Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:17:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.1%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.8%)
Arsenal - 39 (21.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.5%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 184

Pages: « 1 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 [485] 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 6069 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 625910 times)
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 04:49:17 PM

It is not expected that he will score 28 goals in 34 matches in the 2020-21 season, having scored only 6 goals in 35 matches in the 2019-20 season. He has abilities. We've seen gameplay from him in the past. He can't adapt himself to this team. If we could adapt, the performance would not have deteriorated. Moreover, he needs more experience.
There is nothing wrong with what you say, he really needs time and effort to adapt well to his team which will give him experience. Tuchel may be able to give him plenty of chance to get more playing time in this busy season and Werner should make the most of them. There's no way Chelsea would be interested in him just to sit on the bench all season. If this season Werner fails to play well, then next season he will not be in the Tuchel project again in my opinion.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zedpastin

Activity: 363
Merit: 323

Infographics save lives

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 05:03:01 PM

It is not expected that he will score 28 goals in 34 matches in the 2020-21 season, having scored only 6 goals in 35 matches in the 2019-20 season. He has abilities. We've seen gameplay from him in the past. He can't adapt himself to this team. If we could adapt, the performance would not have deteriorated. Moreover, he needs more experience.
There is nothing wrong with what you say, he really needs time and effort to adapt well to his team which will give him experience. Tuchel may be able to give him plenty of chance to get more playing time in this busy season and Werner should make the most of them. There's no way Chelsea would be interested in him just to sit on the bench all season. If this season Werner fails to play well, then next season he will not be in the Tuchel project again in my opinion.
Werner had a bad season last season and he has not lived up to expectations. Chelsea made a decision to replace him with Lukaku. If you look at the team that Chelsea have there is no room for 2 strikers and one of them will be benched. I cannot see them benching Lukaku when they bought him for as much as they did. Werner is out of favor in Chelsea and I expect him to look for a transfer out of there next season.
MusaMohamed

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 05:12:27 PM

Werner had a bad season last season and he has not lived up to expectations. Chelsea made a decision to replace him with Lukaku. If you look at the team that Chelsea have there is no room for 2 strikers and one of them will be benched. I cannot see them benching Lukaku when they bought him for as much as they did. Werner is out of favor in Chelsea and I expect him to look for a transfer out of there next season.
Not bad at all because he has a Champion League that is a dream of many legendary players. Totti, Baggio, Ronaldo de Lima, Ballack did not win Champions League. Werner got it so he did have a successful season.

Just failure in his personal performance.

Tuchel seems to like Werner and I agree that Werner is useful if Tuchel use Timo to distance opponent defenders. He is very fast and can bring troubles to opponent defenders. Lukaku will take advantage of open space and score goals.

If Tuchel does not use Werner as a striker, I think he will satisfy what Tuchel wants from him, and will be important part of the team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 05:16:40 PM

You'll watch a great game, and I hope your fans will go to Liverpool, because I see great chances for him to them this game, I've even made my winning bet, I think Burnley won't even be able to score a goal.
If you look at the statistics of the last 5 games, when Burnley played at Liverpool Stadium, then in all 5 games Burnley managed to score goals. But of course this does not mean that Burnley will definitely score a goal Liverpool, but the likelihood of this is quite high. Burnley started the season with a defeat, but they attacked throughout the match, and there were dangerous moments at the Brighton goal. So it may be that both teams will score goals in this match, but Liverpool will most likely win.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 05:26:50 PM

Have you all noticed the exciting result from the inaugural EPL match of the season? 10 teams won and 10 teams lost and not a single match ended in a draw. There have been 34 goals scored from 20 EPL teams and Manchester United being the most in the first match. This is a very different and interesting result from all the other big league including Laliga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2021, 06:09:57 PM

Have you all noticed the exciting result from the inaugural EPL match of the season? 10 teams won and 10 teams lost and not a single match ended in a draw. There have been 34 goals scored from 20 EPL teams and Manchester United being the most in the first match. This is a very different and interesting result from all the other big league including Laliga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1.

Yes, I noticed that, but I felt bad luck when I saw the result of Arsenal first match Sad, because I placed a bet on Arsenal victory, even against a team that just got promoted (Brentford) to the EPL, they lost  Angry In their second match, they will play with Chelsea, it's definitely Chelsea victory Tongue

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2021, 07:33:13 PM

~snip~
 It is a new position and right now he is handling that well but I think it might fall apart. So I think it will take some time to go full Son-dependecia.

But I usually I don't like the idea of team dependent on just one player. More goalscorers there are , better for the team
Keeping Kane is Tottenham's best plan. He is shown to have a good combination game with Soon. Having both is a fortune and a loss if one has to leave.
But seeing Kane showing bad signs is actually a gamble. Management is betting on his performance. Maybe he will feel uncomfortable and his game will drop. As a result, the selling price may even go down. Yes, there seems to be no more news about his move, it looks like he will remain at Tottenham.
Kusman

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 07:43:37 PM

One of the matches that has drawn my attention this week is Leeds v Everton. Leeds started the season really bad by having a huge defeat against Manchester United, 5-1. On the other hand, Everton defeated Southampton 3-1. This is definitely a decent start for them. Richarlison and Calvert-Lewin were the stars of the match. But I must say that Doucoure's goal was really great. The shot found the net right in the top right corner.

In this match, I'm supporting Everton. I think they are one step ahead and they will win this.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 07:48:46 PM

Yes, I noticed that, but I felt bad luck when I saw the result of Arsenal first match Sad, because I placed a bet on Arsenal victory, even against a team that just got promoted (Brentford) to the EPL, they lost  Angry In their second match, they will play with Chelsea, it's definitely Chelsea victory Tongue

I also feel very disappointed with Arsenal appearance in their first match, but of course in every game there will be a winning or losing team, in my opinion, in that match Brentford played quite well and was solid, both in defense and attack they did , and honest appearance they are indeed extraordinary so many people think that Brentford doesn't look like a team that has just been promoted to the Premier League, I think the dullness of Arsenal strikers was one of the reasons for the defeat.
I hope that in the match against Chelsea, Arsenal can play well and  hopefully your prediction will be wrong Grin Grin

CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1634

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 07:56:34 PM

This weekend, we are going to watch a superb game between Arsenal and Chelsea in Emirates Stadium.

Arsenal have started really badly. Brentford destroyed them 2-0 home. Arsenal had big problems in the absence of Lacazette and Aubameyang. They are still injured and their return dates are unknown for now. Without having their best attacking players, they will surely struggle against Tuchel's Chelsea.

Chelsea destroyed C. Palace 3-0 without even Lukaku. And it is said that Lukaku is going to be able to play against Arsenal. This changes everything for this match.

I think that Chelsea will not have too much problem on defeating Arsenal here. Arsenal still seem to be a problematic team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 09:56:11 PM

^You guys are a big time fan, I do not even know exactly who plays in my teams starting eleven, let alone actually go to a game. Interestingly, I can count the starting eleven of Liverpool, or City, or even Arsenal and probably bunch more just in premier league, and also many teams from other top 5 leagues, I guess my situation is special for being in a league nobody cares about.

However actually going to a game after 18 months of staying at home when you are a football fan sounds great. There has been some games with fans though right? I mean I am pretty sure I saw some fans, am I being crazy? In any case, I hope Liverpool has one of the best dominating games ever in their history and score bunch of goals so that your return to watching the game would be awesome, I really would love you to feel that fun once again with all of these craziness going around that would be some relief.

youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2021, 10:02:44 PM

One of the matches that has drawn my attention this week is Leeds v Everton. Leeds started the season really bad by having a huge defeat against Manchester United, 5-1. On the other hand, Everton defeated Southampton 3-1. This is definitely a decent start for them. Richarlison and Calvert-Lewin were the stars of the match. But I must say that Doucoure's goal was really great. The shot found the net right in the top right corner.

In this match, I'm supporting Everton. I think they are one step ahead and they will win this.

On the contrary, Leeds United did not have a bad start to the season, they simply lost to a more quality and fitter side than them. Manchester United outfitted Leeds United in every aspect of the game. The same cannot be mentioned for Everton who scrabbled through a win against a Southampton side that lost Ings to Aston Villa.

2 mid table teams and I see a first league victory for Leeds United with a bamford brace
jakdanyel

Activity: 1638
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 10:08:37 PM

After all, in Italy it is very difficult for defenders to deal with players like Lukaca, England is ready for a physical fight, so I don't think Lukaku will be able to show the same game as in Italy. In Inter, everyone played for him, but in Chelsea it will not be so, so buying Lukaku was not justified.
Depends on what defenders are playing against Lukaku. Lukaku scored many goals in Serie A but he does not hold an all time record of total goals in one season. If you see the Euro 2020 match between Italy and Belgium, Lukaku is harmless when defenders are Chiellini and Bonucci.

Lukaku has already developed a lot. There is no turning back from now on. So, I also expect him to play like he played at Inter. He should be able to contribute to the team incredibly well. He might even become the top scorer in the EPL at the end of the season.
He improved his skills in Italy and he can shot very well with both legs. The return to Premier League and Chelsea are challenge for Lukaku but I believe he will solve it well. He does not have matter to play in Premier League. If Tuchel put Lukaku into good position and good tactic, he will show his ability and bring many goals to Chelsea.

With support from Jorginho, Kai, Werner, Lukaku will be given many key passes.
Do you think werner and Lukaku will play in the same team? I think Chelsea's formation only allows for one striker and I do not think Lukaku or Werner are good enough to play on the wings. I think Lukaku will be their main striker going into the season and then Werner will be used as a impact substitute because of his pace. Werner might have most success coming on as a substitution because the defenders will be tired and will not be able to make him go offside as easy.

Romelu Lukaku is going to be Chelsea's main striker for sure. I guess nobody has even a little doubt about it. Timo Werner should play as a winger if he wants to be in the starting eleven or he should play much better than Lukaku to be able to get the shirt. Otherwise, he will just wait in the subs and enter the game in the second half.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 11:01:44 PM

This weekend, we are going to watch a superb game between Arsenal and Chelsea in Emirates Stadium.

Arsenal have started really badly. Brentford destroyed them 2-0 home. Arsenal had big problems in the absence of Lacazette and Aubameyang. They are still injured and their return dates are unknown for now. Without having their best attacking players, they will surely struggle against Tuchel's Chelsea.

Chelsea destroyed C. Palace 3-0 without even Lukaku. And it is said that Lukaku is going to be able to play against Arsenal. This changes everything for this match.

I think that Chelsea will not have too much problem on defeating Arsenal here. Arsenal still seem to be a problematic team.
Arsenal often shocks the favorites with their recent form..

thats why a team like arsenal is the most liked club by bookies lol, i wish my team to win big like 7-0 or so but lets be realistic, arsenal is a huge club...  and 7-1 i think its fair Grin.
big odds for sure on arsenal, in betting i might prefer a shocking result though.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Spack17

Activity: 1624
Merit: 271

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 11:06:49 PM

Manchester City shouldn't have much problem against Norwich this week. It is time for them to get their first win also. Norwich seem as an easy opponent for now. Because Liverpool didn't have any difficulty in beating them. I can't even imagine what City can do against them. I feel like they will win it with at least a 4-goal difference like 4-0 or 5-1.
Yes Manchester City are the clear favorites to win this match against Norwich. This would be their first win and will get them in the points table. Norwich doesnt seem to trouble manchester city as they were down and out in the game against liverpool.
Looks easy but never forget last two season Norwich City success defeat Manchester City and Pukik is the best forward for Norwich, I think primer league is most competitive league and everything could be happen, never have guarantee with big four club will easy with new club like Norwich, everything can be happen and City loss again.

Yeah, the EPL is a really tough league and there is no guarantee for any club. But Manchester City started with a loss against Tottenham. So they want to make up for this loss as soon as possible. As Norwich started not very good, this is a chance for City to get a nice win. And I believe in them to succeed in doing it.
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1239

Cashback 15%

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 11:58:38 PM

But seeing Kane showing bad signs is actually a gamble. Management is betting on his performance. Maybe he will feel uncomfortable and his game will drop. As a result, the selling price may even go down. Yes, there seems to be no more news about his move, it looks like he will remain at Tottenham.
I don't think Kane's performance would drop, he is a professional and he is not only playing for Spurs, but also for his own individual achievement in world football, I understand how difficult it is for Tottenham to let go of Kane, as they will definitely struggle to find a suitable replacement for him, Tottenham could be ready to keep Kane till the end of his contract and then let him go for free. The thing I'm certain about it's that Kane wants to leave Spurs, and I'm pretty sure he is going to be disappointed that he didn't move to a big team that can win the league.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 11:59:21 PM

I don't think that Chelsea took Lukaku to replace Werner, because even if they are not on the field at the same time, internal competition will never hurt in such matters. I do not think that Werner suddenly took and lost all his skills in one season and you can put a fat cross on his prospects as a striker. Not at all. The process of adaptation, the style of play of the new team, just an elementary psychological state and banal bad luck can make their own adjustments to the striker's game. And Chelsea need a result here and now, which is why Lukaku's transfer took place. In any case, Werner will be given chances this season, and then it will be as it turns out. Big clubs also can't wait indefinitely for a result from a player.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2021, 12:39:43 AM

According to reports,Arsenal have agreed deal with Real Madrid over the permanent transfer of Martin Odegard in a bid worth 40 million.The Norwagian player have signed a five year deal with the club to make him the gunner's fourth signing of the summer.The player was Arsenal's top priority when he proved himself at North London over his period of his loan spell at the club.

He was thought to have remained at Madrid,but Ancelotti did not in include him in his plans at the club,he prefers the likes of Isco and other person's at the club so the player opt to join a club that he will be seeing regular football.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2021, 12:44:22 AM

I don't think Kane's performance would drop, he is a professional and he is not only playing for Spurs, but also for his own individual achievement in world football, I understand how difficult it is for Tottenham to let go of Kane, as they will definitely struggle to find a suitable replacement for him, Tottenham could be ready to keep Kane till the end of his contract and then let him go for free. The thing I'm certain about it's that Kane wants to leave Spurs, and I'm pretty sure he is going to be disappointed that he didn't move to a big team that can win the league.
Of course this will be a dilemma for Kane, can't achieve his desire to move to Manchester city on the other hand Spurs want to keep him even though later he becomes a free transfer as long as Kane can still survive and a duet with Son.

I don't even have any news about this, is it still in negotiations or is it just like that? still Kane doesn't seem to be playing soon after the problem hasn't been resolved, while on the front lines only Son is still aggressive with his agility.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zedpastin

Activity: 363
Merit: 323

Infographics save lives

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 01:02:00 AM

According to reports,Arsenal have agreed deal with Real Madrid over the permanent transfer of Martin Odegard in a bid worth 40 million.The Norwagian player have signed a five year deal with the club to make him the gunner's fourth signing of the summer.The player was Arsenal's top priority when he proved himself at North London over his period of his loan spell at the club.

He was thought to have remained at Madrid,but Ancelotti did not in include him in his plans at the club,he prefers the likes of Isco and other person's at the club so the player opt to join a club that he will be seeing regular football.
Odegard I do not think will ever be a big player instead he is a player that has potential but needs the right environment to achieve it. I do not think Arsenal have the right environment for him to develop to his potential and he would have been more suited at Madrid where they have better coaching and facilities. I also think Odegard is not suited to the Premier League I was not blown away by his performances on loan but Arsenal have done well to get him for 40 million and could profit on selling him in the future if he does improve. He probably was in Ancelotti's plans but because of Real Madrids financial situation they were forced to sell him. I think Arsenal knew this and got a good price because of it. I do not think Arsenal will be reaching top 4 even with the permanent signing of Odegard I think they need to be more ambitious in their transfers if they want to improve their league position from last year.
Pages: « 1 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 [485] 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 6069 »
  Print  

Jump to: