Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:48:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 311 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 56827 times)
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 900

White Russian

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 03:27:38 AM

What is actually not true, again. Fights for city is still going on.
If you are guided by the reports of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, then they usually reflect the real state of affairs with a delay of 2-3 days. I specifically referred to a report by a civilian correspondent for Russian television who does not work on the front lines. Severodonetsk has been taken, a cleansing operation is underway in the city, the remnants of the Armed Forces of Ukraine have been forced out into the industrial zone and are deprived of the opportunity to leave for Lisichansk - all bridges have been destroyed or are under full fire control of Russia.

LOL fucking hell.
It is difficult to object to a well-reasoned accusation, I understand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2022, 03:38:01 AM

I wouldn't know since I have yet to see "a well-reasoned accusation" that would justify a genocide. I have serious doubts that such a thing could possibly exist but I'm sure you guys will try hard to reach new lows.
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 03:59:32 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2022, 04:30:35 AM by be.open

I wouldn't know since I have yet to see "a well-reasoned accusation" that would justify a genocide. I have serious doubts that such a thing could possibly exist but I'm sure you guys will try hard to reach new lows.
Do not dramatize, you do not have enough good reason to accuse Russia of genocide in Ukraine. Rather, Ukraine can be accused of genocide of the Russian-speaking and pro-Russian population for regular shelling of civilians with artillery. And your personal support for Ukraine reeks of justifying Nazism.

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 07:53:59 AM

Are you sure? And than what? Add Ukrainian territory to Russian Federation? I thought the goal of this "military operation" was to protect people of LNR and DNR, and to make Ukraine to accept them as an independent republics.
If their goal is to protect these self proclaimed states and not occupy territory of Ukraine, why did occupied Kherson, part of Zaporishia oblast, why they bombing Odessa or why they tried to took Kiev?

I dont know. I dont understand the whole purpose of this war. My position is that they should have negotiated everything behind round table. Putin used to visit Ukraine frequently to before Zelensky presidentship. Zelensky never visit Kremlin. I find it strange that neighbors never really had a talk, but rather meet on independent territory with bunch of intermediaries. I am not saying that one of them is bad and other is good. Both are bad, because they allowed such war to happen.

I am not a war and strategy expert, but I can suppose Russian bomb the places where they are being shot at. If they were really planning to bomb, they would not be that selective and instead of dropping 10 bombs, would have dropped 1000.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 08:22:43 AM

Are you sure? And than what? Add Ukrainian territory to Russian Federation? I thought the goal of this "military operation" was to protect people of LNR and DNR, and to make Ukraine to accept them as an independent republics.
If their goal is to protect these self proclaimed states and not occupy territory of Ukraine, why did occupied Kherson, part of Zaporishia oblast, why they bombing Odessa or why they tried to took Kiev?
I have already said before that Putin's first offer is usually the most beneficial for partners. If they do not agree to it, then a worse offer follows. Kyiv did not immediately agree to the conditions of Moscow, therefore, in addition to the Crimea and Donbass, it lost several more regions. The longer Ukraine delays accepting Moscow's proposals for a peaceful settlement of the conflict, the worse the terms of the agreement will be for it. If you wait until all the Ukrainians who are able to hold weapons in their hands are finished, then the initial conditions of Moscow will seem incredibly profitable and generous to Kyiv, but this will no longer be relevant.

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1581

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 09:32:46 AM

I have already said before that Putin's first offer is usually the most beneficial for partners. If they do not agree to it, then a worse offer follows

He makes an offer that "cannot be rejected" is what you mean?

This has not ended be.open. You can wall the thread with Russian supremacy propaganda, and even being blinded by the narcotic effects of the "toys of war", but the Russian Federation and particularly Adolf Putin are not the winners of this war. Sanctions, diplomatic relations broken, NATO expansion, conscription of soldiers even above 40 years of age, thousands of death, months to take a small city... if that is a "victory" to you is because you must have had little contact with success.

You are looking for an answer in the use of brute force an coercion, when you should be looking into how the future is going to look like for the unfortunate people living the RF.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2022, 10:47:38 AM

And your personal support for Ukraine reeks of justifying Nazism.

Remind us, what is Kremlin planning to do with what they call "nazis"?
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 11:16:52 AM

Try them in court once evidence is collected and cases against them are developed.  Shocking eh?  Believe it or not, that's what civilized societies do...when practicable at least.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2022, 12:10:33 PM

that's what civilized societies do

Wonderful. The question was about Kremlin though.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 01:28:08 PM

You won't like it. First they will be shot, and then they will be sent to Siberia to mine uranium or build some large-scale infrastructure project to perpetuate Putin's name for centuries.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 02:37:12 PM

Hopefully the trials will be put online in the public domain to remind people (like you) who were duped into being ZioNazi supporters how easy it is to be duped if one listens exclusively to the mainstream media and actually believes the bullshit.  The Nazi (actors) who do stand trail will probably have some sleazy lawyer such as Alan Dershewitz defending them.

Actually, I don't think that most of the tribalist 'Nazi' play-actors in leadership will be tried by the Russians (or anyone else.)  Most of them probably didn't put themselves in a situation to be captured in the first place, and those who did manage to get captured will be quietly bailed out be fellow tribalist oligarchs for some pretty big sums.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2022, 02:46:48 PM

You won't like it. First they will be shot, and then they will be sent to Siberia to mine uranium or build some large-scale infrastructure project to perpetuate Putin's name for centuries.

That's a good one for the "well-reasoned" pile.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2022, 03:00:39 PM

Hopefully the trials will be put online in the public domain to remind people (like you) who were duped into being ZioNazi supporters how easy it is to be duped if one listens exclusively to the mainstream media and actually believes the bullshit.  The Nazi (actors) who do stand trail will probably have some sleazy lawyer such as Alan Dershewitz defending them.

Actually, I don't think that most of the tribalist 'Nazi' play-actors in leadership will be tried by the Russians (or anyone else.)  Most of them probably didn't put themselves in a situation to be captured in the first place, and those who did manage to get captured will be quietly bailed out be fellow tribalist oligarchs for some pretty big sums.

Tried for what exactly? 'Illegal' tattoos? 'Illegal', anti-Russian thoughts? 'Discrediting' the Russian army? 'Tax evasion'?

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 03:30:48 PM
Merited by be.open (1)

Hopefully the trials will be put online in the public domain to remind people (like you) who were duped into being ZioNazi supporters how easy it is to be duped if one listens exclusively to the mainstream media and actually believes the bullshit.  The Nazi (actors) who do stand trail will probably have some sleazy lawyer such as Alan Dershewitz defending them.

Actually, I don't think that most of the tribalist 'Nazi' play-actors in leadership will be tried by the Russians (or anyone else.)  Most of them probably didn't put themselves in a situation to be captured in the first place, and those who did manage to get captured will be quietly bailed out be fellow tribalist oligarchs for some pretty big sums.

Tried for what exactly? 'Illegal' tattoos? 'Illegal', anti-Russian thoughts? 'Discrediting' the Russian army? 'Tax evasion'?

Oh, I dunno.  Killing POW's by stabbing them in the eye?  Keeping civilians as human shields?  Executing 'collaborators' (who accepted food donations) and using the bodies to stage massacres for the brain-dead Western media viewers.  That sort of thing.

The members of the ZioNazi groups scattered throughout the Ukrainian government were actually pretty proud of their exploits and put a lot of them on social media.  Beyond that, there are usually far more people who are flippable than actually need to be flipped when it comes to these sorts of crimes.

I strongly suspect that there was some genuine higher-level scientific behavioral modification going on given the heinousness of a lot of the crimes which went on over the past 8 years since the color revolution/coup.  When these victims 'dry out' a bit and get off whatever meds they've probably been pumped full of, I'm expecting a lot of them to be singing like canaries, and probably without even being asked.

Again, I hope the trials proceedings are released for all the world to see so that people are more aware of the kinds of filth which enters their country if the don't peel back the cloth a little bit to see the Victoria 'Nuland' (aka, Nudelman-Kagan) types who are pulling the strings.  Hopefully also do a little more exploration into the philosophies that drive her ilk to do what they do, and the methods they have used, under these philosophies, for hundreds of years.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2022, 03:39:47 PM

"silent support" is a good one too:

The Soviet District Court of Tomsk fined local resident Stanislav Karmakskikh 45,000 rubles for "silent support" of a pacifist picket.
(the district name is a nice touch)
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2022, 04:15:11 PM

Oh, I dunno.  Killing POW's by stabbing them in the eye?  Keeping civilians as human shields?  Executing 'collaborators' (who accepted food donations) and using the bodies to stage massacres for the brain-dead Western media viewers.  That sort of thing.

The members of the ZioNazi groups scattered throughout the Ukrainian government were actually pretty proud of their exploits and put a lot of them on social media.  Beyond that, there are usually far more people who are flippable than actually need to be flipped when it comes to these sorts of crimes.

I strongly suspect that there was some genuine higher-level scientific behavioral modification going on given the heinousness of a lot of the crimes which went on over the past 8 years since the color revolution/coup.  When these victims 'dry out' a bit and get off whatever meds they've probably been pumped full of, I'm expecting a lot of them to be singing like canaries, and probably without even being asked.

Again, I hope the trials proceedings are released for all the world to see so that people are more aware of the kinds of filth which enters their country if the don't peel back the cloth a little bit to see the Victoria 'Nuland' (aka, Nudelman-Kagan) types who are pulling the strings.  Hopefully also do a little more exploration into the philosophies that drive her ilk to do what they do, and the methods they have used, under these philosophies, for hundreds of years.

Give me the name of the Russian POW who was stabbed in the eye, and the name of the Ukrainian serviceman who did that while the POW was in the custody of the Ukrainian army. Time and place, please.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 04:37:33 PM

Give me the name of the Russian POW who was stabbed in the eye, and the name of the Ukrainian serviceman who did that while the POW was in the custody of the Ukrainian army. Time and place, please.

Patience, patience.  It's  virtue, you know?  Trials for capital offenses take time, as they should given the punishment options available.  No need to hurry this stuff.  The Russians (edit: and new Donbass regions) have all the time in the world.

When the earlier POW killings were first distributed, I figured that it was a pretty strong possibility that it was a Russian psy-op to develop support back home (which it did.)  Later on, as more info about the unbelievable evil that the ZioNazis were capable of came to the fore, I changed my mind and now figure it's more likely than not that this stuff went on and that it probably wasn't even a terribly rare one-off event.

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1581

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 04:40:55 PM

Oh.. surely he has "that type of source"

Oh, I dunno.  Killing POW's by stabbing them in the eye?  Keeping civilians as human shields?  Executing 'collaborators' (who accepted food donations) and using the bodies to stage massacres for the brain-dead Western media viewers.  That sort of thing.

The members of the ZioNazi groups scattered throughout the Ukrainian government were actually pretty proud of their exploits and put a lot of them on social media.  Beyond that, there are usually far more people who are flippable than actually need to be flipped when it comes to these sorts of crimes.

I strongly suspect that there was some genuine higher-level scientific behavioral modification going on given the heinousness of a lot of the crimes which went on over the past 8 years since the color revolution/coup.  When these victims 'dry out' a bit and get off whatever meds they've probably been pumped full of, I'm expecting a lot of them to be singing like canaries, and probably without even being asked.

Again, I hope the trials proceedings are released for all the world to see so that people are more aware of the kinds of filth which enters their country if the don't peel back the cloth a little bit to see the Victoria 'Nuland' (aka, Nudelman-Kagan) types who are pulling the strings.  Hopefully also do a little more exploration into the philosophies that drive her ilk to do what they do, and the methods they have used, under these philosophies, for hundreds of years.

Oh, surely he has "that type of source"...

Patience, patience.  It's  virtue, you know?  Trials for capital offenses take time, as they should given the punishment options available.  No need to hurry this stuff.  The Russians have all the time in the world.

When the earlier POW killings were first distributed, I figured that it was a pretty strong possibility that it was a Russian psy-op to develop support back home (which it did.)  Later on, as more info about the unbelievable evil that the ZioNazis were capable of came to the fore, I changed my mind and now figure it's more likely than not that this stuff went on and that it probably wasn't even a terribly rare one-off event.

What do you mean? In the old USSR the guy would confess to have killed his mother before he was born within a week of "re-education". Are Adolf Putin's services less effective at torturing?

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2022, 04:53:02 PM

Patience, patience.  It's  virtue, you know?  Trials for capital offenses take time, as they should given the punishment options available.  No need to hurry this stuff.  The Russians have all the time in the world.

When the earlier POW killings were first distributed, I figured that it was a pretty strong possibility that it was a Russian psy-op to develop support back home (which it did.)  Later on, as more info about the unbelievable evil that the ZioNazis were capable of came to the fore, I changed my mind and now figure it's more likely than not that this stuff went on and that it probably wasn't even a terribly rare one-off event.

Ok, so you don't know, you just parrot the Russian propaganda. Got it.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 04:54:06 PM

Terrified civilians desperately seek escape as battle hardened Chechens exact their revenge on Severodonetsk:

Inside Severodonetsk (Or those scary Chechens)
  https://www.bitchute.com/video/qoVqaQfE9jwp/

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 311 »
  Print  

Jump to: