Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:01:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Boxing Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 28025 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 07:31:34 AM

^^ Good to hear that Filipino boxers are going to be included in this fight.

But as far as the undercard, I'm not familiar with the majority of the names. But who knows, the future is already in some of this boxers.

And with that, I guess everyone is looking for the main card between Bivol and Ramirez. Odds still favour Bivol the last time I checked so maybe gamblers will go and bet on him, whether decision or knockout win.

It is a good thing that Filipino boxers are doing something even though they already have losses they still keep on pursuing what they want to do and I think if they will not lose hope they can eventually get it, while just like you I really don't know most of the fighters in here and I have low knowledge about the two Filipino boxers aswell, Dmitry Bivol is 1 superb fighter that I want to see the fight, even the son of former boxer Ricky Hatton, Campbell Hatton I want to see if he has his dad's tenacity inside the ring or not, and likely I will surely look for this fights if they are worthy to take an interest in,

And surely Dmitry Bivol will not be going to let us down and win this what is next for Dmitry Bivol, is it another Canelo Álvarez fight or will he take a new challenge for him,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 11:17:53 AM

But as far as the undercard, I'm not familiar with the majority of the names. But who knows, the future is already in some of this boxers.

And with that, I guess everyone is looking for the main card between Bivol and Ramirez. Odds still favour Bivol the last time I checked so maybe gamblers will go and bet on him, whether decision or knockout win.

It is a good thing that Filipino boxers are doing something even though they already have losses they still keep on pursuing what they want to do and I think if they will not lose hope they can eventually get it, while just like you I really don't know most of the fighters in here and I have low knowledge about the two Filipino boxers aswell, Dmitry Bivol is 1 superb fighter that I want to see the fight, even the son of former boxer Ricky Hatton, Campbell Hatton I want to see if he has his dad's tenacity inside the ring or not, and likely I will surely look for this fights if they are worthy to take an interest in,

And surely Dmitry Bivol will not be going to let us down and win this what is next for Dmitry Bivol, is it another Canelo Álvarez fight or will he take a new challenge for him,

It's a good opportunity for the 2 Filipinos although they are expected to lose against their opponents. I'm starting to like the Abu Dhabi contact sports commission. They seemed to demand more fair fights from various organizations and promoters like the UFC 280. These 2 Filipinos are expected to lose but they aren't really that hopeless since Khalid Yafai is inactive after losing his world title and local Majid Al-Naqbi is inexperienced.

I stopped tracking Campbell Hatton after getting a gift decision in the UK. Although I understand that gifts aren't hereditary.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 12:37:30 PM

Oh ok, and that is more familiar to me, and I thought that he is related to Ricky but didn't know that is the son. Too early to say, usually the son doesn't have what their father has.

Bivol should get and win this fight. Canelo said that he doesn't want to fight another Mexican. While Bivol says that he is ok even not fighting Alvarez next and would rather settle for a unification fight rather than chase Canelo Alvarez.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 05:14:33 PM

Every time any of the Paul brothers will have a match, most of those matches are favorable to them. We don't know if that's part of the contract or script that has been made.
But with money that they're including to it for those fighters to agree on their matches, they're paid well and this match is nothing to them but just a free lunch and quick part time job.
No, people are only rooting for Jake Paul, not Logan Paul. This because Jake Paul have a clean record and undefeated, while Logan Paul already lose against KSI on the professional record, not win against Mayweather on the exhibition fight and draw against KSI on the amateur fight. If Logan Paul will have another fight, I believe he will become underdog since most people will think he will lose or draw.

As long as Jake Paul is fight against unexperienced boxer, old people or coach, Jake Paul will win 100% lol.

Forget about his older brother Logan Paul because he doesn't suit well in the world of boxing as he puts the money first before the entertainment and it's clear enough that he is just after the money that is why Floyd Mayweather accepted his challenge because Floyd knows that it will benefit him well as Logan here has a huge fan base and he took that advantage. But Jake here is somehow different from Logan, currently he is just struggling to fight with real boxers as couldn't find a perfect match yet in heavyweight that is why he is left to fight with the retired fighters from UFC, but I don't doubt that Jake's day will come soon.
The keyword is 'they have a huge fan based'. So that is enough for boxers like Floyd or any ex-boxer or ex-MMA to have a fight with either brother because they can put fans in the arena and watch their PPV, in short they are the cash cow now of exhibitions matches.

And as long as they are winning and making tons of money, regardless of what division Jake Paul with fight, cw to hw, he will always find a dance partner to make easy money for both of them (just like what Anderson Silva did).

That is certainly true, that's the kind of advantage these brothers have that's why they can challenge almost every one in this planet that will give them more fame. But I have this theory though on why Floyd Mayweather Jr. only fought Logan and not Jake, he probably know that among the Paul brothers, Logan is much easier than the younger brother who is a heavy hitter. Mayweather's chance with Logan is quite high but when it comes to Jake Paul, I think it will be an interesting fight as Jake have a fair chance, I believe.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 11:30:39 PM

It's a good opportunity for the 2 Filipinos although they are expected to lose against their opponents. I'm starting to like the Abu Dhabi contact sports commission. They seemed to demand more fair fights from various organizations and promoters like the UFC 280. These 2 Filipinos are expected to lose but they aren't really that hopeless since Khalid Yafai is inactive after losing his world title and local Majid Al-Naqbi is inexperienced.

I stopped tracking Campbell Hatton after getting a gift decision in the UK. Although I understand that gifts aren't hereditary.

That is good to hear that they really want fair fights and will not tolerate fixed or rigged, well, for me that is good to hear to see some officials doing what they can to make this fight a clean one, and about the 2 Filipinos, I also thought that they might lose to their opponent but we can never know until the fight is over, and they could also get an upset win, right? while Campbell Hatton in my opinion right now he is racking up wins and it is really a good thing that he doesn't have any losses yet, but just like his father when he rack up losses, he might have a different attitude with things, but we may never know,

Oh ok, and that is more familiar to me, and I thought that he is related to Ricky but didn't know that is the son. Too early to say, usually the son doesn't have what their father has.

Bivol should get and win this fight. Canelo said that he doesn't want to fight another Mexican. While Bivol says that he is ok even not fighting Alvarez next and would rather settle for a unification fight rather than chase Canelo Alvarez.

Or the Son has that the Father hasn't, but actually, this is the 1st time seeing Campbell Hatton in action I really didn't watch his recent fight yet but will do so, but right now seeing his record he has 2 knockout wins, and 6 PTS or point decision, wins all is good but we will never surely know in the future,

Well a unification fight would be great for him, but if they would go for a rematch with Canelo Alvarez I am OK with that aswell, but for now, Bivol should really get the win first and I think he can surely get this,
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 04:59:13 PM

Well, it shows that Bivol have the higher hand over Ramirez but that's easier said than done because it is still a tough challenge to overcome and defeat the latter as he will surely do anything too just to get a win. Both fighters are hungry and that makes the fight more interesting, so, let's just take Canelo out of the picture for now because it's not yet sure that he will activate the rematch and this fight is all about Ramirez and Bivol.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2022, 07:08:45 AM

Well, it shows that Bivol have the higher hand over Ramirez but that's easier said than done because it is still a tough challenge to overcome and defeat the latter as he will surely do anything too just to get a win. Both fighters are hungry and that makes the fight more interesting, so, let's just take Canelo out of the picture for now because it's not yet sure that he will activate the rematch and this fight is all about Ramirez and Bivol.

Well, for me I am not seeing Zurdo Ramirez be a threat to Dmitry Bivol, for me, Bivol's Style has shifted to tremendous heights against Canelo Alvarez so for me if you look at the round down each fighter's style I really think that Dmitry Bivol has the upper hand, for sure,

Now here is my quick pick for the event for Bivol vs. Ramirez: Champion Series

Dmitry Bivol VS Zurdo Ramirez

Chantelle Cameron VS Jessica McCaskill

Shavkatdzhon Rakhimov VS Zelfa Barrett

Galal Yafai VS Gohan Rodriguez

Khalid Yafai VS Jerald Paclar

Campbell Hatton VS Denis Bartos

Majid Al-Naqbi VS John Ordonio

Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1156

View Profile
November 05, 2022, 10:49:15 AM

Looking at the bookies, Gohan Rodriguez and Jerald Paclar are become huge underdog with the odds higher than 10.00x. I don't know if it's good to make bet on huge underdog, but I think it's worth to throw few dollars to bet Rodriguez since he have some experience for fight 13 times and only lose one match, while Galal Yafai is currently start his journey on professional boxing career, he only fight 2 times so far.

So there's still a chance for Rodriguez to pull an upset, but for Paclar I don't think he have any chance.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 05, 2022, 12:18:28 PM

Looking at the bookies, Gohan Rodriguez and Jerald Paclar are become huge underdog with the odds higher than 10.00x. I don't know if it's good to make bet on huge underdog, but I think it's worth to throw few dollars to bet Rodriguez since he have some experience for fight 13 times and only lose one match, while Galal Yafai is currently start his journey on professional boxing career, he only fight 2 times so far.

So there's still a chance for Rodriguez to pull an upset, but for Paclar I don't think he have any chance.

I guess it's just @YuginKadoya being supportive of the Filipino boxers and so even if they are the underdog, he hope that they can pull a big upset in there fights.

I'm not familiar with their opponents as well, but if that is the odds, then for sure both Yafai could be in the top 5 of that current weight division.

And maybe it was just a busy fight for them. However, we can't discount the fact that Filipino boxers fair good when they go up as underdog in a different territory. It seems that they don't feel any pressure so they can fight with everything they can.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 05, 2022, 04:48:51 PM

Indeed! And you're right because having a hard time choosing whom to bet makes the fight more interesting as they are both strong. Bivol is clearly the favorite not because of the fact that he defeated Canelo but because his fighting style is different, his foes will have a hard time finding the right rhythm because of the heavy volume of punches that Bivol could make, and those punches are quite accurate.

Anyway, did the fight started already? I'm trying to find some livestreams, but I couldn't see anything Grin

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 05, 2022, 05:14:08 PM

Indeed! And you're right because having a hard time choosing whom to bet makes the fight more interesting as they are both strong. Bivol is clearly the favorite not because of the fact that he defeated Canelo but because his fighting style is different, his foes will have a hard time finding the right rhythm because of the heavy volume of punches that Bivol could make, and those punches are quite accurate.

Anyway, did the fight started already? I'm trying to find some livestreams, but I couldn't see anything Grin

Not starting yet, Bivol also the current champion from this division, Ramirez is just like Canelo who is aiming for the belt. It's a tough challenge for Ramirez as Bivol really moves well and with a high IQ not to allow his opponent to box him out and dominates, the combo and the counter which Bivol have a good advantage, but long arms and experienced, something that you may also consider.

Later we will be able to conclude who will dominate and win this fight. Good luck to all who already place their bets with the fighters of their choice.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2022, 06:09:00 PM

@inthelongrun. Tyson Fury is only creating media hype for himself to promote his next fight hehe. If there is more hype, there will be more money for him and his team. The fans are many times tricked and manipulated that what is being published and shown in sports news media is real. This is very much similar to altcoin ICOs. The promoters pump then dump on you hehehehehe.

Well that is a very accurate analogy, I hope it is just that, but I must see that it has given a lot of results, in the forums that I am in boxing there is a lot of talk about it, and there are many people who are super excited, I think that if you You say that it is like an altcoin, I would see it as hype, because the truth is that it looks like a bubble that can burst at any moment, it reminds me of many things, but you have to see that here in boxing, the business model is so broad that runs through some trerrenos that I thought they could not cover, the machine that has to do with all this is impressive.

Right, Manny is also showing his interest with exhibition and I will not be surprised if one of the Paul Bro will use that fame to call for Manny inside the ring. Money will speak eventually, so let's wait for it.

Nah. the Paul brothers know and understand the business. They know that Manny Pacquiao can still fight dangerously.

They won't risks challenging him as that will result in their 1st loss.

But since it's an exhibition, maybe there will be some script but I doubt Manny will follow the terms about allowing them to win.

Depends though, what kind of contract they are going to sit down and talk and probably what rules, are there judges or will it be a complete exhibition fight with no winners. On the other hard, Jake Paul had a good fight with Anderson and they have judges to score the fight.

But the main thing here is that Manny is too small, his fighting weight is around 147 lbs, while Jake Paul is fighting on Cruiserweight so that is a big disparity as well.

And as you have pointed out, they are in the business of it, so they won't risk having his 1st loss as the hype train might derailed by Manny Pacquiao.

Maybe yes or maybe you are right, they won't be risking the hype right away. Challenging Pacquiao might ruin the hype of his name since even he's that big, but Pacquiao's quickness can put him down. But scripts always depend on how they will discuss the deal. If the price is right, maybe it will speak more than anything.

Knowing it's Pacquiao and the wide audiences that he has or I mean the network that he has from this sport.

Paul can take that and hype it to bring them together inside the ring.

Well eventually Pacquiao is a very controversial boxer, he is a boxer who has many followers and gfans from all over the world and they like the way Pacquiao does it, it is obvious that he has a unique and spectacular style, in exhibition fights I am sure that he can do everything well to be able to continue doing more fights, the fact of seeing Pacquiao inside the ring is already an achievement, something that I also wanted for Tyson, although what kills Tyson is that he has no activity with respect to his sport, this is something that overcomes your whole body, you shouldn't stop doing what you like the most.

More interest is what Pacquiao raises.

Dinh Hong Quan returns Dec 10, aims to land Manny Pacquiao fight

Vietnam’s Dinh Hong Quan (9-1) will defend his IBF Asia title at the Grand Ho Tram on Saturday December 10 on a card that will play host to as many as five counties bringing their best boxers to Vietnam.

Local young gun Quan will be thrust into the limelight, fighting in the main event against the Philippines’ Arnel Baconaje, a heavy handed ring technician who has scored 11 knockouts in his 15 wins.

Source: https://www.worldboxingnews.net/2022/10/31/dinh-hong-quan-returns-dec-10-aims-to-land-manny-pacquiao-fight/?amp=1

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2022, 08:46:06 PM

As far as I know, some online articles stated that Dmitry  Bivol is open to a Canelo Alvares rematch but he is more interested in a unification title fight against Artur Beterbiev that holds the three titles (WBC, IBF, and WBO).  In my point of view, I believe it is more exciting to watch a unification title bout of the light heavyweight Division than just a rematch against Canelo.  Besides, I don't think Canelo would stand a chance if he fights in the light heavyweight division after seeing his performance against Bivol.

@inthelongrun. Tyson Fury is only creating media hype for himself to promote his next fight hehe. If there is more hype, there will be more money for him and his team. The fans are many times tricked and manipulated that what is being published and shown in sports news media is real. This is very much similar to altcoin ICOs. The promoters pump then dump on you hehehehehe.

True, Tyson Fury seems using the power of social media hype.  He needs some noise so that people will take notice of his upcoming fight.  Since the fight isn't really that interesting, Fury has to do more social media hyping to catch people's curiosity and watch his fight to check his current boxing performance if it is still on par or better than Usyk.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
November 05, 2022, 09:57:09 PM

Unfortunately, PH Jerald Paclar loses in his match against Kal Yafai via Unanimous Decision. Paclar has a high chance of getting the win as he dominated the early rounds but Yafai managed to get back on track and settle the match in his favor.

On the other hand, another PH boxer on the undercard, John Lawrence Ordonio upset his opponent, Majid Al Naqbi via Unanimous Decision. Referring to the final score, Ordonio dominates the entire match even in the pre-match, he was the underdog in this fight.

The main event, Bivol vs Ramirez is now currently in action.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
November 05, 2022, 09:59:14 PM

I guess it's just @YuginKadoya being supportive of the Filipino boxers and so even if they are the underdog, he hope that they can pull a big upset in there fights.

I'm not familiar with their opponents as well, but if that is the odds, then for sure both Yafai could be in the top 5 of that current weight division.

And maybe it was just a busy fight for them. However, we can't discount the fact that Filipino boxers fair good when they go up as underdog in a different territory. It seems that they don't feel any pressure so they can fight with everything they can.

And guess what, Jerald Paclar knock down Kal Yafai and almost pull one of the biggest upset in the Bivol - Ramirez undercard. However, Yafai was able to overcome his first round knock down and then make a comeback to win in judges score card: 96-93, 96-93 and 95-94.

It could be sweet if Jerald was able to maintain and take home the win, but I guess his experience really shows in the latter round of the fight.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
November 05, 2022, 11:03:41 PM

It could be sweet if Jerald was able to maintain and take home the win, but I guess his experience really shows in the latter round of the fight.

Jerald Paclar dominated the first 3 rounds and even sent Yafai to the floor. But the latter didn't lose his confidence and tried to stand strong until finally find his rhythm and turned the table on that fight. Lack of stamina is what I have noticed on Paclar as he might give it all right away in the early rounds already just to finish the fight early.

Although his strategy is effective, he just lacks the gas to keep being dominated the whole round.

The worst one, he didn't even win in one of the judges even with early dominance.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2022, 11:42:10 AM

So there's still a chance for Rodriguez to pull an upset, but for Paclar I don't think he has any chance.

I haven't seen any cryptocurrency betting site that has bookies for this fight, even in the stake but I didn't check the 2nd time so maybe they have posted late bookies for it, but surely there are betting for the DRAFTKINGS, BETMGM, and BETRIVERS for most of the fight, and Dmitry Bivol has a huge gap over the odds,

Well if there are Filipino fighters out there I fully support them, but for most of the fights here I haven't got any clue at all, I just look at the paper and base there my picks, the Main Event, and the 2 Filipino's certainly I have an insight on them, and the fight just goes smoothly but with the Jerald Paclar VS Khalid Yafai, it was an unlucky day for him to gas out like that, but Still John Ordonio just make a win and that is good enough, however, Gohan Rodriguez is not a Filipino, he is Mexican, I just like his name that is all,  Cheesy

As far as I know, some online articles stated that Dmitry  Bivol is open to a Canelo Alvares rematch but he is more interested in a unification title fight against Artur Beterbiev that holds the three titles (WBC, IBF, and WBO).  In my point of view, I believe it is more exciting to watch a unification title bout of the light heavyweight Division than just a rematch against Canelo.  Besides, I don't think Canelo would stand a chance if he fights in the light heavyweight division after seeing his performance against Bivol.

Well, if he is open to fighting Canelo Alvarez I think that is good enough but yeah a Unification title fight would be great aswell for me Artur Beterbiev is a bigger threat to Dmitry Bivol than Canelo Alvarez it could dirty his clean record and I really don't like that to happen, but for the enjoyment of all It will be a crazy fight,

Results on my quick picks

Dmitry Bivol VS Zurdo Ramirez ROUND 12 - DECISION - WIN

Chantelle Cameron VS Jessica McCaskill ROUND 10 - DECISION - WIN

Shavkatdzhon Rakhimov VS Zelfa Barrett ROUND 9 - KO/TKO - WIN

Galal Yafai VS Gohan Rodriguez ROUND 10 - DECISION - LOST

Khalid Yafai VS Jerald Paclar ROUND 10 - DECISION - LOST

Campbell Hatton VS Denis Bartos ROUND 1 - KO/TKO - WIN

Majid Al-Naqbi VS John Ordonio ROUND 4 - DECISION - WIN
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
November 06, 2022, 09:17:18 PM

Jerald Paclar dominated the first 3 rounds and even sent Yafai to the floor. But the latter didn't lose his confidence and tried to stand strong until finally find his rhythm and turned the table on that fight. Lack of stamina is what I have noticed on Paclar as he might give it all right away in the early rounds already just to finish the fight early.

Although his strategy is effective, he just lacks the gas to keep being dominated the whole round.

The worst one, he didn't even win in one of the judges even with early dominance.

Yes, he gasses out after 3 rounds, if he just had enough stamina, I think he can pull it off with that upset.

Yafai on the other hand, seems to wake up after that knock down, and then make a huge comeback, probably it was just ring rust that affected him early in the fight. But once he got his confidence and the rhythm, just a matter of time. Just another lessons learned for Paclar, nut not sure if he will still be given this chance to fight again at this level. He was in the undercard of one of the biggest fight in Light HW.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 06, 2022, 10:46:16 PM

Well, if he is open to fighting Canelo Alvarez I think that is good enough but yeah a Unification title fight would be great aswell for me Artur Beterbiev is a bigger threat to Dmitry Bivol than Canelo Alvarez it could dirty his clean record and I really don't like that to happen, but for the enjoyment of all It will be a crazy fight,

According to some replies the fight with Canelo would be  more possible to happen since Bivol - Beterbiev is somehow impossible due to boxing politics.  It is a sad thing that even sports is greatly affected by politics.  So we will be missing this Unification fight until the problem with their promoter is fixed.

If ever both party agreed for a rematch, I wonder which weight Division are they fighting, would it be Canelo's division? or Bivol's division?  If ever Canelo go up in weight division just to fight Bivols in his natural Division, I think we will be seeing the same result like their first fight.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
November 06, 2022, 11:52:14 PM

According to some replies the fight with Canelo would be  more possible to happen since Bivol - Beterbiev is somehow impossible due to boxing politics.  It is a sad thing that even sports is greatly affected by politics.  So we will be missing this Unification fight until the problem with their promoter is fixed.

Sad but true, this is not the first time though, boxing politics have been with us decades already, it's just they are more magnify right now with all the managers tying up with networks like Sho, ESPN and now DaZN, so it makes it's impossible to make big fights because it's business as well.

If ever both party agreed for a rematch, I wonder which weight Division are they fighting, would it be Canelo's division? or Bivol's division?  If ever Canelo go up in weight division just to fight Bivols in his natural Division, I think we will be seeing the same result like their first fight.

I don't think that Bivol can go and fight at 168 lbs, he has been a true light heavy weight fighter in his career. So most likely if Canelo insisted at this comfortable weight, Bivol is not going to take the fight. Canelo has 2 fights already in light heavy weight so I guess there is no problem for him moving up again and rematch Bivol. Although the result might still be the same as you have said.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: