Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:02:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 84 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.8%)
Arsenal - 39 (21.1%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.5%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 185

Pages: « 1 ... 4697 4698 4699 4700 4701 4702 4703 4704 4705 4706 4707 4708 4709 4710 4711 4712 4713 4714 4715 4716 4717 4718 4719 4720 4721 4722 4723 4724 4725 4726 4727 4728 4729 4730 4731 4732 4733 4734 4735 4736 4737 4738 4739 4740 4741 4742 4743 4744 4745 4746 [4747] 4748 4749 4750 4751 4752 4753 4754 4755 4756 4757 4758 4759 4760 4761 4762 4763 4764 4765 4766 4767 4768 4769 4770 4771 4772 4773 4774 4775 4776 4777 4778 4779 4780 4781 4782 4783 4784 4785 4786 4787 4788 4789 4790 4791 4792 4793 4794 4795 4796 4797 ... 6091 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 633317 times)
Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 84

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 06:10:45 PM

Chelsea have not been in the best form this season, I expected that Tottenham will win Chelsea in 90minutes but that wasn’t the case as Chelsea were victorious last night with a scoreline of 4:1. The two red cards Spurs conceded only made things worse for them. I was very surprised Chelsea were able to end Tottenham’s unbeaten record in the league this season, Chelsea supporters are flying high at the moment.
From the opening of the game, it was evident that Chelsea would triumph over Spurs. The vast majority of Tottenham Hotspur fans were intransigent and naive about red cards, but when VAR double-checked the horrendous foul committed, it was a red card offense, and the referee didn't hesitate to hand them out. I'm also disappointed with Chelsea's performance; they should have smashed Spurs 8-1 because they had numerous chances to score, but the frontlines squandered many of them. However, at the end of the game, Nicolas Jackson scored a hat-trick and was honored MOTM.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adams0001

Activity: 434
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 06:17:52 PM

Actually Man City have better performed than Chelsea and looks difficult for beating City exactly they are on the top position, but did you watch last night match when Chelsea beating Tottenham Hotspur although as away match? many unpredictable result with Premier League matches and I don't think have surprise when Chelsea continue their winning trend for upcoming match to defeat Manchester City. Have many days left for taking rest with Chelsea not participants in Champion League seems have good chance than Manchester City will play on Champion League match tomorrow then few days later they will face Chelsea.

Looks interested if Chelsea can defeat another favorite teams as City and they will slowly move to higher position standing with their position still drop 10th place.
Chelsea's victory over Tottenham will certainly be a big motivation for them and this will increase the confidence of Chelsea players in facing the match against Manchester City. Even though they are in a slump, what must be remembered is that Chelsea is one of the top teams in the Premier League, so in the match against top teams should not underestimate Chelsea.

In terms of strength, Manchester City is better than Chelsea, everything is possible but I will bet on something that is realistic, regardless of the same surprise happening again as Chelsea did at Tottenham's home ground, but I think the percentage of Manchester City to win is very big.

Chelsea played very well against Tottenham, but I believe that if Tottenham did not receive those two red cards it would be very difficult for Chelsea to win the match, because I am sure many people did not believe Chelsea could win the match and now that Manchester City is leading the league, it will be very difficult for Arsenal and Tottenham to top the league, Chelsea has gradually improved their form and only Manchester United is still suffering Let's see if Chelsea can defeat Manchester City in their next Premier League game It won't be an easy game, but anything can happen because when Chelsea played Tottenham, I didn't believe they could win the match If Chelsea continues to play well like this, I believe they can finish in the top four and qualify for the Champions Leagues or Europa League competitions next season, Chelsea will have a chance to defeat Manchester City because they will be playing at home at Stamford Bridge the fans will motivate them in the pitch.

Hyphen(-)

Activity: 812
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2023, 06:25:16 PM

Two red cards in a match and some key players injured is a huge blow for them and it could be costly. This is what i feared for them, having a key player injured and some being suspended could affect their title charge and I won’t be surprised seeing them lose to other teams.
Wolves is the next opponent for Tottenham to face and we all know that Despite the loss that Wolves suffered this past weekend to Sheffield, they are still  a very good team this season when they want to and are very capable of handing defeats to big teams like they did to Manchester City. Tottenham are not in a good position with the injuries and suspensions, they can loose that game as well if the coach does not somehow find a way to play through the challenges. One defeat can be managed, but two successive defeats in a row is a signal of problems.
I thought as much because the two players that got injured were integral players that are playing a very vital role in the squad, and Maddison managed to finish the match. He might also not be fit to play the next match against Wolves, so the coach might prefer resting them to be fit so that they can all come back strong against Manchester City.

Wolves, on the other hand, had some good performances this season; they won Manchester City, Everton, and Bournemouth, and they drew against some good teams, including Newcastle United and Aston Villa; this shows that they are good with their complete squad, but injury to Pedro Neto affected their performance in their last Premier League match against Sheffield United, and if he is not back, they might lose to Tottenham as well, but if he is back in the peach, Tottenham will find it difficult to win the match.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Mr.suevie

Activity: 518
Merit: 327

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2023, 06:32:38 PM

Finally unbeaten matches from Tottenham Hotspur in Premier League stopping by Chelsea last night after winning over 1-4 although have many controversial moment exactly Tottenham Hotspur players got two red card. Chelsea fans celebrating their winning trend exactly London derby and won over the top standings position is most great achievement.
Tottenham dropped to second place in the league table after an overwhelming defeat to Chelsea. However, I would place a degree of responsibility on Michael Olivier, who elevated Spurs' plans and equilibrium strategy. Giving red cards to two players was not in the plan, and these guys happened to be defenders who played an important role in the defendlines. I also would like to acknowledge the goalkeeper, Vicario, for his amazing performance on the field, confidently stepping out to clear the ball several times that Chelsea hook up for a counter attack. Mauricio Pochettino is back, and this time he has a thrilling victory over his former team. Chelsea won at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, thanks to a spectacular finale that ended Spurs' unbeaten streak.

I would like to congratulate them on the victory as it was much need because their last game was a defeat and another defeat would have sparked tension in the camp of Chelsea pertaining the faith of the new manager Mauricio porchettino as his stay since in the team hasn't been all that good. Chelsea will atleast have a breathing space because this victory against Tottenham is a big one and it will indeed lift the spirit of the players.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2023, 06:36:22 PM

Tottenham Chelsea game was one of the most chaotic games that I have ever seen in my entire life, between red cards, penalty, the cancelled goals that came back from the VAR system, it was all very very chaotic.

The fact that Tottenham kept on doing the whole offside trick and hoping that it would work was a very wrong move, it was obvious from the start that Chelsea would figure something out against it and that's what happened, they did figure out a way to just counter that and they did, and it may have taken some time but they did managed to learn how to start from the behind and that made it work better. One thing to remember is that if you pass from the defense, offside doesn't work all that well for the other team.

this time the tottenham squad is really unlucky, postecoglou's strategy is not effective, tottenham should be able to win at their own home (Tottenham managed to score a quick goal in the 6th minute), Tottenham's misfortune began to appear when Romero made a foul and got a red card. because of this painful defeat, tottenham had to be willing to lose points and in the EPL standings currently man city is in 1st place with 27 points while tottenham has 26 points. as many people say, when Man City is at the top it will be difficult for them to catch up lol.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1183

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 06:37:50 PM

-
Wolves is the next opponent for Tottenham to face and we all know that Despite the loss that Wolves suffered this past weekend to Sheffield, they are still  a very good team this season when they want to and are very capable of handing defeats to big teams like they did to Manchester City. Tottenham are not in a good position with the injuries and suspensions, they can loose that game as well if the coach does not somehow find a way to play through the challenges. One defeat can be managed, but two successive defeats in a row is a signal of problems.

I don't think Tottenham will drop another 3 points in their next game against Wolves. Ange Postecoglou has to get his best formation and players due to several suspensions due to red cards, but I believe Tottenham will not lose much of his good play in this match.

The defeat against Chelsea was the most surprising thing, but not a defeat but because they had to lose two players at once in the match. Tottenham can be expected to play well in every match, but of course losing several important players could affect their performance.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 711

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 06:43:16 PM

You remember that Arsenal losed the EFL Cup 3:1 to West Ham, while Newcastle defeated Manchester United 3:0. Although I was just thinking that Arteta had a different plan for the important match against Newcastle, which is why they lost, I was totally wrong then to think that way because Arteta substituted a strong team in the second half of their match against West Ham, i was thinking that he did that to avoiding any injuries among the players. Considering how well Newcastle has performed this season, I was expected that either Arsenal  win or the game end draw. Arsenal was unable to score a single goal against Newcastle, that am actually shocked by the outcome of the game when it ended like that.

Thought so too but I have never been in favor of the idea to tackle some competition differently even though most people will say to pursue the bigger price. I think winning at least a trophy every season is a good achievement and should be the goal of every club. Against Newcastle was a different story, the game was supposed to finish in a draw if not for the incompetence of the referee. Newcastle United won the game with the help of VAR’s mistake and I am glad that Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville were smart to see it and admit that truely Arsenal were robbed of something that would have been a draw.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Richbased

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2023, 06:44:46 PM

Tottenham Chelsea game was one of the most chaotic games that I have ever seen in my entire life, between red cards, penalty, the cancelled goals that came back from the VAR system, it was all very very chaotic.

Tottenham match against Chelsea is really a very controversial match as anyone who watched this match will really be angry about the decision of the referee and VAR. I think this VAR decision in recent matches in the premier league have been very controversial and I think if this goal decision technology called VAR will cause more confusion in matches they rather scrap the use of this modern technology of deciding the final outcome of a match.

Cristian Romero's red card and Destiny Udogie red card was really a huge blow to Tottenham as there hope of returning back to the top of the table was cut off as a result of the defeat they faced against Chelsea. Manchester city has now claimed top of the league after winning Bournemouth 6:1 in their match on Saturday

Stable090

Activity: 630
Merit: 423

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2023, 06:45:14 PM

Chelsea started to perform well when the referee officials decided to destablize the Totenham team.

How did the referee destabilise the match? The first red card was well deserved, it was a rough tackle, which really deserves a red card. Or do you mean the second red card doesn’t also deserve it? The player was booked a yellow card initially, and he committed a yellow card offense again, which led to receiving a red card. Don’t you want the referee to give a red card even when it’s obvious that it’s a red card? I can tell you that the referee didn’t destabilise any match.

Even though Chelsea didn’t have direction, they won the match, so I will still applaud them. Most people didn’t expect Chelsea to win the match, and I am sure even without the red card, Tottenham will find it difficult to win the match, but the two red cards they received made everything so easy for Chelsea.

Chelsea is lucky although they had to win by whatever way, because the next few fixtures aren't friendly with them. They need to up their game and not rely on the controversial VAR officiating.
I know they have difficult matches ahead of them, but how did they depend on VAR in their match against Tottenham? I didn’t see any errors from VAR. The Tottenham team has to blame themselves for receiving two red cards in the match, the two red cards are worth it.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
temple

Activity: 1400
Merit: 538

Crypto Casino & Sportsbook

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 06:52:08 PM

You remember that Arsenal losed the EFL Cup 3:1 to West Ham, while Newcastle defeated Manchester United 3:0. Although I was just thinking that Arteta had a different plan for the important match against Newcastle, which is why they lost, I was totally wrong then to think that way because Arteta substituted a strong team in the second half of their match against West Ham, i was thinking that he did that to avoiding any injuries among the players. Considering how well Newcastle has performed this season, I was expected that either Arsenal  win or the game end draw. Arsenal was unable to score a single goal against Newcastle, that am actually shocked by the outcome of the game when it ended like that.

Yes I do remember that but I don't consider the EFL Cup as important and I think most of the coaches don't either.

But I agree with your sentiment that Arsenal was going to win or at least tie the game against Newcastle United. But as crazy as the goal was with all these uncertainties and VAR, it wasn't that surprising that the game might also find a winner that is different from what most people would expect.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
QueenVera

Activity: 1078
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform.

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 07:12:11 PM

Chelsea received sky-high praise, after they broke Tottenham 10-week unbeaten record, what was great was doing in front of Tottenham fans. Now there is no longer the nickname "mediocre" club for Pochettino squad, if there is then I think it should be annulled immediately. Considering that Man United, Arsenal, Liverpool failed to defeat Ange squad, the Blues with all their luck yesterday made a surprise, which I think is on par with Wolves when they beat Man City.

Pochettino belief that Nicolas Jackson could develop better was realized in that match, a striker who was considered by most people to be a fraudulent investment. The hat trick seemed to say "he's just slow, not incapable". Tottenham shouldn't be embarrassed, because they lost honorably, they were outnumbered by players, and indeed the EPL is very competitive to create an unbeaten record throughout the season.

Yes Chelsea defeated Tottenham and credits should at least be given for the win but we shouldn’t take away credits from the Tottenham defense line who kept Chelsea in check, yeah the odds were in favour of the Blue side of London after the 50th minute when Tottenham were 2-man down, Chelsea who couldn’t convert most of their chances even when up in the game. If things go on like this, then I think it’s going to be a thing of worry for the Blue Side.

Nicolas Jackson is capable but slow or maybe he hasn’t find the right partnership. Should we say Chris Nkunku will be a better partner for the front man when ge returns or will we still see the slow Jackson? I think Poch should do something real quick about the situation because top 4 hopes might look dim but could be brought alive if the team is in good shape and form.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Salahmu

Activity: 406
Merit: 273

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2023, 07:31:58 PM

Chelsea won with a reasonable score because it was in accordance with the quality of the game given by the entire team, not because of the referee's help so that Chelsea could win or not because of a robbery. If VAR had not canceled Chelsea's two goals, a score above 4 could have happened.
Yeah that's true because I wouldn't blame the referee because he was not favouring any side, that's just the game of football either you win, draw or you lose so perhaps the match was a fair game, however Chelsea wining was actually expected because irrespective of how strong a team is playing with two man down is seriously going to affect them so perhaps the red card issued to Tottenham player and the injured one disorganized the team strategy by playing with short two so however Chelsea on the other hand was very fast to utilize the opportunity to break the record that Tottenham Hotspur has been maintaining since the season started of not losing match.

Tottenham Hotspur has given Manchester City the privilege of becoming the first on the premier League table and possibility of Manchester City losing match will be very low because they will put in there possible best to maintain the number one on the premier League table in other to become the champion again.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Leviathan.007

Activity: 1582
Merit: 722

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2023, 08:17:34 PM

I could not watch the match yesterday, and I've not even remembered to check the scores this morning until now, and I was indeed shocked to see that Chelsea beat Tottenham by 4 goals to just 1 goal, it is so so unbelievable, Infact, when I saw the scores on Google, I had to clean my eyes well as I wasn't sure I was seeing well  Grin, how on earth can Chelsea beat Tottenham to the ton of scoring 4 good goals to just 1 goal?

This is absolutely unbelievable and a big congratulations to the blues, I can only imagine how happy the Chelsea fans would be last night while watching the team bring Tottenham to their knees, really incredible.

I actually under-estimated Chelsea, and thank goodness I didn't go betting on Tottenham to beat Chelsea as I previously predicted, it would have been a very shameful way to lose a bet  Grin

Though Chelsea won but I don't see any difference Chelsea made in this match regardless that the two red cards Tottenham had helped Chelsea to win Tottenham but however, I hope Chelsea should be consistent for once not after winning and drawing big teams the next thing will be to loss to a lesser club. Tottenham played better but just that these players that got red cards were so careless, as a player you need to be discipline while on the pitch of play. Well, at least Chelsea fans will have something to brag about, they won a big team red card or no red card it's part of the game just like when a penalty is being given in a match too.

Their happiness and moments will not last they keep sayitheynhave a good form when faced with a big side and we shall all see that. Chelsea face Man City and we all know  they can not beat Man City.
Chelsea have big clubs like Newcastle,  Brighton and then Man United in line after they finish Man city can they get all wins in the game?
This drop of Tottenham from top will be the begin of Citys reign on top of the premier league.  Pep has already signalled they will not play when it comes to defending the premier league. Tottenham tried but the two card helped Chelsea win.

I still can't understand if Chelsea had an amazing performance in this game against Manchester City or it was because of the weak performance of Manchester City in this match they had. I think many people lost the bet in this game when they were predicting that Manchester City and Pep Guardiola would win the game.
Nicolas Jackson scored three goals in this match and Chelsea should thank this player for the good performance he had.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Weawant

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 08:46:49 PM

I still can't understand if Chelsea had an amazing performance in this game against Manchester City or it was because of the weak performance of Manchester City in this match they had. I think many people lost the bet in this game when they were predicting that Manchester City and Pep Guardiola would win the game.
Nicolas Jackson scored three goals in this match and Chelsea should thank this player for the good performance he had.

The most recent game Chelsea did play which was yesterday was against Tottenham Hotspur and not Manchester city but then I think in their next fixture they will be playing against Manchester city and it will be at the Stamford bridge which happens to be the home of the London blues.

Manchester has really been excellent this season ranging from their performance in the premier league and the champions league aswell. Chelsea on the other hand hasn't been at their best this season and I doubt if they will be able to beat Manchester even with their home advantage, because the struggle against Tottenham was obvious until Tottenham went down by a man and later two them Chelsea was able to dominate and win but I doubt such will be as in the case with Manchester city.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 565

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2023, 09:13:33 PM

Today we will watch the Chelsea and Tottenham matches. I think this will again be interesting where Chelsea who are in a not too uncertain condition face Tottenham who are in very good condition. but like Liverpool's match against Luton there could be an interesting surprise in this match.
Yep. Tottenham will be the favorite team to win the match. They have very good stats (8 wins, 2 draws, and 0 lose). It is quite different with Chelsea. So far they only won 3 matches, got 3 draws, and 4 loses. If we look at the stats, it is clear that Chelsea is not in a good condition, it should be an easy match for Tottenham. Moreover, Tottenham is the host, the match will be held in their stadium. It can be an extra motivation for Tottenham players to win the match. So in theory, Tottenham will win the match easily today. However, sometimes it is possible for a surprise like the match Luton Town vs Liverpool. No one expected that the match ended with a draw result. It also can happen in the match Tottenham vs Chelsea, too.

In the end, yesterday's match really illustrated what I said earlier with Chelsea managing to win quite heavily against 9 Tottenham players because Cristian Romero and Udogie had to be sent off by the referee.
Despite the drama that occurred with a lot of disallowed goals and 2 red cards created, this match was really very interesting because both clubs performed a match that I did not imagine before especially for Chelsea. The high tension and hard play applied by both players only with the loss of 2 players made Tottenham limp and must be willing to lose points in this match.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 09:18:07 PM

Yes, they really dominated the match, from various lines, ball possession, Liverpool even attacked quite a lot towards Luton Town's defense.
Luton town knew they couldn't come all out as a derby would be, and Liverpool even with Mo Salah had to play so much only to draw the match. A very sad performance but they got a point unlike Arsenal who lost all three yesterday. J.Klopp managed to secure a yellow card too.
Yes, at least they got 1 point, so currently they are still above Arsenal in the EPL standings. After all, they are in the EPL where the competition is very tight. So in the future, Liverpool must try more optimally and optimize all opportunities to score more goals to win. Because playing better without more goals is not enough. Moreover, in the future, Liverpool will face Brentford, which is usually not easy to beat and often makes it a little difficult for several big clubs to win. Later, can Liverpool win?

Yes Chelsea defeated Tottenham and credits should at least be given for the win but we shouldn’t take away credits from the Tottenham defense line who kept Chelsea in check, yeah the odds were in favour of the Blue side of London after the 50th minute when Tottenham were 2-man down, Chelsea who couldn’t convert most of their chances even when up in the game. If things go on like this, then I think it’s going to be a thing of worry for the Blue Side.
Initially I was a little disappointed with Chelsea's performance which had not yet added goals when Tottenham played with only 9 players. Even though they could have scored more. And they almost failed. Very lucky, Jackson was really extraordinary at that time, so he was able to score a goal in the last minute. Until he scored a hat trick. This is certainly Chelsea's biggest win so far. Even though the conditions were not ideal for Tottenham, a win is still a win. That was a mistake from Tottenham's own players, and it was maximized by Chelsea quite well at the end of the match. At least, Chelsea got 3 points in this match which could be said to be tough, whereas previously many people would have predicted their defeat. Yes, they were very lucky this time, especially because of 2 red cards for Tottenham.

shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 09:19:40 PM

Today we will watch the Chelsea and Tottenham matches. I think this will again be interesting where Chelsea who are in a not too uncertain condition face Tottenham who are in very good condition. but like Liverpool's match against Luton there could be an interesting surprise in this match.
Yep. Tottenham will be the favorite team to win the match. They have very good stats (8 wins, 2 draws, and 0 lose). It is quite different with Chelsea. So far they only won 3 matches, got 3 draws, and 4 loses. If we look at the stats, it is clear that Chelsea is not in a good condition, it should be an easy match for Tottenham. Moreover, Tottenham is the host, the match will be held in their stadium. It can be an extra motivation for Tottenham players to win the match. So in theory, Tottenham will win the match easily today. However, sometimes it is possible for a surprise like the match Luton Town vs Liverpool. No one expected that the match ended with a draw result. It also can happen in the match Tottenham vs Chelsea, too.

In the end, yesterday's match really illustrated what I said earlier with Chelsea managing to win quite heavily against 9 Tottenham players because Cristian Romero and Udogie had to be sent off by the referee.
Despite the drama that occurred with a lot of disallowed goals and 2 red cards created, this match was really very interesting because both clubs performed a match that I did not imagine before especially for Chelsea. The high tension and hard play applied by both players only with the loss of 2 players made Tottenham limp and must be willing to lose points in this match.

I thought that is a bad joke as I had no time to follow the game but then looked at the result and what happened and this is crazy, but sure the 4-1 for Chelsea was to be expected after those red cards although I was surprised that it took Chelsea until extra time to finish Tottenham off with only 9 men remaining on the pitch. If Chelsea did not win that game, I think Pochettino would have been fired. There was just no way they don't win it but it is hard to believe that until Chelsea did not score the 3-1, there was still a small chance for Tottenham to strike back with 9 men.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
QueenVera

Activity: 1078
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform.

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 09:39:45 PM

Chelsea won with a reasonable score because it was in accordance with the quality of the game given by the entire team, not because of the referee's help so that Chelsea could win or not because of a robbery. If VAR had not canceled Chelsea's two goals, a score above 4 could have happened.
Yeah that's true because I wouldn't blame the referee because he was not favouring any side, that's just the game of football either you win, draw or you lose so perhaps the match was a fair game, however Chelsea wining was actually expected because irrespective of how strong a team is playing with two man down is seriously going to affect them so perhaps the red card issued to Tottenham player and the injured one disorganized the team strategy by playing with short two so however Chelsea on the other hand was very fast to utilize the opportunity to break the record that Tottenham Hotspur has been maintaining since the season started of not losing match.

Tottenham Hotspur has given Manchester City the privilege of becoming the first on the premier League table and possibility of Manchester City losing match will be very low because they will put in there possible best to maintain the number one on the premier League table in other to become the champion again.

Finally Chelsea proved a whole lot of people wrong by securing a big win against Tottenham, It wasn't Tottenham's fault though because they had red card and injury incident, so Chelsea collectively didn't sleep on their efforts, they utilized their chance and converted it to goals that secured a clear 3 points for them and a shift ahead on the premier League stand.

However, the loss of Tottenham gave Manchester City the chance to be in position one on the table and they'd confidently secure that space in their next game, no one actually believed in Chelsea's ability though, even their supporters too but as it's been said always, football is an unpredictable game, we'd just see how their next game would be, hopefully they'd be able to get back to the struggle of top spot and also Chelsea, hopefully would be able to stand strong in their space too.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 09:46:32 PM

Finally Chelsea proved a whole lot of people wrong by securing a big win against Tottenham, It wasn't Tottenham's fault though because they had red card and injury incident, so Chelsea collectively didn't sleep on their efforts, they utilized their chance and converted it to goals that secured a clear 3 points for them and a shift ahead on the premier League stand.

However, the loss of Tottenham gave Manchester City the chance to be in position one on the table and they'd confidently secure that space in their next game, no one actually believed in Chelsea's ability though, even their supporters too but as it's been said always, football is an unpredictable game, we'd just see how their next game would be, hopefully they'd be able to get back to the struggle of top spot and also Chelsea, hopefully would be able to stand strong in their space too.
This does silence the talk of people (including me) who actually deny that Chelsea can win in the match against Tottenham but seeing from the condition of 9 Tottenham players it would actually be outrageous if Chelsea still couldn't get 3 points in this match.
In addition, this also still cannot prove that they have changed because however the victory they scored in this match will not be proof that they are stronger considering that sometimes their unpredictable performance is always a doubt.
They won against Tottenham in this week's match but that does not mean they can also win in the next few weeks especially the opponents are Manchester City, Newcastle and Brighton which are very troublesome this season.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Roseline492

Activity: 280
Merit: 158

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2023, 09:54:59 PM

Exactly, because I believe that was the prayer of Manchester City for Chelsea to beat Tottenham Hotspur, however making them the first position on the premier League table and with the way Manchester City is they will forever utilized this opportunity by making sure they remain as number one club on premier league table.

So with the way things are going for them is becoming obvious that the premier league this season is heading to Manchester city, because this season has a similarity with last season because they started this way and gradually moves to the top and from there became the winner of the premier league last season.

Pages: « 1 ... 4697 4698 4699 4700 4701 4702 4703 4704 4705 4706 4707 4708 4709 4710 4711 4712 4713 4714 4715 4716 4717 4718 4719 4720 4721 4722 4723 4724 4725 4726 4727 4728 4729 4730 4731 4732 4733 4734 4735 4736 4737 4738 4739 4740 4741 4742 4743 4744 4745 4746 [4747] 4748 4749 4750 4751 4752 4753 4754 4755 4756 4757 4758 4759 4760 4761 4762 4763 4764 4765 4766 4767 4768 4769 4770 4771 4772 4773 4774 4775 4776 4777 4778 4779 4780 4781 4782 4783 4784 4785 4786 4787 4788 4789 4790 4791 4792 4793 4794 4795 4796 4797 ... 6091 »
  Print  

Jump to: