Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:15:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MinerGate Pool [PPS 1.5%] [PPLNS 1%] ZEC-ETH-ETC-BTC-LTC-BCN-XMR-QCN-FCN-XDN  (Read 305855 times)
nopedope89 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 02:19:46 PM

XMR not withdrawing again.  Please fix.

Just create a ticket and our support will help you. Or send me PM. We are trying to resolve all the issues as fast as we can.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nopedope89 (OP)
Legendary

FROSTING

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 03:38:19 PM

Minergate now has a personal Forum! You can login using your Minergate login and password. https://forum.minergate.com/

▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
blto83

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:50:27 PM

Hello all, im new in mining world and if any experienced user can suggest me what computer requirements do i need to achieve 100 KH/s  Huh Thanks to all and best of luck.
nopedope89 (OP)
Legendary

FROSTING

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:57:47 PM

Hello all, im new in mining world and if any experienced user can suggest me what computer requirements do i need to achieve 100 KH/s  Huh Thanks to all and best of luck.

100 KH/sec is unreal for 1 computer mining cryptonote coins like bytecoin,monero, darknote, quazarcoin.... I think maximum HR you can achieve is 1.5 KH/sec per computer.

▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
blto83

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 05:30:39 PM

100 KH/sec is unreal for 1 computer mining cryptonote coins like bytecoin,monero, darknote, quazarcoin.... I think maximum HR you can achieve is 1.5 KH/sec per computer.

Okay but i have asked with asic i can mine only litecoin and bitcoin, so for cryptonote not yet any other hardware? The only way is if i add extra graphic cards to the computer i ca mine with more speed ?
nopedope89 (OP)
Legendary

FROSTING

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 05:33:27 PM

Okay but i have asked with asic i can mine only litecoin and bitcoin, so for cryptonote not yet any other hardware? The only way is if i add extra graphic cards to the computer i ca mine with more speed ?

Correct. Cryptonote has asic-resistance. So you can increase your speed only by adding new video cards to your PC.

▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
macsga
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:01:50 PM

Hello all, im new in mining world and if any experienced user can suggest me what computer requirements do i need to achieve 100 KH/s  Huh Thanks to all and best of luck.

Correct. Cryptonote has asic-resistance. So you can increase your speed only by adding new video cards to your PC.

I'd propose Nvidia cards (older generation ones like 750ti 450gts are not at all obsolete) since they will provide a good production to electricity cost ratio. The best case scenario for such coins though, which you might want to consider, is to rent a pile of cloud computers which you will "entitle" to mine with you. I'm sure you can look around for a good price tag.

Cheers

Chaos could be a form of intelligence we cannot yet understand its complexity.
nopedope89 (OP)
Legendary

FROSTING

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 09:04:27 PM

We are in in top 100 000 of alexa.com rating now! Congratulations to everyone!

▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
Nubminer

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 12:53:56 PM

New miner with a dumb question
I have amd m2n32sli deluxe motherboard 3.0 ghz processor 4 gigs ram running windows 7 64 with an evga gtx 560 TI graphics card.  The gpu hash rate is about 150 h/s
I just went and bought a new evga gtx 970 graphics card but oddly enough it doesnt do anything.. It shows 0 h/s and eventually minergate stops responding..  No matter if i set intensity at 1 or 2,3,4. 

Any ideas.

Fyi the drivers for the 560 and the 970 are the same version number from evga website
macsga
Legendary

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:38:38 PM

I have amd m2n32sli deluxe motherboard 3.0 ghz processor 4 gigs ram running windows 7 64 with an evga gtx 560 TI graphics card.  The gpu hash rate is about 150 h/s
I just went and bought a new evga gtx 970 graphics card but oddly enough it doesnt do anything.. It shows 0 h/s and eventually minergate stops responding..  No matter if i set intensity at 1 or 2,3,4. 

Any ideas.

Fyi the drivers for the 560 and the 970 are the same version number from evga website

First check if you properly power your card. This is a common issue if the new card is not receiving the juice it wants from the PSU.
Then:

1. Try uninstalling completely the previous drivers.
2. Reboot your machine.
3. Reinstall drivers.
4. Test with a game if everything works smoothly or you have issues.

Hope this works.

SpiryGolden

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:41:13 PM

Guys is it me or is it at you as well ? It seems to stay in loading and not see chat or any function on website for 12 hours or so.
macsga
Legendary

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:00:28 PM

Guys is it me or is it at you as well ? It seems to stay in loading and not see chat or any function on website for 12 hours or so.

No it works fine here. Try cleaning your browser's cache. Or try with another browser. Sometimes it does that because of "old" cookies.

Cheers

Nubminer

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:05:31 PM

Any ideas.

First check if you properly power your card. This is a common issue if the new card is not receiving the juice it wants from the PSU.
Then:

1. Try uninstalling completely the previous drivers.
2. Reboot your machine.
3. Reinstall drivers.
4. Test with a game if everything works smoothly or you have issues.

Hope this works.

Sorry i did not include i am using a coolermaster 850 W psu and uninstall all and reinstall all had no effect. I logged onto mmorpg and it seems very responsive for gaming.
macsga
Legendary

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:19:21 PM

Sorry i did not include i am using a coolermaster 850 W psu and uninstall all and reinstall all had no effect. I logged onto mmorpg and it seems very responsive for gaming.

Did you try any other miners? I'd propose this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167229.0
See if it's miner related. If it's not, maybe something is wrong with the CUDA drivers. Try an external uninstaller program to remove completely every old driver there is. Some of them include the registry entries (CUDA will probably be addressing your old registry keys).

I'm just guessing here. Undecided

Nubminer

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:41:41 AM

Did you try any other miners? I'd propose this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167229.0
See if it's miner related. If it's not, maybe something is wrong with the CUDA drivers. Try an external uninstaller program to remove completely every old driver there is. Some of them include the registry entries (CUDA will probably be addressing your old registry keys).

Update. I could not figure out how to get a virus free version of the miner you linked.  However I can run guiminer and get about 600mh/s not the same crypt but it does function with gpu mining so it leads me to the inevitable fact that it is in the minergate software.
Next i tried the same card on an intel asrock z75 pro 3 board with 8 g ram and did a fresh install of windows 7 64 bit. Same problem. Then i took it one step further and tried an Invidia Brand GTX-980 card and got the exact same result.  My guess is it is not supporting any of the 900 series cards
macsga
Legendary

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:11:12 AM

Update. I could not figure out how to get a virus free version of the miner you linked.  However I can run guiminer and get about 600mh/s not the same crypt but it does function with gpu mining so it leads me to the inevitable fact that it is in the minergate software.
Next i tried the same card on an intel asrock z75 pro 3 board with 8 g ram and did a fresh install of windows 7 64 bit. Same problem. Then i took it one step further and tried an Invidia Brand GTX-980 card and got the exact same result.  My guess is it is not supporting any of the 900 series cards

Some a/v software (ie: Avira) false reports the miner(s) as virii. This is because some people included them into malware that infected computers in order to get them mining for the creator. This is not true. Maybe this is the case with Minergate s/w. Try running it on a fresh installed machine without A/V software.

Nubminer

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:58:29 AM

Some a/v software (ie: Avira) false reports the miner(s) as virii. This is because some people included them into malware that infected computers in order to get them mining for the creator. This is not true. Maybe this is the case with Minergate s/w. Try running it on a fresh installed machine without A/V software.

It wasnt minergate software it was the cudaminer you linked...

updated info: I am running ccminer and getting about 500 h/s but I think it should be higher. I am not having any luck compiling cudaminer as of yet but I will ask on that thread so this does not get off topic here
Nubminer

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 11:16:51 PM

finally got a virus free version... but lo and behold it does not support cryptonight...

do you have any other miners in mind that do support cryptonight ?
macsga
Legendary

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 12:34:08 AM

finally got a virus free version... but lo and behold it does not support cryptonight...

There's no virus in there; I'm certain. I just downloaded the zip from their official thread. Unfortunately, the miners for Cryptonote are very few Sad

Nubminer

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 12:45:53 AM

There's no virus in there; I'm certain. I just downloaded the zip from their official thread. Unfortunately, the miners for Cryptonote are very few Sad

but does cudaminer support cryptonight algo ?? I could not get it to work on minergate pools
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: