Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:50:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 57751 times)
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1331

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2022, 07:28:24 PM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

In recent days name of Konashnenkov were mentioned few times here. So, finally someone spend some time and debunked his lies in detail. So, how surprising, but according to him, Russia destroyed more Ukraine army hardware than they actually have. For example, they destroyed 84 Bayraktar drones, 20 more than Ukraine ever had:
https://meduza.io/en/feature/2022/06/30/according-to-russia-s-press-releases-they-ve-destroyed-more-military-hardware-than-ukraine-ever-had
Russian forces left famous Snake island. Russia called it as good will sign and they finished tasks here, but they forget to mention it was under powerful and effective rocket artillery attacks from Ukraine:
https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/30/europe/snake-island-russia-ukraine-invasion-intl/index.html
Russia and Ukraine made big POW swap, including quite big number of Azov troops. I remember someone saying that there will be no mercy for these "nazis":
https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-russia-prisoner-swap-azovstal/31921756.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 08:21:55 PM
Merited by paxmao (1)

In recent days name of Konashnenkov were mentioned few times here. So, finally someone spend some time and debunked his lies in detail. So, how surprising, but according to him, Russia destroyed more Ukraine army hardware than they actually have. For example, they destroyed 84 Bayraktar drones, 20 more than Ukraine ever had:
https://meduza.io/en/feature/2022/06/30/according-to-russia-s-press-releases-they-ve-destroyed-more-military-hardware-than-ukraine-ever-had

Yes. Here is compilation of all russian propaganda "statistic"

First column - "was at the start"
Second one - "provided by westerners"
Third column - "destroyed"

Look at numbers: For example, russian "destroyed" ALL ukrainian UAV of all types (1049 from 1049). Funny BS

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 09:09:53 PM

Yes. Here is compilation of all russian propaganda "statistic"

First column - "was at the start"
Second one - "provided by westerners"
Third column - "destroyed"

Look at numbers: For example, russian "destroyed" ALL ukrainian UAV of all types (1049 from 1049). Funny BS

Its probably made up by Ghost of Kiev, he has a lot of free time now that Russians destroyed all of his planes
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 10:01:43 PM

Russian forces left famous Snake island. Russia called it as good will sign and they finished tasks here, but they forget to mention it was under powerful and effective rocket artillery attacks from Ukraine:
https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/30/europe/snake-island-russia-ukraine-invasion-intl/index.html
Russia and Ukraine made big POW swap, including quite big number of Azov troops. I remember someone saying that there will be no mercy for these "nazis":
https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-russia-prisoner-swap-azovstal/31921756.html

The Ministry of Dark Humour and Fantasyland tales must have been under budget cuts to come out with the story of "good will gesture" to leave Snake Island. I confess I had a good laugh at that one.

Despite how fancy and cool this island looks from the strategic point of view (perfect for early warning or as naval base) Ukraine decided long ago that is much easier to attack than to defend. The RF Chief Psychos had to first loose the Moskva, then a few other minor ships (along with wasting the lives of their crews for nothing) and ground troops to figure it out.

Good gesture my ass.

Branko

View Profile
July 01, 2022, 06:47:03 AM

The Ministry of Dark Humour and Fantasyland tales must have been under budget cuts to come out with the story of "good will gesture" to leave Snake Island. I confess I had a good laugh at that one.

Despite how fancy and cool this island looks from the strategic point of view (perfect for early warning or as naval base) Ukraine decided long ago that is much easier to attack than to defend. The RF Chief Psychos had to first loose the Moskva, then a few other minor ships (along with wasting the lives of their crews for nothing) and ground troops to figure it out.

Good gesture my ass.

Russians used their superb science to resurrect dead Snake Island defenders...can you point at better than that Ukrainian
gesture? Ukrainians just want to kill without warning instead
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 901

White Russian

View Profile
July 01, 2022, 08:40:05 AM

Russians used their superb science to resurrect dead Snake Island defenders...can you point at better than that Ukrainian
Do you want a fresh Russian joke?
Very near future. Paris. Russian tanks on the Champs Elysees. Tankers are sitting in the chantan cafe, drinking freshly brewed coffee, eating croissants, and one of the tankers says:
- Oh, it's a pity that we still lost the information war...
Grin

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 01, 2022, 08:43:31 AM

Good gesture my ass.

I am missing your point. Irony is fun when well played.

RF had to leave the island forcefully. Pretending that's a gesture is laughable and yes, it did cost them troops, ships and equipment. Ukraine "losses" were a small unit way at the beginning of the war that was probably testimonial. And for what some Kremlin trolls argue, they are not dead, they surrendered.

Branko

View Profile
July 01, 2022, 09:12:07 AM

Good gesture my ass.

I am missing your point. Irony is fun when well played.

RF had to leave the island forcefully. Pretending that's a gesture is laughable and yes, it did cost them troops, ships and equipment. Ukraine "losses" were a small unit way at the beginning of the war that was probably testimonial. And for what some Kremlin trolls argue, they are not dead, they surrendered.

Nono, they died heroically

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60522454
VKcams.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2022, 09:24:58 AM

In Lysychansk, fighting broke out between soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and fighters of nationalist formations. This became known from intercepted talks in the area.

According to the Zvezda TV channel, AFU units are trying to leave the city. However, barrier troops are standing in their way and shooting all retreating units. Note that the allied forces are actively taking Lysychansk under their control. So far, they have succeeded in liberating the city's oil refinery. Ukrainian formations were using its territory as a staging post.

https://voennoedelo.com/posts/id26263-4lul486lmytb5kufeq6w

https://VKcams.com Free Live Sex Cams and Sex Chat
johhnyUA
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2022, 11:20:32 AM

In Lysychansk, fighting broke out between soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and fighters of nationalist formations. This became known from intercepted talks in the area.

According to the Zvezda TV channel, AFU units are trying to leave the city. However, barrier troops are standing in their way and shooting all retreating units. Note that the allied forces are actively taking Lysychansk under their control. So far, they have succeeded in liberating the city's oil refinery. Ukrainian formations were using its territory as a staging post.

https://voennoedelo.com/posts/id26263-4lul486lmytb5kufeq6w

And where is those "intercepted talks" ? When ukrainians intercept something, we publish it to all to hear. And in your link there is another link to Zvezda tg post (here it is - https://t.me/zvezdanews/84250) without any proofs. Just a guy with a micro tells to us that "this is true, 146 %, believe to me people. Blya buduGrin

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2022, 11:42:37 AM

Russian missile hits an apartment building in Odessa region, kills 20 civilians including children. Were they training to join Azov in 20 years?
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1727

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2022, 11:48:16 AM

Russian missile hits an apartment building in Odessa region, kills 20 civilians including children. Were they training to join Azov in 20 years?

The children were obviously dangerous neonazi commanders who had nuclear and biological weapons in their rooms. Roll Eyes The longer a war goes on, the more terrible it becomes. judging how cruel Putins minions were at the beginning, I would not be surprised if Ukraine gets nuked by the end of the year. Cruelty just keeps stacking on. Tbh, on both sides at this point. Just yesterday I saw a video of Ukrainian soldiers bragging about executing POWs. Whether people say its justified or not, do they not understand they are hurting their own cause? War turning people of both sides into animals. Its sad to see.

If this war isn't stopped soon, shits going to get crazy.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
johhnyUA
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2022, 12:18:28 PM

Just yesterday I saw a video of Ukrainian soldiers bragging about executing POWs. Whether people say its justified or not, do they not understand they are hurting their own cause?

They hurting wheir own cause only in the eyes of idiots. Let me explain: executing POWs it's not the same as killing civilians. Especially, if this pows are from a country which started a war.

It's easy way to not be executed - just do not come to Ukraine. And for civilian ukrainians such easy way can't be achieved, because in their case they already at home.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
VKcams.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2022, 12:18:36 PM

hits

https://t.me/online_dnr_sckk/13579

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2022, 12:33:52 PM

~

I don't think these could have reached Odessa.

goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2022, 01:02:08 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2022, 02:32:32 PM by goldkingcoiner

Just yesterday I saw a video of Ukrainian soldiers bragging about executing POWs. Whether people say its justified or not, do they not understand they are hurting their own cause?

They hurting wheir own cause only in the eyes of idiots. Let me explain: executing POWs it's not the same as killing civilians. Especially, if this pows are from a country which started a war.

It's easy way to not be executed - just do not come to Ukraine. And for civilian ukrainians such easy way can't be achieved, because in their case they already at home.

Backwards logic and insults? Wow. Being called an idiot really makes me empathize with your people. Thanks for that.

It does not matter who started the war, you do not execute POWs and then brag about it publically on Tiktok. Especially when your country is heavily relying on foreign countries to send them weapons and financial aid. Its important to have a good reputation in the eyes of the international community. Think about all the people who you have made Anti-Ukraine with such dumb comments. You think this is good? You are doing damage.

Idiots like you are the reason why people are believing Putins propaganda about Ukrainians being nazis, idiot. Be better than this. The world is watching

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
VKcams.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2022, 01:12:14 PM

Idiots like you are the reason why people are believing Putins propaganda about Ukrainians being nazis, idiot.

Is this the first time you've met writers like this?
One here promised me a execution.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 01, 2022, 01:38:50 PM

The problem is that Americans, generally, are led by the media to believe that Ukraine is good and that Russia is bad. But they don't know how Russia has essentially saved the world from Nazism in WW2, and is saving it from Nazism again, in the war with Ukraine. And this time it is the US that is promoting the Nazism the Russians are fighting.

Americans Do Not Understand Their Own Military History

I believe one of the reasons many Americans carry such negative feelings about the Russians is our collective failure to understand the price Russians paid to defeat Hitler. The sad truth is that most Americans have trouble identifying the warring parties in World War II and generally believe that terrible conflict was settled because of what America did.

The American people are good folk at heart. They genuinely want to help the less fortunate or the beleaguered. But, during the last 75 years, American politicians cynically have used this trait to convince the public to back foreign wars that killed hundreds of thousands of civilians. All of this bloodshed was done under the banner of promoting freedom and democracy. Yet, if you ask the folks in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Panama, Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, the Balkans, Libya and Syria how they view the US “help”, they have what can charitably be called a “different perspective.”

I believe one of the reasons Americans have been bamboozled into supporting most of the US foreign adventures is a fundamental ignorance about US military casualties. Misconceptions about US losses in World War II are pervasive. If you ask the average American who knows something about the history of WW II, he or she likely believes that the United States paid dearly in blood to defeat Japan and to help bring an end to Nazi Germany. In fact, the vast majority of Americans believe that the Russians played only a minor role in crushing the Nazis.

Apart from lousy public education, Hollywood is the major culprit in perpetuating the myth of US prowess in World War II. Those movies that mention the Soviet role (and that is a small number) usually portray Stalin as desperate for the Allies to open a western front against the Germans.

So let me share with you some surprising facts. What were the five bloodiest campaign battles in World War II that cost the United States the most fatalities?

• Battle of Normandy–June 6 to August 25, 1944. The United States lost 29,204 killed in action.
  • Battle of the Bulge–December 16, 1944 to January 28, 1945. KIA, 19,276.
  • Central Europe Campaign–March 22 to May 8, 1945. Fatalities totaled 15,009.
  • Battle of Okinawa–April 1 to June 22, 1945. Deaths are estimated between 14,000 and 20,000.
  • Philippines Campaign–December 8, 1941 to May 6, 1942. Approximately 13,000 KIA.

If your family lost a loved one in these battles, the total number of deaths is meaningless. The death of the person who was loved by parents, siblings and friends was incalculable. My intent in presenting these stark statistics is to help you appreciate why the Russians are so justifiably paranoid about foreign threats, especially those that embrace modern Nazis.

Here are the top five Russian campaigns. They only fought the Germans. But the price in blood is staggering:

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2022, 02:01:42 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2022, 02:15:12 PM by goldkingcoiner

Idiots like you are the reason why people are believing Putins propaganda about Ukrainians being nazis, idiot.

Don't pretend to be buddy-buddy with me. I read your posts. You are much worse than he is.

In fact, if it were up to me you and other Putin trolls would be in prison for spreading misinformation and inciting hatred towards Ukrainians. This dehumanizes them, which indirectly leads to them being tortured and killed by the people who believe your bullshit.

And you keep supporting Russia as if Putin personally pays you. Karma will come back to you one day.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 01, 2022, 02:08:11 PM

Don't pretend to be buddy-buddy with me. I read your posts. You are much worse than he is.

In fact, if it were up to me you would be in prison for spreading misinformation and inciting hatred towards innocent Ukrainians, which indirectly led to them being tortured and killed by the people who believed your bullshit.

And you keep supporting Russia as if Putin personally pays you. Karma will come back to you one day.

The Ukrainian people aren't Nazi's. The government is. The people just don't realize it.

The Ukrainian people are often a mixture of Ukrainians and Russians... families with members from both nations.

Take a peek at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5382794.msg60485200#msg60485200.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 315 »
  Print  

Jump to: