Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:54:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 238 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Boxing Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 28459 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 08:43:36 AM

Well, maybe that blogger was right that Casimero has a high chance to defeat Donaire than the other way around, I mean we saw Donaire's recent performance and we can really say that he ain't that much of the Filipino Flash anymore that we used to know. And I think going down in Super Flyweight division will be a good start for Donaire before he retires soon.

Well, I sure hope that all we are saying here are wrong, I don't really want Donaire to lose his hope in giving another fight to Inoue but I think he is fighting not because of that urge in getting 1 win over Inoue, I think that is what's happening to him right now, Naoya Inoue becomes Donaire's drive to continue, because in reality many boxers will lose their hope, and stumble along the way but for Nonito Donaire saying that he will go down a division and get another belt, then comes back to fight Inoue again, there is some drive that forces him to say such things, and the goal is to defeat Naoya Inoue,

That was a really scary record, 100% KO!  Well, I read that Vergil will be staying in the welterweight division until he gets a title.  

"I’m staying at welterweight until I get that first title" - Vergil Ortiz Jr. wants to stay at 147 pounds until he is a world champion[1]

That was his statement and he also stated that once he gets the belt, he will not wait for the 2nd belt if it will take too long and move up in weight division.

Well, at least he is determined, to stay and get a title for himself, Virgil Ortiz Jr. seems very cautious with his record, and pretty much he wants to retire in having just a win over a KO/TKO, I have remembered that Francis Ngannou once have this kind of mentality, if you know the guy from UFC, he is winning with KO/TKO's and Submission, only but once he fought Cyril Gane he won by Decision, and yes he has an injury back then, even though he badly want to win via  KO/TKO or submission, a decision win is still a victory, Francis Ngannou is not a Boxer yet but maybe if the fight against Tyson Fury have settled a conclusion,
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 08:53:33 AM

Last weekend Vergil Ortiz Jr. once again dominated and knocked out another opponent. His resume is very scary at a 19-0-19 record and with solid performances over tough former world champions and top contenders. When will this kid get a title shot? I followed him and Teofimo Lopez when they started their careers and I used to think that one day they will be fighting each other. Now Vergil is a welterweight and is yet to become champion while Teofimo already became a lineal and unified champ at lightweight and is now seeking his second division title. These 2 young stars have opposite personalities in boxing though as Teofimo is loud and arrogant while Vergil is humble and always smiling.
I'm surprised he's on welterweight division, it's a same division with Crawford and Spence, but this boxer never want to challenge a world champion. He's not really cherry pick his opponent since his opponent also have a good record, I think he's more focus about his record rather than making his name bigger by getting a belt. It's the first time I hear his name, maybe he wanted to get the belt when Crawford vs Spence have happened, so he will likely join the vacant belt.
But his last fight, a comeback fight was a cherry pick right? he fight someone who doesn't have good KO record, but he gave Vergil everything he had, but unfortunately, his corner throw in the towel. Not sure if he is injured or something or the body shot really took the toll on him. Nevertheless, Golden Boy really needs to step the plate for their fighter and give them championship fight to see how good Vergil is or just another hype fighter.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 09:29:06 AM

Last weekend Vergil Ortiz Jr. once again dominated and knocked out another opponent. His resume is very scary at a 19-0-19 record and with solid performances over tough former world champions and top contenders. When will this kid get a title shot? I followed him and Teofimo Lopez when they started their careers and I used to think that one day they will be fighting each other. Now Vergil is a welterweight and is yet to become champion while Teofimo already became a lineal and unified champ at lightweight and is now seeking his second division title. These 2 young stars have opposite personalities in boxing though as Teofimo is loud and arrogant while Vergil is humble and always smiling.
I'm surprised he's on welterweight division, it's a same division with Crawford and Spence, but this boxer never want to challenge a world champion. He's not really cherry pick his opponent since his opponent also have a good record, I think he's more focus about his record rather than making his name bigger by getting a belt. It's the first time I hear his name, maybe he wanted to get the belt when Crawford vs Spence have happened, so he will likely join the vacant belt.
But his last fight, a comeback fight was a cherry pick right? he fight someone who doesn't have good KO record, but he gave Vergil everything he had, but unfortunately, his corner throw in the towel. Not sure if he is injured or something or the body shot really took the toll on him. Nevertheless, Golden Boy really needs to step the plate for their fighter and give them championship fight to see how good Vergil is or just another hype fighter.

You can describe it like that, and it's good though, I mean you can see some ring rust on him during that fight. But when he started to get on the groove, you can see the speed and power of Vergil. Those body shots are crushing and it really took a serious effect on Mckinson.

I also commented that if ever the fight of Crawford and Spence is improbable, at least give Vergil a chance to have a crack against this two elite welterweight.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 01:35:35 PM

He can match with other boxers that he haven't taken yet and I guess that's where he should focused first before aiming for someone like Inoue again.

A rematch with Inoue is not even close to happening. The time Nonito Donaire will take a shot again at the Bantamweight title, Inoue might be at the point now where he challenges boxers in a much upper-weight division (probably at 122 lbs up) which is possibly his next task if he will become an undisputed champion on the bantamweight.

That is a huge possibility, despite that possibility,  I am still wondering if the Inoue and Casimero fight happened, who would have won?  Is there a chance for Casimero to win that fight?  I heard from some Youtube blogger that Donaire is evading Casimero because the latter has a huge possibility to beat Donaire.

Well, maybe that blogger was right that Casimero has a high chance to defeat Donaire than the other way around, I mean we saw Donaire's recent performance and we can really say that he ain't that much of the Filipino Flash anymore that we used to know. And I think going down in Super Flyweight division will be a good start for Donaire before he retires soon.

I think Donaire can still beat any at bantamweight, not name Inoue. Naoya is too much for this weight division, he is really above and elite on this level. As far as Casimero vs Donaire, it will still be a toss-up, 50/50 in my opinion. Casimero most of the time is reckless and we all see how Donaire counter is, if he perfectly caught Casimero coming in, then I wouldn't be surprised to see him getting knock out by Donaire. However, this is a foregone conclusion for now, Donaire wants to go down in weight, while we don't know what will be Casimero plan in his career.

Yes, Donaire can still defeat any boxer in the bantamweight division but he will still end up facing Inoue because the latter has 3 belts in the said division and he might be an undisputed boxer this year if he will get a fight against Paul Butler. So, Donaire needed to go down in weight if he wanted to be a champion again and defeat boxers along the way.
And about Casimero, I really don't know what is his plan because he's been silent for some months now but maybe he will pursue his career in the upper weight class and might bump into Inoue if the latter will also climb the same division to collect some belts too.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1158

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 01:44:25 PM

I also commented that if ever the fight of Crawford and Spence is improbable, at least give Vergil a chance to have a crack against this two elite welterweight.
Based on this [1] it seems we might see Vergil will fight against either Crawford or Spence. Since Spence want to move up to 154 pounds, maybe Vergil will high likely fight against Crawford, both of them also a KO artist so it will be interesting fight.

I think both Spence and Crawford want to avoid each other to make a lot hype on their popularity first, after that if the fight is very close, we might see a trilogy just like Canelo vs GGG

[1] https://www.boxingnews24.com/2022/08/oscar-de-la-hoya-says-vergil-ortiz-jr-ready-to-face-spence-or-crawford-as-replacement-opponent/

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 02:28:17 PM

And I think going down in Super Flyweight division will be a good start for Donaire before he retires soon.

And a wise thing to do to prevent any heavy damage as he's not getting younger in the first place.

I'm sure he can still fight and even won on other Bantamweights but he should accept the fact that the time for him is now nearing and settling at a much lower weight can give more chances of winning while getting a good paycheck. With his fame and status, there might be a chance that he will always get 60/40 purse split for any of his fights on this division while waiting for a chance for a title match.

Donaire still has it that's why he wants to continue fighting. It's just that Inoue is really on the other level and no one from the bantamweight can defeat this guy, not even the other Bantamweight Champion Paul Butler which will soon facing each other for the undisputed champion. I even think that Casimero won't even stand a chance against Inoue. He is just a hype and no offense for him and to his fans here.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 04:06:33 PM

After watching the rematch of Donaire vs Naoya Inoue, you can see that Donaire no longer has his main advantage - speed and simply does not have time to react to enemy attacks, age still affects, and by moving to a heavier weight category, he also risks his health
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2022, 04:47:26 PM

I do think it is but his opponent is not a bad fighter.  It was cherry-picked probably because Egidijus Kavaliauskas lost by TKO when he fight Terence Crawford.  But despite that, the guy's record is quite impressive with 21 wins 1 loss wherein 18 is by the way of KO before they fight.  So this guy has the punching power to KO his opponent. It is that Vergil Ortiz Jr. is way better. And not being popular doesn't mean the fighter is trash. Pacquiao was unpopular on the other side of the world before he fights Ledwaba.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 05:55:16 PM

After watching the rematch of Donaire vs Naoya Inoue, you can see that Donaire no longer has his main advantage - speed and simply does not have time to react to enemy attacks, age still affects him, and by moving to a heavier weight category, he also risks his health

I wasn't expecting that from Donaire because he was aggressive during his younger days fights. I think his age really affected his performance and stamina. Maybe that's the reason why he wants to rest for a while. We can't deny that Inoue has fast hands and strategic punches, he was a big challenge for Donaire.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 06:21:15 PM

Errol Spence Vs. Terence Crawford Near Completion For Nov.12th Or Nov.19th

And the long-wait is over as finally, there's an update now regarding Errol Spence and Terence Crawford Undisputed Welterweight fight this year. The boxing fans left hanging for months as no official updates were released if this fight will happened or not.

Although what stated on the article is still not considered as "official", we can at least expect that this fight will happened for real.

Hope after that news, the official announcement will be follow, if not this month, at least by next month, September.

Discussion thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5396905.0

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2022, 07:31:41 PM

After watching the rematch of Donaire vs Naoya Inoue, you can see that Donaire no longer has his main advantage - speed and simply does not have time to react to enemy attacks, age still affects him, and by moving to a heavier weight category, he also risks his health

I wasn't expecting that from Donaire because he was aggressive during his younger days fights. I think his age really affected his performance and stamina. Maybe that's the reason why he wants to rest for a while. We can't deny that Inoue has fast hands and strategic punches, he was a big challenge for Donaire.
Age is really a big factor in sports especially physical sports like boxing. Donaire is 39 years old and Inoue is 29, Age is somehow far. Donaire boxing peak or prime is now gone and I think that he can possibly retire now as a boxer. I agree that his battle with Inoue is a real challenge, Inoue is at his prime now and I that time I bet on inoue even though I'm a Filipino.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 08:34:10 PM

After watching the rematch of Donaire vs Naoya Inoue, you can see that Donaire no longer has his main advantage - speed and simply does not have time to react to enemy attacks, age still affects, and by moving to a heavier weight category, he also risks his health

He is fighting against the monster, against on the top level boxer, against the number 1 in bantamweight, that's why we see the big gap between him and Naoya Inoue. This Japanese monster is just on the higher level that's why Donaire becomes nothing. Kudos though to the Filipino flash that on his first meeting against Inoue, he able to give the monster the first bad injury on its career.

Moving forward, I'm with everyone here that Donaire still has that destructive power. Of course, not against Inoue.

Going down weight class is a good move for him if the purpose is to just continue what he wants. However, in the event that he experience losing a match on that division, it's now the time to hang his gloves and enjoy his retirement. Actually according to him if I remember it right, he will really retires if he loses again after the lose against Inoue on their 1st meeting. But since he able to beat 2 opponents after that and even become a champion, he thinks he still has the power so he push on a rematch against Inoue.
jossiel

Activity: 2996
Merit: 632

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 09:24:34 PM

We don't know about that.

Many will have just to agree with him whatever he thinks is best for him. He can have another match if he want to but it's not anymore with Inoue.

He can match with other boxers that he haven't taken yet and I guess that's where he should focused first before aiming for someone like Inoue again.

Well, right now Nonito Donaire is really focused on getting his 5th division belt, and after that a rematch for Naoya Inoue, he surely said it in the Article that I have read, but for me, it is really a hard fight for him to take another Inoue fight, well Donaire is just very Stubborn to surrender for sure and accept defeat, that is what kind of a person Nonito Donaire is, I surely agree that he just needs to fight boxers that he didn't fight before but for me pick a fight he can win, but again Nonito Donaire is not that kind of a boxer, he would surely want a challenge,
That's true.

If he's going to pick his next opponent, he has to be sure and eager that he know that his opponent is easy and he'll win. It could be wrong for the others to have this mentality.

But this is boxing and that's how it goes when they're having a match because they have to think positively just as what he have thought regarding his fight against Inoue.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 10:42:27 PM

Yes, right? Donaire is not that agile anymore to react and move quickly but he is still strong and capable to deliver knockout victories, which I don't doubt about him but this time there's a catch because he needs to find that correct phase and timing to give that knockout shot.

Also, we can see that Inoue has turned out to be a different monster, it's so different that Donaire himself didn't anticipated that because the new version of Inoue is much more agile than his prime years and much more stronger to be a heavy hitter in the bantamweight division.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 10:45:08 PM

If he's going to pick his next opponent, he has to be sure and eager that he know that his opponent is easy and he'll win. It could be wrong for the others to have this mentality.

That's not how it works. If Nonito Donaire will pick his opponents, the promoter and organizers will have to agree with it too.

If he's just cherry-picking easy opponents, that's not worth watching and promoters will think that's not a good fight to organize.

Donaire should just agree to whoever opponents he will face. At the point of this career, there should be no picking or selecting who he wants as he's starting from the bottom bracket now. Besides, I think he won't have a big problem facing top boxers in Flyweight or Super Flyweight Division that's why no need to be picky of his opponents in that division.
jossiel

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 11:21:49 PM

That's not how it works. If Nonito Donaire will pick his opponents, the promoter and organizers will have to agree with it too.

If he's just cherry-picking easy opponents, that's not worth watching and promoters will think that's not a good fight to organize.

Donaire should just agree to whoever opponents he will face. At the point of this career, there should be no picking or selecting who he wants as he's starting from the bottom bracket now. Besides, I think he won't have a big problem facing top boxers in Flyweight or Super Flyweight Division that's why no need to be picky of his opponents in that division.
Yes, thanks for letting me remember that. But still, he can also be part of the selection process and ask the promoter and organizer if it's possible to fight with his pick.

As for cherry picking, it will still be a hit for his match as everyone is waiting for his retrieval from the last lost that he has made. I'm sure that many fans of him will still watch whether it's from the organizer or his pick.

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 03:07:30 PM

A rematch with Inoue is not even close to happening. The time Nonito Donaire will take a shot again at the Bantamweight title, Inoue might be at the point now where he challenges boxers in a much upper-weight division (probably at 122 lbs up) which is possibly his next task if he will become an undisputed champion on the bantamweight.

That is a huge possibility, despite that possibility,  I am still wondering if the Inoue and Casimero fight happened, who would have won?  Is there a chance for Casimero to win that fight?  I heard from some Youtube blogger that Donaire is evading Casimero because the latter has a huge possibility to beat Donaire.

I think Donaire can still beat any at bantamweight, not name Inoue. Naoya is too much for this weight division, he is really above and elite on this level. As far as Casimero vs Donaire, it will still be a toss-up, 50/50 in my opinion. Casimero most of the time is reckless and we all see how Donaire counter is, if he perfectly caught Casimero coming in, then I wouldn't be surprised to see him getting knock out by Donaire. However, this is a foregone conclusion for now, Donaire wants to go down in weight, while we don't know what will be Casimero plan in his career.

Yes, Donaire can still defeat any boxer in the bantamweight division but he will still end up facing Inoue because the latter has 3 belts in the said division and he might be an undisputed boxer this year if he will get a fight against Paul Butler. So, Donaire needed to go down in weight if he wanted to be a champion again and defeat boxers along the way.
And about Casimero, I really don't know what is his plan because he's been silent for some months now but maybe he will pursue his career in the upper weight class and might bump into Inoue if the latter will also climb the same division to collect some belts too.

I think Donaire will climb back in the bantamweight division if he can manage to defeat few champions at 115 lbs., correct me if I'm wrong here but I think he said that he will challenge Inoue again soon but for now he'll settle for quite some time in super fly.

In Casimero's case, I also don't think that he will do some fights again in the bantam weight because he will just struggle again cutting his weight, might be good for him to climb in super-bantamweight though.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 03:18:51 PM

Yes, thanks for letting me remember that. But still, he can also be part of the selection process and ask the promoter and organizer if it's possible to fight with his pick.

As for cherry picking, it will still be a hit for his match as everyone is waiting for his retrieval from the last lost that he has made. I'm sure that many fans of him will still watch whether it's from the organizer or his pick.

I guess there is no need for Donaire to do some cherry picking in the said division because I bet he can manage just fine even the champions in that division, he chose to fight in super-flyweight next so that means that he is confident enough that he can defeat those guys. He really knew that he cannot defeat the current Inoue now, so much better to do some cleaning in the lower weight class for now.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
coin-investor

Activity: 2842
Merit: 578

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 03:41:06 PM

I guess there is no need for Donaire to do some cherry picking in the said division because I bet he can manage just fine even the champions in that division, he chose to fight in super-flyweight next so that means that he is confident enough that he can defeat those guys. He really knew that he cannot defeat the current Inoue now, so much better to do some cleaning in the lower weight class for now.

His decision to go down is his eagerness to retire as a champion, no boxer or a champion with a great legacy behind him will retire with that kind of knock out, a boxer will always be remembered for his last fight so he is giving himself another shot on the title so he can retire in grace, he really has nothing to prove anymore he just want a graceful and well remembered exit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jossiel

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 03:47:56 PM

I just hope that he have learned the lesson that being overconfident is also dangerous. But yes, despite that he's aware of who can he beat and win.

It's better for him to have that emotion set at the normal setting so that it won't overwhelm him when he's on another match whether it will be from a lower division fighter or of the same.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 238 »
  Print  

Jump to: