Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:32:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The UEFA Nations League 2020/2021 Discussion Thread  (Read 17118 times)
Asiska02

Activity: 812
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2022, 01:10:09 PM

I wonder how Portugal and the Czech Republic and Austria and Spain will play tonight... Last time the Czechs showed a good game against Spain, can the Portuguese beat them today? And I wonder how Switzerland will play after the big defeat against Portugal... I think there could be surprises today! Grin
A big surprise is going to happen today am sure. Switzerland already lost their first two games and wouldn’t want to lose another today. Today match is going to be vigorous even if Portugal is a better team than Switzerland. Switzerland wouldn’t want to be beaten today again and I know all the team members are well prepared for a victory tonight. I don’t underrate Switzerland, they are good team but the odds was just against them during their first two matches.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dwminer1

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2022, 01:15:10 PM

In the Portugal - Czech Republic match, I bet on a convincing victory for the hosts. I do not underestimate the Czechs, but Portugal seems to be too strong a team for them. It is hard for me to indicate a clear favorite in the match Switzerland - Spain. In the matches so far, both teams have played below their expectations. I think a draw is the most likely result in this match.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
junmisakiro

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 01:27:45 PM

In the Portugal - Czech Republic match, I bet on a convincing victory for the hosts. I do not underestimate the Czechs, but Portugal seems to be too strong a team for them. It is hard for me to indicate a clear favorite in the match Switzerland - Spain. In the matches so far, both teams have played below their expectations. I think a draw is the most likely result in this match.
in terms of quality Portugal are very superior in this match and I think they will be able to win this match. a good choice of bets from you, maybe I will also place a bet in the same place.

in the match Switzerland - Spain, I think Spain will give everything in this match to win, the previous 2 matches without a win make Spain will be more motivated to be able to take points in this match. I would bet on Spain's win, I have no doubts about it.
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 124

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 01:38:58 PM

Based on their last match showed that Portugal will defeat Czech republic 2:1 for the favour of Portugal. Portugal strikers are very good in this season because they have demonstrated an excellent performance in their first match that made many people to believe that they will win today match. I think Spain will not allow what happened in the last match, to repeat itself again than to use all their strategies to achieve goals from Switzerland to make their country happy. Spain will defeat Switzerland 1:0 because Spain midfielders will do everything possible to supply their strikers to achieve many goals from the match.

aylabadia05

Activity: 1512
Merit: 767

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2022, 01:41:45 PM

Betting on who will win this match is difficult as Switzerland are winless in the last two matches. If the Switzerland vs Spain match ends in a draw, it will be the third time that Spain has experienced this result.

Facing the Czechs, Portugal is predicted to win. From head to head, Portugal is superior to the Czech Republic, including the result of the match at the Estadio Jose Alvalade. I think Portugal will add to their winning streak over the Czech Republic.
The Czech Republic's points are the same as Portugal's, which is 4, because they managed to win 1 time and draw 1 time

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1624
Merit: 330

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 02:53:38 PM

Betting on who will win this match is difficult as Switzerland are winless in the last two matches. If the Switzerland vs Spain match ends in a draw, it will be the third time that Spain has experienced this result.

Facing the Czechs, Portugal is predicted to win. From head to head, Portugal is superior to the Czech Republic, including the result of the match at the Estadio Jose Alvalade. I think Portugal will add to their winning streak over the Czech Republic.
The Czech Republic's points are the same as Portugal's, which is 4, because they managed to win 1 time and draw 1 time
Spain have gone 2 matches without a win, they only got 2 draws. so the match against Switzerland is an important match for them to win, I think this is the right time to bet on Spain's victory, they will play with full strength to win because in terms of the quality of the players of these two teams, Spain are a bit ahead.

for Portugal match against the Czech Republic, there is no doubting Portugal. but in this tournament there have been so many surprises that have happened with the loss of the favorite team, so I suggest not to bet all your money in this match even though it is possible for Portugal to win the match, because anything is still possible in football.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 03:03:39 PM

Spain have gone 2 matches without a win, they only got 2 draws. so the match against Switzerland is an important match for them to win, I think this is the right time to bet on Spain's victory, they will play with full strength to win because in terms of the quality of the players of these two teams, Spain are a bit ahead.

In terms of squad and experience, Spain is superior to Switzerland, but it's not that easy for Spain to get full points from Switzerland, Switzerland, who is currently ranked 4th, has the same bad results in their last two matches in Group B, so if they Getting another defeat will certainly be difficult for them to qualify for the next round, the motivation to win and open a chance to qualify will certainly make the Swiss players mentality rise and maybe they will be able to surprise in the match by getting 3 points from Spain.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
execijutiere
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1257

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 03:10:14 PM

It's a critical match for Spain, they absolutely need to come back with 3 points, otherwise their chances of reaching the semifinals will diminish.
I think Portugal can draw with Czech Republic. Spain drew in the last minutes.

Looking at the other group, Norway is likely to have an easy win. The main match will be between Sweden and Serbia.
It could be a game with a lot of goals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2022, 03:20:05 PM

Betting on the national team is much more difficult than betting on the team in the domestic league, the matches are very different and usually the players will not perform optimally (in The UEFA Nations League) for their country except in the world cup later. Spain got draws in their last 2 matches, but for today's match they seem to be avoiding a draw and maybe going to win the match.

Portugal have more quality players than the Czechs, so I also think they will win today's match.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 03:59:47 PM

It's a critical match for Spain, they absolutely need to come back with 3 points, otherwise their chances of reaching the semifinals will diminish.
The only match that I will not miss is the match between Portugal and the Czech Republic this week, apart from being a big match, so far both Czech and Portuguese teams are in a pretty positive trend, and they even managed to achieve the same result, namely one win and one draw  from the two matches, despite the difference in the strength of the existing squad but I think this match will be a fierce match for both teams, especially the Czechs who will indeed try hard to be able to shift Portugal from first position.
DukeNickle

Activity: 308
Merit: 124

Volare.network

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 04:16:56 PM

The Nations League has been going on nicely so far. One of the most enjoyable games for me was the Belgium-Poland one yesterday. The result of it was very unexpected. Belgium demolished their competitor by 6-1. The second half was very interesting and this win must be very satisfying for them after having an embarrassing result against Netherlands. Today, my favourites are Spain and Portugal. I think they both will win.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 04:26:58 PM

The only match that I will not miss is the match between Portugal and the Czech Republic this week, apart from being a big match, so far both Czech and Portuguese teams are in a pretty positive trend, and they even managed to achieve the same result, namely one win and one draw  from the two matches, despite the difference in the strength of the existing squad but I think this match will be a fierce match for both teams, especially the Czechs who will indeed try hard to be able to shift Portugal from first position.
Portugal vs Czech Republic, who are currently ranked first and second in the group standings and also have the same points and this match is sure to be fierce, Cristiano Ronaldo is still a player that the visitors seem to have to watch out for.
and considering the previous three meetings, Portugal won twice and the Czechs once, so I'm still optimistic that Portugal can win this match by a narrow score.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2022, 04:42:10 PM

Both teams share the same points but one needs to win so they can secure their chance of playing in the semi-final else spain might take advantage of Switzerland to share the same point with the top two. Portugal seem more ready to win against Czech Republic today
Looking at the other group, Norway is likely to have an easy win. The main match will be between Sweden and Serbia.
It could be a game with a lot of goals.
Sweden and Serbia will be like the clash of titans. Both teams share equal points as well and one has to win to secure the second place since it is already looking clearer that Norway has secured the first place on the group already they have had two straight wins and will likely win their third leg
aylabadia05

Activity: 1512
Merit: 767

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2022, 04:49:39 PM

Betting on the national team is much more difficult than betting on the team in the domestic league, the matches are very different and usually the players will not perform optimally (in The UEFA Nations League) for their country except in the world cup later. Spain got draws in their last 2 matches, but for today's match they seem to be avoiding a draw and maybe going to win the match.
What makes the national team match interesting is that it is difficult to guess who the winner will win the match.
I agree that Spain will try to avoid a draw, let alone a defeat against Switzerland.
The UEFA Nations League tournament will be their preparation for the World Cup. The quality of Spain's game which is more attractive than Switzerland, has made many observers feel confident that Spain will win.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Freeveto

Activity: 150
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 05:00:11 PM

It's a critical match for Spain, they absolutely need to come back with 3 points, otherwise their chances of reaching the semifinals will diminish.Spain drew in the last minutes.

Very important for the Spanish team to put more effort in this game , almost lost the other game ,they were lucky enough to get a draw ,I would love to see them get to the finals stage .

I think Portugal can draw with Czech Republic.

I don't think so , Portugal will be the winning side, they got great team to do the job.
This night is going to be a super night can't wait for the time to reach
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 05:35:58 PM

I don't think that Spanis is so interested in continue this competition.

I'd also like to ask what is the sense of this competion, I never understood the Nations League, what is its utility? I see as the only sense of this competion the scope of doin more money.

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2022, 05:44:23 PM

I also look forward to Portugal to win the match in the Third Round of UEFA Nations League Group A, they still rely on the captain Cristiano Ronaldo who is still Portugal's top scorer.  The main role of the captain is still needed by coach Fernando Santos to lead his teammates in every match.
Today there are only two interesting matches in my opinion, namely Spain vs Switzerland and Portugal vs Czech Republic. Spain and Portugal are likely to win as they are the two favorites in this group, but Spain must avoid a bad result today after two previous draws.

What makes the national team match interesting is that it is difficult to guess who the winner will win the match.
I agree that Spain will try to avoid a draw, let alone a defeat against Switzerland.
The UEFA Nations League tournament will be their preparation for the World Cup. The quality of Spain's game which is more attractive than Switzerland, has made many observers feel confident that Spain will win.
I'm confident enough to say Spain can win today's game against Switzerland. So I won't worry about them. Today's 3 points will keep Spain in second place behind Portugal if both win their respective games. But of course very convincing about the victory.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
execijutiere
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1257

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 05:44:54 PM

I agree. It will certainly not be an easy match for either side. Of course, Portugal seems to be one step ahead. I think the game will be played mostly in the midfield. Portugal will try to score goals by shooting from long distances. If leao enters in the second half, he can make a difference.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2022, 05:47:50 PM

I don't think that Spanis is so interested in continue this competition.

I'd also like to ask what is the sense of this competion, I never understood the Nations League, what is its utility? I see as the only sense of this competion the scope of doin more money.
They made it for entertainment, imagine many fans getting annoyed now with leagues finished but they find an international competition going on. Obviously the hidden reason is money.
What makes it less interesting is players getting exhausted without enough time to relax. Some teams don't take that league as serous one, others give more chance to play for their new players...
Switzerland - Spain seems to be the best game for today

kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 05:58:43 PM

Today's two matches are expected to be very competitive and exciting. Because Ronaldo is in the Portugal team. He is a living legend. If he can play well, Portugal will win. On the other hand, the recent performance of the Czech Republic party is very stable. And so with Portugal having players like Ronaldo, it is very difficult for them to win this match.

Spain will play against Switzerland today. The Spanish team has a lot of talented players. However, they are not experienced enough. These players need to be more experienced to perform well in the national team. But today I think Spain will be able to win against Switzerland.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: