 3915 3916 3917 3918 3919 3920 3921 3922 3923 3924 3925 3926 3927 3928 3929 3930 3931 3932 3933 3934 3935 3936 3937 3938 3939 3940 3941 3942 3943 3944 3945 3946 3947 3948 ... 6086 »
  Print  

Jump to: